Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

How can I post a pictureTopic%20Title

The King of All

I tried to post a picture in the Smash Bros thread, but when I posted, the only thing that popped up was a little square.

I went on the smash bros site and copied the daily photo, and pasted it in the middle of the two Img.

Did I do something wrong?
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: How can I post a pictureTopic%20Title

The cape is self-fluttering

It looks like you didn't post directly to the picture itself, but just to the official site.

A couple ways around that...

1) You can click on the picture (the plus logo), then when the new screen comes up, right-click on the photo and copy the link location. Use this URL instead of the main page URL.
WARNING: This is also known as HOTLINKING, and some sites do discourage this as it uses up their bandwidth. I don't recommend hotlinking if you can help it.

2) When you-right click the photo, instead of copying the link location, save the picture to your computer. Upload the picture on a photo sharing site (such as photobucket) and then use the newly created URL for that.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT
Re: How can I post a pictureTopic%20Title

The King of All

Adrian in black wrote:
It looks like you didn't post directly to the picture itself, but just to the official site.

A couple ways around that...

1) You can click on the picture (the plus logo), then when the new screen comes up, right-click on the photo and copy the link location. Use this URL instead of the main page URL.
WARNING: This is also known as HOTLINKING, and some sites do discourage this as it uses up their bandwidth. I don't recommend hotlinking if you can help it.

2) When you-right click the photo, instead of copying the link location, save the picture to your computer. Upload the picture on a photo sharing site (such as photobucket) and then use the newly created URL for that.

That was a big help thanks! :pearl:
The king of all, Sir Duke
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam