Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 11 posts ]

Meet the TeamTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Wondering who in Udgey's name are all these staff members running around? (And why they're all carrying fire extinguishers, and why they're in such a rush?) Well, read on, faithful reader, who's reading this topic, to get a sense of the C-R staff!

Croik:

Quote:
Owner and head webmaster of Court Records. For those interested, I am a female American fan in my mid twenties, who does freelance translation work (Japanese). I didn't know about Gyakuten Saiban until my brother told me about this wacky lawyer game coming out for the DS. Very interested, I played the GBA games and have been in love with the series ever since.

I've been in online anime and game fandoms since roughly 1995 (I've always gone by Croik), and in that time have worked on many fan projects, including gif editing, fan translations, roleplay groups, music videos, and most of all: fanfiction. When not around CR you can also find me around ff.net and LJ.

Wooster:

Croik wrote:
Ever since I first met Wooster through Court Records he has helped to support this site and its forum in a variety of ways, from graphic edits, to coding, to handling tech support issues, and much more. Recently his efforts at the Capcom main site has helped strength ties between our two forums, along with aiding CR's server move, and the creation of our new forum. Court Records owes him a lot!

Wooster has an interest in computer programming, and has worked as a mod/maintainer on other forums. He's also a big fan of Macs.

Gerkuman:

Quote:
Gerkuman is a 20-something aspiring video game developer who got onto the staff team when they needed an RP mod and got promoted to Admin during the great forum downtime. He loves the Oddworld series more than is strictly necessary and makes a good chilli. Loves nearly every Ace Attorney character other than the bellboy (Boo, Hiss)

Bolt Storm:

Quote:
Bolt has been a member of C-R since Apollo was just 'that weird red-suited guy in the TGS trailer'. As a forum admin, he helps set policy, organize the board, and moderate... well, basically anything and everything. His hobbies include writing, poker, and ten-hour library stints to get projects done on time. If you ask him if it's supposed to be "C-R" or "CR", his head will probably explode.

General Luigi:

Quote:
General Luigi's the main forum administrator these days, so if you need to know something about the forum, he's probably the person you should ask. He's not as active a poster as he used to be, but he still makes an effort to be online regularly just in case someone has a question they need answered, a post they need deleted, etc. If you need to reach him outside of Court Records (for example, if you've been banned), his Skype address is generalluigitbc. Sometimes bots send him contact requests, though, so if you're trying to contact him, please make sure to mention your CR username when sending the contact request.

Bad Player:

Quote:
Bad Player generally prowls the subforums about the Ace Attorney games themselves, although he also often wanders off into other parts of The Great CR Kingdom. He likes reading mysteries, watching mysteries, solving mysteries, thinking of mysteries, and creating mysteries. You can also often find him in the mythical far-away land of Ace Attorney Online, if you ever happen to visit.

Blademaster_Orca:

Quote:
Orca is the quiet, often brooding guy who speaks up only when he feels he has something important to contribute to the issue at hand. When he isn't readying his blade to cut down the evil that occasionally infests the board, he enjoys playing video games and watching anime, classic movies and lots of television. For this reason, he tends to patrol around the Police Station and Global Studios.

DeMatador:

Quote:
The (apparently?) youngest member of the staff, DeMat has been on CR since he was 13. He got into the staff when General Luigi was on a leave of absence and the Trials board ran out of mods, but since GL's return, he's board-less. So he now admins the CR Twitter account (@CourtRecords_) and Facebook page (/CourtRecords) and is looking for more stuff to help with. Studies Computer Science but really is just in it to get a good base for a career as a game developer. He's an animation nut, so much that he'd probably study animation if he had the ability to draw anything past a stickman. His almost non-existent free time is spent gaming and/or watching anime or awesome/funny TV shows.

Mayhem:

Quote:
Mayhem is the lupine equivalent of Grumpy Cat, being the old fart that he is, and probably the oldest mod on the forums. Invited to become a moderator by Croik what seems aeons ago after judging one too many contests, he looks forward to each new AA release. He will often be found moping around, mopping up the issues he can find, especially in the Non Phoenix Wright sections.

Nose:

Quote:
Nose is a frequent lurker but somewhat less than frequent poster and one of CR's mods for the sprite sections. After joining in 2007, Nose was keen to flex his (admittedly limited) artistic muscles through spriting and was a keen contributor; entering and later judging in a variety of spriting competitions. While generally less active posting and as a spriter nowadays, he is still always on hand to help out with clarifying the rules and trying to keep the forums clean and tidy, be it on the spriting forums or elsewhere.

Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Meet the TeamTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Oh god the Staff are reaching out to the community, they're trying to connect. EVERYONE FLEE IT'S A TRICK! THEY'RE NOT HUMAN THEY'RE NOT HU-MPHHHF *dragged away*
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Gerkuman's quote says he can make "Chilli" it's actually "Chili" Can it be both ways? I have no idea.

Chaos wolf

builderkid107 wrote:
Gerkuman's quote says he can make "Chilli" it's actually "Chili" Can it be both ways? I have no idea.

He's British, I'm British, we tend to spell it with two Ls here heh...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

360 gamertag: Mayhem64

Mayhem wrote:
builderkid107 wrote:

He's British, I'm British, we tend to spell it with two Ls here heh...

Really? Didn't know that.

Juro Absolom (jurio Issaitane)

:phoenix: :edgey: :maya: :pearl: :franny: :larry: :trucy: :apollo: :eh?: :udgey: :kissy: :b33r: :unlock: this series had me at objection.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I've realized something looking at the first post. This must be DoMaya's hit list.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

The Real Human Being

dullahan1 wrote:
I've realized something looking at the first post. This must be DoMaya's hit list.

Where's the fun in terrorizing a forum unopposed?
I'd need a couple admins and mods to keep me entertained.

Y'know

I didn't notice Mayhem before...

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Now I'm much more enlightened!

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Chaos wolf

Nearavex wrote:
I didn't notice Mayhem before...

I'm stealthy like that heh... besides, I'm old enough to let the kids have all the fun :p
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

360 gamertag: Mayhem64
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam