Board index » Roleplay » Trials

Page 1 of 1[ 28 posts ]

Case N-74Topic%20Title

Took the name so you couldn't

Roles for each character:

Judge: You decide to sustain or overule and objection. And you shall give the verdict at the end.

Defendant : You will be testifying in courrt

Defense: You press the witnesses and find contradictions and show evidence to support your theories.

Aide: Optional but if they're is one, they're has to be a reation between the aide and defense. The aide helps the dense if he is not experienced and in a jam.

Prosecution: Calls the witnesses. Counters everything the defense says until the defense or prosecution can't do anything and a verdict is reached.

Detective: You will say the facts of the case as you will give on why the Defendant is accused of the murder.

Witnesses: One of them is the murderer. I will PM you about it. Of course you must give some contradictions in your testimony and you will pm youre testimony is good. No godmoding on where the witness can't be caught and stuff like that...

How it will go
(It all depends)
Trial
Investigation
Trial

Case N-74

Crime: Murder

Victim: Paul Neuvan (age 26) he worked as a salesman. Very persistant. Found dead in front of the defendant's house

Defendant: Darry Gates (age 21) a rich computer fanatic said who was at home at the time of the murder. Defendants foot prints were found infront of the victim and a weapon with the finger prints of the defendant.

Witnesses:
Randy Shepard: (age 36) A security guard who is calm and very mild mannered, He called the police. He says to have witnessed the victim's death.

Fred Brumbly: (age 68) A very senile old person who claims he saw the the murderer run away he got pushed down by the murderer but he did now see the face but his clothes and hair was exactly fitting the description of the defendant.

Jane Valance: (age 21) Works as a hair dresser, Darry's girlfriend. She has problems at work and is always stressed. A soon as she came home she saw a man with the image of Darry Aiming a shotgun in her face but didn't shoot instead the person hit her with the gun and ran away.

Evidence:
Autopsy: COD: Shotgun fired at body Date: 11/12 Time: 6:20 PM

Gates's Coat: A long coat belonging to the defendant. The blood of the victim was found on it.

Winchester Shotgun: A winchester pump action shotgun used to kill the victim, bears fingerprints from Defendant and it was his shotgun.

Threat Note: Message found in victim's briefcase saying "You no good scammer, jerk. If you know what is good for you shall bring back the things you stole." Some money was found in the briefcase. This was a printed note and no fingerprints found on the paper.

Gate's computer: after searching it found a virus file called dresser confirmed to be sent by the victim, The file supossedly is a game of tic tac toe when you scan it the virus is very rare a most scanners don't detect it. The virus is a spy witch can look into files for any personal information. It had been recording a lot of information about new programs he was making and it found out all his personal information.

Roles:
Judge (The Judge): TAKEN BY mavrick_hero

Detective (Gumshoe): TAKEN BY Gumshoe

Defendant (Gates): TAKEN BY Davusaurus

Defense (OC): TAKEN BY Teh General

Character:
Name: Richard Dorian
Description: Richard's court clothes consist of a three piece black pinstripe suit and tops it off with a matching black fedora. He already shows signs of age and has two gray streaks in his hair that go across right above his ears, though with his fedora on they are barley noticable.
Bio: Richard is a renound defence attorney known to push the boundries of the court rules to prove his client innocent, this has given him somewhat of an inflated ego and he has been known to be very rash at times.

Defense Aide (OC) (optional): TAKEN BY Franciska

Character

Name: Lydia Vienne (Franziska's Cousin)
Occupation: wants to be a prosecutor, but is just an Art student, likes to act and draw and paint.
Personality: Very Cheery and cutesy, tends to win people over with cuteness. Very friendly and also kinda hyper. ^-^;(tends to act a bit ditzy like Ema Skye.) Has a tendency to use the phrase, Ne? a lot.
Description: Only 5' tall without heels, much like her cousin, she tends to wear 3" heels. She looks professional when it comes to court and prosecution, but she's not doing that yet as a profession. She wants to be exactly like her cousin, but knows she can't be personality wise. Has Silver eyes and Musty red hair.

Prosecution (Edgeworth): TAKEN BY Me

Witness (Shepard): TAKEN BY Mario66

Witness (Brumbly): TAKEN BY Madfoot713

Witness (Valance): TAKEN BY Dee Vasquez

Last edited by Shelly de Killer on Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Re: Case N-74Topic%20Title

I think I'll be taking detective this time around.

Your pretty stupid huh?

I'll take on Defense if thats ok, I'll pm you my characters profile.

Hmm... Your stupidity amuses me so....

I'll take defense aid, will PM character info.
Image Image
:ack: :ka-whip: Firm supporter of the :franny: / :phoenix: pairing. :object: :whip:

SpriterWriter

I could be the judge or any of the witnesses. Actually I'll take anything you can give me. I'm not new to Role Playing but I'd like to try out a case-type RP as this would be my first, if you would allow me. If you want to see my Role playing experience, check out http://rphaven.org, my name there is "Mavrickindigo" don't worry i've read the rules. Now that I think about it, the defendant sounds good, but I don't want to try any character too major until I have one or two cases under my belt, if you understand.
[url=rphaven.org]Image[/url]

XD

^^Just go for whatever you want. You really don't need much experience for any of the rules, so just go for it. As long as you know how to RP and you're a good writer, well, that's almost a bonus TBH. If you want to see some already successful trials, you could look here (I think CL-55 is the only fully complete one, but the others should be good to look at) or here, just to get a grip of what to do, but they're really all in different styles (literally different RP styles), and there's different people doing them, so they're all really different. I don't know if Shelly wants experienced RPers for this trial, or if he doesn't care, but don't feel that you don't have enough experience or something. You gave us that link to show that you do, right? [/rant]

Anyway, I'll be Brumbly, I suppose.

Look at the location

I will be Jane Valance!

SpriterWriter

Madfoot713 wrote:
^^Just go for whatever you want. You really don't need much experience for any of the rules, so just go for it. As long as you know how to RP and you're a good writer, well, that's almost a bonus TBH. If you want to see some already successful trials, you could look here (I think CL-55 is the only fully complete one, but the others should be good to look at) or here, just to get a grip of what to do, but they're really all in different styles (literally different RP styles), and there's different people doing them, so they're all really different. I don't know if Shelly wants experienced RPers for this trial, or if he doesn't care, but don't feel that you don't have enough experience or something. You gave us that link to show that you do, right? [/rant]

Anyway, I'll be Brumbly, I suppose.

I guesss I'll take the judge then

K, i just updated the list.

Davusaurus Rex… ^ Don't even ask.

I'll be Gates.
`¯`'~-.,_,..-~'``¯`'~Double ~'``¯`'~-.,_,.-~'``¯
.._,.-~'`-¯`'~-.,_,.-~Think~-.,_,.-~'`~¯`'~-.,_ ..

Just need a Shepard then.

some sort of diabolical mastermind

EDIT: I miss out again... Ack

Last edited by Harry Miste on Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Davusaurus Rex… ^ Don't even ask.

RonStarwind already has the role, I think… :/
`¯`'~-.,_,..-~'``¯`'~Double ~'``¯`'~-.,_,.-~'``¯
.._,.-~'`-¯`'~-.,_,.-~Think~-.,_,.-~'`~¯`'~-.,_ ..

I'll be Sheperd for ya.

Davusaurus wrote:
RonStarwind already has the role, I think… :/

Well actually, no

He did not send a character profile and i'm updating the list.

FOR S&M!

I wanna be the defense aid<3 :D

Name: Lydia Vienne (Franziska's Cousin)
Occupation: wants to be a prosecutor, but is just an Art student, likes to act and draw and paint.
Personality: Very Cheery and cutesy, tends to win people over with cuteness. Very friendly and also kinda hyper. ^-^;(tends to act a bit ditzy like Ema Skye.) Has a tendency to use the phrase, Ne? a lot.
Description: Only 5' tall without heels, much like her cousin, she tends to wear 3" heels. She looks professional when it comes to court and prosecution, but she's not doing that yet as a profession. She wants to be exactly like her cousin, but knows she can't be personality wise. Has Silver eyes and Musty red hair.

It's okay I'll let someone else take it I've got another trial to focus on anyways
Image Image
:ack: :ka-whip: Firm supporter of the :franny: / :phoenix: pairing. :object: :whip:

ok all spots filled, Making updates to list.

XD

RonStarwind wrote:
It's okay I'll let someone else take it I've got another trial to focus on anyways

Why didn't I ask for defense aid... >.<

Nah, joking. I think first-come-first-serve is the way to go.

SpriterWriter

So...when are we going to start this thing?

Now everyone, prepare for my next trick!

I'll be prosecuter Edgy
I really need a new sig...

Look at the location

It's taken

SpriterWriter

(I'm new here, does it usually take this much time for the trial to begin after everyone has been assigned?) Detective Gumshoe

The trial can't start yet as there can only be 5 active trials in the courtroom....
Image Image

SpriterWriter

RonStarwind wrote:
The trial can't start yet as there can only be 5 active trials in the courtroom....

Oh ok! I guess I didn't read the rules as throughly as I thought I did. I'm just little worried that Shelly De Killer hasn't posted here in a while.

LET'S GO SWIMMING!!!

I'll take Richard Dorian! I would love to play an edgey (not THAT :edgy: ) charchter.
Judge: Phoenix Wright can be summed up in one word...
Phoenix: Objection! Aw, crap.

assasain

can there be a prosecution aide?

I just want to die

aww man all the roles are filled T^T
Page 1 of 1 [ 28 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » Trials