Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 2 of 2[ 48 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 


Re: No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m NotTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

Everytime I listen to the Watamote opening, I swear I hear the singer say Potato haha.
Re: No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m NotTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9863

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Everytime I listen to the Watamote opening, I swear I hear the singer say Potato haha.


At which part?

C-A
Re: No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m NotTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

CatMuto wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Everytime I listen to the Watamote opening, I swear I hear the singer say Potato haha.


At which part?

C-A


During this This part right here.
Re: No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m NotTopic%20Title
User avatar

Shine Sprite

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3037

I've started watching this series, and I have to say... I relate WAY TOO MUCH to how Tomoko feels.
Re: No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m NotTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9863

SuperAj3 wrote:
I've started watching this series, and I have to say... I relate WAY TOO MUCH to how Tomoko feels.


A lot of people can, I think that's part of why it's so popular - ironically enough. Watamote is actually more popular in the West than in Japan. Not sure why... by the way, I know that people say Tomoko looks cuter in the anime, due to it not being as sketchily drawn as the manga, but I think she looks cute in both. Even if her eyebags are more prominent in the manga, she somehow still looks cute to me.

C-A
Re: No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m NotTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

CatMuto wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
I've started watching this series, and I have to say... I relate WAY TOO MUCH to how Tomoko feels.


A lot of people can, I think that's part of why it's so popular - ironically enough. Watamote is actually more popular in the West than in Japan. Not sure why... by the way, I know that people say Tomoko looks cuter in the anime, due to it not being as sketchily drawn as the manga, but I think she looks cute in both. Even if her eyebags are more prominent in the manga, she somehow still looks cute to me.

C-A


Did you listen to the part?
Re: No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m NotTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9863

Yeah. I don't hear it, but then I am quite used to hearing Japanese.

C-A
Re: No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Guys' Fault I’m NotTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

CatMuto wrote:
Yeah. I don't hear it, but then I am quite used to hearing Japanese.

C-A


One way you can is just keep repeating the word potato in your head and keep playing the part. Im used to hearing Japanese as well but I still heard it.
Page 2 of 2 [ 48 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO