Board index » Roleplay » Trials

Page 2 of 8[ 297 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Re: Trial Rules, READ before postingTopic%20Title

Yup

Location: In a sphere watching you every action plotting your death or a tea party

Name-Vengeful Turnabout

Description-A man was shot in a parking garage of a hospital.

Defendant-a woman who's motive was that she blames the victim for her husband's death two years ago.

Victim- told the defendant's husband's murderer where to find him two years ago.

Witness#1- saw the defendant and the victim at the garage.

Witness#2- the defendant's brother and can testify about the motive.

Witness #3- saw the murder take place

Evidence list- Gun that bares the fingerprint's of both people

Knife that bares the fingerprints of the defendant

Crime photo

Can of sleeping gas???

Yes, I'm a FredHead

I think there's already 5, can I go on the waiting list?

An Unexpected Turnabout

Case Description: A drive-by shooting outside the courthouse leaves a Judge and Defense Attorney dead and a Assistant District Attorney badly wounded. The shooter’s car was found five miles away by the waterfront. The owner of the car and his brother were arrested and are awaiting trial. Drive-by occurred at 4:28 PM, car drove at 50mph

Suspect Data:
Suspect #1: Vladimir Gregorovich, age 31, owner of a car rental shop, the car used in the shooting was from his shop. Fined an enormous amount by one of the victims. Suspected to be the shooter. Father fought in WW2 for the Soviet Union, and then fled with his wife to Scandinavia where they could get to America.

Suspect #2: Calypso Gregorovich, age 27, younger brother of Vladimir, works for his car rental shop and suspected to be the driver. Most likely shares in his brother’s motive, as he wasn’t paid for two months after the fine was issued.

Victims Data:
Victim #1: John Paul Greenburg , age 57, A judge who was discussing a plea bargain for a separate case with a Defense Attorney and Prosecutor. Fined Vladimir more than he could pay 3 years ago for renting out a faulty car. Was known for favouring the prosecution (he had never received a not-guilty) and delivering harsh sentences. Was killed by two bullets to the chest, one piercing his right lung and the other striking his ribs.
Victim #2: Matthew Déclassé, age 41, A Defense Attorney who, incidentally, was the attorney for the Gregorovichs three years ago, he apparently did a lacklustre job. Had remarkably few not-guilty verdicts. Killed by a single shot to the heart. Two other bullets struck his shoulder and right arm.

Evidence List:
Murder Weapon, found in vehicle, a WW2 PPD40 Soviet Submachine gun, fingerprints smudged out.
Murder Vehicle, a Toyota Hybrid Electric Car. Calypso’s fingerprints are on the steering wheel. Max Speed 75mph.
Greenburg Autopsy Report (see Victims Data)
Déclassé Autopsy Report (see Victims Data)
Vladimir’s journal, declares undying hatred for Greenburg, no signs of intent to kill though..
Joseph’s (Vladimir’s father) affidavit, says Vladimir arrived home at 4:31, seeming flustered.

(more evidence will be presented later on)

Witnesses:

Prosecution Witnesses-
Drake Salazar, a prosecuting attorney, was shot once, but the shot wasn’t fatal. Claims he saw the face of the shooter.
Agatha Moatelli, a court recorder who was recording the Gregorovichs trial 3 years ago.
Oswald Robinio, a passing civilian who saw the shooting.

Defense Witnesses
Joseph Gregorovich, father of the defendants.
William McArthur, another civilian, claims he saw a different person shooting than the other witnesses.

Roles:

Defense Attorney: (can be OC)
Defense Aid: Me, Myself, and I.
Prosecutor: Cervantes Oranos, age 31. A prosecutor who acts borderline of lazy. Is laid-back and confident. Prides himself(?) with an equal number of wins and losses.
Judge: (can be OC)
Homicide Detective: (can be OC)
P. witness #1
P. witness #2
P. witness #3
D. witness #1
D. witness #2
Defendant (Vladimir)
Defendant (Calypso)

Pwned!

Case AZ-7(turnabout opera)

On stage at Ojibway Theatre an actor was shot during the play. This was during a murder scene and the whole audience saw the defendant shoot the man. So it is not a question of whether he did it but of whether he put the bullet in the gun or if he didn’t know and someone else did it.

Crime: Murder
Victim: John Actorson
Defendant: Will Jerman
Cause of death: single shot to the heart.
Scene of crime:stage
Witnesses:
Angela Maricruz: an actor who says she saw will put the bullet in the gun

Bob Barkenster: the director who said no one else would ave had time to put the bullet in the gun only 5 minutes before the show.

Joey Carlston: the prop man who says there is no other reason why wills fingers should have been on the bullet since they always used blanks.

Court Record:
Autopsy report: died at 7:30 because of a single shot to the heart.
Gun: the gun used in the play
Bullet: bears the prints of the defendant.
Johns bloody costume
(other presented evidence)

Positions
Defense lawyer
Jack Tsenen age 24 4th trial won all earlier trials
Prosecutor: Vaan Eichmann age 24 4th trial won all previous trials
Judge joe brown

The 3 witnesses( make bios as you choose)
Detective fletcher moon: first real case age 23.

Eisenhower says: "I see you!"

It's been almost a month, does anyone check these anymore. I realize finals suck, but they have to be over by now, right?

NO YOU DONT IDORT

Hm. I think maybe they are waiting for trials to finish or be abandoned.
I wish I didn't suck at Photoshop D:

nuuuuu, stoooooop

OOF :ack:

Okay, sorry about that, guys. Anders is caught up in Spring term midterms, and it didn't occur to me that meant this wasn't getting attention. So after poking around, this is what it looks like:

There are currently six trials open in the Court House (JN-8, DB-22, NS-14, DN-8, HC-32, and MT-13). This is already more than we'd normally allow. Two of those haven't been active in a while. They'll get a few more days to come together and start posting again before they're considered dead and will be locked.

Meanwhile, there are four cases that have been approved, two that have finished their sign-ups, and two that haven't. Akagi and BladeKiro can both create topics for their sign-ups. Because of the backlog I'm not going to approve any new trials until we're able to get some through the Court House.

If the two currently unmoving trials don't respond soon, Shelly's and DT's trials will be allowed to start, and two more trials will be accepted to the Docket.

....Okay, I think that's it. Of course, if you guys have any other suggestions to make, please pose them.
ImageImage

NO YOU DONT IDORT

OK, just to give you a hand, I'll do up a quick list of trials awaiting approval, in order, with the oldest being at the top. They are the ones you should look at first. :grossberg:

Turnabout Grudges(no case code): dompaxton
R2-H: Zexo Hannta(it is worth noting that he has not logged on since the 22nd of April)
Unnamed Case: AJ Bryant
ML-8: Liam-e (disregard the other two trials I have put in for now. I plan to do them after this one wraps up)
DZ-27: ICPO
An Unexpected Turnabout(No case code): Edgeworth
AZ-7: COLnop

Last edited by Liam-e on Thu May 31, 2007 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yup

Location: In a sphere watching you every action plotting your death or a tea party

You can go ahead and disregard my case.

Inquisitor

Trial: NS-117

Description: A covent of nuns of Catholic faith has been a scene of the murder of a newborn baby.

Victim data: name:N/A Age:new born

Suspect data: Agnus Valen age:21 very young and pretty and is the mother of the baby

Reason for suspicion: Earlier before Agnus ask to leave dinner early because she felt sick about an hour later her mother superior went to check om her around 8PM and found her unconcious and called an ambulance and while cleaning the mess of blood she found a dead baby in a waste paper basket under her bed

Evidence List

* Autopsy report: Dead baby TOD:7:30 PM COD:strangulation from the abilical cod knotted like a noose
*Psychiatrist report: reports of files of te interviews with Agnus and mother superior Merium

Note: More evidence will arise as the trial progresses. (If it gets approved, that is. And yes, I do know where the evidence will lead and the correct conclusion.)

Roles:

Defense attorney:
Defense assistant:
Prosecutor (me): Dante Varnus: young amn with black hair and blue eyes he is not the most nocticed Prosecutor because he only takes cases which he thinks are "interesting" and is somtiems cruel to get his verdict
Judge:
Detective:
Witness #1: Mother superior Merium:In charge of her convent she found both Agnus and the dead child
Witness #2: Sister Angila:she was with Merium at the discovery of the even but she soon ran away after being told to call the ambulance
Psychiatrist:Helena about 50 years old she was in charge of seeing if Agnus was legelly sane although she could not conclude he research she has given her reports to the court as evidence which can be used

(Sorry if im sloppy its my first time and pleae tell me what i should do to make it better)

I am Pheonix Wright

Even though there are a billion or more trials waiting, I wanted my name down, so, if there's any change, tell me and you can approve or dissapprove. Thank you.
PS. P.M. me for spoilers.
-James

Please approve

Case- EM-7 (Turnabout Liam)
Crime- Murder
Victim- Liam Carr (male)
Defendant- Jake Wilson (Male)
Cause of Death- Shot
Scene of the crime- A School Year 9 Toilets.
Date-December 2007

Witnesses:
Michael Bull- A School boy, first found the body
Alex 'Dousy' Watters- Heard the toilet flush 7 times before the defendant walked out of the toilet very worriedly shortley after the murder.
Lucy Edwards- Was in the corridor when Liam walked in, left almost immediately after he walked in.
Kayleigh Thorp-Gun owner, American.

Death Details
The victim was shot near the heart, had his finger prints rubbed on the gun ( to confuse for suiside ) and then he was stuffed in a cubicle. The gun was found in the next toilet bowl to the right with the lid down. Liam's prints only found on it. Their was apparently a struggle, defendants urine found at the scene.

Other info
Interestingly, the police dug up that Jake Wilson was ex-friends with Liam Carr as they fell out over Lucy. Jake was also best friends with Michael, a witness who was cousins with Lucy and wanted Jake to have her. Liam got the Girl.

Evidence/Court Record

Autopsy Report- Murder happened between 3 and 4. Cause of death, a shot in the chest. Place of Death- Toilets in Oxclose Community School, a secondary, Comprahensive School.

Gun- Found at seen of the crime, used after the victim had used the toilets. Three shots fired. Victims fingerprints on it. Belonged to the Kayleigh Thorp, who died in a car crash two weeks before leaving everything to boyfriend, Michael Bull.

School Leaflet for visitors - Shows that the School closes at 3 but clubs run to 4.

Victim's P.E. Bag- Found at the scene, contained Trainers, with defendants blood on,a wallet, P.E. clothes and a Tennis Racket with blood on.

Clock- A clock that was broken and wouldn't move past the time 4:14. The police arrived at 4:30, so it was apparently broken after they arrived, or it was set wrong. Belonged to the defendant.

A Letter-With 3:14 written in a messy handwritting. The time is one hour before the clock witch is thought to have been thrown at the murderer and broke.

Positions

Victim-Liam Carr
14 Years Old, Victim
(closed)

Defendant-Jake Wilson
13 Years old, Defendant
(open)

Judge-Daniel Scott ( Dr. Wilder )
60 Years Old, Judge for along time
(Closed)

Defense Attorney-James Watson (Alkia)
24 Years Old, First case
(Closed)

Prosecutor-Bruce Steel (Me)
25 Years Old, 9th Case
(Closed)

Witness-Michael Bull ( Maikeru )
13 Years Old ( Closed )

Witness-Alex 'Dousy' Watters ( Open )
14 Years Old

Witness-Lucy Edwards
14 Years Old (Open )

Detective-Ken Livingstone (Open )
26 Years Old, Recently promoted and first murder scene to examine, also his first trail

Defense Assistant/Mentor-Steve Foxe (Open )
(Character picked by whoever wants this position)

Prosecutor Assistant-Susan Daily ( Open )
(Character picked by whoever wants this position)
Hey, Dudes. I'm a Geordie who'll OWN all your asses! WOOT!

Last edited by Pheonix Junior on Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

The world calls it love

I'm terrifically sorry about the wait I've been putting everyone through. A combination of factors has severely taken away from my Court Records time, and this forum's taken a hit as a result. Here's the status on the backlog:

AJ Bryant, Liam-e, dompaxton, ICPO, Edgeworth, COLnop, GreyKnight117, and Phoenix Junior, your trials all contain the necessary parts to move forward, so you're approved. Phoenix Jr., it's up to you which role you choose to occupy (if any), but keep in mind which characters you'll need to give important information to. Personally, I'd recommend Judge or prosecution, as they generally have the most responsibility in keeping the trial moving in the proper direction. A few other people have said that they'll be taking the role of Defense attorney...I've said previously that I kind of question that decision, but if you guys believe that you can properly run the case that way, you're free to do so.

With that said, let's take a look at the state of the court docket. We have 12 trials waiting, and 6 currently running (very slowly). The speed of the currently-running trials is an issue in and of itself, but otherwise we already have a lot of people waiting around. Even if things speed up, we're going to be backlogged for a while. With that in mind I have decided for now that we will currently not accept any more submissions. Yes, this includes getting onto the docket waitlist. Once we get far enough down the docket, I'll re-open the courthouse for submissions, but it's fairly obvious that it will take a while before we really need any more new cases. To people that want to post trials, sorry, but you're just going to have to be patient. Any additional submissions posted at this point will be ignored.

To the people currently waiting on the docket: Make sure you keep an eye on the docket topic once the current trials start to near their end. Once we're ready for a new trial topic to open up, I'll make the announcement in the docket. If your case is called up, please respond with a post in that topic so we can confirm that you're still around and ready to go.

And there we have it. :grossburg:

NO YOU DONT IDORT

Anders, if it's not too much trouble, I think I'd like to put Trial NO-5, Turnabout Fraternity, on the docket rather than the other one. In other words, remove the Turnabout Tycoon case and put the one I just mentioned in its place. I've got a whole arc planned out, and decided that this one should go first.

Of course, I won't even dare try start another until after this one is finished, and submissions are allowed again.

The world calls it love

Lo, and it is done.

Nice avatar, btw. :minuki:

NO YOU DONT IDORT

Well, Trial MT-13 has basically wrapped up. Seems LoG just revealed who the killer was and left.

Besides that, Triple Turnabout and Trial JN-8 have not been touched in nearly a month. Just observations.

THE Objection

Trial: DC-9

Nickname: Turnabout Allies

Crime: Murder, possibly attempted murder.

Description: Gina Lights was a talented defense attorney. She was working in her office, Krypt and co. law offices, on June 25, 2016, on the corner of 216th cloak street, and 142nd dagger ave. At the time there were only three others in the building, her boss Mr. Drake Krypt (witness), her associate Mr. Robert Black (eye witness) and the suspect, asociate Mr. John Bougher. Gina was sitting at her desk on the top floor of the building (floor three) near the window at 7:00 at night. Her assailant crept up behind her and she turned to confront them. For unaddressed reasons, there was no struggle as they conversated and at about 7:06-9, the asssailant lunged and attempted to stab her in the neck..she put her arm up and was stabbed on the left arm instead, and started a struggle. But before any noise was made or any furniture was disturbed, he shot her in the head with a silenced 40 caliber pistol at close range. The knife and pistol were found. They had no prints. A short time later, Robert Black, who was returning from the restroom, heard part of the struggle and looked in the room. He saw the assailant and called the police, after almost being shot. The bullet from the victim and wall were recovered. John Bougher was arrested at the scene.

Victim data: Gina Lights: Age 34, Praised attorney who worked directly under Krypt. Was stabbed in the right arm, then shot in the head. Died instantly after shot.

Suspect data: John Bougher: Age 27, Up and coming attorney who worked partly under Gina. Was about to get a promotion but Robert beat him out for the win. Has no record of any crimes.

Reason for suspicion: The defendant was found in his office shortly after the crime. Clothes were messy and there was blood on the back of his suit. Blood tests not yet confirmed, but police are pretty sure it's the victim's.

Evidence List

* Pocket Knife: A 6 inch long, easily concealed, pocket blade. Retractable blade. Has victim's blood all over. Does not belong to anyone at the scene. Found in John's office.
* Bloody buisness suit: John's favorite suit, has small wipe of blood on the back.
* Bullet from floor: Passed through victim's head, entered floor. Not much damage, so ballistics proved it to be fired from the 40 caliber pistol found on scene
* Bullet #2, from wall: Bullet fired at Robert, Ballistics prove it was fired from the pistol found on scene.
* Autopsy report: Victim died around 7:10-13 instantly from brain damage due to pistol shot. Shot entered through right eye socket, and exited through back left side of head. Also knife wound found on left arm caused at around 7:09-13. Is 9 inches deep. Crosses almost parralel to the bone in the arm.

Notes: (More evidence possible. I know who did it, the causes and all that. Defense CAN lose according to prosecution's efforts. I encourage participants to be on EVERY day, or just often if you can.)

Roles:

Defense attorney: OPEN
Defense assistant: OPEN
Prosecutor: OPEN
Judge: ME. Name: Dai Odoroki. Brother of Housuke. Age: 25. Very talented, extremely young judge, listens to both sides of the argument. Is thinking about becoming a Defense attorney.
Detective: OPEN. (BUT CANNOT BE GUMSHOE)

Witness #1: Mr. Krypt, age 57, well trained criminal defense attorney. CEO of Krypt and co. law offices. Does not care for his clients too much, but has a distinct sense of justice.
Witness #2: Robert Black, Age 32, Defense attorney. Recently got a pay raise and promotion to a higher placement in Krypt and co. Dislikes competition, but never argues out loud. Logical thinker.
Witness #3: Detective________, Age________, Arrested John after discovering blood.

Trial will commence as soon as there are enough people, and we are approved.
I will be on EVERY DAY..unless I post otherwise. Will not be on June 29- July 8. During that time trial will be suspended and no posts will count untill I come back.

Let's have fun with this, but don't make it into a comedy show.
Option one: Give up.
Option two: Scream at the top of my lungs.

...GIMME OPTION 2 EVERY TIEM!!

Yes, I'm a FredHead

*Points to above statement*

Anders wrote:
With that said, let's take a look at the state of the court docket. We have 12 trials waiting, and 6 currently running (very slowly). The speed of the currently-running trials is an issue in and of itself, but otherwise we already have a lot of people waiting around. Even if things speed up, we're going to be backlogged for a while. With that in mind I have decided for now that we will currently not accept any more submissions. Yes, this includes getting onto the docket waitlist. Once we get far enough down the docket, I'll re-open the courthouse for submissions, but it's fairly obvious that it will take a while before we really need any more new cases. To people that want to post trials, sorry, but you're just going to have to be patient. Any additional submissions posted at this point will be ignored.

THE Objection

Then i'll keep it here untill its unclogged..

thank you anyway..
Option one: Give up.
Option two: Scream at the top of my lungs.

...GIMME OPTION 2 EVERY TIEM!!
Looks Too HardTopic%20Title

Sensitive Witness

I don't think I can make fan-made trial here. It looks way too hard.
Apollo Prejudice: Ace Attorney is finally complete!
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=1743834175956432442&hl=en-GB
Click on the link to view and somebody please put this on YouTube!
Re: Looks Too HardTopic%20Title

The hope that shines through despair.

Unknown Hedgehog wrote:

Well, 3 things:

1. No trials are being accepted at the time.

2. Good for you.

3. Nobody really cares.
Re: Looks Too HardTopic%20Title

Go Super Dragon!

T3h_Waffleman wrote:
Unknown Hedgehog wrote:

Well, 3 things:

1. No trials are being accepted at the time.

2. Good for you.

3. Nobody really cares.

You read my mind
GET OUT OF MY HEAD :zenitora:
My Brawl Code:1977-0094-1900Don't Bother Anymore

Ask about my avatar for a chilling story

Hey, could I just post mine here so I can remember it, than maybe bring it back up when trials are re-opened?
ImageTHERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWERImage

I see, so that's what it is, I like the idea, but its a bit stressful.
Don't mind me, just passing through.

Hm, any hope of the Trials section ever recovering? I'm interested in either participating in or creating a trial.

*waves at Gwiffen*

I don't know if this is the right thread to post in, but is this subforum dead or simply exclusive? I'd love to create or participate in a trial as well.

Fox Prosecutor

This is my first fan-trial, so please be gentle with the comments.

Case: WVX-1

People;
Defense Lawyer : Uri Daike
Defense Lawyer Aide : Gabriel Wright
Prosecutor: Serge Edgeworth
Victim : Victor Tysons
Defendant : Kirk Edmundson
Judge : Username, otherwise "Judge"
Witness 1 : Ike Tylers
Witness 2 : Jebidiah Oarinski
Witness 3 : Sky Kilki
Witness 4 : Nick Wright
Witness 5 : Olrich Richardson

Court Records:

Evidence:
Attorney's badge : Shows that you're a defense attorney OR prosecutor.
White Knight Order Ensignia : Belonged to the defendant. Found next to the body of the victim. Fingerprints on necklace belong to victim.
Broken Cell Phone : Belonged to victim. Last call made with Nick Wright. Spoken about murdur.
Wallet: Nick Wright's wallet. Found next to victim's door.
Rapier: Murdur Weapon. Found lodged in victim's skull.
Dorm Check In: Check In list on front desk of dorm doors. Shows Nick and Olrich come in at 11:45 PM
Crime Photo: Shows a shadow walk into Tyson's room
Dorm Check Out: Check out list near front door. Shows Nick out on 11:49 PM. SHows Ike out on 11:52 PM
Glasses: Found outside of dorms. Belong to Jebidiah

Profiles:
Uri Daike: Rookie defense attorney who wants to follow in Phoenix Wright's footsteps.
Kirk Edmundson : Ultra rich kid. Leader of a rich kid faternaty. Always is amazed with knights and medievil times.
Serge Edgeworth : Prosecutor presiding over this case. Son of Miles Edgeworth, so he is determined to get the defendant guilty.
Ike Tylers: Witnesses the murdur. Called the cops
Jebidiah Oarinski : Claims to have seen Victor murdured. Got into a fight with the murdurer.
Sky Kilki: Works as a janitor in the dorms. Found the body in Victor's room.
Nick Wright: Saw the murdurer escape.
Olrich Richardson: Was in the victim's room and witnessed the murdur from the victim's closet.
Victor Tysons : Victim of this case, was on bad terms with the defendant. Betrayed Kirk and joined uo with Olrich's clan.
Gabriel Wright : Uri's aide. Studied law and medicine and earned a M.D., J.D., and a P.H.D. The grandson of Phoenix Wright

Why was Edmundson accused? His handprint was found on the ensignia that belonged to the victim that was found near the fireplace.
Also, he knew the victim, and was on bad terms with him.

The murdur takes place in a private school called Torrington University. One of the students is murdered. He is stabbed in the head, and died of blood loss. Also, signes of struggle shows that the victim was punched 5 times.

I planned this trial to be... quite long. Not absurdly long, but not short either. The trial will launch directly after all characters are filled in. And... be the first to "reservate" a role in the trial, first bidder is first buyer.

Please post any wanted changes in the plot, names, or even add characters.

Last edited by TailsBell on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Insanity at its classiest.

Forget my trial.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Last edited by CarChaseCityMan on Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Comment on my trial idea if you're interested. Remember to PM me about those "Secret roles".
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Emo Vs. Alien!!! Fight of the century!!!

Are we allowed to post new ideas yet? I have an idea that I think is very good and creative, and I'm getting rather impatient! :-(

Oh, by the way Wooster, I sent you an email saying that I forgot my password... I don't know if you got it or not... But anyways, I forgot my password but I didn't want to... how you say... give up on CR, so I made this one, temporarily, until I either remember or you email me back. K that's it bye.

THis is taking a bit of time...

Fox Prosecutor

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
THis is taking a bit of time...

I agree this is taking to long and the trial that were accepted are not even starting so....

Ron is MINE!!!

Turnabout Scandal

Victim: Celina Dahl, age 15: A high school freshman. Was abducted from the mall and then shot in the heart.
Defendant: Derek Aiden, age 36: High school chemistry teacher. Taught the victim. Celina's body was found in his apartment.

Profiles:
Celina Dahl (15, female): The victim. A high school freshman. Was abducted from the mall and then shot in the heart.
Derek Aiden (36, male): The defendant. High school chemistry teacher. Taught the victim. Celina's body was found in his apartment.
Serafina Jace (25, female): The prosecutor. Sickeneningly sweet yet extremely tough.
Phoenix Wright (26, male): The defense attorney. Has been working as a lawyer for two years.
Dick Gumshoe (32, male): The detective. Works with Phoenix frequently.
Maya Fey (19, female): Defense aide and spirit medium. One of Phoenix's closest friends.
Austin Jace (12, male): The victim's brother. Was with her the day of the crime.
Motoko Kazumi (23, female): Visiting from Japan. Was going to a friend's apartment and witnessed the murder.
Lacey Kifer (38, female): Lives next to the defendant. Witnessed the murder.

Roles needed:

Defendant: Derek Aiden
Judge: The usual judge ^-^
Defense Attorney: Phoenix Wright, of course!
Detective: Dick Gumshoe
Defense's Aide: Maya Fey
Witness #1: Austin Jace
Witness #2: Motoko Kazumi
Witness #3: Lacey Kifer

note: Serafina (prosecutor) will be played by me :3

Evidence (so far):

Celina's autopsy report- Time of death: March 13, 11:50 P.M. Died due to a single bullet shot in the heart. Lived for only a few seconds after shot.

Pistol- Owner unknown. Found at scene of the crime. Bears defendant's and victim's fingerprints.

Celina's necklace- Found at scene of the crime. Must have fallen off after she fell from being shot. A small heart shaped locket with the defendant's picture in it.

Spare key- Owner unknown. Found at the scene of the crime. Can be used to unlock the defendant's apartment.

Austin's cell phone- Found in the victim's pocket.

Crime photo- Of the defendant's bathroom. Shows Celina, topless, lying dead on the floor. Her necklace is next to her. Bullet is still intact in her chest. Blood slightly stained her skin.

That's all for now :3 Hope this gets approved!

Oh, Mr. Moffat, you card you.

I made this script the same way it would appear at the start of the case. I also have a FULL case description, with the majority of spoilers and details, at the bottom of this post. I'm not too sure who's up right now, but can I get on the waiting list?
--------------------------------------------------------
Turnabout Catfight
Crime: Murder, 1st degree

Case Description: Cymric Chartreux and Paul Slynx were friends and co-workers in the armed services. Before the murder, Paul had been called to Cymric's apartment. It appeared there was an argument over something, as shouting could be heard by the neighbors. Suddenly, Paul left, and only made it part of the way across the street from Cymric's apartment when a single gunshot was fired at, and killing, Paul. The victim, Paul Slynx, had been murdered by a single shot. Officials would discredit the murder's authenticity as the murder weapon was a handgun and the shot was from over 30 feet to a moving target, except scope was found and defendant has military training, and all the current evidence fits.

Victim data: Paul A. Slynx, Male, age 38. Friend of Cymric Chartreux

Suspect data: Cymric (Ricky) Chartreux, Male, age 42. A colleague of the victim, engaged in argument with the victim before crime occurred.

Reason for suspicion: Murder weapon was found in his apartment, recently fired. Had his prints on it, and was registered to him.
Account from witness near the entrance to Paul's apartment complex during murder. Investigation determined reverse angle of trajectory, and determined that the bullet fired originated from Paul's window. Final evidence (Military-grade scope found attached to weapon) makes investigators believe the murder was planned.

Crime scene: Cymric's Apartment - A three room apartment. The main room has a big window facing the street, a couch by the left wall while facing the window. The bedroom, located on the right wall, facing the window, has the bed, computer, and a small window and. The third room is a bathroom, and connects from the bedroom. THe apartment complex is up to six stories, with Cymric's being on the third floor, facing the street. The entrance opens to the reception desk, which is watched the Manager. Victim was walking away form entrance, heading for the sidewalk across the street.

Evidence List:
-Attorney's Badge: 'Nobody would believe I was an Attorney without this,' is inscribed in the back of it. Must be the motto.
-Ricky's "M1911A1 Colt" pistol (Murder Weapon): Fired Once. Registered to the defendant, and has the defendant's finger prints on it.
-Bullet: Was found inside the victim. Ballistics markings match that of the defendants handgun.
-Autopsy Report: Death caused by single bullet to the head from 30-40 feet away. Ballistics from bullet match defendants weapon.
-Special Scope: Was customized to attach to the murder weapon. Prints located on it, but none can be matched. Apparently special-ordered.
-Receipt: Receipt for custom scope from an unknown company, "G.A.T.O. Corp.". No determinable fingerprints.
-G.A.T.O. Corp.: The infamous Guns and Artillery Transition Operative Corporation. Has a prestigious name, but is just a weapon's smuggling company. Manufactures and sells illegal weapons and appliances.
Lotta's Photo: The picture Lotta's camera accidentally took. It shows the scene before the murder took place. The victim is seen crossing the street, J-walking, but that doesn't matter now.... It looks like there is a glare from inside Cymric's apartment window.
PM me for spoiler evidence.

Roles: PM me if you wish to have one of these roles. Give me whatever info you want about your character, and don't ask for it over this topic (it will make it all the more surprising for readers. :redd: )
NOTE: Name is player's choice unless already given.
The Judge - (Name not given)(Male, age 49): (filled by me) Insho
-Like most Judges, he is easy to fool with a compelling argument.
Defense - Xero Right(Male, Age: 22): Xero Wright
-Son of Phoenix and Iris Wright. This is his second case as a defense attorney. Gets excited easily when contradictions are found, but is mostly serious. Does not let insults pass without shooting them back (metaphorically, of course). Has no rival at this time.
Defense Aide - Alexander West (Male, Age 20): Wanton Destruction
-A young up-and-coming Attorney, he actually wants to become a Prosecutor, but chooses to learn everything he can, and so is dabbling in other aspects of law (hence the legal aide bit). Back in high school he idolized Miles Edgeworth's skills at Prosecution, and always employs these tactics in mock trials.
Prosecution - Andrew Edgeworth(Male, Age 18): CarChaseCityMan
-Considered what every Prosecutor should be, Andrew Edgeworth is the foster child of Miles Edgeworth. Considerably more thorough during trial, young for the job, and quite condescending, Andrew has picked up where his father left off, giving what he can to get a GUILTY verdict, and all he's got to reveal the truth. Renowned "badass," he boasts an amazing record, which, excluding his first case, is spotless.
Detective - Riccardo "Rick" Ercatore (Male): Gyakuten Phoenix
-Promoted to 'Head Investigator' within a few years of joining the force, Riccardo is an excellent at his job. Of Italian heritage, he has a habit ending his sentences with "capisce". On the side of being a detective, he buys and sells used-furniture at his family's shop. Overall, he's your resident lovable-oaf.
Defendant - Cymric (Ricky) Chartreux (Male, age 42): TexasBBQ
-Accused of murdering his best friend after the two had an argument in his appartment. A jovial fellow, but easy to aggravate.
Apartment Manager - Amanda Huggenkis (Female, age older-than-dirt): OPEN
-Accused of murdering his best friend. A jovial fellow, but easy to aggravate.
Witness 1 - John Idoh (Male, age 28): OPEN (Located next to the entrance of apartment building, across the street from where victim was hit.)
-Just your regular john-doe, who happened to witness a murder. The name seems a bit fishy, though.
Witness 2 - Merry Pines (Female, age 19): Lana_Skyes_Heart
-Lives in the apartment next to Cymric's. Claims to have heard argument and gunshot. On a side note, she tends to get a mean-streak with authority figures
Witness 3 - Lotta Hart (Female, age 26): OPEN
-Overly southern investigative journalist, who's camera ironically went off and caught a photo of the crime scene just before the bullet fired.
Witness 4 - Jinx: Ben Credable (PI)
-???
PM for character' spoilers.

Spoiler: EDIT: Full case details. Just in case I need to present them.
Try not to get the defendant the GUILTY death-sentence.

Crime: Murder, 1st degree

Case Description: Cymric Chartreux and Paul Slynx were friends and co-workers in the armed services. Before the murder, Paul had been called to Cymric's apartment. It appeared there was an argument over something, as shouting could be heard by the neighbors. Suddenly, Paul left, and only made it part of the way across the street from Cymric's apartment when a single gunshot was fired at, and killing, Paul. The victim, Paul Slynx, had been murdered by a single shot. Officials would discredit the murder's authenticity as the murder weapon was a handgun and the shot was from over 30 feet to a moving target, except scope was found and defendant has military training, and all the current evidence fits.

Real Events: Cymric and Paul had been working undercover to bust an illegal arms trade. They had just given up, but had managed to find on vital piece of evidence: Jinx. It was a new robot and AI system that the G.A.T.O. Corp. had developed. It was originally just the test body for a new atomized killing machine, developed to be able to use weapons, and also conceal weapons about the size of the handgun inside a compartment on it’s underside. Pero Gato knew they had it, but waited until the right time to steal it back. However, he became paranoid with what the two knew, and so reprogrammed Jinx to drop the scope and receipt inside the apartment and shoot Paul, throwing suspicions on Cymric. Just to Gato’s luck, Paul had called to come over to Cymrics to talk about finding Jinx, and they eventually got into an argument, Cymric wanting to keep it like a pet, and Paul saying that they should recover it and turn it in for investigation. After the argument ended, Paul left, and Cymric went over to type up his LOST PET FLIER. At this point, the reprogrammed Jinx made his way from where Gato had planted him, behind the couch, and quickly found Cymrick's gun. Cymric was close to finishing his flier, only to hear a gunshot. Jinx had fired, dropped the gun upon the floor next to the window, and fled to back behind the couch, where he was recovered by investigators. When Cymric ran out to his dead friend, Gato made his way to Cymric's apartment to find the computer detailing the lost machine-pet, and so started to delete it, only to quickly escape halfway through once he heard the sound of the police sirens. The second part of the reprogramming Gato had added was to tell a fabricated story, on how Cymric had been getting very angry about his friend Paul dating his girlfriend. However, Paul was happily married to a woman out-of state, and Cymric was single, so this caused a big contradiction in the testimony, as they didn’t have the time to find a girl to go steady with and travel around the country.

Victim data: Paul A. Slynx, Male, age 38. Friend of Cymric Chartreux

Suspect data: Cymric (Ricky) Chartreux, Male, age 42. A colleague of the victim, engaged in argument with the victim before crime occurred.

Reason for suspicion: Murder weapon was found in his apartment, recently fired. Had his prints on it, and was registered to him.
Account from witness near the entrance to Paul's apartment complex during murder. Investigation determined reverse angle of trajectory, and determined that the bullet fired originated from Paul's window. Final evidence (Military-grade scope found attached to weapon) makes investigators believe the murder was planned.

Crime scene: Cymric's Apartment - A three room apartment. The main room has a big window facing the street, a couch by the left wall while facing the window. The bedroom, located on the right wall, facing the window, has the bed, computer, and a small window and. The third room is a bathroom, and connects from the bedroom. THe apartment complex is up to six stories, with Cymric's being on the third floor, facing the street. The entrance opens to the reception desk, which is watched the Manager. Victim was walking away form entrance, heading for the sidewalk across the street.

Evidence List:
-Attorney's Badge: 'Nobody would believe I was an Attorney without this,' is inscribed in the back of it. Must be the motto.
-Ricky's "M1911A1 Colt" pistol (Murder Weapon): Fired Once. Registered to the defendant, and has the defendant's finger prints on it.
-Bullet: Was found inside the victim. Ballistics markings match that of the defendants handgun.
-Autopsy Report: Death caused by single bullet to the head from 30-40 feet away. Ballistics from bullet match defendants weapon.
-Special Scope: Was customized to attach to the murder weapon. Prints located on it, but none can be matched. Apparently special-ordered. SPOILERS: Was actually never used in the crime.
-Receipt: Receipt for custom scope from an unknown company, "G.A.T.O. Corp.". No determinable fingerprints.
-G.A.T.O. Corp.: The infamous Guns and Artillery Transition Operative Corporation. Has a prestigious name, but is just a weapon's smuggling company. Manufactures and sells illegal weapons and appliances.
Lotta's Photo: The picture Lotta's camera accidentally took. It shows the scene before the murder took place. The victim is seen crossing the street, J-walking, but that doesn't matter now.... It looks like there is a glare from inside Cymric's apartment window.
PM me for spoiler evidence.
EDIT: SPOILER EVIDENCE:
Jinx’s AI instructions booklet: It seems Jinx is quite the robot. This manual describes multitudes of ways for programing... EVEN MURDER! Hahaha, just kidding... right?
Cymric’s Computer: Found in the second room of Cymric’s apartment. The history file indicates that two users have been on his computer, “SirSim97” and “KINGC4TZ2”.
Missing Pet Flier: Found on Cymric’s computer. He didn’t have time to finish it before he was arrested. Mentions something by the name “Jinx.”
Deactivated Jinx: It seems this crazy cat-bot was the one who pulled the trigger. The only question, who programed it? Has unknown prints all over it. EDIT: Prints match to a ‘Pero Gato’.
John Idoh’s wallet: Accidentally left at the apartment entrance, and picked up by apartment manager. Is empty, except for $30, a happy-pill, and an ID card.
ID Card: Found in John Idoh’s wallet. Has the name ‘Pero Gato’. Maybe it is his friend’s.

Roles: PM me if you wish to have one of these roles. Give me whatever info you want about your character, and don't ask for it over this topic (it will make it all the more surprising for readers. :redd: )
NOTE: Name is player's choice unless already given.
The Judge - (Name not given)(Male, age 49): (filled by me) Insho
-Like most Judges, he is easy to fool with a compelling argument.
Defense - Xero Right(Age: 22): Xero Wright
-Son of Phoenix and Iris Wright. This is his second case as a defense attorney. Gets excited easily when contradictions are found, but is mostly serious. Does not let insults pass without shooting them back (metaphorically, of course). Has no rival at this time.
Defense Aide - Alexander West (Male, Age 20): Wanton Destruction
-A young up-and-coming Attorney, he actually wants to become a Prosecutor, but chooses to learn everything he can, and so is dabbling in other aspects of law (hence the legal aide bit). Back in high school he idolized Miles Edgeworth's skills at Prosecution, and always employs these tactics in mock trials.
Prosecution - Andrew Edgeworth(Male, Age 18): CarChaseCityMan
-Considered what every Prosecutor should be, Andrew Edgeworth is the foster child of Miles Edgeworth. Considerably more thorough during trial, young for the job, and quite condescending, Andrew has picked up where his father left off, giving what he can to get a GUILTY verdict, and all he's got to reveal the truth. Renowned "badass," he boasts an amazing record, which, excluding his first case, is spotless.
Detective - Riccardo "Rick" Ercatore (Male): Gyakuten Phoenix
-Promoted to 'Head Investigator' within a few years of joining the force, Riccardo is an excellent at his job. Of Italian heritage, he has a habit ending his sentences with "capisce". On the side of being a detective, he buys and sells used-furniture at his family's shop. Overall, he's your resident lovable-oaf.
Defendant - Cymric (Ricky) Chartreux (Male, age 42): TexasBBQ
-Accused of murdering his best friend after the two had an argument in his appartment. A jovial fellow, but easy to aggravate.
Apartment Manager - Amanda Huggenkis (Female, age older-than-dirt): OPEN
Witness 1 - John Idoh (Male, age 28): OPEN (Located next to the entrance of apartment building, across the street from where victim was hit.)
-Just your regular john-doe, who happened to witness a murder. The name seems a bit fishy, though. EDIT: His real name is Pero Gato, owner of the G.A.T.O. Corp. SPOILERS: Knew that Cymric and Paul were getting close to discovering his illegal guns trade, so framed Cymric for Paul’s death.
Witness 2 - Merry Pines (Female, age 19): Lana_Skyes_Heart
-Lives in the apartment next to Cymric's. Claims to have heard argument and gunshot. On a side note, she tends to get a mean-streak with authority figures
Witness 3 - Lotta Hart (Female, age 26): OPEN
-Overly southern investigative journalist, who's camera ironically went off and caught a photo of the crime scene just before the bullet fired.
Witness 4 - Jinx: Ben Credable (PI)
-??? (PM me especially for this role. It's gonna be interesting.)
EDIT: A new-age battle android designed to look like a domestic cat, and currently Cymric’s pet. Developed by G.A.T.O. Corp.. Has incredible dexterity, quite an advanced AI, and can even be programed speak. Was a witness to the crime from inside the apartment. SPOILERS: Was reclaimed by Gato, and reprogrammed to commit the murder once Paul left, and deny the whole occurrence. Used the gun and calculated correct target location for the shot. Has Gato’s finger prints all over it.

PM for character' spoilers.

Last edited by Insho on Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:00 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Why does it take forever for any cases to open up...ive been waiting for 6 weeks for a spot and the rps are so slow moving!

Faith is for the transient people.

electronicmaji wrote:
Why does it take forever for any cases to open up...ive been waiting for 6 weeks for a spot and the rps are so slow moving!

So tell me, how have you been waiting six weeks, yet you only joined yesterday? Lurker?

Either way, if you have a problem, talk to the admins. They're doing other things at the moment and haven't had time (I'd assume) to deal with the Trials section. If that's so, there's always other ways to do trials.
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D

Xero Wright wrote:
electronicmaji wrote:

blah blah bla blah bla......Lurker?

:yuusaku:

Xero Wright wrote:
electronicmaji wrote:

So tell me, how have you been waiting six weeks, yet you only joined yesterday? Lurker?

Either way, if you have a problem, talk to the admins. They're doing other things at the moment and haven't had time (I'd assume) to deal with the Trials section. If that's so, there's always other ways to do trials.

Nice contradiction thar, bucko!

Yuki Fan~!

Outbreak, crossover and turnabout, a crossover with PW and under the knife

Victim: harry corpz, 27, doctor

Defense Lawyer: Luna Wright, 23, rookie lawyer

Defendent: Florice Gail Knight, 16, Medical Student

Prosecutor: Winston payne, 28, rookie prosecutor

Witness: Angie Tompson, Derek Stiles

Killer: Adam

Weapon: Unknown

COD: Scars to the heart, but was'nt cut open.

Evidence: Attorney Badge, Syringe (empty), map of crime scene, photo of defendant

The nutral Party

I'm new here, but have a BIG idea for a case (and it could be done, if I get it right...)

Trail:RW-56

Crime: murder

Description: Man was shot on city street, 10 PM, then draged to a side alley (bland, I know...)

Victim data: Phoenix Wright...

What?!? No!... Age (uh...32...?) Ex-defense Attorney

Suspect data: (Oh... who to be the Suspect...?)
Fransiska, or Edgeworth... or someone else?

Reason for suspicion: The defendant was found at the scene of the crime shortly after the murder. People heard them speaking of this person in a 'bad' way, wanting pain for this person.

Evidence List

* Autopsy report: Wright. Murdered 5/21. Time of death: 10:23 PM. Cause of death: Gunshot, into heart.
* Gloves: Leather, small splater stain of blood on the palm
* Coat: Victim's. One hole, gunshot.
* Shelly deKiller's Calling card (modified): Calling call of infamous Shelly deKiller. A depictation of the Victim is on the card (See end of JFA for art)

Note: More evidence will arise as the trial progresses. (If it gets approved, that is. And yes, I do know where the evidence will lead and the correct conclusion.)

Roles:

Defense attorney: Apollo or OC
Defense assistant:
Prosecutor : Von Karma
Judge: (me) OC or Judge (does it matter much?)
Detective: Gumshoe? uh... OC
Witness #1: OC, (police officer), saw the body first, knew Victim well (Butz?)
Witness #2: Maya, on who could do such a thing... knew Victim well, possible love affair
Witness #3: deKiller. The killer for hire, will be on raido and can't be tracked or will end transmission.

What do you think?

Tie Breaker

Lurker here, finally made an account. Here's a little something I thought up. This might be part of a series, but this is the "Payne" chapter, where a few of the main cast members can be brought in or mentioned.

Case: DWQ-49(Turnabout Brawl)

Crime: Murder.

Description: At Joe Shmo's Barroom, April 23rd, a half hour after midnight, Curly Frills was shot three times. It occured in the "sober alley", an alleyway just outside that had benches for heavy drinkers to sober up on before heading out.

Victim Data: Curly Frills, a heavy drinking "fortune teller" who often rubs people the wrong way when drunk. Knew the defendant as one of his "regulars" before being killed.

Suspect/Defendant Data: John Dash, a motorcycle enthusiast who often asked Curly for advice on his next big stunt. Was seriously injured in a stunt crash a few days before the murder.

Reason for suspicion?: He was in the bar with Curly at the time, arguing with him about his fortune telling. They had calmed down, but witnesses claim they were still giving each other the evil eye.

Evidence:

John's right hand white glove, smeared with the victim's blood.

The victim's jacket, which had Dash's fingerprints all over it.

A button of Johns, ripped off his own coat.

Finally, a note from John's apartment, saying "The cops aren't going to help me in time.. I'm just going to deal with this quack myself..."

(Of course, this is just the evidence presented by the prosecution at first. The defense will be able to point out contradictions, and new evidence may arise from those statements.)

Attorney Roles:
Defense Attorney: Renaldin Veranox, (Reversed names, by the way(Family name first, Given name last)Age: 23 years old. Veren is what he usually calls himself, though.) a big fan of John Dashs, and a young defense attorney. This is his second trial. (Filled by myself, BurningHats.)

Defense Assistant: Age: 21. Renaldin Renren, Veren's cousin, who's a DA in training, so she helps him point out contradictions.

Prosecution Attorney: Age: 34. Jerald Flintmint is a hardened PA, who learned from Winston Payne back in his days as "The Rookie Killer." . He enjoys toying with rookie defense attorneys, and tries to keep them off their guard. Has a strange tube of hair, smilar to paynes. And as he's learned from payne, he has no need for any assistants, or at least he claims, saying they "Hold him back".

The Judge: Same old greybeard as always.

Witness Roles:

Joe Shmo: The owner of the parlor. Claims he witnessed them fighting, before Jack pulled out a gun and shot the victim three times.

Jenn Olango: Was in a seat near a window when she saw a similar event to Joe's claim, although she might be hiding something..

Mysterious Old Hobo: Begged to be part of the trial. Not really regarded as the most credible witness, but he claims he can help, so he was reserved a spot, just in case they might need him.

(So, how'd I do? =p)
Yeah, I can't think of anything here. Wait, I just did.

They call me Bogard. Terry Bogard.

Case: DD-7X (Turnabout Drift)

Crime: Primary-Theft, Secondary-Murder taking place at the same time.

Description: A custom car going by the name: FairLancer XI, was stolen on the night of 3/25. The thief left behind a set of tracks belonging to a large truck. At the same scene, the victim, a racer was found dead by Lake Akina with a few bruises, a seemingly critical wound to the torso, and seemingly blood red eyes. Multiple causes of death were identified.

Theft Victim: Keisuke Takazato, Ryosuke's younger brother. He is the owner of the FairLancer and youngest brother of the victim. He looks up to him and always followed him.

Murder Victim: Ryosuke Takazato, Legendary racer of Kanto and several other perfectures. Rumored to be a very kind man along great older brother. However, his reputation had caused him much trouble as he came to form a Law&Tune business three years before his death. The current owner of that business is Keisuke Takazato.

Suspect/Defendant(s): Kyo Nakamura, one of the racers in Project Black Mage.
-Reason: He has been at bad ends with several other racers in the perfecture, but is very loyal to the Takazato Brothers. The reason why he is suspected is because of the fact that blood was found on his person.

Ken "Ares" Fudou, rumored biker who used to be king of the racing court until the victim showed him and his entire gang up. He is well-known for his vicious ability to hold a grudge, and even his own friends are never safe. His gang owns the truck that held the FairLancer was apprehended then arrested.

Witnesses:
Keisuke Takazato- Saw the truck dash off with his car and witnessed his brother's death right after the murder was carried out. Still has a need for vengeance and has decided to settle it in court. Has an even greater hatred toward the suspect. But he is honest and will testify as needed.

Ayane Kokugo- Was with Keisuke at the time and was dating him as well. She had been huddled in a nearby corner during the crime due to a fear of getting killed herself.

Store Owner- Saw the second suspect talk with the victim. However, he did not know about his intentions and continued to watch his tv.

Aegis Diamond- Another racer in Project Black Mage. Saw the truck speed off and called 911 out of concern.

Apollo Diamond- Brother of Aegis, member of the second suspect's gang. He was believed to be buying a liter of soda.

Evidence:
Kyo's white shirt- Bloody hand print on the shoulder is currently being analyzed, but due to the fact that he was indeed at the scene, he was detained for interrogation.

Ken's Truck- Contained the FairLancer XI. Problem was, it is uncertain that he carried out both crimes as well.

Ryosuke's broken sunglasses- found right by the body.

Fingerprints on victim's jacket- two palm prints were found on the chest of the victim's jacket. However they are still being analyzed.

Blackmail Note issued to Kyo- Kyo had a deep secret he wanted kept that way. He must have had ties with the killer.

(this is the list of evidence as it was at the start of the trial. The prosecution may present new evidence as long as it seems plausible. Same thing with the defense.)

Cause of Death: Unknown. Multiple causes were identified. Causes are believed to be: poison, fatal wounding, beaten to death, brain trauma.

Defense: OC, Attorney at Law, one of the top lawyers in Project Black Mage Law&Tune. Cousin of the victims. OC, Assitant to OC, good friend of Keisuke. One of the major racers and assistants in Project Black Mage Law&Tune.

Prosecution: OC

Judge: Good Old Graybeard.

(Original characters are appreciated. Roles given to 'OC' will be filled by those requesting.)
Image Father of XDGummyDX
Page 2 of 8 [ 297 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Trials