Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 13 posts ]

Ignoring postsTopic%20Title

The cape is self-fluttering

I'm not sure how active mods and admins are these days, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Is there a way of ignoring posts made by other users (yes, aside from simply 'looking away')? If not, could there be one?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT
Re: Ignoring postsTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

It's a harsh thing to do but...

I believe you can 'Add Foes' in your user control panel which does just that and doesn't show their posts.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Ah, cool. I'll keep that in mind, then.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

If only phpbb allows users to ignore moderators (not that I have any personal beef with any higherups here on CR or anything :P, but in other forums that use phpbb)

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Adrian! I said I was sorry! Geez!
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Huddini, that'd be great for the type that likes to repeatedly dangle their powers in front of everyone and remind them with every post just how much better they are than the regular users. Thankfully, I've never seen that here.

Huh? dullahan1, did you say something? :hotti:

...NAILED IT

Do you see the black one...or the white?

No... I'll just go and sulk in my room for hours on end while watching sappy rom-coms and eating big tubs of ice cream while being reminded that I'll never be liked by everyone I meet. =(
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

The Real Human Being

dullahan1 wrote:
No... I'll just go and sulk in my room for hours on end while watching sappy rom-coms and eating big tubs of ice cream while being reminded that I'll never be liked by everyone I meet. =(

I find that people I meat usually don't like me either. You'd think they'd get over it after they stop walking funny but they don't...

DoMaya wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

I find that people I meat usually don't like me either. You'd think they'd get over it after they stop walking funny but they don't...

It's something everybody has to learn: it's pretty much impossible to go through life and be liked by everyone you meet or you even liking everyone you will meet. Heck, sometimes people dislike others for no reason. I learned that pretty fast and... I really don't care.

C-A

DoMaya wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

You'll find this hard to believe, but not everyone is into anal.

You need a more gentle approach.

...NAILED IT

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

DoMaya wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

DoMaya wrote:

Also you better watch it Adrian.

I have powers.

DeMatador wrote:

Also you better watch it Adrian.

I have powers.

Somehow, I can imagine.

...NAILED IT

Blah!

If only adding someone as a foe also stopped reply notifications from happening if they were the next person to reply in a thread... I tried doing that when the spambots were more rampant around these parts, but it didn't prevent me from not wasting time looking at notifications.
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam