Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 8 of 9[ 346 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Re: Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)Topic%20Title

Heh heh.

What's this about my beloved Bean!? *bad wordplay*
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino

Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.

Let it go and move it move it

Have you not read what it says under my name? He's mine! Mine, I say!
Within Temptation

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

BEAN IS DEAD.

Jean's still alive, though.

He's not dead as long as he's in our hearts.

Yes, Jean is still alive, but for how long?
Within Temptation

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Lucy wrote:
He's not dead as long as he's in our hearts.

Yes, Jean is still alive, but for how long?

Until the series completely ends. He'll be the one to usurp Eren's spot of MC.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

http://www.techinasia.com/nintendo-3ds- ... -released/

I want that, though I'm sure there's no way it's gonna be good. Also, surely it's Eren Jaeger as in German for hunter, not Yeaeger as in Chuck Yeager the American test pilot who was the first to break the sound barrier...

We wants that too!

And yes, I doubt it will be good, but we might be surprised. You never know.
Within Temptation

Armin, Mikasa and Jean yet again proving they're better main characters. And woop, Survey Corps fighting in the streets!

Still, I will admit Eren's snapping the hell out of it and doing his job moment was pretty badass. Even if it did sound a lot like when he said he wanted to kill all Titans while in custody the first time. Methinks he's slipping. And I still think Annie's a reluctant part of a larger plot.
And the information about Wall Sina showing the hand reaching out with all that blood and skulls dripping down from it...Yeah, think we've been right on the money with this conspiracy from within the inner wall talk.

And episode 25's called "The Wall". If that's not indicative shit's about to go down, nothing is. So, time for White Walkers to appear.

Special mention to Mikasa and Hanji's creep mode faces. And the ill-fated 3D-maneuver trapeze fighters, those redshirts will be sorely missed.

I would so love it if Eren became the main protagonist for SnK. I could just see it happening as well. He goes mad and becomes the ultimate Titan, anger driving him to destroy all of humanity.

That said, could it be possible that it is anger that's driving the normal Titans? They were once humans who forgot themselves due to the anger from war or something like it.
Within Temptation

Eren, the main character of the show, will only become the main character in the second season. Well, it worked for Babylon 5, but that's because said main character first appeared in the second season. He was never the front-runner from the start like Eren and his incompetence.

As for why the next episode's called "The Wall", methinks revelations afoot. Most likely is the wall's made of Titans. Since that would explain why Colossal Titan only went for the gate instead of smashing the wall down. The wall would just regenerate, being made of regenerating Titan flesh. Makes me wonder if the walls are conscious... Is this going to turn into Eternal Darkness? Because that'd be neat. Even if it means less 3D-maneuver gear and Titans.

Or, hmm, Eren decides to wipe out the entire world...wait, EVERYONE'S A TITAN!

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Gosh I love when Armin gets all epic.

Plus a TON of stuff they changed in this ep from the manga, most probably so they could make the season finale the exact end of the Female Titan arc. Like, this episode could have been half as long if it had adapted the manga exactly. I mean literally half: it'd have fit before the first "Information We Can Share So Far".

Now, my friends, shit is about to go down. Really, really deep shit. These f*ckers love cliffhangers, so, like I've been for weeks, I'm more than ever completely sure that they will take a specific manga moment and turn it into a cliffhanger of titanic (*snort*) proportions, and many of you guys will not survive it.

"The Wall" indeed.

I'm just here for the Butterbeer.

I don't think my heart can handle so many cliffhangers... *clutches shirt*
Some notable things from this episode:
- ANIMATION OH MY GOOOOSH it was like super-duper movie quality at most parts (especially that transformation scene with Eren towards the end, woooow)
- I was told some of this was filler, but hell if I could tell where the filler was. I'm assuming most parts with Jean were filler but if they were, they were really really good filler.
- Mikasa actually scared me (AGAIN) with her freaky eyes when she was asking Eren how he felt about Annie. (The reason I say again is because of the end of episode 21 when Eren gets taken and it slowly zooms in on her look of horror... which then SUDDENLY turns to absolute rage and I jumped a bit. I'm probably the only person who jumped at that but still.)
- Eren biting his hand AAAAAUUUUEUUUGH that was painful to watch (but in a good way I suppose). Props to his VA for making it sound so convincing.
- Besides suspecting that they would wait till the end of the episode to make Eren transform, for the sake of cliffhangers, I actually didn't lose my patience with Eren. I think it's because I can understand the effect it's having on him. He's always had such a black and white view of the world, and to him the people that he met in the 104th were good people, people with thoughts and emotions. Having to turn around and kill someone who he personally knew and somewhat befriended, and is also a titan shifter, is... kind of hard not to have doubts over. If his power didn't rely so much on his emotions, he would've transformed and fought her anyways for the sake of the mission and protecting everyone, but apparently having doubts is enough to stop his transformation so that didn't happen.

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Did anyone else notice this from the ep25 preview?

Any guesses?

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Please Eren, stop being so useless or at least relinquish your Titan powers to someone better. Or better yet get a voice actor that's not Yuki Kaji, so I don't have to imagine you as Haru.
Animation was fucking awesome though.

DeMatador wrote:

Any guesses?

Looks like a really stylised Eren in Titan form, the eyebrow ridge is there, as is the hair, kind of top-down like he's charging forward.

Well, either that or Evangelion Unit 01 decided to show up:
Spoiler: Evangelion 2.0 spoilers

DeMatador wrote:

Any guesses?

The colossal Titan in armour?
Within Temptation

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

SnK author says he plans to end the manga in 20 volumes. Doubt the anime will live to see the end, but it's nice to hear that the series does have an ending eventually.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-09-25/attack-on-titan-creator-aims-to-end-manga-in-20-volumes

What volume are we up to now?
Within Temptation

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Lucy wrote:
What volume are we up to now?

I think they're up to 11 so far.

I thought it was lower than that.

So, we're most likely over half way through the series then.
Within Temptation

Wait, do you mean how far the anime is, Lucy?

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Lucy wrote:
I thought it was lower than that.

So, we're most likely over half way through the series then.

I have no clue where the anime is in terms of the manga, but we're not even close to where the manga is at.

Shall we call the inevitable cliffhanger?

I'm thinking either: Eren starts breaking down the walls, or the Colossal Titan appears, or every goram human Titan seen so far shows up to face him down.
Or perhaps Annie's revealed to be on the side of the real good guys here, and is not part of whatever government conspiracies we can dream up.

Or, more likely, he gets eaten yet again. Or Mikasa, or Armin. Or, everyone gets eaten, fade to black. With bells playing of course. If there aren't bells ringing and some drumming at the end like with every major episode I'll be disappointed. Hell, replace the credits song with it.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Eren's face gets bitten off by BETA, and then Alternative V is executed eliminating 80% of the Human population.
Spoiler: This is pretty violent, but I hope this happens to Eren. This kinda freaked me out when I first saw it in the VN I was playing, so...

After that scene, I was kinda... Wheeeeeee!!!

Heh heh.

D'aww... What a cute picture. *pet pet* Can I keep it? :sparkly-maggey:
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino

Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.

Hylian100 wrote:
Wait, do you mean how far the anime is, Lucy?

Oh, yeah I did. Sorry for not being clear. ^^;;
Within Temptation

This episode was for everyone who's all "Eren's useless". Can we end that crap now?

Spoiler: This episode
DAT FLAMING TITAN

That adapted chapter 33 of the manga and a very little part of future chapters (a bit of foreshadowing for Sasha fans, and Connie fans too ;D) With that we're 1 chapter away from wrapping Volume 8 of the manga. December sees the release of Volume 12, by the way. This would mean that if the manga is expected to end at Volume 20, we're looking at 36 months from now, approximately. That would mean the manga'd run until around September of 2016.

If 1 anime season = 8 volumes, we're looking at 3 seasons here, unless they come up with a ton or stuff or something, I'm expecting one anime season every two years... Yeah, I know D: (on the plus side, there will definitely be a second season)

Of course, AMAZING episode. Don't have too much to say, except... That cliffhanger... ARARAGHAJFSJDAS

Trust me, even those who already know what it is... You are NOT prepared.

YOU. ARE NOT. PREPARED.

And now we wait.

The very last shot...CALLED IT!

Oh, and that fight was bloody good, love that this time they had some soundtrack dissonance playing the awesome "Yeah, Eren's being a badass!" tracks over shots of innocent bystanders being crushed. Markedly different from when he was observing the effects of Titans first hand. Though this time he and Annie weren't trying to eat anyone, but the death toll was still skyrocketing. I think that contrast is kind of the point, to win a war against the entire outside world they would have to be willing to endure a lot more than just your regular Titan attacks.
Back to the actual content of the fight, I'm glad the Titan-on-Titan stuff is just as awesome in motion as the 3D maneuver gear that I started watching in the first place for. Now we can have a healthy mix.

Oh, and I loved the really-have-to-pause-this time bit in the middle, seems our thoughts of government cover ups are at least supported by that story.

How long then til Eren goes off the deep end entirely, like he's obviously going to? Either that or we go through an arc of Eren's anger management, a la the Incredible Hulk.

And I don't think Eren's useless, he's just not being an interesting enough character for top billing, even with the ability to transform into a Titan and go mad flaming rage mode. Heck, Annie seems more interesting as of right now. I'm sure inevitable second season he'll get some more development. And Mikasa and Levi helped him out, as per usual.

-Also, once again Annie and Eren end a fight in a compromising position, I swear the animators want us to ship them. So I shall. In Titan form.

Relevant.

It's weird, I'm not really sure how I feel about this episode. Could it have gone worse? OF COURSE, and it wasn't a bad episode by any stretch. But, this time around I knew a couple of the scenes that were gonna happen beforehand, so a bit of this boggled my mind.
Ok, the fight was amaaaazing, but when titan Eren was on fire, I assumed that that was Eren's own power-up. If Annie could turn to crystal, it wasn't too much of a stretch that Eren could have an ability of his own. But I can handwave that because it looked pretty cool and seemed to be for show.
What the hell was Levi doing, springing into action? He said earlier in the episode that he would hate to have a meaningless death, meaning that he wasn't gonna fight because he had his injury. Then later on he's the one to bail Eren out. I know that didn't happen in the manga, and it just felt like a Big-Lipped Alligator Moment because the next shot we see is of the aftermath and no one mentions it. Also, they cut out/changed most of the interactions between Armin and Eren? I mean, I don't really mind there being differences between the manga and anime, but I saw no reason to change this. I don't think it would've wasted any screentime, and it just pushed Mikasa into the forefront instead of him. I guess what bothers me is that they've been so faithful with that (at least from what I've seen) that it's just plain odd to drop the ball on it for the last episode. :udgy:

I have to say though, I will take everything back if I hear that Isayama was a part of it and had his own reasons for it (like all the previous filler/ changes) because up until now I've been completely happy with his changes.

BUT THAT CLIFFHANGER OMG WHY. How long are we gonna have to wait for a season 2? It hasn't even been announced yet, hasn't it?

Hylian100 wrote:

looooool

Hylian100 wrote:

Since you first posted that theory, I've been waiting to ask this, but couldn't due to obvious reasons: did you honestly come up with that yourself? I mean, it's okay if you posted spoilers as a theory, since only the people on the know would realize and the rest would be as oblivious as if you had said "my theory is they are all secretly pigs." But I'm really curious whether you knew beforehand or you just had an INCREDIBLY lucky guess. I mean seriously, who did see that coming? I for a fact knew I didn't see it coming at all during the manga.

Hylian100 wrote:
Oh, and that fight was bloody good, love that this time they had some soundtrack dissonance playing the awesome "Yeah, Eren's being a badass!" tracks over shots of innocent bystanders being crushed. Markedly different from when he was observing the effects of Titans first hand. Though this time he and Annie weren't trying to eat anyone, but the death toll was still skyrocketing. I think that contrast is kind of the point, to win a war against the entire outside world they would have to be willing to endure a lot more than just your regular Titan attacks.
Back to the actual content of the fight, I'm glad the Titan-on-Titan stuff is just as awesome in motion as the 3D maneuver gear that I started watching in the first place for. Now we can have a healthy mix.

Agreed on all of this.

Hylian100 wrote:
Oh, and I loved the really-have-to-pause-this time bit in the middle, seems our thoughts of government cover ups are at least supported by that story.

That was a really nice touch, and it makes me think the rabbit hole goes much deeper than we may think. Slightly spoilerific: not even us manga readers know what's up yet. Which is pretty rad.

Hylian100 wrote:
How long then til Eren goes off the deep end entirely, like he's obviously going to? Either that or we go through an arc of Eren's anger management, a la the Incredible Hulk.

I don't expect the anger management. Instead I expect this reverse-Nietzsche approach to continue -- he said "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." This series turns it into Armin's "In order to fight monsters one must become a monster himself." That, in my opinion, is insanely awesome commentary on the desperation that comes from extreme situations.

Hylian100 wrote:
And I don't think Eren's useless, he's just not being an interesting enough character for top billing, even with the ability to transform into a Titan and go mad flaming rage mode. Heck, Annie seems more interesting as of right now. I'm sure inevitable second season he'll get some more development. And Mikasa and Levi helped him out, as per usual.

I've always disagreed with this, and continue to. The series has made it a point to develop a TON of interesting characters -- the entire 104th Trainee Squad, the Recon Corps, and even other people like Pixis, Hannes, and they even had development on the judge on Eren's trial. They can't expect to make 25 half-hour episodes developing like 20 awesome characters, plus give Eren material enough to be "interesting enough for top billing."

Has everyone forgotten the first 2/3 episodes? I stand by my opinion that Eren is one of the most interesting anime characters ever: his vow to exterminate every single Titan after watching them eat his mother is not only completely relatable (specially by myself due to personal experience), but also because of him actually having the *possibility* of exterminating them all.

Hylian100 wrote:
-Also, once again Annie and Eren end a fight in a compromising position, I swear the animators want us to ship them. So I shall. In Titan form.

I don't see the problem here >:3

Hylian100 wrote:

Oh you.

Jade wrote:
Ok, the fight was amaaaazing, but when titan Eren was on fire, I assumed that that was Eren's own power-up. If Annie could turn to crystal, it wasn't too much of a stretch that Eren could have an ability of his own. But I can handwave that because it looked pretty cool and seemed to be for show.

From the very beginning I've seen it as pretty straight-forward that heat = Titan healing, so fire = EXTREME Titan healing. Like, he was so mad he regenerated SUPER quick, like when Annie priorized healing of one eye, except Eren's all "Pfft, priorizing some parts? Move over, bitch, I can do that with MY ENTIRE BODY."

Seriously though, I think that's pretty much it. Though it is mega-badass. I mean, the series itself is badass, Titan Eren is the most badass thing about it (behind Levi of course), so what could be more epic than Titan Eren... ON FIRE.

The answer? Levi on fire. Someday.

Jade wrote:
What the hell was Levi doing, springing into action? He said earlier in the episode that he would hate to have a meaningless death, meaning that he wasn't gonna fight because he had his injury. Then later on he's the one to bail Eren out. I know that didn't happen in the manga, and it just felt like a Big-Lipped Alligator Moment because the next shot we see is of the aftermath and no one mentions it.

Fanservice, my good friend. Fanservice.

Jade wrote:
Also, they cut out/changed most of the interactions between Armin and Eren? I mean, I don't really mind there being differences between the manga and anime, but I saw no reason to change this. I don't think it would've wasted any screentime, and it just pushed Mikasa into the forefront instead of him. I guess what bothers me is that they've been so faithful with that (at least from what I've seen) that it's just plain odd to drop the ball on it for the last episode. :udgy:

I didn't mind this because I think it was enough with the previous episode. Ep 24 was all like "YOU CAN DO THIS MAN, YEAH YOU CAN" and "You know what to do" and Ep 25 was like "You're doing great, keep it up. We're trusting you."

Jade wrote:
I have to say though, I will take everything back if I hear that Isayama was a part of it and had his own reasons for it (like all the previous filler/ changes) because up until now I've been completely happy with his changes.

As far as I know, Isayama is very deeply involved with the anime, and every single change goes through him. I mean, early episodes were EXACT adaptations of the manga, and I believe it was mostly because of the lack of creator input (Isayama was probably a bit hesitant of doing changes at first, but then built a relationship with the anime team and trusted them a lot more.) The last, say, 5 episodes have featured a ton of creative liberties ("you know these characters you created, developed then kill? Well we're throwing their corpses from a carriage, 'sall cool right?"), but Isayama is known to be involved with all of these, so I'm 100% fine with all of them. Plus they've all been for the best so far, IMO.

Jade wrote:
BUT THAT CLIFFHANGER OMG WHY. How long are we gonna have to wait for a season 2? It hasn't even been announced yet, hasn't it?

I KNO RITE. No announcement yet, no, sadly, but the series is HUGE in Japan (and the rest of Asia too, I read South Korea has went bonkers over AoT!) and the US is going mad over it lately, so there's absolute certainty that a season 2 will happen.

The real question... Is when. Don't take my word for it at all but I think we're looking at a 2 year wait per season, unless they start doing filler, which I believe Isayama won't allow (at least I hope he doesn't.) As I said in my previous post, Isayama's expecting to end the manga by Q4 2016, so we can expect the anime to end in 2017. So season 1 in 2013, season 2 in 2015, season 3 in 2017, if everything goes well.

But hey, maybe they'll adapt this in the mean time!

DeMatador wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:

Since you first posted that theory, I've been waiting to ask this, but couldn't due to obvious reasons: did you honestly come up with that yourself? I mean, it's okay if you posted spoilers as a theory, since only the people on the know would realize and the rest would be as oblivious as if you had said "my theory is they are all secretly pigs." But I'm really curious whether you knew beforehand or you just had an INCREDIBLY lucky guess. I mean seriously, who did see that coming? I for a fact knew I didn't see it coming at all during the manga.

Well, I always suspected there was some big secret about the walls, and rampant speculation with my flatmate led to one thing after another. He also mentioned how he thought the Colossal Titan would've, y'know, just broken down the entire wall and not just the gate, so the "the wall must be made of Titans or something" sprang from there. He also may have looked up the tvtropes page and hinted, without actually spoiling anything, that there was some shocking reveal about the walls, but he of course would never say what it was. And since I originally thought perhaps the Titans were used as construction workers for the walls, I thought that would make too much sense for a shocking reveal.

Oh, and as for what would be more epic than Levi on fire?

Every Titan in the walls comes to life, they all converge on the capital, leaving a trail of relentless destruction in their wake. The human Titans lead them on, eliminating any Garisson resistance. Then, flares start popping up all over the place, and green-cloaked people start maneuvering up to the rooftops, ready to attack. In the centre, at the very highest point of the world within the walls, stands a lone figure, drawing his swords.

It's Levi. And he's smiling. Then, as he orders the elimination of every Titan, the top-ranking members of the Survey Corps all bite their hands... (Fade to black, of course, as you hear at least one bolt of lightning which might be Eren, but it sounds a lot louder than just him)

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Kinda disappointed in how my opinion of this series did a complete 180 since when I saw the first half of the show.
Oh well that's just another hype anime that I just don't really care for.

I held out for an entire season, but I think it's now time to read the manga, because it's going to be a long wait for season 2 I think, especially since there isn't enough for a season 2. (Well, they could always do a shorter season, but I don't think they will).

Hylian100 wrote:
I held out for an entire season, but I think it's now time to read the manga, because it's going to be a long wait for season 2 I think, especially since there isn't enough for a season 2. (Well, they could always do a shorter season, but I don't think they will).

Embrace the dark side.

We have spoilers. Like, tons of them, spanning like half of season 2 already, if they follow the same pace they did on season 1.

I really really really hope they do a movie or have another studio adapt Before The Fall in 2014 or something, I don't want the hype for the series to die out and the producers to say "It'll take too long for a season 2 and there's not enough interest now, so let's just drop it."

In other news, it's now not even safe to Google "Attack on Titan". Fuck spoilers, fuck them forever.

DeMatador wrote:
Has everyone forgotten the first 2/3 episodes? I stand by my opinion that Eren is one of the most interesting anime characters ever: his vow to exterminate every single Titan after watching them eat his mother is not only completely relatable (specially by myself due to personal experience), but also because of him actually having the *possibility* of exterminating them all.

Although he's not the most interesting character of all time or anything like that to me, Eren is one of my favorite characters in the series. I dunno, maybe I've just seen too much regular ol' shounen but it's so refreshing to me to have the main character be a little rage-monster who freakin' murdered two grown men when he was 9 and yet also has a good heart, has respect for anyone he sees as a reasonable authority figure, and is fiercely protective of his friends without having his friends depend on him all the time.
Hell, a big reason I love this series now is because of the main three. sidenote: It took me the longest time to realize that the track on the OST titled E.M.A. stands for Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. I'm so good at this. Sure, their characters haven't "evolved" a whole ton due to the emphasis on plot and huge cast of characters, but we've already seen how close they were during their time in military training, and when Eren is about to be shot by a canon, or basically when Eren is in danger... which is often. And that's why I'm a little pissed that they separated Armin in the last episode. It made him look too distant from the trio when he should've been at Eren's bedside/taking him out of the titan again/ not blaming him for the Annie-capturing failure. But oh well, that's what the manga's for.

ANOTHER SIDENOTE: I think Eren is the physical buttmonkey of this world (I mean, how many times has he suffered a beating, whether it be as a human or titan?) and Jean is the emotional buttmonkey, what with the loss of Marco, the way that he pined for Mikasa, the fact that he had to pretend he was Eren who he absolutely hates...
It's very entertaining.

DeMatador wrote:
Levi on fire. Someday.

-WHEEZES- I want to see this.

DeMatador wrote:
I didn't mind this because I think it was enough with the previous episode. Ep 24 was all like "YOU CAN DO THIS MAN, YEAH YOU CAN" and "You know what to do" and Ep 25 was like "You're doing great, keep it up. We're trusting you."

I think what bothers me is that they didn't seem to have a reason to make those changes. At least, I don't see it, unless they're actually planning on going a different path with these characters. If this was a character-driven story, I wouldn't mind because subsequent episodes would iron this out, but these short scenes are all we get among all the plot, so when they change this, I hope they know what they're doing.
And to me, they seemed more exasperated than actually believing in him, imo. Which is why I wanted them to show a little appreciation towards Eren for, y'know, being able to stay in control for the most part even though he still doesn't know how to control it completely and the fate of humanity basically rests on his inexperienced shoulders.

DeMatador wrote:
The last, say, 5 episodes have featured a ton of creative liberties ("you know these characters you created, developed then kill? Well we're throwing their corpses from a carriage, 'sall cool right?"), but Isayama is known to be involved with all of these, so I'm 100% fine with all of them. Plus they've all been for the best so far, IMO.

This show has THE BEST filler I have ever seen. Calling it filler seems to do it an injustice, so I'll go with what you called it, "creative liberties". I mean, sometimes it has a few consequences, say in episode 24 we see it become more of a group effort but as a result it looks like Eren took his sweet time becoming a titan (although personally I don't see an issue because he was kind of busy trying to stay conscious after being impaled and crushed).

DeMatador wrote:
The real question... Is when. Don't take my word for it at all but I think we're looking at a 2 year wait per season, unless they start doing filler, which I believe Isayama won't allow (at least I hope he doesn't.) As I said in my previous post, Isayama's expecting to end the manga by Q4 2016, so we can expect the anime to end in 2017. So season 1 in 2013, season 2 in 2015, season 3 in 2017, if everything goes well.

But hey, maybe they'll adapt this in the mean time!

Well I mean, we have the OVA to look forward to, and yeah maybe they'll adapt Before the Fall and that Levi Prequel that just started coming out (chapter 0 is out, yo! Nothing much happens but apparently Levi was already a crazy flying ballerina before he joined the military).

See, you say "filler", but if Isayama allows it, it will probably be more of those "creative liberties" in the form of side stories exploring more character development. ...OK who knows if it will be that but I just really want my character development and they could totally do that.

I've read the manga up to chapter 7 so far, and I'm reading it with my brother which means that we read it out loud and do voices for the characters. My brother does Armin (with that weak-willed sounding voice from Attack on Titan Abridged) and Jean (making sure to do that HAH? sound whenever anything resembling that sound is written), and I do the rest of the voices (with Eren, I give him the "Stoned Eren" voice from the Shinigamieater parodies and will probably attempt a Sassy Levi but my feminine voice probably won't pull it off). It's really stupid but highly entertaining.

Well, now I'm caught up with the manga, and have the problem of waiting for the manga to update as opposed to the problem of waiting for the anime.

I've also read the manga. So much happened.

Spoiler: Manga
Is that hairy/monkey Titan related to the humans? Or does it lead a different life to others outside the wall? And, I'm guessing that people live outside the walls as Titans, but that wouldn't stop other Titans from attacking them, so maybe they're at war with these "non-human" Titans. However, maybe Titans are all humans, since Ymir said she was a Titan for 60 years.

Within Temptation

Latest manga chapter was HUGE. FUCKING HUGE. Like, the whole series changes at this point, I'm sure of it. Worst part is we'll probably see it animated in, like, July 2015.

Argh I need this series to come back really badly, the manga just won't do ;-;

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Gonna throw out my stupid theory that all the mindless titans are just failed human weapon experiments. It's nothing more than a higher up conspiracy and it's really just humans wanting to wage war against themselves.

Why not, it's fun to speculate stupid theories and I don't get to do it much.

I agree too, the latest chapter was nothing short of amazing.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Spoiler: Chapter 50
Poor Hannes. :/

Within Temptation
Page 8 of 9 [ 346 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios