Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Registration Bug? Or is it on purpose?Topic%20Title

Rook Weslayen: Dual Attorney

I couldn't find where you put bugs, or anything, so I put it here. Feel free to move it if necessary.

I was messing around a little bit so I clicked on registration, but before I left the page to go do other stuff, I gave it a read through for no real reason. When I got down to the "put in the code from the image below" section, I found that there was, in fact, no image to be seen. So to make sure it was a functional part of the form, I experimented by making a random account, without typing anything in the confirmation section. It said that the confirmation code was incorrect, and whatnot. Of course, naturally, I took a screenshot before doing all that, so that I wouldn't have to reload the page for presentation purposes...

Spoiler: *Presents Evidence*
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e272/DarkCoffeeJazz/RegistrationError.gif

I do not know if it's a bug, done on purpose to prevent new accounts from being registered for awhile while you guys do cleanup, or if it is a problem on my end. I just thought it should be brought to your attention.
Re: Registration Bug? Or is it on purpose?Topic%20Title

º Дº Feed me or I will eat you...

DarkCoffeeJazz wrote:
I couldn't find where you put bugs, or anything, so I put it here. Feel free to move it if necessary.

I was messing around a little bit so I clicked on registration, but before I left the page to go do other stuff, I gave it a read through for no real reason. When I got down to the "put in the code from the image below" section, I found that there was, in fact, no image to be seen. So to make sure it was a functional part of the form, I experimented by making a random account, without typing anything in the confirmation section. It said that the confirmation code was incorrect, and whatnot. Of course, naturally, I took a screenshot before doing all that, so that I wouldn't have to reload the page for presentation purposes...

I do not know if it's a bug, done on purpose to prevent new accounts from being registered for awhile while you guys do cleanup, or if it is a problem on my end. I just thought it should be brought to your attention.

you can always refresh the page.

Luke: Layton's #1 Apprentice

Problem confirmed. It's an issue with the font file used to generate the image having been deleted. Will try to fix ASAP.
Web developer by night, school student by day. That's how I roll.

Luke: Layton's #1 Apprentice

Now fixed. :)
Web developer by night, school student by day. That's how I roll.

Rook Weslayen: Dual Attorney

Nyah-Vee-Hong wrote:
DarkCoffeeJazz wrote:

you can always refresh the page.

I did that. About 20 times. :yuusaku: So yeah...

Anyway, glad to be of service to ya, Luke. :P I figured you might be able to fix it. :godot:

Guess you can lock the thread now if you wish.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam