Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Simpsons * possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

I havnt watched the simpsons in a while is it still fun to watch or has it completly jumpy the shark ? Also I read rumors they were going to kill off an character in season 26 who was it ?? I know it wasnt Edna because the voice actor for her died
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes
Re: Simpsons * possible spoilers*Topic%20Title

I haven't watched any of the new ones, I keep forgetting to set to record them. I dunno, I find the new episodes good and bad at times. Sometimes they're just not so funny or entertaining. Other times, they get good giggles.

C-A

The dwarf geeky panda!

As somebody said on another forum and Cat, the new episode are hit and miss. Some of the episode are still funny like the parody that occur every first episode of the season and this season I really like Steal this episode and YOLO. The one for mothers day had a lot of potential and is very good until the last third/quarter. People says that the show is now garbage, but if you think about it, not all of the ancient episode were funny, other hit and miss. I think their brain just erased those. And also, there is a very good theory about why what made us laugh, can't nowadays, that I won't explain because it ain't the place.
Please don't hit me...

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

Found out the character who is killed off is Krustys father kind of sucks as he only been in handful of episodes and not much impact I don't think as it was cited than a major character was going to be killed
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

It's always running on TV, Monday to Friday - a doubleepisode, though there are mostly the old ones and sometimes it differs from old to new, as I have been watching a few newer episodes on TV.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios