Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 12 posts ]

Unpopular Opinions on Anime, Cartoons, and All things TV!Topic%20Title

Yeah so just post your unpopular opinions on all things TV basically. I want to hear some not so popular opinions on things related to TV shows.

Okay I'll start...

I personally like the look of the Ben 10 reboot it looks cute and serious at the same time. I don't understand the hate for this one. I mean I watched the first episode and it was good and I laughed at a couple of jokes. I hope in the series Ben fights many enemies including the Forever Knights who are my favorite Ben 10 villains. (I hate Villgax he sucks.) The show looks promising and hopefully it won't be half as bad as any of the other "rebooted" shows on right now especially Powerpuff Girls. I'm also excited to see the new aliens because the original was my favorite show when I was younger! (I liked it from the age of 5 tell I was 12.)
Re: Unpopular Opinions on Anime, Cartoons, and All things TVTopic%20Title

The miracle never happen

Weebs are filthy... oh wait that's a POPULAR opinion lolol
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

Kessler wrote:
Weebs are filthy... oh wait that's a POPULAR opinion lolol

I like anime but I don't act all weird. I don't add weird words in my sentences, I don't believe I'm Japanese because I'm oviously not. I actually did some research on the country and it's not like weebs say it is. I can't stand being called that just because I have an anime avatar on YouTube yet I'v only watched like 5 or 6 anime's. Didn't Filthy Frank say its perfectly okay to like anime? Weaboo's are people who obsess over it to much.

This! Is! SPARDA!!!!!

I love Star Trek: Voyager, and I don't care what anyone thinks about it. Yes, it has its faults, but what show doesn't? For me, spectacular episodes such as "Scorpion" and "Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy" more than make up for that.

My favorite Doctor is Patrick Troughton, Tom Baker is overrated, Matt Smith is just Troughton lite, and Colin Baker did spectacularly with what he was given to work with.

I prefer dubs over subs, primarily due to actually being able to understand what I'm hearing and get more invested in the story. I watched both the sub and dub of Danganronpa 3, and episode 10 of the Despair Arc legitimately made me cry, but only the dub, not the sub.

The Ace Attorney anime was great from the get go, and the inconsistent animation quality doesn't bother me at all.
Rule number one of lawyer stuff: if it's in the court record, it's gonna show up in the trial.

Turnabout Dave wrote:
I love Star Trek: Voyager, and I don't care what anyone thinks about it. Yes, it has its faults, but what show doesn't? For me, spectacular episodes such as "Scorpion" and "Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy" more than make up for that.

My favorite Doctor is Patrick Troughton, Tom Baker is overrated, Matt Smith is just Troughton lite, and Colin Baker did spectacularly with what he was given to work with.

I prefer dubs over subs, primarily due to actually being able to understand what I'm hearing and get more invested in the story. I watched both the sub and dub of Danganronpa 3, and episode 10 of the Despair Arc legitimately made me cry, but only the dub, not the sub.

The Ace Attorney anime was great from the get go, and the inconsistent animation quality doesn't bother me at all.

I agree on the dub part and the Phoenix Wright anime. My favorite doctor is Tom Baker and yes I know he's overrated but atleast he's not as overrated as David Tennant. My second favorite doctor is Peter Davison. My 3rd favorite would be Patrick Troughton. It's also nice to see another Whovian on here. It seems like a lot of Phoenix Wright fans are also fans of Doctor Who.

The miracle never happen

The Mechanic wrote:
Turnabout Dave wrote:

I agree on the dub part and the Phoenix Wright anime. My favorite doctor is Tom Baker and yes I know he's overrated but atleast he's not as overrated as David Tennant. My second favorite doctor is Peter Davison. My 3rd favorite would be Patrick Troughton. It's also nice to see another Whovian on here. It seems like a lot of Phoenix Wright fans are also fans of Doctor Who.

I don't think any of the Doctors are overrated, because objectively, they're good, I think overrated has lost its meaning, it's usually used by people who disagree with the common opinion, but that's not really what overrated means.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

Kessler wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
Turnabout Dave wrote:

I don't think any of the Doctors are overrated, because objectively, they're good, I think overrated has lost its meaning, it's usually used by people who disagree with the common opinion, but that's not really what overrated means.

Doesn't overrated mean very popular but it's not as good as people think it is?

The miracle never happen

The Mechanic wrote:

Yes, it does, but people just use it everytime that THEY don't like something popular, even if said thing is as good as people say it is.
-Diego Armando

Kessler wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

Yes, it does, but people just use it everytime that THEY don't like something popular, even if said thing is as good as people say it is.

Opinions we all have them. Some people don't know opinions exist and think that all opinions are facts. That's basically all the YouTube comments. Everyone in the YouTube comments think they're opinion is fact and that's why there's always flame wars happening. I don't even look in the comments anymore because I know they're will be a flame war. One time I was watching a meme video and a Brony commented and like 50 people told him to kill himself for pleasuring himself to horses. (Most bronies don't only the creepy ones do.)

Happy Maria

The worst Ice Age movie to me is the first one. The new ones aren't even half bad.

Also,the first Star Wars was the worst. No,not the prequel,I mean episode four. Yeah.

I prefer Dragon Ball GT, over Super.

I don't like people when they compare characters from two completely different movies, anime & series and fight over it. naruto senki
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios