Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 259 of 259[ 10327 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 255, 256, 257, 258, 259

Re: What are you playing now?Topic%20Title

You should play it for yourself to see how much it is connected but basically yes, the two do have some connections.
Signature loading, please wait...

I have nothing to put here.

LSD Dream Emulator. It's a trippy game, that's for sure.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124

Lexicon of Knowledge

Finished up Night in the Woods. The ending was strangely calm. Huh

Going back to AAI2 now. At the start of case two currently
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Calm, pacified attorney

Nier A Tomato.

This game feels special. Sometimes you're playing a game and you can just tell... something about it grabs you very early on.

...and then it throws you into another open-world scenario with side-quests and upgrades to grind for... yaaaaay.

But honestly, this game is good whenever it gets into action-adventure mode, when you're just going through a somewhat linear, scripted level with SHMUP combat encounters, bosses, and other fun shit. Also great when it has quiet-time and you're going through some story-driven moment. It has what I like to call "OoT-qualities".
Takumi vs Yamazaki andMissile.

linkenski wrote:
Nier A Tomato.

This game feels special. Sometimes you're playing a game and you can just tell... something about it grabs you very early on.

...and then it throws you into another open-world scenario with side-quests and upgrades to grind for... yaaaaay.

But honestly, this game is good whenever it gets into action-adventure mode, when you're just going through a somewhat linear, scripted level with SHMUP combat encounters, bosses, and other fun shit. Also great when it has quiet-time and you're going through some story-driven moment. It has what I like to call "OoT-qualities".

I've had my eye on that game for a while now, mostly because it was developed by Platinum Games. I've seen some footage and it looks fun as hell, but I've also heard that the PC port is subpar.
Also I want to test my theory that there is a correlation between Erica Lindbeck voicing a character and that character having a tragic past.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

I am playing (and doing an LP of) The Hanged Man the fourth of Uri's The Strange Man series. I was super excited to hear that it was done and translated! Totally blind. I do have my issues of walking around lost and having no clue how to proceed, but that's cause part of what I have to do to proceed comes across as strange to me. I have recorded/played up to and past the choice that determines your ending... I have no idea what choice goes for which ending, so we'll see.

C-A

Calm, pacified attorney

I just finished Nier Automata, and by finished I mean, finished, finished, I even deleted my save data :P

Wow. I should probably just leave it at that for now. "wow". I really need to digest my feelings on this game before typing anything. I guess all I should say is, this is a must-play. Best to go in without knowing anything about the game like I did, aside from maybe a recap of what Nier or Drakenguard is because it can add some context. It's been a while since I've played a game that felt this "complete"! Only other contenders would be Earthbound, Ocarina of Time, Mass Effect 3 (as an extension of the trilogy), The Last of Us. I'm not sure if it's up there as a video-game in terms of gameplay but it was in no way bad to play it, but its the story and the way it's delivered via the game that really compelled me. I've not felt this emotionally invested and hooked on a game in a while, that's for sure!
Takumi vs Yamazaki andMissile.
Page 259 of 259 [ 10327 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 255, 256, 257, 258, 259

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station