Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

questionTopic%20Title

FWEET CLICK FWEET

WHY ARE CR MODS AND ADMINS LOCKING MY THINGS
Re: questionTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

I assume you're referring to these threads?

Because you've been warned repeatedly about your behavior in the fangames threads, and in each case a mod stated in the thread the reason it was locked:

Bolt Storm wrote:
...I assume this is meant to be a continuation of your previous game topic?

In any event, please don't start topics that don't have any content to them. Once you've gathered a significant amount of work - taking into mind the advice offered in your previous topic - start a new topic.

Nose wrote:
Going to have to agree with a lot of the comments and advice that you've been getting in the last couple of threads Edgey. With this "surprise" it's not clear at all what you're doing or even if it's something relevant to the games subforum.

Because of this and the amount of cross forum drama you manage to attract, I'm going to lock the thread. If anyone's interested in your surprise the link's there, so the thread has served its purpose. If you do start developing a game you can look into making a new thread on the condition that you get in touch with a mod for permission first. You got a surprisingly large amount of advice in the last thread so it might be worth taking it into account for the next time.

Bad Player wrote:
In case you've forgotten (or just didn't read) Nose's post from your last thread, he said that you need a mod's approval before making a new thread for your game.

You really need to read the comments and feedback you've gotten in your other threads. If nothing else, you need to start making full posts with proper punctuation, grammar, and multiple sentences.

I really hate to say this, since you aren't breaking any explicit rules, but if you continue to ignore everything that everyone--including mods--is telling you, we're probably going to have to take action.

I've also PMed you with regards to your behavior. Ordinarily I would just delete this thread and PM you again, but I think it's actually best to leave this visible to say publicly to all members of C-R: if your thread gets locked, a mod should leave a reason why (as in the above cases). If you're confused or there is no reason, please reach out to me or one of the other staff members in private and we'll be happy to talk it over. Making threads like this in all caps and with no attempt to be civil is not the way to do it, especially when you've been warned multiple times in the past.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam