Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 2[ 41 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 


Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Best Waifu

Gender: Male

Location: Lost Within

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3398

Image
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 514

I hope this doesn't mean that the 3ds is obeselete because of this. I don't want to buy a new handheld just to play Pokémon and Phoenix Wright on. I also hope the console is backwards compatible because I want to play some Splatoon and Smash Bros on there. The console looks really cool hopefully people will respect Nintendo again once this console comes out I hope. I'll totally buy it when I have the money.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6917

The 3DS will probably last another year or so, after which it'll be replaced by the Switch.

Not sure if the Switch will be backwards compatible; it doesn't seem to have the things that'd be necessary, like a disc drive or a second screen.

Definitely looks like it has potential. The big thing I wanna know is the battery life of portable mode. We also need to know about the games, but if all those developers actually follow through, it shouldn't be a problem.

Considering all the other leaks were true, I hope the region-free leak is as well...
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 514

Hopefully I'm about old enough to get a job. I will try my best to save up for it. Wow a console you can take anywhere this thing looks amazing! So the rumors of a hybrid were true.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

The miracle never happen

Gender: Male

Location: The Twilight Realm

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Posts: 181

I literally JUST bought a new 3ds about a month ago, so it better not be replaced by the Switch, I actually think it won't be replaced simply because of the fact that the Switch is also a home console, and a lot of games are meant to be for handheld only, and some companies might want to release it only on 3ds due to that.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 514

Kessler wrote:
I literally JUST bought a new 3ds about a month ago, so it better not be replaced by the Switch, I actually think it won't be replaced simply because of the fact that the Switch is also a home console, and a lot of games are meant to be for handheld only, and some companies might want to release it only on 3ds due to that.


I felt the same way when I bought my 3ds XL and literally the next month they announced the "New" 3ds. So for awhile I hated Nintendo because I was pissed off at them.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

The miracle never happen

Gender: Male

Location: The Twilight Realm

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Posts: 181

The Mechanic wrote:
Kessler wrote:
I literally JUST bought a new 3ds about a month ago, so it better not be replaced by the Switch, I actually think it won't be replaced simply because of the fact that the Switch is also a home console, and a lot of games are meant to be for handheld only, and some companies might want to release it only on 3ds due to that.


I felt the same way when I bought my 3ds XL and literally the next month they announced the "New" 3ds. So for awhile I hated Nintendo because I was pissed off at them.

Yeah, the switch has better not replace the 3ds, otherwise my investment will have been almost useless.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Spain

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Posts: 477

Well, six years is a pretty standard life for a console. It really seems like this is going to be the substitute for both Wii U and 3DS. We might end up playing AA7 in Switch.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 514

luck wrote:
Well, six years is a pretty standard life for a console. It really seems like this is going to be the substitute for both Wii U and 3DS. We might end up playing AA7 in Switch.


I'm really excited for it because you can take it anywere! The only thing I'm worried about is the price because I don't want to work my butt off for a solid month.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124


Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

Oh man console quality games on the go? That sounds revolutionary. Plus its multiplayer you can set up anywhere.

Really interested to know what it's performance will be like on the go though.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Procrastinator

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Posts: 326

Cool and all, but it reminds me too much of the Wii U. I'm quite ambivalent with the cartridge system. I'm really hoping that it doesn't replace the 3DS.
DoMaya wrote:

Image

Let's just hope that these partners don't back out, like some did with the Wii U.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 514

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
Cool and all, but it reminds me too much of the Wii U. I'm quite ambivalent with the cartridge system. I'm really hoping that it doesn't replace the 3DS.
DoMaya wrote:

Image

Let's just hope that these partners don't back out, like some did with the Wii U.


Me too! I hope all these 3rd party devolpers put Nintendo back on the map.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 923

Cartridge based and no second screen. I guess we can kiss the thought of Wii U backwards compatibility goodbye.
Image
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6917

TheDoctor wrote:
Cartridge based and no second screen. I guess we can kiss the thought of Wii U backwards compatibility goodbye.

The only thing I can think of is that the docking station might have a disc drive...

You also might be able to "migrate" a gamepad to the Switch for "Wii U Mode" when it's docked.

But I agree it seems unlikely, especially for how mediocre the Wii U performed.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9767

Bad Player wrote:
Considering all the other leaks were true, I hope the region-free leak is as well...


Please. Let it be.

First thought: wow, that controller there looks pretty dumb. Like, they wanted to hark back to the N64 controller days, but decided to have a huge chunk of a brick instead. Doesn't look very comfortable to hold in your hands...

C-A
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

CatMuto wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Considering all the other leaks were true, I hope the region-free leak is as well...


Please. Let it be.

First thought: wow, that controller there looks pretty dumb. Like, they wanted to hark back to the N64 controller days, but decided to have a huge chunk of a brick instead. Doesn't look very comfortable to hold in your hands...

C-A


I don't quite get the N64 comparison. It was like almost a trident in shape with a stick dead in the centre of little use to anyone right?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6917

CatMuto wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Considering all the other leaks were true, I hope the region-free leak is as well...


Please. Let it be.

First thought: wow, that controller there looks pretty dumb. Like, they wanted to hark back to the N64 controller days, but decided to have a huge chunk of a brick instead. Doesn't look very comfortable to hold in your hands...

C-A

Neither does the Wii U gamepad, but that feels fine to me
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9767

Pierre wrote:
I don't quite get the N64 comparison. It was like almost a trident in shape with a stick dead in the centre of little use to anyone right?


I recall some games had you move the characters via the crosspad on the left side or the d-pad in the middle. Depended on the game. But here, it's like they wanted to do the whole 'shape in the middle' thing, but made it a huge chunk.

Bad Player wrote:
Neither does the Wii U gamepad, but that feels fine to me


Depends on the game and player, I guess. I found it okay for Mario Kart 8, but found the gamepad pretty uncomfortable to play for Hyrule Warriors and found it really obnoxious to use for Fatal Frame V. Too large and clunky and I hated the located of the right analogue stick.

C-A
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 514

I hope since it's cartridge based it's backwards compatable with the 3DS and maybe even the DS. It probably will be because why release Poémon Sun and Moon on the 3DS if the Switch is not compatible. Unless there's a double release.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

The miracle never happen

Gender: Male

Location: The Twilight Realm

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Posts: 181

The Mechanic wrote:
I hope since it's cartridge based it's backwards compatable with the 3DS and maybe even the DS. It probably will be because why release Poémon Sun and Moon on the 3DS if the Switch is not compatible. Unless there's a double release.

The lack of a double screen makes them unable to implement backwards compatibility, the companies would have to make actual ports, so it's extremely doubtful that backwards compatibility will be a thing.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 514

Kessler wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
I hope since it's cartridge based it's backwards compatable with the 3DS and maybe even the DS. It probably will be because why release Poémon Sun and Moon on the 3DS if the Switch is not compatible. Unless there's a double release.

The lack of a double screen makes them unable to implement backwards compatibility, the companies would have to make actual ports, so it's extremely doubtful that backwards compatibility will be a thing.


I will keep my "New" 3DS then. Because when a new one comes out I usually buy the new one and sell the old one.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 833

Doesn't really make sense to me, but tbh, neither did the Wii.

Let's just pray and hope it has a decent battery life.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 602

The lack of dual-screen makes me believe that the 3DS won't die off for a while still. And as for backward compatibility, I think Nintendo is just trying to port all of the Wii U games off of it. MK8, Splatoon, Smash, DKTF, maybe Hyrule Warriors, BotW, etc go to the Switch. Woolly World, Mario Maker, and pretty much any game that requires a touchscreen go to 3DS. They'll probably leave a few on there that can't really be ported (Star Fox) or they just suck (Mario Party 10), but that seems to be the strategy they're going for.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 514

Thunder84 wrote:
The lack of dual-screen makes me believe that the 3DS won't die off for a while still. And as for backward compatibility, I think Nintendo is just trying to port all of the Wii U games off of it. MK8, Splatoon, Smash, DKTF, maybe Hyrule Warriors, BotW, etc go to the Switch. Woolly World, Mario Maker, and pretty much any game that requires a touchscreen go to 3DS. They'll probably leave a few on there that can't really be ported (Star Fox) or they just suck (Mario Party 10), but that seems to be the strategy they're going for.


I actually hope that happens because it's seems like the it will be thevery last DS ever. We need more games for the "New" 3ds. Anyway It would be great if the 3DS lasted a bit longer.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

Has already been confirmed to not be backwards compatible. Although some might like it, the bright side is that including BC is an added cost. There's speculation flying around that the Switch might be, graphically, on par with the XBone, or even the PS4, so Nintendo HAS to price this right. PS4 Slim and XBone S cost $299.99, I can't see the Switch having a higher price than that.
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 514

Scent wrote:
Has already been confirmed to not be backwards compatible. Although some might like it, the bright side is that including BC is an added cost. There's speculation flying around that the Switch might be, graphically, on par with the XBone, or even the PS4, so Nintendo HAS to price this right. PS4 Slim and XBone S cost $299.99, I can't see the Switch having a higher price than that.


The price seems good if that is the offical price. I probably won't buy the bakwards compatibility adapter because I already own a 3ds but it's good to know that's a option.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

The Mechanic wrote:
Scent wrote:
Has already been confirmed to not be backwards compatible. Although some might like it, the bright side is that including BC is an added cost. There's speculation flying around that the Switch might be, graphically, on par with the XBone, or even the PS4, so Nintendo HAS to price this right. PS4 Slim and XBone S cost $299.99, I can't see the Switch having a higher price than that.


The price seems good if that is the offical price. I probably won't buy the bakwards compatibility adapter because I already own a 3ds but it's good to know that's a option.

Who said anything about an adapter for BC? By "including BC is an added cost" I meant to the costs of the system, not that it's a product that will come out. Every one knows that the One and 4 didn't include it because it would up the system's price.
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 514

Scent wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
Scent wrote:
Has already been confirmed to not be backwards compatible. Although some might like it, the bright side is that including BC is an added cost. There's speculation flying around that the Switch might be, graphically, on par with the XBone, or even the PS4, so Nintendo HAS to price this right. PS4 Slim and XBone S cost $299.99, I can't see the Switch having a higher price than that.


The price seems good if that is the offical price. I probably won't buy the bakwards compatibility adapter because I already own a 3ds but it's good to know that's a option.

Who said anything about an adapter for BC? By "including BC is an added cost" I meant to the costs of the system, not that it's a product that will come out. Every one knows that the One and 4 didn't include it because it would up the system's price.


Backward compatiblity built in the console for an extra price? Like how much would more would the console cost with bakwards compatiblity?
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

For me I think the problem is the drive.

Any backwards compatibility is probably going to require a CD drive put into something that isn't any bigger than a tablet. They'd probably be comprising on the mobility aspect of it which is the core concept.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

The miracle never happen

Gender: Male

Location: The Twilight Realm

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Posts: 181

Guys... there was no way the NX would have backwards compatibility anyway, if you genuinely expected backwards compatibility, what the hell were you thinking?
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

Kessler wrote:
Guys... there was no way the NX would have backwards compatibility anyway, if you genuinely expected backwards compatibility, what the hell were you thinking?



I disagree that it should be so obvious. Every other Nintendo console has had some degree of backwards compatibility. It would fit their current model for the Switch to have some as well. Its no guarantee of course but I wouldn't say that it was obvious enough to justify a "what the hell were you thinking?" Response.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

Pierre wrote:
Kessler wrote:
Guys... there was no way the NX would have backwards compatibility anyway, if you genuinely expected backwards compatibility, what the hell were you thinking?



I disagree that it should be so obvious. Every other Nintendo console has had some degree of backwards compatibility. It would fit their current model for the Switch to have some as well. Its no guarantee of course but I wouldn't say that it was obvious enough to justify a "what the hell were you thinking?" Response.

Correct. The 3DS BC speculation was reasonable, seeing as how it utilizes cartridges.
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 602

The only way I could see there being backwards compatibility is if the CD drive was in the docking station, but that's obviously not the case. Unless pretty much everything gets ported over, I won't be selling my Wii U.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14030

Hrm the guy at a local game shop claimed with confidence after consulting the computer that the Switch is backwards compatible with Wiiu and 3ds games.

Gotta imagine that means virtual console.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title

Blah!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Posts: 1010

There is no way the Switch will be backwards compatible due to the architecture change alone. GameCube, Wii, and Wii U are all PowerPC based and have similar (but progressively more powerful) ATI graphical hardware, so the hardware is able to slow itself down and do some tweaks to act like the previous hardware. Switch has an ARM CPU and NVIDIA graphics in a Tegra chip. ARM alone is drastically different from PowerPC.

The only way previous systems' games will be compatible with the Switch is if they port them over, like PlayStation has done with select PS2 games on (non-original) PS3 and PS4 and Microsoft has done with select Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One. Virtual Console (emulation) is out of the question, since emulation requires many times more powerful hardware than the original to be feasible.

Now, it should be noted that GBA, DS, and 3DS all have ARM CPUs, so there could be a chance of running those somewhat natively on the Switch as long as it has a touchscreen and stylus (the two screens could be displayed on one, since it's a 7" 720p display), but the graphical capabilities are way different, so there would need to be some emulation there. I doubt they'd allow you to stick in a cartridge and play it though.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

I doubt retailers have access to that info already (VC).
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Gender: Male

Location: IN SPACE!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm

Posts: 6664

I'd honestly wait to hear more information from Nintendo themselves rather than just take the word of a Gamestop employee. Heck, I remember when buying a WiiU, I overheard the salesperson tell an older gentleman buying one for his kids that it wasn't backwards compatible with the Wii. So yeah, I take what employees say, especially about information not readily available to the public, with a grain of salt.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)


I feel the same
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 602

Well, the Switch event is in 3(?) days, so I'm just gonna throw together a quick list of what I think's gonna be shown.

  • Switch will be launched on 3/17/17 with two bundles: $250 for basic 32 GB, and $300 for 64 GB with Mario Kart.
  • Docks will go for $40.
  • Two joy cons + grip go for $50. Joy cons alone go for $30ish.
  • Pro controller goes for $50.
  • Games still go for $60 (Don't see them going up to $70)
  • Zelda, Mario, Splatoon, Mario Kart, NBA, Rabbids RPG, and Skyrim at launch.
  • Retro studios game (Donkey Kong Country 3?), Smash bros, Pikmin 4, Mario Party 11 planned for later in the year.
  • A couple other remasters/ports announced (More Zelda/Mario, although I could see Metroid too)
  • Gamecube virtual console announced, along with NES and SNES to start. N64 comes later on, with DS most likely not making the cut due to Touch screen.
Re: Nintendo NX RevealedTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stay Woke

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding from responsibility

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 am

Posts: 602

Thunder84 wrote:
Well, the Switch event is in 3(?) days, so I'm just gonna throw together a quick list of what I think's gonna be shown.

  • Switch will be launched on 3/17/17 with two bundles: $250 for basic 32 GB, and $300 for 64 GB with Mario Kart.
  • Docks will go for $40.
  • Two joy cons + grip go for $50. Joy cons alone go for $30ish.
  • Pro controller goes for $50.
  • Games still go for $60
  • Zelda, Mario, Splatoon, Mario Kart, NBA, Rabbids RPG, and Skyrim at launch.
  • Retro studios game (Donkey Kong Country 3?), Smash bros, Pikmin 4, Mario Party 11 planned for later in the year.
  • A couple other remasters/ports announced (More Zelda/Mario, although I could see Metroid too)
  • Gamecube virtual console announced, along with NES and SNES to start. N64 comes later on, with DS most likely not making the cut due to Touch screen.


Well, I got one right.

Mario Odyssey and Zelda look hella good though.
Page 1 of 2 [ 41 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO