Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Firefox issues?Topic%20Title

INSERT WITTY TEXT HERE

Hi, I'm new here so I apologize if this has already been pointed out or if this thread is entirely in the wrong section.

I tried registering for these forums using Firefox, and it repeatedly gave me errors. Specifically, this: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again." It seemed like no matter what I changed, it always said that.

After trying for a while, I decided to try a different browser and used Chrome. This worked. I also seem unable to login in Firefox but am able to in Chrome. What's going on here? I'd like to use my regular browser and not Chrome. The version of Firefox I use is 3.6.8
This is my signature until something better comes along.
Re: Firefox issues?Topic%20Title

Deputy of Self-Esteem

It seems like you're suffering from the infamous Cookie bug. Unfortunately using the 'Delete Board Cookies' button does not fix the problem. You'll have to manually go through your cookies and delete the ones on CR.

Unfortunately we don't know 'which' cookie is the evil cookie. When I solved in on my end I hit the 'delete all cookies' button on my browser. It worked, but didn't do anything to help me find the wrong cookie. And obviously I can't recreate the problem since I don't have the cookie.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump

Waiting on Godot...

This is the issue I had on Chrome on my computer. I found that if I logged off on one computer before logging on to it with my other computer that I could use Chrome to load it all. Court Records seems to have an issue with two computers being permanently logged on at the same time even if one computer is turned off.
ImageImageImageImage

GOD! MY! OH!

a different issue here

though I'm not really sure, maybe its not a bug and I remember it wrong?

isnt it suppose to show also the thread name in the "Last Post" column?
like above the arrow ponting at the page symbol and above the last posters username
can't remember how it was the last time so maybe that's normal?
I tried switching other forum display styles too, but same everywhere..anyone else having the issue?
im running firefox 7.0.1 but then again its not such a big error for me to switch browsers either,just asking if I maybe set some thing wrong

bignickdigger wrote:
a different issue here

though I'm not really sure, maybe its not a bug and I remember it wrong?

isnt it suppose to show also the thread name in the "Last Post" column?
like above the arrow ponting at the page symbol and above the last posters username
can't remember how it was the last time so maybe that's normal?
I tried switching other forum display styles too, but same everywhere..anyone else having the issue?
im running firefox 7.0.1 but then again its not such a big error for me to switch browsers either,just asking if I maybe set some thing wrong

It's been mentioned here. That Wooster done broke it.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam