Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Problems with connectionTopic%20Title

Quite often, I tend to have problems with connecting to the site from my computer - the problem is connection between court-records.net and my internet provider. For that purpose, I decided to use indirect ways to connect to CR... only to find out that the only way I knew is not available here.

While trying to use Tor to connect to the site, I was heavily disappointed to see that IP address I used was permanently banned from the site... and that I am not able to use any other IP address, or, I don't know how to. Which is quite inconvenient to me, as I am forced to browse forums from my cell phone. Isn't there any way around that?
Re: Problems with connectionTopic%20Title

Art Person

Whilst Court Records is known to not work at some times, it's happened quite a bit in the past, but I've not ever heard of someone's IP being permanently banned if they've not been banned. :ron:
Re: Problems with connectionTopic%20Title

It's probably not that. My best guess is that someone used Tor to jerk around here, which resulted in having them permanently banned along with the IP they used... Which is the IP used by Tor, apparently.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam