Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Fallon's Tonight Show premieres tomorrow!Topic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Even though I'm 20, I seem to have the Television interests of a 60 year-old man, so I watch a lot of late night TV. While I like a lot of Late Night Shows (The Daily Show, Colbert Report, Conan, etc.) I have always been a big fan of the "Late Night" series which comes on a 12:30 AM on NBC. The show was originally hosted by David Letterman, who then passed it to Conan O'Brien who then passed it to Jimmy Fallon.

Well, tomorrow Fallon becomes the brand-new host of the Tonight Show, a show which Jay Leno has had for 20 years (with the exception on the Conan incident). I've never been much of a Leno fan, but I really like fallon, so I'm excited. Although with these shows it takes like a year for them to start getting really funny so I'm not expecting much tomorrow night anyway.

But still, it's cool Fallon gets The Tonight Show. He's also an Ace Attorney fan so that's a plus.

Anyway, anyone know about this/are excited about this/even care? :will:

EDIT: Oops, I accidently put this in the Police Station. I always get Global Studios and the Police Station mixed up. Sorry! Would a mod please move this? Thanks!
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Re: Fallon's Tonight Show premieres tomorrow!Topic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Moved over to GS.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Fallon's Tonight Show premieres tomorrow!Topic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Bolt Storm wrote:
Moved over to GS.

Thanks, Bolt! I don't know why I always mix them up.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios