Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 21 posts ]

Miraculous LadybugTopic%20Title

(If there's another topic for this please merge this topic.)

Miraculous Ladybug is a french animated tv show about a teenage girl named, Marinette Dupain Chang who is a bit socialy akward and can't seem to do anything right. She wants to be a fashion designor. The reason she's so shy is because of Chloe the mean rich girl of this show and Chloe's mean to everyone exept Adrian who she has a crush on too. But Marinette has a secret she is actually a superhero named, Ladybug. She has a miraculous named Tikki who helps her transform into Ladybug. Her miraculous goes into her earrings.

At school she has a crush named Adrian Agreste who is the son of the very famous fashion designor named Gabriel Agreste. For this reason he's a fashion model. His dad is very strict and Adrian dosn't have many freinds because of it. But he has a secret too. He wears a ring that turns him into the feline superhero, Chat Noir. He has a crush on Ladybug but when he's Adrian he freindzones her. (Very ironic.) His miraculous is named Plagg who likes stinky cheese for some reason.

The main villian, Hawk Moth is shrouded in mystery on who he is. He watches Paris from a clocktower were he turns butterfly's into Akumas. (Evil spirits.) He then sends these Akuma's to possess poeple who are angry and sad and turns them into villains. After destroying the object that the Akuma entered. The victim turns back to normal with no memory of prior events. Marinette then catches the Akuma and turms it back to a normal white butterfly again.

That's just the basics of this show watch the series to find out. It's on Nick if your wondering. Anyway this is the place to discuss the series. Tikki Spots On! P.S Would add quotes but frogot most of them.
Re: Miraculous LadybugTopic%20Title

Ace Procrastinator

I'll have to check it out soon. It sounds pretty interesting

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
I'll have to check it out soon. It sounds pretty interesting

You won't regret watching it. It's awsome but the only part I don't like are the fashion moments. I'v never been in to it but I do dress fancy a time to time. The only other issue I have is the crush scenes like where Marinette hits on Adrian like crazy it's the same way when Chat Noir is hitting on Ladybug.

Finished the first season.

Currently waiting for the second.

irate gamer

I recall seeing an animated PV for the show but it was in a "2D-style", different from what they have now it seems. I wonder what made the change

Looks like a neat series though, I like french cartoons.

SloopJohn wrote:
I recall seeing an animated PV for the show but it was in a "2D-style", different from what they have now it seems. I wonder what made the change

I would have preferred if they kept it 2-D because It looked way more anime like. Is it an Anime after all it wasn't made in America? It's also from France which is pretty cool and France sure likes their Magical Girl superhero shows. Anyway my favorite character is probably either Rose or Nino.

The miracle never happen

The Mechanic wrote:
SloopJohn wrote:

I would have preferred if they kept it 2-D because It looked way more anime like. Is it an Anime after all it wasn't made in America? It's also from France which is pretty cool and France sure likes their Magical Girl superhero shows. Anyway my favorite character is probably either Rose or Nino.

Well, being a Frenchman myself I can say, a while back we used to have shows that looked similar to anime, but that was mostly in the 70s and 80s, nowadays, I'm pretty sure French animation is just the same as any other, and they don't really go for the "French-anime" look anymore.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

:shoe:
Kessler wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
SloopJohn wrote:

Well, being a Frenchman myself I can say, a while back we used to have shows that looked similar to anime, but that was mostly in the 70s and 80s, nowadays, I'm pretty sure French animation is just the same as any other, and they don't really go for the "French-anime" look anymore.

Yeah the only French anime I saw was W.I.T.C.H and I only watched like 3 episodes of it. I only watched it when it was on some channel called Jtex? It was owned by Disney I know that. Yeah I had a love-hate relationship with it I loved the characters but I hated the storyline it didn't make any sense.

The miracle never happen

The Mechanic wrote:
Yeah the only French anime I saw was W.I.T.C.H and I only watched like 3 episodes of it. I only watched it when it was on some channel called Jtex? It was owned by Disney I know that. Yeah I had a love-hate relationship with it I loved the characters but I hated the storyline it didn't make any sense.

Yeah, I know about W.I.T.C.H, but I remember only reading the comics when I was a kid, I didn't know it was made into an Anime, I remember there was this storyline with a guy stuck inside an hourglass of some sort, it was pretty cool xD
And when it comes to a French anime with a good story and fun characters, I recommend The Mysterious Cities of Gold, it's from the 80s, but I remember loving it when I was younger, the reason it's a good anime is because I believe it's actually French-Japanese, it played in both France and Japan, and both countries praised it.
EDIT: I'll add that W.I.T.C.H is actually Italian, but I only remember it being popular in Europe and especially France.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

Ace Procrastinator

The Mechanic wrote:

I loved Jetix! It had the best shows

Kessler wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

Yeah, I know about W.I.T.C.H, but I remember only reading the comics when I was a kid, I didn't know it was made into an Anime, I remember there was this storyline with a guy stuck inside an hourglass of some sort, it was pretty cool xD
And when it comes to a French anime with a good story and fun characters, I recommend The Mysterious Cities of Gold, it's from the 80s, but I remember loving it when I was younger, the reason it's a good anime is because I believe it's actually French-Japanese, it played in both France and Japan, and both countries praised it.
EDIT: I'll add that W.I.T.C.H is actually Italian, but I only remember it being popular in Europe and especially France.

Actually funny story I had a crush on Irma the water girl when I was 9. Always paused at the transformation parts years later I now know why. I'm ashamed of that honestly everytime I saw it even now my heart was pounding like crazy when the transformations came on.

Another story my favorite show on that channel was named Pucca. Have any of you seen it or heard of it?

The miracle never happen

The Mechanic wrote:
Kessler wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

Actually funny story I had a crush on Irma the water girl when I was 9. Always paused at the transformation parts years later I now know why. I'm ashamed of that honestly everytime I saw it even now my heart was pounding like crazy when the transformations came on.

Another story my favorite show on that channel was named Pucca. Have any of you seen it or heard of it?

xD, I do recall seeing those transformations and gazing at them for way too long when I was younger, oh and seriously, it's like we watch the exact same shows, because I loved Pucca as a kid, even today I still find it hilarious.
-Diego Armando

Why did they even make the transformation so... Attractive to put it nicely. It liked they wanted every boy who watched that to get a blood rush. Then again I saw the comic transformation and it was somehow even hotter.

Anyway didn't Pucca have a crush on this dark emo guy. I also found a fighting game of it when I was little but I frogot the website. Wasn't the theme song in Japanese?

Thankfully Miraculous has no "Birthday suit" transformations. My eyes would burn if I saw Adrian in his birthday suit. Thankfully if it did atleast Matinette in her birthday suit would be fine I can just imagine...

The miracle never happen

The Mechanic wrote:
Why did they even make the transformation so... Attractive to put it nicely. It liked they wanted every boy who watched that to get a blood rush. Then again I saw the comic transformation and it was somehow even hotter.

Anyway didn't Pucca have a crush on this dark emo guy. I also found a fighting game of it when I was little but I frogot the website. Wasn't the theme song in Japanese?

Thankfully Miraculous has no "Birthday suit" transformations. My eyes would burn if I saw Adrian in his birthday suit. Thankfully if it did atleast Matinette in her birthday suit would be fine I can just imagine...

Yeah, Pucca's whole story every episode is that she wanted to kiss this emo guy, they managed to make every single setup hilarious with it, oh, and Pucca is a korean show I believe.

And yeah, the transformation thing was probably done to replicate Japanese anime with transformations that are similar, but it's fine, most parents don't mind because of the fact that in the 1st world countries of Europe, sexuality and nudity is much less taboo than it is in America so the studio must have allowed it for that reason, oh, and I'm pretty sure the whole thing is aimed at girls, so I don't think they expected that many boys to watch it... not for the plot at least.
-Diego Armando

Kessler wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

Yeah, Pucca's whole story every episode is that she wanted to kiss this emo guy, they managed to make every single setup hilarious with it, oh, and Pucca is a korean show I believe.

And yeah, the transformation thing was probably done to replicate Japanese anime with transformations that are similar, but it's fine, most parents don't mind because of the fact that in the 1st world countries of Europe, sexuality and nudity is much less taboo than it is in America so the studio must have allowed it for that reason, oh, and I'm pretty sure the whole thing is aimed at girls, so I don't think they expected that many boys to watch it... not for the plot at least.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. Edited this because having a waifu is stupid.

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The miracle never happen

The Mechanic wrote:
The Magical Girl anime I saw with the most nudity in its transformations was Sympogear. (Partially the reason my waifu is from that anime.) Also why are Americans so sensitive to nudity and stuff? It's for this reason as soon as I'm 18 and I have enough money I'm moving to the UK or somewhere in Europe or maybe even Japan.

So the plot of Pucca is she has a crush on this Emo Guy sounds... Comedic. I need to watch some episodes then. I havn't watched it in years.

Well, I can't say why exactly American culture is that way, but I think it's obvious that culture is the reason Americans are more sensitive, I grew up in France, but my little sister grew up in America, and there are some huge differences between how she views the world compared to how I view the world only because of her growing up in America.

And yeah, Pucca is hilarious, the whole point is that the show ends with her kissing him and then he gets pissed, it's seriously comedic and I recommend anyone who likes shorts to watch it.
-Diego Armando

Kessler wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
The Magical Girl anime I saw with the most nudity in its transformations was Sympogear. (Partially the reason my waifu is from that anime.) Also why are Americans so sensitive to nudity and stuff? It's for this reason as soon as I'm 18 and I have enough money I'm moving to the UK or somewhere in Europe or maybe even Japan.

So the plot of Pucca is she has a crush on this Emo Guy sounds... Comedic. I need to watch some episodes then. I havn't watched it in years.

Well, I can't say why exactly American culture is that way, but I think it's obvious that culture is the reason Americans are more sensitive, I grew up in France, but my little sister grew up in America, and there are some huge differences between how she views the world compared to how I view the world only because of her growing up in America.

And yeah, Pucca is hilarious, the whole point is that the show ends with her kissing him and then he gets pissed, it's seriously comedic and I recommend anyone who likes shorts to watch it.

Holy Edgeworth! I just found out the comics ended late last year! The tv show ended only because Jetix was ending. They were very intent on keeping this show and comic alive.

Also did you know one of the people working on this show also worked on W.I.T.C.H found that out on 107 facts about Miraculous Ladybug. Anyway back on topic, who is your favorite character on Miraculous Ladybug? Mine is either Rose Lavillant or Hawk Moth!

Who else is counting down the days until S2?

Ace Procrastinator

Well season 2's finally here

No spoilers, but "The Collector" is currently Hawk Moth's best episode yet.

Smithee wrote:
No spoilers, but "The Collector" is currently Hawk Moth's best episode yet.

That I agree. :redd:
Page 1 of 1 [ 21 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios