Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

is it possible that I could get my name changed?Topic%20Title

I know it's probably not a request that's usually granted, but, I used my real name as my username, and since the last time I've been to CR, I've since changed my actual real name to Zach Hinchy. (I originally started using that as a pen name to avoid extremely common misspellings/mispronounciations of my birth name, but then adopted it as my real name just to keep things simple.) I haven't posted here for like 5-6 years but AA5 has me coming back again - I'd really appreciate it if my username could be updated.
Re: is it possible that I could get my name changed?Topic%20Title

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Well, considering Croik, Wooster, or anyone who might have cared at one point to change names have long since left this place and seeing as to how the change my name thread hasn't had anything done within in for well over a year or two, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the answer is no. If I'm proven wrong, then I'm sure many other users who have yet to get their name change at their request will be quite happy as well. Sorry if this isn't the answer you wanted.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Gettin' Old!

dullahan1 wrote:
Well, considering Croik, Wooster, or anyone who might have cared at one point to change names have long since left this place and seeing as to how the change my name thread hasn't had anything done within in for well over a year or two, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the answer is no. If I'm proven wrong, then I'm sure many other users who have yet to get their name change at their request will be quite happy as well. Sorry if this isn't the answer you wanted.

Good point, we haven't really seen any of the big names on CR in a while...especially in the light of all the latest news.

Hope everything is alright....
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

In Justice We Trust

Croik and Wooster have both been online recently, though they don't appear to have bothered to change any usernames in a long time. I've actually asked about it, and Croik's explanation was that she's just never gotten around to it.

Anyway, since we've already got a thread for this kind of request, I'll just leave a link here and lock this thread. Any objections? Well, if there are any, they're overruled.
I'll always love you, Max.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam