Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Collabs section for Present Evidence.Topic%20Title

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

Hi, I'm Iban.

Some of you might know me as one of the Phoenix Wright vid makers. Being a big fan of Phoenix Wright fan stuff I'm always keen to look for projects I could be in.

In my opinnion it would be nice if CR had a collabs-section where people could post big PW fan projects, like let's say... Phoenix Wright-musical, and people interested in to contribute to those projects. I myself would love to make videos to a big project.

This is just my two cents, constructive feedback is appreciated

Cheers, Iban
Re: Collabs section for Present Evidence.Topic%20Title

nuuuuu, stoooooop

I have a better idea. How about...read the rules before making a sig? :godot:

If you want to create and promote a collaboration project here on the forum, go ahead! I'm all for it. But those sorts of things are always springing up, dying off, jumping in and out of popularity. Keeping track of anything "in progress" on the main site is kind of out of the question--they come and go too quickly. But if you're able to sustain and complete a project like that, then I would definately be willing to link to/host it (depending on what media you're talking about).
ImageImage

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

Terribly sorry about the siggy, my sincerest apologies.

I seem to have been a little unclear with my suggestion.

What I meant was that we could have a Collaborations branch for the Present Evidence section here in the CR forums. And I definently did not mean to ask you put anything on the front page, oh no.

In my opinnion if we has a forum section for Collabs it would be more easy for people to join in. :eh?:

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Hm, well I don't really see the point of having a section for collabs in general when there's sections for different media already. If you want to do a collaborate fanfiction, you can post in the fanfic section (etc). Or just put it in the Present Evidence outside of a subsection. I just can't imagine there being that many collab efforts going on all at once that would warrent separate section.
ImageImage
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam