Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Once Upon a TimeTopic%20Title

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I looked but I couldn't find a topic on this show. Odd too, I suppose. Anyways, as the new season is about to start, I figure it's as good a time as any to make a topic on this show.

Anyways, I'm going to say that I'm a huge fan of this show. Made by the same creators as Lost, this show explores different fairy tale characters and adds new twists to their stories. Basically, fairy tale characters are taken from their world and put into our world without any memories of their former lives. The only one who has their memories intact is the Evil Queen, who runs as mayor and set the curse upon these characters. The daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, Emma, is the only one who escaped the curse and was sent to the real world as a baby before everyone's memories got wiped, thus she grew up in the normal world, believing that fairy tales were nothing more than a myth. Through a series of events, she's thrust into the town where the fairy tale characters live and she needs to come to believe that these characters are real as she is the only one to break the curse.

I find this show to be very entertaining and I'm really quite enjoying where the show is going. I honestly thought they'd have nothing after what they did with the first season, so I've been pleasantly surprised. Anyways, I'm curious if anyone else on here watches this show and what their thoughts are on it and the characters. Calling it right now and saying that Rumpelstiltskin is my favorite character hands down.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same
Re: Once Upon a TimeTopic%20Title

Delicious cupcakes!

I have to whole-heartedly agree that it is an amazing show and that Rumplestiltskin is best character X3 I like everything they've done aside from killing the sheriff, I liked him a lot. I love what they've done with Pinnochio and Ruby is amazing and I like that she is the wolf, it's not often you see that in alternate versions of old fairy tales :'3 At any rate, I am very much looking forward to watching the taped first episode of the new season tomorrow, and if I'm not mistaken, the Wonderland series comes out tomorrow or next week!
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios