Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 12[ 466 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

Doctor WhoTopic%20Title

My client pleads insanity.

Doctor Who is awesome. It has been going for almost 45 years now. It has millions of fans and has had 10 different doctors.

They seriously need to make a doctor who video game.

The titles are very entertaining, so this was epic:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnKNupdSH8g

Discuss the show.
ImageImageImage
Re: Doctor WhoTopic%20Title

Foolish Fool

I'm really enjoying the new who. tho i felt the last seasons finale could have been much better. Shame we have to wait so long for the next one.

Liam Lynch's version of the song is quite kewl(think it nearly was the theme for the new who's)

Most concerned citizen out there.

Love the series, but not enough to make a game out of it. :S
Xbox Live: LadyDuoMaxwell

I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.

Only if we could play Captain Jack, seducing his way round the Universe. Heh.
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine

Foolish Fool

Barrowman looks abit like Tom cruise in that picture :wacky-edgy:

I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.

He is bringing Teh Gay in that picture ;)
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine

Youse Angin'

Captain Jack is Angin' but the Salford Doctor is a legend!

"Many planets have a north"

Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper

Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Love the series and have been a fan of it since I was 16. Tom Baker is my all-time favourite Doctor (#4) and Rose was my favourite Companion with K-9 being my favourite sidekick (other than Companions).

A game would be quite interesting, I think and would be cool if you could have your choice of Doctors to play. :edgy:
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)

Feel the wrath of Canadian lumber!

There was a game. Many years ago. It was called Destiny of the Doctors. You had to save the doctors... and the graphics made me cry, they were so bad.

Anyway, I would kill to see a DS or Wii Doctor Who game...

John Barrowman pwns. Pure and simple. As does the ninth Doctor.
My name is Trillian. So you know.

LouiexDanny: More epic than KylexBradley by half.
I also support Louie DeNonno x Henry Townshend. Hurrah for crack pairings!

"...Naturally."

tenshi_no_kioku wrote:
There was a game. Many years ago. It was called Destiny of the Doctors. You had to save the doctors... and the graphics made me cry, they were so bad.

Anyway, I would kill to see a DS or Wii Doctor Who game...

John Barrowman pwns. Pure and simple. As does the ninth Doctor.

There is a wii and ds Doctor Who game. It's called Doctor Who: Top Trumps. :maya: Just thought I'd bump this since mine was locked. My bad, I didn't check! And JB does pwn. Verily.
Engaged to Reiji!
Credit to Nadindi for the awesome sig! :D

"...Naturally."

Waters of Mars is tonight! (7:00 PM BBC 1)

I wonder if it's going to be scarier than Blink...?
Engaged to Reiji!

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:
Waters of Mars is tonight! (7:00 PM BBC 1)

I wonder if it's going to be scarier than Blink...?

Blink was epic and scary. Hopefully it will be but i have my doubts. Blink was done perfectly. Good to see it again or i would of missed it. :redd:
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Blink was great- I like the episodes that take something every day and turn into something cool and scary XD That said, while some of them are really great, others are just a bit laughable (I refer you to most of the last series). I really hope the one tonight turns out to be one of the good ones :edgy:
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Tonights doctor who was AWESOME SAUCE!! Can't wait to the christmas speical!!!! Serously! Watch it!!!
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman

"...Naturally."

YEAH! Although near the end I thought the Doctor had finally cracked. :hotti:

Nice to see a cameo from a Dalek. Anyway, can't wait to see the Christmas one! Can't wait to see the Master! :edgy:
Engaged to Reiji!

Gettin' Old!

Who was squidface at the end of "Waters of Mars" some sortof manifestation of Death?

I understand the Doctor got knocked off his "I'm a god" pedistal quickly but who was the guy.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Who was squidface at the end of "Waters of Mars" some sortof manifestation of Death?

I understand the Doctor got knocked off his "I'm a god" pedistal quickly but who was the guy.

Thats an OOD It's like a servernt type thing that keeps reappering. There are useless but seem to get a plot spun around them somehow.
Other thamn that i'm guessing that big OOD from the end must be there leader othe than that we know it's some kind of meesenger since the Doctor recongised it.

The special was AWESOME. I actually screamed the first time the guy turned round and his face was all screwed up. Although I never really grasped what made them turn that way in the first place...

Gettin' Old!

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
The special was AWESOME. I actually screamed the first time the guy turned round and his face was all screwed up. Although I never really grasped what made them turn that way in the first place...

Some martian parasite in the water turned them that way.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

let's just tell them that we met in jail

Aah, the Waters of Mars was freaky ass! At first I thought it was the carrot that turned the first guy that way XD y'kow, like revenge of the killer tomatoes. I love that movie.

Oh yeah, and PLEASE set this as the title picture;

Is Dr. Who on in America?
art by blue

@ Ritsuka- I ADORE that picture. I would marry that picture XD
@ Pierre- That seems to make sense. I must have missed the explanation while I was going all gooey over the guy who controlled the robot...

Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!

ZOMG Can't wait for the Christmas Special. TEH MASTER! I am ashamed that a Dr Who geek such as myself didn't get the reference in "He will knock four times".

Can't you hear it? The drumming?"
HERE COME THE DRUMS

But damn this better be good. I just hope the new one isn't as pony as he looks. Tennant was fanbloodytastic.

Moving on up!

I just stated getting into this show a few nights ago thanks to my husband. We're still watching the episodes with the 9th Doctor in them. I think my favorite character other than the Doctor and Rose right now is Captain Jack.

I'll need to catch up on the show so I can hopefully watch the Christmas special soon. I've heard they're usually great.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

Lunaria42 wrote:
I just stated getting into this show a few nights ago thanks to my husband. We're still watching the episodes with the 9th Doctor in them. I think my favorite character other than the Doctor and Rose right now is Captain Jack.

I'll need to catch up on the show so I can hopefully watch the Christmas special soon. I've heard they're usually great.

Actually they're usually the worst, with really cheesy monsters and the need to tie Christmas into everything. (Revolving Christmas trees and Killer santas? Puhlease.)

I hold out much hope for this one however. It's Russell T. Davies last show, as well as Tennant's and has been planned for ages. Hopefully it's a bit darker and they go out with a bang. I mean, the effing Master's back!

Moving on up!

Ultimate Prosecutor wrote:
Lunaria42 wrote:

Actually they're usually the worst, with really cheesy monsters and the need to tie Christmas into everything. (Revolving Christmas trees and Killer santas? Puhlease.)

I guess I heard wrong then. Oh well. I think the show in generally is pretty cheesy, but I think that is on purpose. At lesat that's how perceived it. I don't know if that's just me perceiving it wrong since I'm new to the series (or that maybe some British shows looked terrible on my tv).
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

Russell T. Davies always had quite a cheesy writing style. Stephen Moffat who's taking over wrote episodes such as "Blink", "The Empty Child". They are some of the most chilling things I've seen on TV. Especially the latter. (I don't do horror films XD)
More of that would be good.

Moving on up!

Ultimate Prosecutor wrote:
Russell T. Davies always had quite a cheesy writing style. Stephen Moffat who's taking over wrote episodes such as "Blink", "The Empty Child". They are some of the most chilling things I've seen on TV. Especially the latter. (I don't do horror films XD)
More of that would be good.

We watched "The Empty Child" last night. I thought it was great. Very dark and chilling at parts, and the little boy was very creepy. More like that would be awesome, indeed.

GANTALITY!

KingMobUK wrote:
Only if we could play Captain Jack, seducing his way round the Universe. Heh.

Touchwood was awful moldy cheese on the cracker of Doctor Who. Not as much as Sara Jane though.

I've seen Doctor Who over the years and it has changed a lot but has always been enjoyable though I do not remember much about the whole Rose Tyler rubbish. I do not know, it is always a little 'cheap' but it works all the same, tongue in cheek with a dark edge. The Doctor himself is somewhat like that in general. I do miss the scarf though from Tom Baker.
"So apparently P/I fan + Insecurity + airheadedness + strange kinks + bad grasp of reality + over eagerness = bad user........." D= /D\

What the Devil is going on here?

I used to watch Doctor Who...I still would but its not running here at the moment. I remember a years ago every Sunday I would sit down with my dad and sis to watch it. Then I would discuss it with my friends the next day at school. Ahh fun times.
I remember my mum saying "Doctor Who is STILL on? Hasn't he run out of lives yet?" I lol'd at that.
If there was a doctor who game..I would play as David Tennant, he's awsome.
~

Moo.

My brothers obsessed with it...
I used to be obsessed with it...
Stephen Moffats episodes are great, I must say. And Russell T Davies', too.
Moo.

Yeah, Doctor Who rocks. I'm probably the only person here not looking forward to the Christmas special, I don't want David Tennant to leave. :larry:
But it'll be nice to see Catherine Tate in it again, she was very good in it. Had me laughing through most episodes. :will:
☆KrazyKaro and Romeo's Daughter☆
☆Godot_Blend_#107, Tap and Jaron's Sister☆

GANTALITY!

P!ATD wrote:
Yeah, Doctor Who rocks. I'm probably the only person here not looking forward to the Christmas special, I don't want David Tennant to leave. :larry:
But it'll be nice to see Catherine Tate in it again, she was very good in it. Had me laughing through most episodes. :will:

:yuusaku:

I just object to Tate full stop, she can not act even in line with the generally not great acting of Doctor Who and her character was very 'I am Catherine Tate' esque, I could not connect to her beyond that, which did not make her involvement any good. Kind of sad how her part ended in the series after the Davros thing.
"So apparently P/I fan + Insecurity + airheadedness + strange kinks + bad grasp of reality + over eagerness = bad user........." D= /D\

SerialVER wrote:
P!ATD wrote:

:yuusaku:

I just object to Tate full stop, she can not act even in line with the generally not great acting of Doctor Who and her character was very 'I am Catherine Tate' esque, I could not connect to her beyond that, which did not make her involvement any good. Kind of sad how her part ended in the series after the Davros thing.

Yeah, a lot of people didn't like her in it. I just don't get why, I loved her, but anyway. I was never a fan of Rose, or his other companions.

What do youse all think of the new Doctor? I know we can't really judge yet, but I don't think I'm going to like him. Maybe because I love Tennant so much, but yeah.

The angels have the phone box.

To answer Ritsukas' question way up on the page, yes, Doctor Who airs in America. On Syfy or BBC America. I've been watching reruns on both those channels for a while now. I wish they would show it more often. T_T

I absolutely adore Doctor Who, and I can't wait for the next series. At first, I thought the eleventh doctor looked really lame, but then I saw an interview with him where he acted very Doctory and I think he'll be a good Doctor.

Donna was my favorite companion. I can't see why people dislike her so much. Unlike most of the others, she doesn't spend all her time swooning over the doctor.
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." ~Terry Pratchett

"...Naturally."

mcfeegle wrote:
Donna was my favorite companion. I can't see why people dislike her so much. Unlike most of the others, she doesn't spend all her time swooning over the doctor.

She always made me laugh. I lol'd when she slapped the Doctor in The Runaway Bride. I wonder what will happen to her in the End of TIme? I hope she doesn't die, although I think she will.

EDIT: EPIC END OF TIME CLIP!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flu6ZBvGrHk
Engaged to Reiji!

She makes me laugh to. She has way more of personality than most companions.

Yeah, she'll probably die. My family has taken to automatically assuming that any character we like is going to die. It saves a lot of pain when it happens, and if they do survive you can be pleasantly surprised.
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." ~Terry Pratchett

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:
mcfeegle wrote:

She always made me laugh. I lol'd when she slapped the Doctor in The Runaway Bride.

That was one of the funniest bits ever. :haha:

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:
EDIT: EPIC END OF TIME CLIP!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flu6ZBvGrHk

ACK THE SPOILERS! XD

I think the kamehamehas are a bit much really. The whole point of the rivalry between Doctor and Master is that it's one of wit and intelligence. Not having superpowers. I sure hope there's a good reason for that and not just "ooh shiny effect".

Still all things considered, it's shaping up to be one bloody great finale.

When is it showing?

Jeff Davis

This thread.

Needs more Master.

or Terrifying Pertwee
nope.avi
Page 1 of 12 [ 466 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios