Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 2 of 2[ 70 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 


Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title

The King of All

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Posts: 566

MBr wrote:
Probably the first movie I've seen in theatres that's made me want to leave was Transformers 2. What the hell was going on?

I was really into Transformers when that came out and I remember liking the scenes of the college scenes more than the actual action. :ron:
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

I'm not mad! I...I'm just angry.

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2777

MBr wrote:
Probably the first movie I've seen in theatres that's made me want to leave was Transformers 2. What the hell was going on?


Michael Bay. That's what was going on.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 904

Not sure what the worst movie I ever saw was, but one at the top kid my list is Nim's Island. It was so long and boring, and the only reason I watched it in the first place was because I got roped into babysitting my younger siblings while waiting to see The Dark Knight (which I really needed to see after that other movie, just to rid my brain of that drivel).

Another really bad once was 2001: A Space Odyssey. It took hours for the plot to go anywhere, and when it finally went somewhere, the ending was a humongous mind screw. The worst part of it was it could have been half the length if the "moving through space" scenes weren't so fracking slow.
Image
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Gender: Male

Location: Britannia

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am

Posts: 165

TheDoctor wrote:
Another really bad once was 2001: A Space Odyssey. It took hours for the plot to go anywhere, and when it finally went somewhere, the ending was a humongous mind screw. The worst part of it was it could have been half the length if the "moving through space" scenes weren't so fracking slow.


:larry: Aw, you just have to learn to enjoy the huge mind screw ending, you notice new stuff each time! And yea, it's not a movie to re-watch all the way through, but it has some good and memorable scenes as well as an awesome score. I'm pretty sure Kubrick made a lot of it extreme slow to show space is not really all the action other movies make it. But at the end one often wonders, "What did I just use 3 hours of my life for?"...

Still, I think it's a must see for science fiction fans... as long as you don't just care about the action.
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

Image

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)


Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 904

I liked the scenes with HAL 9000. That was about it. The only other memorable part of the movie was when the giant chocolate bar shows up and the music gets all crazy.
Image
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title

The King of All

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Posts: 566

TheDoctor wrote:
I liked the scenes with HAL 9000. That was about it. The only other memorable part of the movie was when the giant chocolate bar shows up and the music gets all crazy.

Daisyyyyyy.... :gant:
Also that "chocolate bar" is actually known as a monolith :yogi:
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 904

I know. However, my first exposure to the monolith was in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version), and it actually was a chocolate bar there.
Image
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9707

Quote:
Another really bad once was 2001: A Space Odyssey. It took hours for the plot to go anywhere, and when it finally went somewhere, the ending was a humongous mind screw. The worst part of it was it could have been half the length if the "moving through space" scenes weren't so fracking slow.


2001 had a plot?

C-A
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title

The King of All

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Posts: 566

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
Another really bad once was 2001: A Space Odyssey. It took hours for the plot to go anywhere, and when it finally went somewhere, the ending was a humongous mind screw. The worst part of it was it could have been half the length if the "moving through space" scenes weren't so fracking slow.


2001 had a plot?

C-A

It's been described as an odyssey... in space.
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

I have nothing to put here.

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 495

I havnt seen that many movies in theaters but, I quess the worst movie I ever saw was the Mario Brothers movie. It has a rating of 4/10 on IMDB and only a 15% on Rotten Tomatoes!
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 904

Oh, I forgot, another one of my least favorite movies was "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World," featuring the mother-in-law from hell. It was touted as a comedy, but I found it more boring than anything else, or just out and out painful to watch. At least 2001 had HAL 9000, but this one's only redeeming quality was seeing the evil mother-in-law getting badly injured at the end of the film.
Image
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

I have nothing to put here.

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 495

I think I found the worst superhero movie ever made (Fantastic Four) 1994 this movie was so bad it was never released, some people say it was only made to keep the trademark, but somehow someone found a copy somewhere and destroyed it saying it's so bad no one should ever watch it.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Atom Bomb Baby

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:41 am

Posts: 9

"The Room" and "The Last Airbender" (The M.Night adaptation) both deserve mentions. That said, The Room is actually fun to watch from a 'so-bad-its-good' perspective. The second one...not so much.

Possibly unpopular opinion: The Dark Knight was totally dull. Could only stay awake for the bits with Heath Ledger and while he's a decent enough Joker he's no Mark Hamil.
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

It's a Goverment Pig!

Gender: Female

Location: Inaba

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Posts: 52

SunnySideUp wrote:
"The Room" and "The Last Airbender" (The M.Night adaptation) both deserve mentions. That said, The Room is actually fun to watch from a 'so-bad-its-good' perspective. The second one...not so much.

Possibly unpopular opinion: The Dark Knight was totally dull. Could only stay awake for the bits with Heath Ledger and while he's a decent enough Joker he's no Mark Hamil.

I was about to mention The Room. It definitely does have enough hilarity in it to make it enjoyable (alcohol helps for those who are legally allowed to drink it) but even then, I don't think I laughed as hard as I did when I was watching it. I'm also excited for the movie adaption of The Disaster Artist (the book Mark's actor wrote about the film), even if James Franco doesn't capture the beauty of Tommy Wiseau /s

Another bad film for me would need to be the Disney sequel of Hunchback of Notre Dame. The animation is poor, the storyline and characters are shallow, and it just... it just sucks in comparison to it's original. However, I think the same can be said for a lot of the Disney sequels.
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
Image Image
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 809

I hate cheap comedies in general. Unfunny people trying to be funny. Everyman humor. Things like American Pie and White Chicks. Seriously, I find this kind of movie offensive. I could laugh at something like this if I was 10, maybe. But I think everyone with a developed brain just find this kind of stuff silly, for the most part. Obnoxious.
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Atom Bomb Baby

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:41 am

Posts: 9

Naoto_Shirogane wrote:
SunnySideUp wrote:
"The Room" and "The Last Airbender" (The M.Night adaptation) both deserve mentions. That said, The Room is actually fun to watch from a 'so-bad-its-good' perspective. The second one...not so much.

Possibly unpopular opinion: The Dark Knight was totally dull. Could only stay awake for the bits with Heath Ledger and while he's a decent enough Joker he's no Mark Hamil.

I was about to mention The Room. It definitely does have enough hilarity in it to make it enjoyable (alcohol helps for those who are legally allowed to drink it) but even then, I don't think I laughed as hard as I did when I was watching it. I'm also excited for the movie adaption of The Disaster Artist (the book Mark's actor wrote about the film), even if James Franco doesn't capture the beauty of Tommy Wiseau /s

Another bad film for me would need to be the Disney sequel of Hunchback of Notre Dame. The animation is poor, the storyline and characters are shallow, and it just... it just sucks in comparison to it's original. However, I think the same can be said for a lot of the Disney sequels.


Lion King 2 was alright I thought. But the others...yeah.
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

It's a Goverment Pig!

Gender: Female

Location: Inaba

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Posts: 52

SunnySideUp wrote:
Naoto_Shirogane wrote:
SunnySideUp wrote:
"The Room" and "The Last Airbender" (The M.Night adaptation) both deserve mentions. That said, The Room is actually fun to watch from a 'so-bad-its-good' perspective. The second one...not so much.

Possibly unpopular opinion: The Dark Knight was totally dull. Could only stay awake for the bits with Heath Ledger and while he's a decent enough Joker he's no Mark Hamil.

I was about to mention The Room. It definitely does have enough hilarity in it to make it enjoyable (alcohol helps for those who are legally allowed to drink it) but even then, I don't think I laughed as hard as I did when I was watching it. I'm also excited for the movie adaption of The Disaster Artist (the book Mark's actor wrote about the film), even if James Franco doesn't capture the beauty of Tommy Wiseau /s

Another bad film for me would need to be the Disney sequel of Hunchback of Notre Dame. The animation is poor, the storyline and characters are shallow, and it just... it just sucks in comparison to it's original. However, I think the same can be said for a lot of the Disney sequels.


Lion King 2 was alright I thought. But the others...yeah.


I've heard a lot of good things about TLK 2 but I've not actually seen it myself. The others do really fall on their faces though... for some they aren't necessarily bad movies, but they're just cheap in comparison to their predecessors. If they were standalone movies then it would be okay, but sadly, they're not and they just end up sucking.
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
Image Image
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Memento Mori

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 2953

I was going to give this to Dingo Picture's Aladin or Animal Soccer World,but I have to give this dishonour to Life's A Jungle:Africa's Most Wanted.

The movie opens up with a 5 minute long driving scene with no dialogue and only some stock sound effects. What a lovely way to open up,right?As it went on and on,I then realised that the so-called ' animators ' in this thing had a salary equivalent to a homeless guy and switched it off. And I'm still mad at it for wasting about fifteen minutes of my life! :grey:

At least the other two movies have some entertaining bits (i.e,the lip-syncing and the voice actor(s)). But this.....thing has no redeeming values for me. Even Pip's model is off (i.e,his kilt and his human-coloured arms). Though if you see the other movies they've made before....yeah,um...you can tell that they didn't improve from this one in any way.

tldr this movie sucks dont see it kthxbai
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:


Last edited by Southern Corn on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Procrastinator

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Posts: 324

The Last Airbender. It was an abomination and a disgrace to the cartoon.
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

ケーキたん(仮)

Gender: None specified

Location: Fukuoka, Japan

Rank: Scanlator

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:40 am

Posts: 1383

I've seen too many bad movies and a lot of them are contenders for "worst ever", but Foodfight is probably the one that I was the most depressed after watching. Any review that you've seen on youtube about it was actually making it look nicer than it is. The whole experience was a mix of boring, confusing, cringey, and depressing. I sat through it just to say I sat through it, but I'm not really proud of this either.

I think it was after watching this that I held off from actively searching for bad movies for a while.
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

I have nothing to put here.

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 495

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
The Last Airbender. It was an abomination and a disgrace to the cartoon.


Yeah The Last Airbender was terrible. Why didn't they just get the people who wrote the show to write it. Also why are all the characters white? I'm pretty sure Katara and her brother are supposed to have Eskimo heritage. Also Aang just looks weird in this movie I mean the arrow on his head looks just plain weird. The acting is atrocious to. It seems like the actors are robots. I bet all the actors acted bad is because the director of the movie sucked and the actors didn't even want to be in this movie. Even the kid actors act uninterested.
Friend me on: 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title

Everyone = Guilty

Gender: Male

Location: Japanifornia

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 2:06 am

Posts: 26

Quantum of Solace, Die Another Day, An Goldeneye. do i need to explain why
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Posts: 162

In terms of the 007 franchise, Spectre is blatantly a bad fanfic that just happens to have a fancy budget.

And in terms of the Transformers franchise, Revenge Of The Fallen is just a complete multi-fail.
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Procrastinator

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Posts: 324

I have another one: Battle Royale 2. It was utter garbage when compared to the first one which was a masterpiece(I highly recommend you watch it, if you haven't). Battle Royale 2 felt like some Saving Private Ryan ripoff.
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Call me James/Professor/whatever

Gender: Male

Location: At Marineford

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Posts: 571

Naoto_Shirogane wrote:
Another bad film for me would need to be the Disney sequel of Hunchback of Notre Dame. The animation is poor, the storyline and characters are shallow, and it just... it just sucks in comparison to it's original. However, I think the same can be said for a lot of the Disney sequels.


Probably this. Most "bad" movies tend to have some moments of unintentional comedy (or the whole thing being hilarious, in the case of "The Room"), but The Hunchback of Notre Dame sequel is just complete ass. Mainly because it kind of ruins what went on in the first movie in terms of story/continuity. And whereas The Hunchback of Notre Dame had Frollo as the villain, the sequel's villain is just a guy that pretty much reminds me of Florent L'Belle (in which he loves himself so much, it's to the point of it almost being a sexual fantasy). I can't remember his name though, since he's so one-note.
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 809

I just want to write here about how the movie Closer sucks.

Nothing happens in this movie. It is basically about two couples who cheat on each other, then reunite, cheat on each other and break up again, etc. and fight for dumb reasons. The movie is basically ONLY dialogues... C'mon, only dramatic dialogues get old and boring fast. It is essentially theatrics, emotional expression that means nothing. The ending doesn't make sense, either. It is probably made for people who see these scenes and think "wow, I didn't understand shit, but it is so deep".
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 904

Smithee wrote:
And in terms of the Transformers franchise, Revenge Of The Fallen is just a complete multi-fail.

You're not wrong, although I'd personal rank Age of Extinction lower. Seriously, I thought I hated the Witwicky family, but the group we got stuck with this time around was somehow worse.
Image
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title
User avatar

Memento Mori

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 2953

Professor Yoshi wrote:
Naoto_Shirogane wrote:
Another bad film for me would need to be the Disney sequel of Hunchback of Notre Dame. The animation is poor, the storyline and characters are shallow, and it just... it just sucks in comparison to it's original. However, I think the same can be said for a lot of the Disney sequels.


Probably this. Most "bad" movies tend to have some moments of unintentional comedy (or the whole thing being hilarious, in the case of "The Room"), but The Hunchback of Notre Dame sequel is just complete ass. Mainly because it kind of ruins what went on in the first movie in terms of story/continuity. And whereas The Hunchback of Notre Dame had Frollo as the villain, the sequel's villain is just a guy that pretty much reminds me of Florent L'Belle (in which he loves himself so much, it's to the point of it almost being a sexual fantasy). I can't remember his name though, since he's so one-note.



I've heard that Return of Jaffar and Belle's Magical World were bad,but apparently all the Lilo and Stitch sequels (all THREE OF THEM) are alright?

Lion King 2 is somewhat underrated as a Disney sequel,imo. Though that's the only one I've actually watched.
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title

Don't blink. Don't even blink.

Gender: Female

Location: Your nightmares

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Posts: 18

Out of every movie I've ever seen, Maximum Ride has got to be the worst. If it was a fan film someone made for the book series, it would be passable. But it's an actual thing, and it costs actual money. I am not joking when I say there was no news that this even existed until two months before it was released, so it was probably rushed very quickly in development.
Re: Worst movie everTopic%20Title

Calm, pacified attorney

Gender: Male

Location: Dinamarca!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Posts: 1587

Worst movie I have ever watched is maybe Date Movie or Death Chamber. I can't remember if Death Chamber is the right name, but it's essentially a perfunctory movie with no personality whatsoever that moves at a snails pace with the most depressingly dark but not too under-the-belt subject matter trying to be a mystery thriller, but it fails to excite at every turn and then it even has the balls to throw in a blatant Deus Ex Machina device of a completely unknown guy who sits in a chair to tell the next plot point that brings forth the moment of truth.

I have never watched a more lethargic, low-energy movie like that before.
Takumi vs Yamazaki andMissile.
Page 2 of 2 [ 70 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot?], Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO