Board index » Roleplay » Trials

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

Turnabout Melee [Accepting Applications]Topic%20Title

(Bank Turnabout on Google Docs was getting old, so I thought I would share a new one I posted to Google Docs here with all the details.)

(However, the RP will take place here.)

Spoiler: Bank Turnabout - DEAD
Defendant: Larry Butz
Defense: Phoenix Wright
Prosecution: Miles Edgeworth
Witnesses: Jake Marshall, Kristoph Gavin
------------Autopsy: Words in Parentheses are not In Opening statement--------------------------------
Larry Butz was Accused of robbing first mariner bank, a local bank in Severna Park, MD, on 5-16-14 at 6:00 AM. He Was Also Accused of Threatening To Murder The Bank Teller if he did not Tell Where The Vault Was and what the code was. He did it to pay his bills. The Vault was known to be in the bank’s back room, watched by security cameras. We can tell that he did not notice the security cameras when one of them took photo evidence (shown in the evidence category).
--------------------------------------------Evidence-----------------------------------------------------------
Fingerprint - The Defendant’s Fingerprint, Found on the Vault, and threatening weapon.
------------------The Following Photo Evidence was taken By Security Camera---------------------------
Photo of Before Robbery - Shows the vault before the bank was robbed.
Photo of During Robbery - Shows the vault during the robbery. The vault door looks undamaged.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pistol - Weapon Used To Threaten The Bank Teller.

Judge: 1 Person Only
Defense: 1-2 People allowed
Prosecution: 1-2 People allowed
Defendant: Jake Marshall accepts all charges against him, believed himself to be the murderer.
Opening statement: A murder happened today around 5:30 pm, the victim was killed using a long blade of sorts. The defendant, a skilled swordsman, could have easily avoided the victim’s blood. There was an explosion about 10 minutes before, which shows how the victim obtained burn marks on the front side. All the evidence pushes towards the defendant as the murderer.
Witnesses: Kristoph (chrdov), 1 more person is needed.
Detective: 1 person is needed
------------------------------Autopsy------------------------------
The victim’s name was Robin Heart, who died from a stab to the heart with a long blade. Damage to the spinal cord. Showing signs of burns near the front.
------------------------------ End ----------------------------------
------------------------------Evidence-----------------------------
Long blade: Murder weapon, has portion of victim’s blood on the tip of it. Defendant’s fingerprints were found on the handle and the blade. Unknown fingerprints are also on the handle.
Small knife: Has unknown blood on it as well as unknown fingerprints.
Remains of a small explosive: Seems to have been used...found near a totaled car.
------------------------------ End ----------------------------------
Spoiler: Testimonies
Detective:
1) The victim was found Laying on some rubble with a sword stuck in his heart.
2) The defendant was found at the scene near the victim, on his knees.
3) His fingerprints were also found on the blade’s handle and the blade.
4) There are also unknown fingerprints on the handle, we believe it to be the victims.
5) There was a car that has been demolished by something…It was on fire for sure, there must have been a gas leak.
6) Its just like the prosecution says, all the evidence points towards the defendant.
1st Witness:
1) I was walking by the scene of the crime…
2) when I heard a loud scream not too far from me.
3) I looked in the direction of the scream and I saw 3 people…
4) one was the defendant…
5) another was the victim, laying dead…
6) and the third one was someone running away from the scene of the crime.
2nd Witness:
1) I was minding my own business…
2) when I heard a loud scream nearby me.
3) I looked in the direction of the scream…
4) and I noticed that the defendant stabbed the victim in the back with a small knife.
5) I tried to get away as quietly as I could…
6) so that the defendant would not notice me calling the cops.

Last edited by chrisdove1234 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Re: Turnabout Melee [Accepting Applications]Topic%20Title

Go ahead, make my day...

I'm interested (specifically, I'd like to play the role of the detective), but I have a few questions. Do we play as OCs or existing AA characters? If the former, what character details would you need? Is the RP meant to be serious (well, as serious as AA can get anyway) or just something completely wacky? And will the RPing take place on Google Docs or here on CR?

Nick T. Callahan wrote:
I'm interested (specifically, I'd like to play the role of the detective), but I have a few questions. Do we play as OCs or existing AA characters? If the former, what character details would you need? Is the RP meant to be serious (well, as serious as AA can get anyway) or just something completely wacky? And will the RPing take place on Google Docs or here on CR?

You can play as one of either your OCs OR the Existing Ace Attorney Characters, Is my answer to the first one. As for the second one, This is supposed to be semi-serious RP, and by that I mean you can have as much fun as you want to have during recess, however you must be able to tone it back down when court gets out of recess or someone wants to say something they feel will change anything. Finally, the RPing will take place on this Very Thread.

Spoiler: Custom Character Application Example
Character Name: CBDove4
Applying For: Witness 1
Character Poses (So I know who is who. you can have as many as you want):
Main Pose: Image

logic can lead you so far

I'd like to apply as the DA. There is just something i don't understand, what do you mean by poses?

Character Name: Noctus Saneada
Applying For: Defense attorney
Character Poses : ???
Main Pose: ???

Prosecutor

If you're still interested in doing this, I'll gladly play Prosecutor Miles Edgeworth. That said, if I do, I'd like to check some details of the investigation/evidence with you beforehand.

Of course, if you don't want to discuss the Prosecution's investigation with me for fairness reasons, we can also assume that Edgeworth is standing in at the last minute for Payne or something and only got the court records right before the trial began...

Ace Attorney-As Evil As Kristoph Gavin.

will kristoph gavin sufface? i kinda want to AU this that AJ never happened

[Rookie]Attorney-in-law

Is there room for another defense attorney or at least the defense attorney's aide? I'm in.

Character Name:Joey
Applying For:Defense Attorney/Defense Attorney Aide/Assistent
Character Pose:[Please clarify/define what kind of Character Pose to have]
Main Pose:???

I am going to bring you to justice

I would like to be the prosecutor as miles edgworth

Winter Flag Trademark

Please look at the last date it was posted to. Plus, there could be the chance that the curator of this RP has disappeared, and may never come back. Mods/Admins, what do you think? Will it be locked or be let gone?

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Great Revival

May I be co pros? I am interested in joining, but am new to Case RP, thanks. :) (as co pros I'll be Young Edgeworth, travelling through time and space, for the hell of being a smug p***k in fabulous garments. :think:
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » Trials