Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 2 of 2[ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Sailor MoonTopic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

I forgot to mention..... this. Enjoy :3
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Don't call me Shirley

Anthony wrote:

Which theme is this based on ? It's been a long time since I listened to the series' music :shoe:

The Chocolateholic of CR

Shtak wrote:
Anthony wrote:

Which theme is this based on ? It's been a long time since I listened to the series' music :shoe:

Idk but it's Sailor Moon Meets Metal.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

OmG. My mom was zapping through German TV and I saw Sailor Moon and said, "OmG that's Sailor Moon!" and she went back and we saw two more seconds of it. (It was the episode of the girls at that school dance ball, where Tiger's Eye attacks Makoto) That was so weird seeing a 22 year old anime on TV...
Maybe it's to hype up for Sailor Moon Crystal? (Or to compare how much the animation has advanced)

C-A

So, I click on the Nico Nico link to Episode 5 and am prompted with a message that someone had reported the video and that it was deemed to contain "Inappropriate Material". I was first worried that I couldn't view the episode, but I can. But...

It's fucking Sailor Moon! It doesn't HAVE inappropriate material! You know what anime DID have inappropriate material? Ayashi no Ceres, with people fucking and people getting killed very bloody ways all the time.

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

CatMuto wrote:
So, I click on the Nico Nico link to Episode 5 and am prompted with a message that someone had reported the video and that it was deemed to contain "Inappropriate Material". I was first worried that I couldn't view the episode, but I can. But...

It's fucking Sailor Moon! It doesn't HAVE inappropriate material! You know what anime DID have inappropriate material? Ayashi no Ceres, with people fucking and people getting killed very bloody ways all the time.

C-A

I watch it on animefreak.tv

OmG I wonder who'll turn out to be the Moon Princess on the next episode of Crystal! :adrian:

C-A

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Sailor Moon was one of my first animes, so I will always keep that awesome piece of amazingness in my heart <3

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

You know, much as I am happy about Crystal and glad that we're getting an anime that is much closer to the manga... although the anime likes to change things, too, biggest currently being that the Shitenou survive until basically the end of the arc AND are canonically made the past love interests of the senshi (aside from Venus having had a crush on Kunzite in the Silver Millenium, likely one-sided, and drawing the others together, Takeuchi had no real intention of having them be in love with each other), though they fortunately DID keep the part where Serenity actually committed suicide... I think it's just the shoujo-ness of it that bugs me.

Yes it's shoujo and it IS 20 years old, but there's just something about Usagi's constant "Mamo-chan" and "Open your eyes!" when he's brainwashed that bugs me. Though it IS revealed that Crystal will also take over the Black Moon arc with Chibiusa present, so I'm very, very happy about that. Am looking forward to Chibiusa. And the end of the Dark Kingdom arc next time, with Arc 13.

C-A

Well the Dark Kingdom arc has finished in Crystal. Overall very nicely done, though it removed the scene of Mamoru touching the ground to check "how badly [his] planet was damaged", which I found a bit weird. But they did keep in how he CAN have visions of his planet and searches for the Inner Senshi's bodies.

I don't like how Sailor Moon's transformation with the new brooch is identical to the old one, except the brooch is dfferent. I dunno maybe I was expecting them to at least touch it up a bit, but it overall was pretty disappointing.

I am happy to see Chibiusa, though. Her red eyes look really pretty and her voice is adorable.

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

CatMuto wrote:
Well the Dark Kingdom arc has finished in Crystal. Overall very nicely done, though it removed the scene of Mamoru touching the ground to check "how badly [his] planet was damaged", which I found a bit weird. But they did keep in how he CAN have visions of his planet and searches for the Inner Senshi's bodies.

I don't like how Sailor Moon's transformation with the new brooch is identical to the old one, except the brooch is dfferent. I dunno maybe I was expecting them to at least touch it up a bit, but it overall was pretty disappointing.

I am happy to see Chibiusa, though. Her red eyes look really pretty and her voice is adorable.

C-A

Putting a gun to her own mom's face.... Damn things got dark.

Considering she did that in the original manga in 1992, it's not new, nor does it appear all that dark. The Infinity Arc, THAT got dark. (I really hope they make episodes for the entire manga, with these episodes leading to enough money to finance them. I wanna see Manga Helios in that new art style)

C-A
Page 2 of 2 [ 52 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios