Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 98 of 98[ 3897 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98

Re: What Are You Watching Now?Topic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

Why America is NOT the greatest country in the world

Enough has been said.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Objection intensifies

Last Movie: Batman VS Superman
Last Anime: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - Episode 2
Last Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiT4A815Rmg
Last on TV: I don't watch TV very often, except to see Vasco matches...
Brazil has Ace Attorney fans too!
Vasco da Gama, Champion of Land and Sea! Always by your side, until the end.

I watched some clips of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
All I could think while watching it was "This should be in Japanese..." Okay, I know that Last Airbender is heavily inspired by anime, but I think that's the series' downfall, too. I'm sorry, but if you use things that are inspired by a different culture, using them in your culture is still weird. It's the same problem that 'proper' anime translated into different languages has. Some things just sound WEIRD in other languages.

Specifically, one of the clips was the battle between Katara and Hama. Yeah, the bloodbending. I'm sorry, but what was the point of having Katara be at her mercy for about 30 seconds, only for her to say "Your technique won't work on me"? That's asinine, stupid and either a lie (since we saw that her bloodbending DID work on Katara) or it makes the 'hero' look like a dick. You can't pretend to be oooh, poor widdle helpless for a bit and then be the smuggest dick by saying you are immune to that. It ruins any drama.

C-A

Wriggling piece of plywood

I'm on my way finishing season four of Orange is the new black, but I had to pause it for a little bit. WHAT THE FUCK was that about. I'm so watching RuPaul's dragrace after this.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Error 404

The Loud House, it's a surprisingly good show from Nickolodeon (thank goodness theyre learning from their mistakes.) It's about a boy named Lincoln Loud in a family of 10 sisters. My personal favorite being Lisa the smart one.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124

Working my way through Futurama, it's been a while since I saw the original run and never watched the movies or post-cancellation episodes before

Still can't get through Luck of the Fryrish without crying

Calm, pacified attorney

I watched Primal Fear on Netflix yesterday. It's the first live action courtroom film I have seen, so I don't know if this is the norm, but dang there were many parts in this one where I genuinely thought "did Takumi get inspires by this when he wrote 2-4?"

Overall, it's a good movie I felt, but it has some problems, mainly with the tone and the plot. There are a few script oddities and lines the actors just couldn't deliver without ruining the illusion that their improv-sounding lines weren't really that and it made some scenes awkward. But in general the plot had issues. The characters are fine, no, they are amazing and three dimensional and the theme of the story is great, but the way it gets to show this was a bit unnecessary. It deals with a needleaslyy violent and nasty case that made me uncomfortable and by the end it had left me with a bad taste in my mouth while still making me go "that was a great story", so I think overall I find the movie middling. The end twist is great though, I just wish I could change the crime in the story so it wasn't such a taboo, because this movie is one of those where even if some parts are boring, it still makes you tune in again because it's well paced and the writing has an attitude and a creativity that makes something stand out in every scene.
Takumi vs Yamazaki andMissile.

Error 404

Steven Universe I like this show my favorite character is Peridot. The only thing I don't like is the fandom by god this fandom almost caused a girl to kill herself over art.

The Mechanic wrote:
Steven Universe I like this show my favorite character is Peridot. The only thing I don't like is the fandom by god this fandom almost caused a girl to kill herself over art.

That's mostly over on tumblr. The reddit side of the fandom is comparatively sane.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Error 404

Binge watching Doctor Who. Speaking of my previous post about Steven Universe I would love a crossover between these two. I know it's never gonna happen because one is animation and one is real life. But maybe if they turned Doctor Who to animation just for this special it would work. But hey a boy can dream.

Wriggling piece of plywood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u76VL_-dAGY
"Objectionable rhapsody". This is one of the best things I've ever seen.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Error 404

Rewatching Doctor Who. Honestly (Unpopular opinion here) I love Sleep No More. I love the found footage concept and strange sand creatures chasing you. The main villain of the episode had a fantastic preformance and a nice plotwis. No sleep Capsules I now need to use those because I hate sleeping. Also the song they play for most of this episode is catchy. The song is called "Mr. Sandman" if your wondering.

Error 404

Milo Murphy's Law on Disney XD. It's made by the same people who made the hit show Phineas and Ferb. It's about the unluckiest boy in the world.

Am I really though?

Watched 'Monkey Business',the 1931 Marx Brothers movie. I seriously confused Groucho and Karl Marx for the longest time...

It is freaking hilarious. Never a dull moment. Comedy is sharp and quick,and their use of brick jokes is wonderful. Though I did wish that it stayed on the ship for the whole movie.

Also,apparently this is the only Marx Brothers movie where they all portray themselves. Interesting..
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Error 404

I'm watching a lost 2nd Doctor episode on BBC America. It's his first episode and it's called "The Power of The Daleks" It's animated because its a recreation but I think the animation is a bit weird.

I've been watching Game of Thrones lately. Just finished watching the second episode of season four, and I'm so damn happy about what happened at the end of that episode.

Spoiler:
I was expecting Joffrey to last a lot longer than that...not like I am complaining. Too bad it seems like Tyrion might not last much longer now either.

Signature loading, please wait...

Been watching a lot of things with my bestie. Recently we been watching a lot of My Hero Academia, Avengers Assemble, Justice League Action, and a whole lot of other shows that we still have to go back on.
Page 98 of 98 [ 3897 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios