Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 3[ 106 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 


Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Godot Fanboy No.1

Gender: Male

Location: Germany

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:47 am

Posts: 4

Who has seen the series?

I think it's one of the best Animes...

And the 2nd Season (at the moment airing in Japan) is great,too.

Image

Description by http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=1575
Quote:
After the invasion of Japan by the Brittannian Empire, the country is renamed to "Area 11". The young Lelouch, a Brittannian student living in Japan, accidentally gets caught up in a local terrorist attack against Brittannia, reuniting with his childhood friend Suzaku as well as meeting the mysterious girl C.C. Cornered in a life and death situation, Lelouch accepts a power C.C. offers to him, the ability to order anyone to do anything. Harboring a thirst for revenge against the Brittanian Empire for their actions against his family, Lelouch wages war against the Empire. Using his newfound power and tactical ability, Lelouch goes under the alias Zero in attempts to fulfill his childhood vow, to destroy Brittannia!


Does someone watch the second season,too?
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

stirring

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Posts: 4791

I'm following the second season with the hope that it ends with everyone shooting the shaggy dog. Lelouche screws himself over, Suzaku fails to liberate gureito neishun nippon, and Curly (mentally or not) rapes Nunally, giving her so much trauma that she just stops developing weird illnesses and outright dies.

For no inexplicable reason. But we already almost had that kind of thing happen, so they won't ever approach that again. Shame. Regardless, I can totally see this series ending like Final Fantasy Tactics.

I would actually like that.

In terms of how I actually feel about it, I think it's a pretty straight up 6.0-7.0/10 series. The writing has, at several times, fluctuated heavily. There are so many "talk about sloppy" moments that they make up half the show.
If you come across an older post of mine, said with insensitivity or without empathy, I am sorry.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

an awesome avvy by my best friend Harumi

Gender: Male

Location: Trying to meet old friends again on Court-Records

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:06 am

Posts: 2212

I love this show!
Image

Made by the fabulous Vickinator!
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Zoinks

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm

Posts: 1910

I like this show alot too. ^_^ However I think they've been a lot of silly moments in the anime, for instance..

Spoiler: Just in case, regarding episode 6 I think
The mask-on-the-cat thing was horribly placed


And

Spoiler: Pretty big stuff
It's pretty silly, how one little slip of the tongue (and the most stupid thing being said ever, "If I ordered you to KILLTHEJAPANESELOL-") caused such chaos in Area 11 and caused a whole lot of retarded death incidents. The writers seemed in a rush to get the 1st season done and over with.


Nevertheless, I still like the anime. Also:

Spoiler: Large image
Image


I almost fell off my chair laughing when I saw that.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

stirring

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Posts: 4791

Ewww, you seriously use realplayer? That's pretty gross dude.

Here, get this: http://www.cccp-project.net/
If you come across an older post of mine, said with insensitivity or without empathy, I am sorry.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Zoinks

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm

Posts: 1910

I find nothing wrong with RealPlayer (...yet.) Thanks for the link anyway.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

My body is ready.

Gender: Male

Location: Tennessee, unfortunately.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:40 pm

Posts: 536



I submit the theory that Domon Kasshu is Kallen's father. Even though her father was Britannian...
"Freedom without socialism is privilege and injustice while socialism without freedom is slavery and brutality." - Mikhail Bakunin
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lolita-Chan Forever! ≧∀≦

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 8:07 pm

Posts: 310

I don't get it...
This show...I really don't get it..
WHY IS EVERY SINGLE FANGIRL MADLY INLOVE WITH LELELEOUCH?

I'd get into this show more, if it wasn't for the nonsense plot and the insane fanbase.
[center]Image
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

TLS Admin and Representative

Gender: Male

Location: Maine, USA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:43 pm

Posts: 1256

Yeah. I've heard about this show so much from other people, I had to check it out. The second episode (english dub) aired on Adult Swim late saturday night and i recorded it and watched it on sunday and I must say, it isn't half bad. However, for me to care to follow it into the japanese version, I need to get more of the story and see if it is worth it for myself.
Image
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Boku ITALIA~!

Gender: Female

Location: Virginia

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Posts: 784

This year, our nicknames are based on this. I'm Mao (eventhough I only appear in like, 3 episodes) And I think it's funny that our Suzaku is going out with our Lelouch.
ImageImageImageImage
Avvie and siggy by me!
CR married to SKeledude12
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

call me crazy

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:25 pm

Posts: 1152

I think the 2nd season made the series go down the crapper.

It redeemed itself with the ending. Not enough though.

EDIT: Oh...this topic was from a year ago.
Image
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stop using Gant jokes!

Gender: Male

Location: Parents Basement/Secret Hideout

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Posts: 74

The best thing this anime has is that they skip the parts you would skip when describing the episode. And that a mainstream anime would have made for every Code Geass episode 3 episodes
Image
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

stirring

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Posts: 4791

Holy Hell wrote:
I'm following the second season with the hope that it ends with everyone shooting the shaggy dog. Lelouche screws himself over, Suzaku fails to liberate gureito neishun nippon, and Curly (mentally or not) rapes Nunally, giving her so much trauma that she just stops developing weird illnesses and outright dies.

For no inexplicable reason. But we already almost had that kind of thing happen, so they won't ever approach that again. Shame. Regardless, I can totally see this series ending like Final Fantasy Tactics.

I would actually like that.

In terms of how I actually feel about it, I think it's a pretty straight up 6.0-7.0/10 series. The writing has, at several times, fluctuated heavily. There are so many "talk about sloppy" moments that they make up half the show.


So since this show is now ended, looking back at this post, I'm surprised that the show ended so "happily".

I think the only thing I got right was Final Fantasy Tactics style ending. Although it was only vaguely similar. Lelouche still died though.
If you come across an older post of mine, said with insensitivity or without empathy, I am sorry.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

spr fckn srs peepz

Gender: Male

Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Posts: 2422

My general rule about anime : "If fangirls are squeeing about it, it is shit."

Am I right on this one?
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

stirring

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Posts: 4791

It's shit. Bear with me here as I explain, I will admit that this is slightly generalized, but I assure you sir Hatman that anything in-between is not worth your time anyways.

Imagine Gundam repackaged for the yaoi-fangirl audi-- oh wait that's Gundam Wing.

Okay, imagine Gundam Wing, except CLAMP got their hands on the character designs. Now imagine that after watching too much Death Note and masturbating to their own hand-drawn gay doujins for a while, they decided that it would be rad to incorporate these elements into the show itself. Somewhere along the design process, HOT BABES found their way into it too, you know, a little something for all the unstable teenagers, regardless of gender.

Spoiler: niggermeister
Because said unstable Japanese teenagers can't handle following large-scale conflicts that can't be summarized in two minutes, they make the overall plot really simple and sacrifice the long-term for fast, speedy delivery and flare. Because of how quickly everything goes, the rapid-fire "twists" give the illusion of development. Occasionally things are drawn out and development attempts to happen, but it's pretty sloppy.

Did I mention that in-between all of this large scale political mumbo jumbo they actually have HIGH SCHOOL COMEDY EPISODES. Like, goofy shit where the main character runs around and gets chased by gorgeous woman and has to participate in Valentine's Day lovey dovey freeze tag? Because yeah that happens too.

And I'm going to go right out and tell you the first season's main twisting development. You see, in the first episode, the main character got the power to mind-control once per person. Well, while talking with this princess who is going to introduce a major peace treaty between Japan and BRITANNIA, he tries to explain his power to her for like no fucking reason other than to be honest. He just goes "you'd do anything I want you to, like If I said 'kill all of the Japanese'--"

She proceeds to go WHAT'S THAT KILL ALL THE JAPANESE and runs out with a machine gun blazing, massacring every Japanese person (at a peace rally no less) in sight, thus ruining the treaty and prolonging the main character's conflict with the bad empire.

It's fucking hysterical, mostly because it was obvious that the writers wrote themselves into a corner.

Image

I don't have anything to say about the second season. It's just... a ton of shit happens. Like, stuff ACTUALLY happens. And a ton of it does. So much happens I have no idea what I'd make fun of. But basically understand that it was a trainwreck of incredible proportions. The ending was actually-- against all odds- good though. Like, they didn't fuck it over or write themselves into another corner.

I'm a sucker for "main character pretends to be bad guy so as to take the fall, everyone in the world remembers him as villain but only few realize his tremendous sacrifice" endings though, even if Code Geass did spend like seven episodes getting into this and it was obvious where it was going. Oh woops I spoiled the ending for you too. SO MUCH FOR THAT Image


There Hatman. You now never have to watch Code Geass.
If you come across an older post of mine, said with insensitivity or without empathy, I am sorry.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:42 pm

Posts: 938

Holy Hell wrote:
It's shit. Bear with me here as I explain, I will admit that this is slightly generalized, but I assure you sir Hatman that anything in-between is not worth your time anyways.

Imagine Gundam repackaged for the yaoi-fangirl audi-- oh wait that's Gundam Wing.

Okay, imagine Gundam Wing, except CLAMP got their hands on the character designs. Now imagine that after watching too much Death Note and masturbating to their own hand-drawn gay doujins for a while, they decided that it would be rad to incorporate these elements into the show itself. Somewhere along the design process, HOT BABES found their way into it too, you know, a little something for all the unstable teenagers, regardless of gender.

Spoiler: niggermeister
Because said unstable Japanese teenagers can't handle following large-scale conflicts that can't be summarized in two minutes, they make the overall plot really simple and sacrifice the long-term for fast, speedy delivery and flare. Because of how quickly everything goes, the rapid-fire "twists" give the illusion of development. Occasionally things are drawn out and development attempts to happen, but it's pretty sloppy.

Did I mention that in-between all of this large scale political mumbo jumbo they actually have HIGH SCHOOL COMEDY EPISODES. Like, goofy shit where the main character runs around and gets chased by gorgeous woman and has to participate in Valentine's Day lovey dovey freeze tag? Because yeah that happens too.

And I'm going to go right out and tell you the first season's main twisting development. You see, in the first episode, the main character got the power to mind-control once per person. Well, while talking with this princess who is going to introduce a major peace treaty between Japan and BRITANNIA, he tries to explain his power to her for like no fucking reason other than to be honest. He just goes "you'd do anything I want you to, like If I said 'kill all of the Japanese'--"

She proceeds to go WHAT'S THAT KILL ALL THE JAPANESE and runs out with a machine gun blazing, massacring every Japanese person (at a peace rally no less) in sight, thus ruining the treaty and prolonging the main character's conflict with the bad empire.

It's fucking hysterical, mostly because it was obvious that the writers wrote themselves into a corner.

Image

I don't have anything to say about the second season. It's just... a ton of shit happens. Like, stuff ACTUALLY happens. And a ton of it does. So much happens I have no idea what I'd make fun of. But basically understand that it was a trainwreck of incredible proportions. The ending was actually-- against all odds- good though. Like, they didn't fuck it over or write themselves into another corner.

I'm a sucker for "main character pretends to be bad guy so as to take the fall, everyone in the world remembers him as villain but only few realize his tremendous sacrifice" endings though, even if Code Geass did spend like seven episodes getting into this and it was obvious where it was going. Oh woops I spoiled the ending for you too. SO MUCH FOR THAT Image


There Hatman. You now never have to watch Code Geass.



I'm also very grateful for this. Long ago, I attempted to make my way through it. I was unable to get past episode 3 however, because a male twenty something friend of mine has the mind of a crazed yaoi fan girl and kept pestering me about it. I've often considered picking it back up for the MECHA, but am never able to do so because there are so many better things I haven't seen. The only real benefit to watching it would to get this friend of mine to shut up, but now that I've read this I can discuss the show without having ever seen it.

In the end, we all win.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

call me crazy

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:25 pm

Posts: 1152

The table scene.

Was... just not needed.
Image
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

spr fckn srs peepz

Gender: Male

Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Posts: 2422

Holy Hell wrote:
There Hatman. You now never have to watch Code Geass.

Thanks! I never would have done so regardless, but thanks anyway!
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

stirring

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Posts: 4791

Watatata~! wrote:
The table scene.

Was... just not needed.


Oh, yeah, I remember when that episode came out.

HEY DUDES YOU'RE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A HOT SURPRISE WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE

oh man do we get to see CC's ass or Kallen's tits again?

NO BUT TRUST ME YOU'LL BE ALL OVER IT WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE

Fantastic! Oh boy I wonder what it is what could it be-- holy shit is somebody doing what I think they're doing to that table coo----------why is fugly fucking nina humping a table oh god christ fucking shit cakes make it stop this is awful
If you come across an older post of mine, said with insensitivity or without empathy, I am sorry.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

call me crazy

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:25 pm

Posts: 1152

It was so vigorous too...it looked painful.
Image
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Gender: Male

Location: Evil Dutchieland

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 am

Posts: 3685

HH

watches anime

for the sake of watching anime
Image
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

stirring

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Posts: 4791

i am an anime encyclopedia, sir!

just doing my part Image
If you come across an older post of mine, said with insensitivity or without empathy, I am sorry.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

spr fckn srs peepz

Gender: Male

Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Posts: 2422

Holy Hell wrote:
i am an anime encyclopedia, sir!

just doing my part Image

Someone watches shitty anime so I don't have to?

Wait, why'd I willingly take my time to watch a show with no real promise? Seriously HH you don't have to do this.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Zoinks

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:47 pm

Posts: 1910

What? Are there actually BETTER things to do with your life than watch anime all day? If so, I'd loooooooooooove to hear them. *rolleyes*
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

stirring

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Posts: 4791

Yellow Magician wrote:
What? Are there actually BETTER things to do with your life than watch anime all day?


Duh

reading manga
If you come across an older post of mine, said with insensitivity or without empathy, I am sorry.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

spr fckn srs peepz

Gender: Male

Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Posts: 2422

Holy Hell wrote:
Yellow Magician wrote:
What? Are there actually BETTER things to do with your life than watch anime all day?


Duh

reading manga

or going to school, getting an education so I can become a productive member of society.

Oh lol. You know I'd just play card games, miniature games and video games all day if that was the case.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

stirring

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Posts: 4791

productive member of the Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture
If you come across an older post of mine, said with insensitivity or without empathy, I am sorry.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

spr fckn srs peepz

Gender: Male

Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Posts: 2422

Holy Hell wrote:
productive member of the Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture

fuck Genshiken, fuck that noise.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:49 pm

Posts: 134

Lolita_Kitten wrote:
I don't get it...
This show...I really don't get it..
WHY IS EVERY SINGLE FANGIRL MADLY INLOVE WITH LELELEOUCH?

I'd get into this show more, if it wasn't for the nonsense plot and the insane fanbase.


Seriously, Lolita_Kitten.

YOU SUCK

How can you not understand a simple(but heck yeah its a litte complex) plot? Take Death Note's storyline and add some gundams in it and VOILA!!! CODE GEASS. I can understand why CG is friggin popular cause I too, am a fan (but I hate LELELELELELLELELOUCH). In fact, I am crazy about Jeremiah and Schneizel XDDD.

Anyways, if Im not wrong, youre that guy who likes VK and said that VK is "deep and emotional".

"Deep and emotional"

Yeah right...

VK is full of sh*t and its like soap opera/telenovela/sinetron for the vampires themselves. You wanna know a true vampire manga?

Castlevania
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Jury Duty

Gender: Male

Location: Boston, MA USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:38 pm

Posts: 215

I've been watching the dub and after having read about half the Manga (I have a ways to go I know XD) I'd say they've avoided most of the mistakes past Manga-to-Anime franchises have made. Specifically, they don't spends several episodes on something they can do in one. I also like how even if you've read the Manga you still look forward to the next episode just to see how it plays out.

I felt sorry for Suzaku and Nunnally simply because they were pawns weather they wanted to accept that fact or not. I can't help but wonder how different things would've been if they sided with Lelouch and joined the Black Knights.

Interesting Fun Fact: Johnny Bosh Young (Lelouch's VA) is also the VA for Ichigo from Bleach and Emil Castigar from Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatosk/Dawn of the New World (JPN/US Subtitle). I dunno if it's the same guy from Power Rangers but it'd be hilarious/cool if it is =D

One other thing that's been bothering me--maybe two:

Spoiler: Just in case
The Emperor of Britannia claimed his desire to kill God was what led to him getting his Geass. He then wipes and rewrites Lelouch's memories before sending him back to school. Even though C.C. backs out of getting killed at the last minute you'd think if he wanted to crush the Black Knights he'd have made public Zero's identity, right? Overall I think he desire to kill God was ludicrous--more so since he himself considered himself one >.>;

My other thing is Shirley. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't she killed BEFORE R2? Maybe I've been seeing some episodes out of sequence but I'm pretty sure she was killed before R2 started. One other thing: The Emperor sent an asssassin with a Geass Canceller after Lelouch. Wouldn't it be easier to just send a squad of such folks after him just to save time and manpower? It's true Lelouch can only use his Geass on a person once and Rolo's Geass has a 5 second time limit as well as only being usable within a certain area but you'd think there'd be some kind of safeguard to prevent the misuse or overuse of a person's Geass powers.

Phoenix Wright! Miles Edgeworth!
*Slams Desk, then Points*
I CHOOSE YOU!
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Posts: 1362

Just started watching this in dub, and am loving it ^-~ I'm only on episode 4 though...
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

stirring

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Posts: 4791

Brendan2k5 wrote:
I've been watching the dub and after having read about half the Manga (I have a ways to go I know XD) I'd say they've avoided most of the mistakes past Manga-to-Anime franchises have made. Specifically, they don't spends several episodes on something they can do in one. I also like how even if you've read the Manga you still look forward to the next episode just to see how it plays out.


Code Geass was anime first.

The manga came afterwards. Nobody even cares about the manga.
If you come across an older post of mine, said with insensitivity or without empathy, I am sorry.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Jury Duty

Gender: Male

Location: Boston, MA USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:38 pm

Posts: 215

You know--what you said is completely unrelated to what you're quoting >.>;

Normally when you quote someone, you say something relevant to what you're quoting.
Phoenix Wright! Miles Edgeworth!
*Slams Desk, then Points*
I CHOOSE YOU!
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

spr fckn srs peepz

Gender: Male

Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Posts: 2422

Brendan2k5 wrote:
You know--what you said is completely unrelated to what you're quoting >.>;

Normally when you quote someone, you say something relevant to what you're quoting.

Do you know how to read or do you just fake it for the ladies (or guys, I don't know nor care)?
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

stirring

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Posts: 4791

Brendan2k5 wrote:
You know--what you said is completely unrelated to what you're quoting >.>;

Normally when you quote someone, you say something relevant to what you're quoting.


What the hell are you talking about

You said Code Geass was manga-to-anime

I told you it wasn't

Are you dense
If you come across an older post of mine, said with insensitivity or without empathy, I am sorry.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stop using Gant jokes!

Gender: Male

Location: Parents Basement/Secret Hideout

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:15 pm

Posts: 74

Holy Hell wrote:
Yellow Magician wrote:
What? Are there actually BETTER things to do with your life than watch anime all day?


Duh

reading manga

Reading is Awesome!
Image
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Jury Duty

Gender: Male

Location: Boston, MA USA

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:38 pm

Posts: 215

Holy Hell wrote:
Brendan2k5 wrote:
You know--what you said desu completely unrelated to what you're quoting >.>;

Normally when you quote someone, you say something relevant to what you're quoting.


What the hell are you talking about

You said Code Geass was manga-to-anime

I told you it wasn't

Are you dense


:holdit:


I could ask you the same.

I also, I never actually said Code Geass was Manga to Anime, only that I raid the Manga before I started watching the Anime. I am WELL AWARE that not all Mangas prelude their Anime counterparts. I actually purposely didn't clarify because I knew someone like you would love to jump at the chance to demonstrate their superiority over someone else. :ami:

I challenge you to find a contradiction :rock'n:
Phoenix Wright! Miles Edgeworth!
*Slams Desk, then Points*
I CHOOSE YOU!
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

stirring

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:26 pm

Posts: 4791

Brendan2k5 wrote:
Holy Hell wrote:
Brendan2k5 wrote:
You know--what you said desu completely unrelated to what you're quoting >.>;

Normally when you quote someone, you say something relevant to what you're quoting.


What the hell are you talking about

You said Code Geass was manga-to-anime

I told you it wasn't

Are you dense


:holdit:


I could ask you the same.

I also, I never actually said Code Geass was Manga to Anime, only that I raid the Manga before I started watching the Anime. I am WELL AWARE that not all Mangas prelude their Anime counterparts. I actually purposely didn't clarify because I knew someone like you would love to jump at the chance to demonstrate their superiority over someone else. :ami:

I challenge you to find a contradiction :rock'n:


Okay.

Quote:
I'd say they've avoided most of the mistakes past Manga-to-Anime franchises have made


I win. And you're dense.
If you come across an older post of mine, said with insensitivity or without empathy, I am sorry.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

spr fckn srs peepz

Gender: Male

Location: Boucherville, Quebec, Canada

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:34 pm

Posts: 2422

Holy Hell wrote:
I win. And you're dense.

Honestly anyone who posts in that manner should be given corporeal punishment.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.
Re: Code Geass : Lelouch of the RebellionTopic%20Title
User avatar

Need a sig etc. Click the sig ^-~

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Posts: 1362

I've wached quite a few more episodes and I' think it is one great anime now it's one of my favouite animes ^-~
Holy Hell wrote:
The manga came afterwards. Nobody even cares about the manga.


True xD
ImageImageImage
Thanks Christie so much for Pearl which I adopted from her :3 Yay Christie
Page 1 of 3 [ 106 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO