Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Entrance to IRC Room is DeniedTopic%20Title

Winter Flag Trademark

I was trying to open the IRC Chatroom for Forums CR, but... look, just read the message below okay? :nick:
Error Message wrote:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/webirc.php on line 33: file_put_contents(secret.mibbitlog.log) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/webirc.php on line 103: include(trackingscript.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/webirc.php on line 103: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'trackingscript.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

What's the story of this, and what's happening, and why and how to get rid of it?

Whoopsies and Sorry if I posted it on the Wrong Forums. Move it if you want~! :thena-hair:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Entrance to IRC Room is DeniedTopic%20Title

Programmer

Doesn't really matter, the entire IRC network is down.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

Programmer

The network recovered in just a day. So if the error remains, it's now a real problem again.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

Winter Flag Trademark

I actually tried enterring the IRC room by the smartphone, and it says this:
Quote:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file[ROOT]/webirc.php on line 33:file_put_contents(secret.mibbitlog.log) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file[ROOT]/webirc.php on line 103:include(trackingscript.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file[ROOT]/webirc.php on line 103:include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'trackingscript.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

I marked it with Bold. The rest appeared when I copy pasted it here.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Programmer

I recommend just using a normal IRC client. I am sure that there are dozens of them in the store.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam