Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Mistakes happen...But not for Ace Attorney Forums.Topic%20Title

Dragongirl

:oops:

Allow me to say thank you for adding me on here as a member to posting about Anime things, the video games itself, and my fan fiction stories. :D Now I understand whatever my misleads were on what I posted up by accident - note that I don't do things to cause trouble, no way. So whatever I do, please don't give me a warning. Just message me and say like not doing it again pretty please, okay? I'm here to make fans happy of my stories and more about the series itself, nothing more to cause trouble. Just wanted to say so and thank you for you time...Because nothing's better than the Anime, video games, mangas, and my fan fiction stories I wish to post on this forum site, because we all love Ace Attorney series as it lives on for us fans forever.
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D
Re: Mistakes happen...But not for Ace Attorney Forums.Topic%20Title

1000% Knight

We know that you (and most users) prooobably don't mean any harm when you do something against the rules, but the rules are still there for a reason. Whether someone gets a warning or just a PM is really up to the discretion of the mod, but a warning, in the end, is just that--a warning. If you don't want any warnings, just make sure to follow the rules (and put your threads in the proper subforums). Plus, since we can attach messages to warnings, sending one with a message is kind of like just sending a PM~
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!
Re: Mistakes happen...But not for Ace Attorney Forums.Topic%20Title

Dragongirl

Bad Player wrote:
We know that you (and most users) prooobably don't mean any harm when you do something against the rules, but the rules are still there for a reason. Whether someone gets a warning or just a PM is really up to the discretion of the mod, but a warning, in the end, is just that--a warning. If you don't want any warnings, just make sure to follow the rules (and put your threads in the proper subforums). Plus, since we can attach messages to warnings, sending one with a message is kind of like just sending a PM~

Understood. I will do my best, I make accidental mistakes. Just never break the rules and still will follow them.
My name is Tayla 'Marie' Drago Hester, the number one Anime lover and supporter of all voice actors. Who also loves Ace Attorney things! :D
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam