Board index » Roleplay » Trials

Page 6 of 8[ 297 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Re: Trial Rules, READ before postingTopic%20Title

Moving on up!

I think they are still trying to find someone to monitor this part of the forum. Have patience. Calling people jerks isn't really going to help move things along faster.
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

Case Name: Sands of Time

Professor Robert Randall, the expert in modern Egyptian studies, has just opened a new exhibit featuring the history of the Tarakuna Clan, one of Egypt’s ancient royal bloodlines. It is August 20th, 2009. The exhibit was made possible by several groups, all attending the opening night. The current head of the Tarakuna clan, Princess Serena, The professor’s assistant, Michael Web, The Head of Egyptian affairs, Kilik Tutanbu, and Jessica Shively, owner of the Beacon Museum all sit around Professor Robert Randall as he begins his opening speech.

“Welcome, everyone to the opening night of Tarakuna: A Legend Still Lives. As most of you know, the head of the Tarakuna clan is with us tonight, Ms. Serena Tarakuna.”

Robert Randall holds his hand over to introduce Ms. Tarakuna, who stands up, and takes a bow. The spotlight once again hits Professor Randall.

“This exhibit is the embodiment of my life’s work, finding the oldest living ancestor of the great Egyptian royal families. The history this family contains goes back all the way to the very first discoveries made by countless professors before me. Tonight will be a night you could just die for ladies and gentlemen.”

“We feature many of the families jewelry, books, ornaments, and spiritual objects that were once lost. Many of these items are said to be cursed, and should have never been opened. I disagree; the world has the right to know about the lineage and history of the Tarakuna clan.”

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning flashes through the sky, striking a power line and shutting all the lights off. Two gunshots are heard and everyone screams and begins to panic. As the lights come back on, Professor Randall is lying on the ground, along with Serena Tarakuna. Everyone is in a frenzied panic until the police arrive on the scene.

Professor Randall dies from a gunshot wound to the head, while Serena Tarakuna only has a minor shoulder wound.
As evidence is collected, Serena Tarakuna is taken into custody. Her fingerprints were found on the pistol in Professor Randall’s room.

Evidence:
Pistol #1: Fired one shot on the night of the murder. It has the Defendants fingerprints on it.
Hood: Black hood found in Professor Randall’s room. Contains markings of the Tarakuna clan on the front of it.
Weather Report: States the power went out at 9:18 PM due to a lightning strike.
Autopsy: Robert Randall died from a gunshot wound to the front of the head.
Note: Found in Robert Randall’s pocket. “Don’t go through with this exhibit. Or Else.”

Profiles:

Professor Robert Randall
Victim, died from a gunshot wound to the head.

Princess Serena Tarakuna
Defedant, only heir to Tarakuna lineage.

Micheal Web
Professor's Assistant. Knew all of the Professor's findings.

Kilik Tutanbu
Head of Egyptian Affairs. Oversaw artifacts from Egpyt

Jessica Shively
Owner of Beacon Museum.

(Each character can be given qualities by roleplayers.)

Defense Attorney:

Prosecutor:

Defense Aide:

Prosecution Aide:

Judge:

Detective:

(Most Evidence is found after intital investigation. Additional Character roles will be played by myself.)

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Send me your summariesss
Re: Rules and Case Proposal ThreadTopic%20Title

Shh, Colorfull Phoenix is thinking

Case Name::PL-88/Turnabout Computer
Victim name:Christy Omarth
Defendant name:Eric Omarth
Evidence:The murder weapon(Keyboard, it has no missing keys but is covered in blood and has the defendants finger prints) Autopsy Report (Death by blunt object)
Witnesses:Ema Vikini, Paul Salurn.
Roles:Defense, Prosecution, Judge, Defendant, Paul Salurn, Ema Vikini, Jury, Defense assistant.
Info:Christy was using the computer, she got in a fight with her brother a few hours before the murder, they fought about what was better, A nintendo, or a atari. (Her brother was a HUGE gaming fan, his friends called him such a big gamer, he'd kill to win a fight.) While she was checking her email on the computer, Her brother was still steaming off, he is accused to take the keyboard and beat her to death with it.

I really hope i put enough info in. :sadshoe:
Awesome sig thanks to Nadindi.
Son of J.D And PandaPrinzessin[
Brother to KrazyKaro and Meenyman
Electroboy and KrazyKaro=Need coffee cups to the face, They fight too much..

In Justice We Trust

Please PM me with more details. Maybe it's just me, but there doesn't appear to be that much evidence. I suppose that's not a problem if what you have is all that you need, but I hope you have a good grasp of how everything's connected.
I'll always love you, Max.

travels with the Big Berry Circus

I don't have an exact outline per se, but I've always wanted to start a trial predicting the end of Phoenix's generation. I'll just outline the major points and if others want, they can assist me with semantics later. Also, be aware that this all happens during after a period of time that allows certain characters to have certain titles. I'm also make one giant spoiler tag, simply because of how difficult it would be to explain this case spoiler-free.
Spoiler: "Case File"
Case name: Classified, as well as irretrievable, as the file was burned two months after the verdict was issued. The culprit of this act is still unknown.

Victim: Marvin Grossberg, Senior Attorney At Law

Suspects: For quite a while, there were none, as the crime scene was so perfect, that it could really have been anyone that knew who, or where he was.
The only thing that was extremely obvious was that Grossberg did know his killer, considering there were no signs of a struggle.

Defendant: Diego Armando, Godot

Defense Attorney: As tacky as it sounds, Apollo and Edgeworth, with Phoenix, Franziska and Mia as consults.

Prosecution: Kristoph Klavier and Manfred Von Karma. (Kristoph is a defense attorney; I know, but don't act like he isn't smart enough to be a good prosecutor)

Detective: Dick Gumshoe

Important Profiles: (by order of chronological importance)
Apollo Justice, Defense Attorney

Trucy Wright, Master Magician Extraordinaire

Phoenix Wright, Legendary Defense Attorney, CFO of Wright Anything Agencies Inc.

Marvin Grossberg, Senior Attorney at Law, Defense Attorney Consultant

Miles Edgeworth, Legendary Prosecutor and Defense Attorney, Greatest Lawyer in the first World (as in first world countries, rather like US and Japan)

Dick Gumshoe, Chief of Police

Maya Fey, Head of the Fey Clan

Pearl Fey, Chief Instructor of Fey Clan Channeling techniques

Diego Armando (after writing that a few times, it starts to look like Dio Brando), Defense Attorney, Famous Prosecutor, Defendant

Franziska vonKarma, Famous prodigal Prosecutor, Consultant

Manfred vonKarma, Famous Prosecutor, Death-row Prison inmate, hired to prosecute this case by the True Blue Syndicate.

Kristoph Gavin, Famous Defense Attorney, Life-sentence Prison inmate, hired to prosecute this case by the True Blue Syndicate.

Redd White, Convicted of Murder and Blackmail (got off on minor charges thanks to the True Blue Syndicate), found the body. Links Richard Wellington to the case. Later links Dahlia Hawthorne to the case after it is revealed that Mia's murder was actually an organized hit. Sheds light on the True Blue Syndicate

Polly, Bird, Pet in adjacent room. (Heard the entire thing, also not introduces DL-6's involvement to the case with the question of why Polly is in Grossberg's office)
Richard Wellington, Convicted of Murder (True Blue Syndicate did stuff), brought in when Redd White links him to phone call left on White's history that was received at the time that White found the body. Links Lisa Basil, and Furio Tigre to the case.

Lisa Basil, head of Blue Screens Inc. brought in when Wellington's phone once again becomes evidence. Sheds light on the True Blue Syndicate.

Furio Tigre, ex-CEO of Tender Lender, weasel for The Cadaverini Mafia. Obviously also bailed out at some time by the True Blue Syndicate. Links Giorno Cadaverini to the case.

Giorno Cadaverini, head of the Cadaverini Mafia, and a figurehead of the True Blue Syndicate. Eventually charged with conspiracy to murder, as well as attempted murder of an Consult (Phoenix, obviously).

Dahlia Hawthorne, resident spirit of the underworld, told Redd White to murder Mia Fey. Links Morgan Fey to the crime, as Dahlia was incarcerated and had no other way of being able to tell White.

Morgan Fey, life sentence prison inmate, as well as a figurehead of the True Blue Syndicate. Divulges the truth of the Maya murder plots, the Misty murder plots, and the 'failed' Mia murder plot.

Mia Fey, as gay and as much as I hate to say it, is alive and well. Though it takes a while to prove that. She links the spirit of Ami Fey, as well as copius information about the True Blue Syndicate to the case. (I hate myself for this sooooo much :headbang: )

Dee Vasquez, ex-producer on Global Studios, as well as another figurehead of the True Blue Syndicate. She divulges that the True Blue Syndicate has connections everywhere thanks to Redd White's Blackmailing schemes, Richard Wellington's Conning schemes, and mafia influences.

Lamiroir (haven't figured out where she comes in)

I probably forgot some people, but that's what teamwork's for.

Evidence:
Grossberg's Autopsy
Dahlia's Execution Records
Mia's Last phone conversation with Maya
Richard Wellington's Cell Phone
Colt-99
Maya Fey's account of her ordeal with Dee Vasquez the day before the trial ended.
Blueprints to Vitamin Park's renovation
Godot Coffee #44 (supposed) [When you ask Diego about this, He will state that he never made a 44 because it would have tasted to bad. Obvious joke about 4 meaning shi meaning death]

That's all I can think of for now. If you wish to help me, do so. Otherwise, I thought it would be a cool idea.
ImageImage

In Justice We Trust

If this is planned out properly, I imagine it would have a lot of potential. However, the sheer volume of characters makes me doubt that a case this big (and likely complex) would work. If you really want to see this case done, I'm going to have to insist that you know how it's supposed to work out. Please PM me with that information. And even if you have a good plan, finding users to play all those roles would probably be next to impossible.

travels with the Big Berry Circus

General Luigi wrote:
If this is planned out properly, I imagine it would have a lot of potential. However, the sheer volume of characters makes me doubt that a case this big (and likely complex) would work. If you really want to see this case done, I'm going to have to insist that you know how it's supposed to work out. Please PM me with that information. And even if you have a good plan, finding users to play all those roles would probably be next to impossible.

Yeah I know. That's what makes it so much fun to propose.

I'll send the PM now, but I need more help in providing more evidence to tie the characters together.
ImageImage

WAAAAAAAGH!

Case name: SY-49

Crime: Murder

Victim: five various young men, all murdered with five different weapons, all bladed.

Defendant: Jason (last name unknown). Claims that he was just passing through at the time of the crime, though he seems to know more than he is letting on.

Case data: Jason is a weapon shop owner, selling various medieval weaponry (though Jason claims that all he ever ends up selling are katana). At the time of the crime, Jason was walking through the place of the murder, when apparently he jumped at five men and killed them all. No murder weapons were found on the scene. Jason refuses to comment on the crime itself, claiming "There are things in this world. Things that nobody should investigate without knowing what they are getting into. This is one of those things."

Roles:

Defense Attorney:
Prosecution:
Witnesses (need 3):
Detective:
Judge: (The Judge, of course)
Aides: Jason's daughter, Neko.

Autopsy reports: All five victims died within a roughly 6-minute range (8:14-8:20 PM). All were stabbed in the gut with various blades, ranging from simple knives all the way up to a claymore.

In Justice We Trust

Do you know who the witnesses are going to be?

In Justice We Trust

Oh, dear... You just made it clear to everyone who reads this thread whether or not the defendant is guilty. I went ahead and deleted that post, but the damage has been done. If you still want to get this case done, let's carry out the rest of this discussion through private messages. Sorry about that. If I had known you were going to reveal something so important, I would have asked through PM.

WAAAAAAAGH!

Sorry about that. Perhaps we should continue this line of questioning through PM then?

Always a hostile witness

Case: BL-29: Turnabout Slugger

Crime Data: The star pitcher of the Marksville Jaguars has been arrested for murdering an obsessive uber-fan who had been stalking him.

Victim Data: Ashley Beaker (age 22), a huge baseball fanatic, known to be a huge fan of the defendant. Has been caught and arrested for trepassing in the stadium to meet her idol several times prior to the murder.

Suspect Data: Jacob Hudson (age 28) Star pitcher of the Marksvile Jaguars. Known to be handsome and popular, having many fans like the victim.

Reason for Suspicion: Was found at the scene of the crime, murder weapon belongs to him, covered in his fingerprints. Victim and suspect have a turbulent history. Witness claims to have seen the fight.

Evidence List - (more to come as case continues)

Ashley's Autopsy Report: Victim died from a single knife wound to the chest, died nearly immediately. Had many small scratches and cuts on her arms and back, indicating a struggle.

Knife: Roughly 4 inch utility knife. Belongs to defendant, found in victim's chest. Defendant's fingerprints found all over the grip.

Witness Data

Alan Hodge (Age 27) - Other star pitcher and friend to defendant. Knew about relationship with victim, and tried to keep the two seaparated. Claims to know nothing about the murder.

Veronica Myers Hudson (Age 30) - Owner of Marksville Jaguars, and wife to defendant. Was the person who found the body, as well as reported the crime to the police. Heard a struggle prior to discovering the body, but did not see the fight.

Sylvia Steel (Age 42) - Cleaning lady who worked at Marksville Stadium. Claims to have seen the defendant and the victim fighting, as well as the actual murder itself. Has no history with either the defendant or the victim.

If a PM is needed, moderators, please let me know.

I object to the witness's talkativeness!

Case: SE-7 - The Phantom of the Turnabout

Crime Summarization: Eighteen-year-old Rebekkah Day, an active participant in the drama programs at her high school, is preparing for her starring role in their production of The Phantom of the Opera, as Christine Daae. Her plans for the night are totally changed, however, when the costumer for the play finds the body of the man to play The Phantom in Rebekkah's dressing room. She is arrested for stabbing eighteen-year-old Jerry Newman once in the chest.

Victim Data: Jerry Newman, age eighteen. Very popular in school, and a skilled actor for his age. He and Rebekkah have had some troubles with their relationship in the past, leading to a bit of bad blood between the two of them.

Suspect Data: Rebekkah Day, age eighteen. An avid drama participant, very energetic and almost annoyingly optimistic. She has had feelings for the victim in the past, but when they began a relationship, he broke her heart, something that her closest friends say she never recovered from.

Reason for suspicion: Costumer Ainsley Johnston (age 19) entered Rebekkah's dressing room and discovered the body of the victim in her clothing closet when trying to find her costumes for washing. Rebekkah was in the room when the body was discovered, and a bloodstained knife is lying on the floor beside her. There are various bloodstains on her nightgown, and there is a long rip in the side of it, indicating a struggle.

Evidence Data (more to come as the trial continues):

Jerry’s Autopsy Report: Died at 8:35 P.M. on December 15th from a single stab wound from the chest. There are also bruises on his face and arms, indicating a struggle between him and the defendant.

Knife: Stained with the blood of the victim, a small switchblade knife. Because of its size, it is easy to hide away for long periods of time without being found by others, but can still inflict serious damage. Chips of the defendant’s pink fingernail polish are on the surface, along with her fingerprints.

Old Letter: A break-up note sent by the victim to the defendant around a year ago. Contains information surrounding their break-up and the possible motive of the defendant.

Witness Data:

Mimi Grubb: Age 37. Director of the upcoming production. Was unaware of the bad blood between the victim and defendant before she cast them as the two leads. Claims to have talked with the victim before the murder, and that he said that he was called by Rebekkah to her dressing room. Very absent-minded and superstitious.

Ainsley Johnston: Age 19. Costumer for the production. Loves to gossip, and because of this, knew of the victim and defendant’s romantic involvement with one another. Claims to have seen Rebekkah standing right beside a knife with blood on her nightgown and a long tear in the side of it, and also discovered the body in the actress’s closet. Had an almost obsessive crush on the victim, and believed Rebekkah and the victim to still be together.

Megara Jefferson: Age 18. Rebekkah’s best friend, as energetic and confident as her friend. She testifies about the information surrounding the break-up of the victim and the defendant, and believes her friend to be the killer.

Roles:

Defense Attorney- Can be OC
Prosecutor: Mary-Alice White, age 24. Intelligent and cool under pressure. She hates being proven wrong and, while she is normally very thorough, can be easily tripped up at times by merely overlooking simple things in case. This will be played by me.
Detective: Can be OC
Judge: This is the Udgey we all know and love. :udgy:
Witness One- Mimi Grubb
Witness Two- Ainsley Johnston
Witness Three- Megara Jefferson
Defendant- Rebekkah Day

If moderators need more information, I will PM. :maya:

apparently I still exist

Case AR-33 - Turnabout Butterfly

Crime: Mass murder.

Weapon of death: Animal.

Cause of death: animal attack, bodies were found dismembered and apparently partially eaten.

Reason for arrest: Michael is the owner of the dogs suspected to have been the murder weapon. Attempted to flee and resisted capture.

Evidence:

Autopsy Report:
Rahab's autopsy report.
Died on November 4th 2020. Cause of death: Blood loss/punctured lung, caused by an animal bite. Body dismembered, with fang marks.

Animal Jawbone:
The bloodstained jawbone of a hunting dog owned by Michael Vyers. Blood belongs to 4 different people.
* Rahab Vyers
* Uriel Vyers
* Gabrielle Vyers
* Marcus Santos

Painting:
A painting smeared with Wallace King's blood. The blood forms a strange hexagonal pattern.

Investigation Photos:
A set of photos of the crime scene.
- An hexagonal pattern drawn in blood.
- A mangled human corpse, devoid of flesh.
- An animal corpse. Its skull has been blown apart by what seems to be a shotgun shell.
- The entrance to the Vyers mansion. The floor is littered with dead butterflies.
- A pile of both human and animal corpses. They have been torn to shreds. It's impossible to determine where one begins and the other ends.
- A human skeleton. The neck is broken and the skull is missing. There is an animal skull nearby.

Family Photo:
A photography of the Vyers estate, taken a month ago.
People appearing in the photo:
- Uriel Vyers
- Gabriel Vyers
- Nathaniel Vyers
- Michael Vyers
- Samuel Vyers
- Bael Vyers
- James Vyers
- Rahab Vyers
- Vivian King
- Wallace King
- unidentified blonde woman

Book:
A strange book found in the crime scene. It is in a language no one at the police force can understand.
Uriel Vyers' fingerprints are over it.

* Defense Attorney - Open
* Defendant - Michael Vyers, 29
* Prosecution - Open
* Judge - Open
* Victims:
- Uriel Vyers, 55
- Gabrielle Vyers, 50
- Rahab Vyers, 8
- Samuel Vyers, 28
- James Vyers, 10
- Wallace King, 35
- Vivian King, 26
- Marcus Santos, 40
- Kyle Goodman, 28
- John O'Neil, 33
+ others
* Witnesses-
-Nathaniel Vyers, 32
-Bael Vyers, 10
-Colette Santos, 18
-open
* Detective - Pyron Helz, 22

Rainy night, in Uriel Vyer's private island. The Vyers family was hosting a party to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Vyers Group. That day, a massacre happened. Dozens were killed, only a handful were identified. The bodies were mangled and torn by hungry animals. Only 5 people survived,
Nathaniel and Bael Vyers, eldest and youngest heirs respectively to the Vyers Group, Colette Santos, daughter of Marcus Santos, an associate to the Vyers Group, and a service person. The suspect is Michael Vyers, second eldest of the Vyers Group, who spent his free time training hunting dogs.

However, there are strange pictures and objects in the Vyers island that point towards something else...
THERE WAS A SIG HERE

IT'S GONE NOW

Kayworth Supporter

Case name:TL-74/Turnabout Lakes
Info:This case is about a murder in Gourdy lake, I suppose I should explain more in some better info's.
Profiles:
Antonio Vaisic, 32. suspect. (CORE)
James Qart, 21. Police officer, victim.(CORE)
Josh Arets, 63. Retired, witness.(CORE)
Larry Butz, 23. Boat Rental shop owner, witness.(CORE)
Defense Attorney.
Prosecution.
Judge.
Fredrick Semuriso, 42. Hotdog stand manager, witness.(CORE)
Investigator.
Terry Firist, 31. Security at Gourd Lake.
Eric Vulchar, 19. Medschool.
Defense Aide. (Only used if someone claims it.)
Prosecution Aide. (Only used if someone claims it.)

Time line:Some time before 1-5.

Evidence
Gourdy Lake Overhead Map, a map of the park.
Glock 19 Pistol, the murder weapon, fired 3 times.
Autopsy report. Time of death, 3:25 PM. Cause of death: 1 bullet in the knee, 1 in the shoulder, and the last in the head.
Bullet 1. The first bullet in the knee.
Bullet 2. The first bullet in the shouler.
Bullet 3. The bullet that was found in the head.
Gloves. Used to make sure no finger prints are on the weapon, found at the crime scene.
Crime scene photo 1. It shows the suspect aiming a Glock 19 at the victims head, the victim on the floor. In full color.
Crime scene photo 2. It shows the victim laying dead, blood all over.
Security camera tape. It shows the killing as well.
Book. The victim seems to have been reading it, with his last breathes, he wrote the suspect's name.

Locations.
Gourdy Lake entrance, a quiet place with around 3 dead tree's, and the rest leafless.
Gourdy Lake Park, it has a hotdog stand, and a brand new security station. Around the murder scene is a pair of black gloves, slightly blood stained.
Gourdy Lake Security Station, a clean place with a old looking computer turned on with a few monitors watching the Park. It seems to also have a video tape laying around..
Gourdy Lake boat rental shop, a place with some grass around it, mostly gray, and 4 ancient boats along with the shop.
Boat Rental, it has a radio around a small table, a small ancient TV and a mini fridge, also a small sleeping bag and a phone.
Police Precint, same as always, Detectives everywhere, computers and such.
Evidence room, a large room toppled with files and cabinets.
Prosecutor's office #32. (Prosecution will get to PM me with the design. Prosecution will discuss stuff with Detective's or such there.)
Defense Lobby, it looks the same as always.
Prosecution lobby. It seems to have a nicer couch slightly, and a few chairs, a picture of Manfred von Karma lays on the wall.

'One who should not exist..'

Case name: TC-54 Turnabout Circus

Crime Data: An ex-acrobat was arrested for the murder of a rich man who closed their circus.

Victim Data: Shane Asira (age 27), A rich man who closed the Starfly Circus.

Suspect Data: Lory Rirei (age 24), was a famous acrobat untill Shane closed their circus. Many boys are chasing after her.

Reason for arrest: Lory clearly had a motive, and there were 2 witnesses who saw her shooting the victim. One of her gloves were found at the crime scene.

Evidence at the beginning:

Shane's Autopsy Report: Victim died due a shor in the chest, died immediately.

Pistol: No fingerprints were found, pistol belonged to the victim.

Lory's glove

Witness Data:

Kane Asira (age 22) Shane's brother, claims to have seen Lory shooting Shane and reported the murder 10 minutes after the crime was commited.

Kara Asira (age 16) Shane's sister, claims to know nothing about the murder. She wants to help both prosecution as defence.

Joroy Geras (age 29) Claims to have heard someone shooting and hearing Lory's voice. He also claims not to know the victim or the defendant.

PM if you need more details.

Yibbidee! I got breasts now!

Notes are up top since this thing is amputating my ability to scroll down.
-Obviously, more evidence will come to light as the case progresses. That's a no brainer.
-I would very much prefer to play the witnesses myself, instead of trusting them to other people. It's sort of a thing with me and not trusting very many people.
-You can PM me if you have any questions that might "spoil" the case.
-One last note; I am aware, whoever is in charge of this board, that you probably have your hands full balancing RL and all the cases that show up here. I am perfectly capable of patience. As long as it doesn't take a year.

Spoiler: The Artificial Turnabout
TG-6: The Artificial Turnabout
A murder has taken place in a workplace in the middle of the night! How can the truth not come out when the only eyewitness is robot?

Characters:
Defense Attorney: OC
Defense Aide: OC
Prosecutor: OC
Prosecution Aide: OC
Detective: OC
Judge: OC (or everyone’s favorite PW Judge)

Victim File:
LeeAnn Maen
Physical Description: Had red hair styled like a lion’s mane. Was quite small statured.

Suspect File:
Terrance Leif
Physical Description: A tall man with short, dark brown hair.
Personality: The strong, silent type. He has an obsession with the environment.

Witness Files:
Arthur Dueab
Physical description: Wears big, square glasses that often reflect light. Has somewhat neat black hair.
(Note: Is Jeffery Dueab’s brother)
Personality: A total geek. He knows everything and anything about all of Robota Corp.’s main projects.

Carlyle Resieckal
Physical Description: Unknown. Very rarely shows his face.
Personality: Unknown. He’s rarely ever heard from, but he does lead from behind the scenes.

Jeffery Dueab
Physical Description: Wears safety goggles. Has messy black hair.
(Note: Is Arthur Dueab’s brother)
Personality: Prim and proper, the only thing he isn’t neat about is his hair.

Marilyn Gall
Physical description: Has long brown hair. Wears oval-shaped glasses.
Personality: Always says the truth, and says it bluntly. She has never told a lie in the 28 years of her life.

RFA-2
Physical Description: A robot made to look like a woman. Every part of its body is painted pink except for its face and extremities.
Personality: Of course, being a robot, it displays no emotion. It is still very fresh to this world, but can speak and understand human speech. Is more knowledgeable than most people.

Evidence Files:

Autopsy Report
Description:
The victim’s autopsy report.

Handgun
Description:
A weapon found at the crime scene. The fatal bullet was shot from this gun. Defendant’s fingerprints are on the gun. Two shots were fired.

Note to the Victim
Description:
A note found in the victim’s pocket. It is typed, so handwriting analysis is not possible.

There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains

Proud Member of the Court-Records Family Tree.
Father: VeryHappyTaffy
Sister: bowmana04
Mother: Nadindi
Uncle: justis76

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

Spoiler:
Turnabout Anarchy
Case data: In the latest of anarachistic attacks, Phoenix wright has been shot and killed police have managed to apprehend one suspect for the murder.

Case type:

Victims:
Phoenix Wright, 36, defense attorney. Shot three times in different vital spots. And blunt force tramua to the head.Death was immedate. Died at Sunnyside theater

Suspect: Tyler Smith, 26. Musclar, 5'11, apparently was witnessed murdering Phoenix Wright

Witness: Trucy Wright, a professional magician, well loved by the crowd, and often puts magic shows at the sunnyside theater. Apparently witness suspect murder her father.

Valant Grammyre: 46, also a magician, also claims to witness the murder of Phoenix Wright

Wesley Stickler: Newly graduated Ivy league student, intent on having magic panties. claims he saw someone else murder Phoenix Wright

Motive: Anarchy

Evidence: Bloody Bullet- A bullet matching rifling marks as murder weapon
Pistol- matches bullet rifling marks, bears suspect's fingerprints, serial number also registers to suspect. No police report filed.
Blueprints- shows blueprints of the theater where murder occured. Found in suspect's posseion.
Affidavt- Paper showing allibi, suspect was seen at a bank at the time of the murder.

Characters:
Prosecution: OC,
Defense: OC
Detective 1 : Gumshoe... natrually
Dectective 2 : OC
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

Case Summary: An artist, Mr. Painy Ting was murdered at the municipal park. At 1 o´clock in the morning.

Characters:

Defense Attorney:
Defense Attorney Aid:
Prosecutor:
Prosecutor Aid:
Judge:
Defendant:
Detective:
Witness 1:
Witness 2:
Witness 3:
Murderer: ???

Mysteries:

1: ???
2: ???
3: ???
4: ???
5: ???

Evidence: ???
Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!

Someone there?
Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!

The Biggest Pokémon Fan on court records

Here is my trial idea. (This is my first time RPing so plz go easy on me if i get it wrong.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

The PH-0 incident: Turnabout in debt

Victim:Bruto Cadaverini (78)

Defendant:Viola Cadaverini (25)

Details:
This case takes place roughly between the end of 3-3 and Phoenix losing his badge.Bruto Cadaverini, notorius gang leader, was murdered. The suspect is his daughter, Viola Cadaverini a loan shark, who is thought to have killed him via poison in her choclate chip cookies.
Her motive is thought to be that she wanted to inheirit the Cadaverini fortune. There will be 1 day of investigating and 2 days of trial

Evidence:

Bandage:
Bandage for a head would. Is covered in defendants fingerprints.

Cookies:A poisonous plate of cookie. Were coated in atriquonine.

Autopsy Report:
Victim:Bruto Cadaverini
Time of death: 7:00pm-8:00 pm
Cause of death:Atriquonine poisoning

Roles: ???=The character is up to who's playing the part
Defence=Phoenix Wright
Defence Aide=Maya Fey
Defenndant=Viola Cadaverini
Judge=???
Detective=???
Prosecutor=???
Witness 1=???
Witness 2=???
Ask me if anyone wants to add a anouter character

--------------------------------------------------------------

Plz give feedback!

nuuuuu, stoooooop

General Luigi won't be able to come in here for a while, so for the time being we're not accepting new trials. If it turns out he's going to be gone for a long time I'll find an alternate but for the time being please be patient.
ImageImage

Why do we eat Tums on Valentine's Day?

Turnabout Surgery!

"Doc? Izzat you?"
"It doesn't matter now."
"W-what?"
"Good night."
"W-what are you...? Oooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggg!!!!

The defendant Derek Stiles is accused of murdering one of his patients: "Moe Hawk"

The defense is :phoenix: (me)
The defendant is: :stiles:
The prosecutor is :edgeworth:
The Judge is :udgy:
and the aids are :maya: :pearl: and :mia-maya: (Maya and Mia must be done by the same person.)
And the detective is :eh?:

Just like the games to keep it simple.
:magatama-spin: will sometimes be used on investigation days.
YOU get to decide the witnesses and other characters! I can even be :shoe:! If you want to add a character, you must be that character.
If you can make a smiley for your character if it doesn't have one, that would also be appreciated.

The evidence so far is:
Attorney's badge: It's my all-important badge. It shows that I m a defense attorney.
Autopsy report: Small knife wound to the heart caused bleeding. Time of death: 2:00 PM
Needle: Found on victim with defendant's fingerprints. Belongs to defendant.

Lawyer of the Year

Trial K-9Z: Turnabout Royal Flush
The scene is a fancy casino. Three men stand outside smoking, holding money in their hands on a dark alley beside the casino.

"What luck...we won MILLIONS!!!!!" said one

"DAMMMMMMNNNNN RIGHT!" said the other.

A 4th man walks out of the shadows with the gun in his hands.

"GIVE ME THE MONEY!!!!!" says the newcomer.

"SCRAM!!!!"

*BANG*

One of the men drop dead. The two panic, one runs away to his car while the other is frozen in his spot. The man gets in his car and starts it.

*BOOOOOM*

The car explodes.

The stranger drops his gun a pulls out a chloroform towel. He puts it over the third man's face and carries him away into the shadows of the alley.

4 minutes later
------------------------

"HE KILLED THAT MAN!!!!!" said a by-stander.

The pedestrian tackles the man holding the gun.

"YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM!!!!!" said the by-stander.

Prosecutor: ?
Defense Attorney: ?
Judge
Lead Detective: Shi-Long Lang
Victim: Artie Farris, 49, a tourist from Borgania
Victim: Fred Marron, 23, local gambler
Missing: Juno Frewn, 19, blackjack Dealer
Defendent: Fransico del Millon, 24, blackjack dealer
Witness: Ido Luca, 56, citizen of Zheng Fa who tackled defendent.
Witness: Myron Konney, 75, current owner of the casino.
Witness: Mallisz Ozs, 64, ambassador to Grasson
Witness: Skylar Franzco, 38, ambassador to Borgania
Witness: Freddo Ozs, 37, secratriat to Mallisz
Witness: Kaiy Ozs, 19, son of Freddo Ozs and blackjack dealer
Witness: Leon Dugal, 17, blogger and photography student

Evidence
----------------
Farris' Autopsy- One bullet wound to the brain. Instant death. Has weird marks on his hands.
Marron's Autospy- Explosion. Killed from shrapnel cutting his spinal cord.
Revolver- Murder Weapon. Has Millon's prints on it.
Picture- Picture of the Ozs family with Franzo and Konney.
Fedora- Belongs to Kaiy. Has garbage and mud on it.
Book- Ozs Family Tree. Shows Ozs relation to Konney.
Counterfeit Bills-FOund in casino basement. Money looks like Zheng Fa Bills.
Frewn's Crime Scene- Frewn found dead in boiler room. Apparently tortured to death. Has drag marks on his shoes and pants. Missing his head.
Frewn's Autopsy- Killed from decapitation with a Stilletto Knife.
Stiletto Knife- Found in Millon's locker. Has Frewn's blood on it.
Golden Statue- Belongs to Franzco. Recently renovated.
Frewn's Head- Found in Franzco's office. Has Franzco's and Konney's print on it. Apparently cut with a different object.
Marron's Car- Sabotaged to explode. Red Camaro.
Pipe Bomb- Used to destroy Marron's car.
Bowie Knife- Found in Kaiy's locker. Has no blood on it.
Ace in the Sleeve- Belongs to Kaiy. Has same bullistics makigns as the revolver.
Case Reports- Old court cases where people who are connected have been murdered. It was on Mallisz's desk.

Rich Girl

Victim: Richard Richley, male age 50, the richest man in the city. Lives in a mansion on the outskirts of the city that has beautiful trees around it and gardens in the back.

Suspect: Shen Anigans Richley, the victims son and one of the heirs to the family's riches, age 21. Always sarcastic, behaves like an idiot, even after his father died he stays the same. Though he can be somewhat serious, especially when it comes to the fact that he's a suspect to his fathers murder and he knows he's innocent. (Open to who wants to play him)

Witness's:
Sophia Inycent Richley, the victims daughter and one of the heirs to the family's riches, age 18. Stuck up and thinks she's better than everone, though she changes a little after her father dies, mostly shows her feelings when pressured to do so. (Played by me, of course)
--
Seesa Awit Richley, the victums wife and another heir to the family's riches, age 40, not Sophia or Shen's biological mother. Born and grew up in Egypt but Richard brought her to America. She is very hotheaded when people accuse her of things she didn't do, or if she did do it, she acts all innocent. She is stuck up as well, and turns up her nose to anyone who is lower than her. (Open to who wants to be her)
--
Shadi Chara, the recently hired servant, age 20, has a thing for Sophia. Nothing is known about him by anybody, and he acts mysterious. (Open to who wants to be him)
--
Ianto Deedit, the butler, age 30, hates the whole Richley family. He is a quiet man, very serious about his job, though badly wants the family fortune and will do anything to get it. Even kill someone. (Open to who wants to be him)

Evidence List:
Autopsy Report - Approx. Time of Death: 5:00pm | Location: Richley Mansion, in the victims study | Cause of Death: Blood loss from multiple stab wounds to the stomach.
Family Portrait - A family photo of Richard, Sophia, Shen, and hard to see but possibly Richard's first wife and mother of Sophia & Shen.
Ancient Egyption Dagger - The murder weapon, covered in Shen's fingerprints and Richard's blood. Seesa brought it with her from her home.
Bloody Tie - Found unders the victims desk in the study near his body.
Diary Page - A page from Sophia's Diary, slightly burned though it has Ianto's name in it and plans of some sort, hard to read.

Other Roles:
Defense Lawyer: :phoenix: TriteHeight
--
Defense Aide: (Open)
--
Prosecutor: :franny:, friendly with Sophia(Open)
--
Detective: :sadshoe: (Open)
--
Judge: :udgy: (Open)

prosecution ace

okay im planing to make a trial called a rookies turnabout.hope it will be acceptable

crime:murder(go figure.)

murder victim:malloy goodheart,age 20. was the secratery fot the la city archives.

cuase of death:was shot in the chest from the front.she died from bleeding out.the body was found at 1:15 pm at the la city archives.

time of death:between 12 and 1 pm

suspect:gregory maxwell. was seen by a eye witness directly during and after the murder.also found with the victims blood on his pants leg.

evedence: attorney badge(as usale.)
malloys autopsy report(of corse.)
strange threat note:a note writen to the victim threating her to keep quite about something.its hand writing matches the suspect.
colt-19:the murder wepon.it has the suspects figer prints all over it.
missing file: a file on a old case. it went missing after the murder.

cast:
the jugde,age ???: dont think i need to explain who this is.
richard"scar face" maxwell,age 31: the defense. is gregorys brother,and would do anything.is the defenses version of the "rookie killer". was once a mob boss.
gregory maxwell age 24: the defentdent.is richards younger brother.was once the hit man in the maxwell gang.
victor gates, age 18:the prosecution.hes fresh out of law school making this his first case ever.still a rookie,but hes got a good line of logic. hes also one of the youngerst attorneys out there.(this parts played by me.)
detective meekins,age 27:meekins was given a second chance,and he improved alot over the last few years.still is a total goofball tho.
victoria elings,age 25:is the witness for the case.saposedly saw the murder happen,and what happened after words.will testafy for the court during the trail.
maria fold,: victors mentor,and his aid for the case. she taught him every thing he knows.

hope thie case makes the cut . also if it dose anyone who wants to join can as long as there are still spots.

Last edited by theprosecutor on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

It's Time

The AL-9G incident:Turnabout Crasher
Scene: Tokyo Network HQ
"Insert the virus now!" says a man
"Alright, alright" says another man
The virus is inserted into the central mainframe of the Japanese network.
"Now we wait until the virus spreads through the system"
"What do you get from it?" says the 1st
"Money, power and revenge" says the 2nd holding a gun
"What are you doing with that thing?"
"Your work... is now done"

*bang*
It's now up to Phoenix Wright to defend Wocky Kitaki for the murder of Lisa Basil

Here are the roles needed:

Defense = Phoenix Wright: Defense attorney who has the ability to "turnabout" cases

Defendant = Wocky Kitaki: Gangster and heir to the Kitaki family throne

Prosecutor = Godot (Me): Coffee Loving prosecutor who is really Diego Armando

Judge = Erm... well, him :udgy: : The ever clueless judge we all know and love

Defense aides: Maya, Pearl and Mia (Mia and Maya play the same person):Maya, A spirit Medium in training. Pearl, cousin to Maya who weilds amazing spiritual power. Mia, Phoenix's mentor and Diego's girlfriend

Lead Detective = Gumshoe: Homicide detective. In charge of the initial investigations

Witnesses

Witnesses:
Richard Wellington:Wandering Virtuoso who talks too much
Victor Kudo: Cranky old man who has fetish for waiter dresses
(The rest are up to you)

Evidence List:
Attorney's badge: Phoenix's trusty Attorney Badge
Magatama: Borrowed form Maya. Allows Phoenix to see secrets in a person
Lisa's autopsy report: COD:Gunshot TOD:8:51 PM Notes: Body was found inside the central Tokyo network facility
Desert Eagle: The Murder weapon, has defendant's fingerprints on it
Credits to PandaPrinzessin and Midnight Jasper for the sig and avi
Image Image

prosecution ace

when will someone tell us if we can do these rps or not?

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Alright, everyone, I've been chosen to take General Luigi's position as moderator of the Trials board. In other words, proposals are now open once again.

Now, I know a lot of you have proposed cases after Luigi left, and therefore your trials haven't been reviewed for approval yet. I'm letting you know that I'm not going to review cases that were after GL's inactivity begun, until this moment. The reason is that the newest post besides this one is from July, almost a month ago, so these cases' creators may have lost interest, or may want to review the details of their case.

In a few words, if you still want your case to get through, you should propose it again (in this thread, of course) starting now.

It's Time

DeMatador wrote:
In a few words, if you still want your case to get through, you should propose it again (in this thread, of course) starting now.
Ok, if that's what you say... I'm still wanting this to push through
The AL-9G incident:Turnabout Crasher
Scene: Tokyo Network HQ
"Insert the virus now!" says a man
"Alright, alright" says another man
The virus is inserted into the central mainframe of the Japanese network.
"Now we wait until the virus spreads through the system"
"What do you get from it?" says the 1st
"Money, power and revenge" says the 2nd holding a gun
"What are you doing with that thing?"
"Your work... is now done"
*bang*
It's now up to Phoenix Wright to defend Wocky Kitaki for the murder of Lisa Basil

Here are the roles needed:

Defense = Phoenix Wright: Defense attorney who has the ability to "turnabout" cases

Defendant = Wocky Kitaki: Gangster and heir to the Kitaki family throne

Prosecutor = Godot (Me): Coffee Loving prosecutor who is really Diego Armando

Judge = Erm... well, him :udgy: : The ever clueless judge we all know and love

Defense aides: Maya, Pearl and Mia (Mia and Maya play the same person):Maya, A spirit Medium in training. Pearl, cousin to Maya who weilds amazing spiritual power. Mia, Phoenix's mentor and Diego's girlfriend

Lead Detective = Gumshoe: Homicide detective. In charge of the initial investigations

Witnesses

Witnesses:
Richard Wellington:Wandering Virtuoso who talks too much
Victor Kudo: Cranky old man who has fetish for waiter dresses
(The rest are up to you)

Evidence List:
Attorney's badge: Phoenix's trusty Attorney Badge
Magatama: Borrowed form Maya. Allows Phoenix to see secrets in a person
Lisa's autopsy report: COD:Gunshot TOD:8:51 PM Notes: Body was found inside the central Tokyo network facility
Desert Eagle: The Murder weapon, has defendant's fingerprints on it
Credits to PandaPrinzessin and Midnight Jasper for the sig and avi
Image Image

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

PM me the details. I think it'll need more witnesses and evidence, and I want to make sure that you have the case planned out, and that it's not just a concept.

My name is Judge.

Trial: KL-31 (Turnabout Departure)

Description: A man was found murdered in the iLounge Airline Club of the Gateway International Airport. He was pushed from one of the upper private lounges and fell three stories to his death.

Victim Data: Conner Coarse - Age 38: The victim was a designer of luxury airplane interiors, with many private clients, but he often worked with the prominent iFly airlines.

Suspect Data: Denise "Dee" Leigh - Age 25: A young up-and-coming airline pilot hoping to get into the big leagues, was previously in a relationship with the victim.

Reason For Suspicion: The defendant was found in the upper lounges at the time of the murder. There was no one else in the lounges at the time of the murder. The defendant also went through a nasty break-up with the victim, who she suspected was cheating on her. Her fingerprints were also found on the victim's body.

Evidence List

-Autopsy Report: Conner Coarse, Time of Death: 7:10 AM, 12/15. Cause of Death: Truama and Blood Loss from three story fall.
-Broken Window: The broken floor to ceiling window of the private lounge from which the victim was pushed.
-Glass Shards: Bloody glass shards surrounding the victim's body. Shards from broken window.
-Damaged Lounge: Mild damage to the private lounge, showing signs of struggle between victim and killer.
-Glass of Wine: A glass of red wine left precariously untouched.

Note: More evidence will arise as the trial progresses. (If it gets approved, that is. And yes, I do know where the evidence will lead and the correct conclusion.)

Roles

-Defense attorney: (Apollo or OC)

-Defense assistant: (Trucy (if DA is Apollo) or OC)

-Prosecutor (me): Katrina Rainsford - Age 27: Katrina is a well-versed prosecutor and a pupil of Miles Edgeworth, having come into recent fame among the law world for her execution of justice (even though they were five losses), Katrina seeks more truth than she does victory, but that doesn't stop her from being a formidable opponent in court.

-Prosecution Co-Council (OPTIONAL): Cheif Prosecutor Anton Kruger - Age 38: --This is an optional role, not necessary to the RP, if someone were to take it, I'd PM them the info.--

-Judge: (Udgey or OC)

-Detective: (Ema Skye or OC)

-Witness #1: Renée Tulcar - Age 28: Renée is a lounge supervisor and executive service representative, she oversees the iLounge Club and personally handles all of iFly's executive clients. She's very professional and somewhat sadistic. She "apprehended" the suspect.

-Witness #2: Frank Wintflya - Age 52: An executive for a company, Frank constantly flies with iFly and is and what you could call a "professional passenger" he knows the airport like the back of his hand and spends a lot of time in the iLounge. He's a feeble, anti-confrontational man who is not fond of conflict. Witnessed the murder.

-Witness #3: Gus Windle - Age 33: Owner and manager of the iLounge Duty-Free Shop, a decent sized store in the iLounge Club. Gus is a salesman through and through and seems to always have a new product, and is in many cases very convincing in whatever he says. Was opening up his shops when he witnessed the murder.

-I believe I have enough information, just let me know If I need any more-

Seems enough, I don't think you'll need to add anything, but I'd need some more details via PM (the rest of the case's evidence, how it all relates, etc.)

Why do we eat Tums on Valentine's Day?

GUYS!!! It's time for: HI-5 (Turnabout Delphi)

"D-doc!!! You there?!? My chest hurts..."
"Don't worry. The pain will be over soon. Just relax..."
"Huh? W-what are you doing?!?!? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Defendant: :stiles: Is accused of murdering Timothy Victor. (part open)
Defense: :phoenix: (Me)
Prosecutor: :edgeworth: (Part open)
OTHER CHARACTERS
:maya: and :mia: (part open)
:scientific: (part open) I'm not gonna say anything but this part is VERY important
:eh?: (part open)
(Make smileys for these characters if you can to make things easier.)
Angie Thompson: (part open)
Jim Ralgen: (open)
Dent Incop: (open)
Kira Aki: (open)

Evidence:
Attorney's badge: It's my all-important badge. It shows that I m a defense attorney.
Autopsy report: Punctured lung. No eternal injuries. Time of death: 2:00 PM
Needle: Found on victim with defendant's fingerprints. Belongs to defendant.
Magatama: Helps me see the locks on people's hearts.
???????: major spoiler
???????: Just an item.
???????: find at the scene
???????: Scientific item
???????: MAJOR spoiler
???????: Spoiler

Sorry but i want to keep it a surprise. I'll PM you the details

Edit: I added more plot devices and other info. Don't worry. I got it all figured out.

Last edited by Blitu on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PM me more details on what actually happened, Blitu. You'd also need a couple more witnesses, unless you have a really good reason not to.

Lawyer of the Year

Trial K-9Z: Turnabout Royal Flush
The scene is a fancy casino. Three men stand outside smoking, holding money in their hands on a dark alley beside the casino.

"What luck...we won MILLIONS!!!!!" said one

"DAMMMMMMNNNNN RIGHT!" said the other.

A 4th man walks out of the shadows with the gun in his hands.

"GIVE ME THE MONEY!!!!!" says the newcomer.

"SCRAM!!!!"

*BANG*

One of the men drop dead. The two panic, one runs away to his car while the other is frozen in his spot. The man gets in his car and starts it.

*BOOOOOM*

The car explodes.

The stranger drops his gun a pulls out a chloroform towel. He puts it over the third man's face and carries him away into the shadows of the alley.

4 minutes later
------------------------

"HE KILLED THAT MAN!!!!!" said a by-stander.

The pedestrian tackles the man holding the gun.

"YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM!!!!!" said the by-stander.

Prosecutor: ?
Defense Attorney: ?
Judge
Lead Detective: Shi-Long Lang
Victim: Artie Farris, 49, a tourist from Borgania
Victim: Fred Marron, 23, local gambler
Missing: Juno Frewn, 19, blackjack Dealer
Defendent: Fransico del Millon, 24, blackjack dealer
Witness: Ido Luca, 56, citizen of Zheng Fa who tackled defendent.
Witness: Myron Konney, 75, current owner of the casino.
Witness: Mallisz Ozs, 64, ambassador to Grasson
Witness: Skylar Franzco, 38, ambassador to Borgania
Witness: Freddo Ozs, 37, secratriat to Mallisz
Witness: Kaiy Ozs, 19, son of Freddo Ozs and blackjack dealer
Witness: Leon Dugal, 17, blogger and photography student

Evidence
----------------
Farris' Autopsy- One bullet wound to the brain. Instant death. Has weird marks on his hands.
Marron's Autospy- Explosion. Killed from shrapnel cutting his spinal cord.
Revolver- Murder Weapon. Has Millon's prints on it.
Picture- Picture of the Ozs family with Franzo and Konney.
Fedora- Belongs to Kaiy. Has garbage and mud on it.
Book- Ozs Family Tree. Shows Ozs relation to Konney.
Counterfeit Bills-FOund in casino basement. Money looks like Zheng Fa Bills.
Frewn's Crime Scene- Frewn found dead in boiler room. Apparently tortured to death. Has drag marks on his shoes and pants. Missing his head.
Frewn's Autopsy- Killed from decapitation with a Stilletto Knife.
Stiletto Knife- Found in Millon's locker. Has Frewn's blood on it.
Golden Statue- Belongs to Franzco. Recently renovated.
Frewn's Head- Found in Franzco's office. Has Franzco's and Konney's print on it. Apparently cut with a different object.
Marron's Car- Sabotaged to explode. Red Camaro.
Pipe Bomb- Used to destroy Marron's car.
Bowie Knife- Found in Kaiy's locker. Has no blood on it.
Ace in the Sleeve- Belongs to Kaiy. Has same bullistics makigns as the revolver.
Case Reports- Old court cases where people who are connected have been murdered. It was on Mallisz's desk.
Card Key- Key card to access a electornic lock for a door
ID- Identification card of Kaiy Ozs as a operative of Opprenheimer Contracts.
Papers- License for "untouchability of law and justice". Subscribed to -unknown- Ozs.

Alright, sounds excellent. PM me some in-depth details of what actually happened, and we're done.

Turnabout Visit and Murder
Well here goes. Never did this before so...

Victim: Shelly DeKillerX
Prosecutor:miles edgeworth
defense attorney: Nick
defendant:Casko Unos

witnesses:
oliv(needs to be a girl.)
female
dark strait hair. Likes to put it up into a puff. Says she witnessed the murder but doesn't know either of the victim or the defendant.

Tyler
male
gray hair. Likes to wear black. Knows the victim not the defendant.

Brandon(me)
male
hates to have short hair. He is going out with oliv(Olivia for short) for 10 months. Knows both the victim and the defendant since he was a child.

Prolouge

So, what is up for today?

Nothing much.

Well... There will be now!

Wait wh-wh-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!

Well here is how I see it. You disobeyed me once. But that won't happen again!!

No! No! NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Evidence

attorney's badge- my badge. This show's i'm a defense attorney.

Pistol-Murder weapon. Has ALL the witnesses and the defendant's fingerprints on it. The most recent is the defendant's

Autopsy-Victim: Shelly DeKiller
tod: 6:59 P.M. Cod: Gunshot to the neck. Loss of blood.

PM me more details, like what actually happened and the rest of the evidence. You'll also need at least two or three more witnesses, I believe.
Page 6 of 8 [ 297 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Trials