Board index » Roleplay » Trials

Page 1 of 1[ 31 posts ]
 


Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Georgia, US.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Posts: 3

Case Name: Sands of Time

Professor Robert Randall, the expert in modern Egyptian studies, has just opened a new exhibit featuring the history of the Tarakuna Clan, one of Egypt’s ancient royal bloodlines. It is August 20th, 2009. The exhibit was made possible by several groups, all attending the opening night. The current head of the Tarakuna clan, Princess Serena, The professor’s assistant, Michael Web, The Head of Egyptian affairs, Kilik Tutanbu, and Jessica Shively, owner of the Beacon Museum all sit around Professor Robert Randall as he begins his opening speech.

“Welcome, everyone to the opening night of Tarakuna: A Legend Still Lives. As most of you know, the head of the Tarakuna clan is with us tonight, Ms. Serena Tarakuna.”

Robert Randall holds his hand over to introduce Ms. Tarakuna, who stands up, and takes a bow. The spotlight once again hits Professor Randall.

“This exhibit is the embodiment of my life’s work, finding the oldest living ancestor of the great Egyptian royal families. The history this family contains goes back all the way to the very first discoveries made by countless professors before me. Tonight will be a night you could just die for ladies and gentlemen.”

“We feature many of the families jewelry, books, ornaments, and spiritual objects that were once lost. Many of these items are said to be cursed, and should have never been opened. I disagree; the world has the right to know about the lineage and history of the Tarakuna clan.”

Suddenly, a bolt of lightning flashes through the sky, striking a power line and shutting all the lights off. Two gunshots are heard and everyone screams and begins to panic. As the lights come back on, Professor Randall is lying on the ground, along with Serena Tarakuna. Everyone is in a frenzied panic until the police arrive on the scene.

Professor Randall dies from a gunshot wound to the head, while Serena Tarakuna only has a minor shoulder wound.
As evidence is collected, Serena Tarakuna is taken into custody. Her fingerprints were found on the pistol in Professor Randall’s room.

Evidence:
Pistol #1: Fired one shot on the night of the murder. It has the Defendants fingerprints on it.
Hood: Black hood found in Professor Randall’s room. Contains markings of the Tarakuna clan on the front of it.
Weather Report: States the power went out at 9:18 PM due to a lightning strike.
Autopsy: Robert Randall died from a gunshot wound to the front of the head.
Note: Found in Robert Randall’s pocket. “Don’t go through with this exhibit. Or Else.”

Profiles:

Professor Robert Randall
Age:64
Victim, died from a gunshot wound to the head.

Princess Serena Tarakuna
Age:27
Defedant, only heir to Tarakuna lineage.

Micheal Web
Age:28
Professor's Assistant. Knew all of the Professor's findings.

Kilik Tutanbu
Age:54
Head of Egyptian Affairs. Oversaw artifacts from Egpyt

Jessica Shively
Age:60
Owner of Beacon Museum.

(Each character can be given qualities by roleplayers.)

Defense Attorney:

Prosecutor: Herr Blondie

Defense Aide:

Prosecution Aide:

Judge:

Detective:

(Most Evidence is found after intital investigation. Additional Character roles will be played by myself.)

Last edited by ArcanaFang on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

What sort of responsibilities would be tied to being the prosecutor in this case? Would I need to make up my own theories or would the evidence do the talking?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Gender: Female

Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Posts: 1199

I'd be interested in playing the detective but I'd also like to know what's involved in this:)
Image
Click on Janice for graphics ^^
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Georgia, US.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Posts: 3

Herr Blondie wrote:
What sort of responsibilities would be tied to being the prosecutor in this case? Would I need to make up my own theories or would the evidence do the talking?


Well of course the evidence would do the talking, it's a Phoenix Wright based case lol. But no, I mean the prosecution gets the easy part, I mean, the gun already has the defendant's fingerprints on it. But there are bound to be twists in this case. Sign up and find out ^_^.

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
I'd be interested in playing the detective but I'd also like to know what's involved in this:)


Well the dectective is open-ended, so you get to make his/her character however you want. Of course I'll send you PMs helping you along, but the detective in this case plays a major role.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Fine put me down for the Prosecutor then...I'll be as active as possible.

Just gimme time to think up a name...
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

If you need my help don't yell as loud

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:01 am

Posts: 44

I'd like to be the defense atttorny. Do I need to send you a profile?
Image
IT'S TEA TIME B****!
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Georgia, US.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Posts: 3

No need to send me the profile, if all profiles can be posted here that will be fine. Oh by the way, you can be any Phoenix Wright characters that do not violate the spoiler rules too. Not just original characters.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

If you need my help don't yell as loud

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:01 am

Posts: 44

name: Julius Pince
age: 24
occupation: defense attorney
description: 5' 11" Wears a light brown coat, a green tie, and suspenders when he is in court. Premature white hair (possible from all of his worrying.) Very nervious, but he is getting better with the help of his friend. Whenever he knows he is fighting for the truth and he can prove it he becomes more confident.
Image
IT'S TEA TIME B****!
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Gender: Female

Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Posts: 1199

Ok, thanks for the info- I'll take the detective's role :)

Name: Jennifer Illusion
Age: 20
Occupation: Detective
Description: 5'6" with hazel eyes and dyed pink hair she wears pinned in a chignon with her police badge. She wears a yellow minidress patterned with red tulips and turquoise heels (and has received quite a few disapproving comments from her superiors about her attire!)
Jenny was the youngest police graduate ever to be promoted to detective- although she has talent, she is inexperienced and this sometimes shows in her testimonies. Having quit smoking last year, she is constantly chewing bubblegum and has a pronounced sweet tooth which has earned her the nickname "Jelly Baby". Her playful exterior often leads people to underestimate her, but Jenny is devoted to her job and the pursuit of truth.
Image
Click on Janice for graphics ^^
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Fine fine I can't think of a perfect name, time for some on-the-spot stuff.

Name: Joshua Starr.
Age: 25
Occupation: Prosecutor
Description: 5 foot 10. Changes his colours of clothing every day depending on how he feels. Has blonde hair that falls on both sides of his face normally but is generally armed with a variety of unusual wigs to swap out when no one is looking. An exceedingly eccentric prosecutor he gets an incredible rush out of putting criminals away. If something doesn't sit right about a testimony however he considers it the Defence's job to uncover it and as such is a little laid back when it comes to proving someone innocent opting to stay quiet and amuse himself rather than help the defence uncover the truth. Is known for distinctly unorthodox logic and behaviour in court unbefitting a professional prosecutor.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Georgia, US.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Posts: 3

Ok ,we have a detective, prosecutor, defense, and now if we can maybe get a witness or two, I'm gonna' leave this open until probably friday, then we will proceed with the case.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

ArcanaFang wrote:
Ok ,we have a detective, prosecutor, defense, and now if we can maybe get a witness or two, I'm gonna' leave this open until probably friday, then we will proceed with the case.


How shall it begin?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

The defense rests

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Posts: 23

May I be the prosecutor aide? I shal send you a profile as soon as you give me a positive response (if that is the case of corse).
Image'Jesus told me: Go down there and play Ace Attorney!'Image
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Georgia, US.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Posts: 3

RichardZZK wrote:
May I be the prosecutor aide? I shal send you a profile as soon as you give me a positive response (if that is the case of corse).


Sure, don't mind that you be that at all.

Herr Blondie wrote:
ArcanaFang wrote:
Ok ,we have a detective, prosecutor, defense, and now if we can maybe get a witness or two, I'm gonna' leave this open until probably friday, then we will proceed with the case.


How shall it begin?


Well, In the main topic I'm going to have descriptions of the locations in general, as well as a diagram of the places you can examine and such (Investigation Phase). The place we start is exactly one day after the incident. The Defense Attorney will meet with the defendant at the request of the Egyptian Government.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

If you need my help don't yell as loud

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:01 am

Posts: 44

ArcanaFang wrote:
Ok ,we have a detective, prosecutor, defense, and now if we can maybe get a witness or two, I'm gonna' leave this open until probably friday, then we will proceed with the case.

Friday? How about Friday night? I got a speech tournament.
Image
IT'S TEA TIME B****!
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Georgia, US.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Posts: 3

Friday night works. I'm Eastern time anyway
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

ArcanaFang wrote:
Friday night works. I'm Eastern time anyway


I'm working friday night but whatever I'll get back and post when I can.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

The defense rests

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Posts: 23

Quote:
Friday? How about Friday night? I got a speech tournament.
___________________________________________________________________________

I'm working friday night but whatever I'll get back and post when I can.


Don't worry people, we don't need to be online at the same time to RP. As far as I know, at least.
Image'Jesus told me: Go down there and play Ace Attorney!'Image
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

RichardZZK wrote:
Quote:
Friday? How about Friday night? I got a speech tournament.
___________________________________________________________________________

I'm working friday night but whatever I'll get back and post when I can.


Don't worry people, we don't need to be online at the same time to RP. As far as I know, at least.


I thought as much but as prosecutor I can be nice and laid back until the court anyway :garyuu:
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

The defense rests

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Posts: 23

Herr Blondie wrote:
RichardZZK wrote:
Quote:
Friday? How about Friday night? I got a speech tournament.
___________________________________________________________________________

I'm working friday night but whatever I'll get back and post when I can.


Don't worry people, we don't need to be online at the same time to RP. As far as I know, at least.


I thought as much but as prosecutor I can be nice and laid back until the court anyway :garyuu:


Not exactly, as a prosecutor you (or we, since I'a your aid -- HA! Now you got AIDS :gant: ...ok, i'll sit in a coner now.) have a role (Ha! This is a ROLE play) in the investigation fase (After all, as far as I know, this is based in the AA series game, no? so just like it, it has the trial phase and the investigation phase). What would it be? INVESTIGATING! Ha! now seriosly, on the other rp's the prosecutors listened to witness (to prepare to the trial).

Sound confusing? read it ignoring the parentesis.


EDIT:

Well, here is the profile:

Name: Kai Schneider
Age: 18
Occupation: Proscecution Aid.
Descrition: 177 centimeters tall (sorry, I don't know foot. But I tell you that 177 centimeters is high, but not giant. 150 is short, but 200 is high. Yeah... maybe google images give you a beter idea of centimeters. I guess one foot is about 30 centimeters, but I can't be sure.). He has a dull green eye, with a honey-yellow central circle with the green circle rounding it, fruit from a miscigenation from his parents. He uses a plain black suit, wearing the blazer no matter how hot the day is. He usualy wear a red necktie. It is not because he likes the color, rather because it is the only necktie he has. He usualy is in a bad posture, but when he wears his suit strangely his posture gets real errect, with his shouders wide open, even looking arrogant (or self-confident, depending on who is looking at him). He has no idea of it, he never noticed. His hair is relatively
short, and is lightly curly and light brow. He uses social shoes.

I'd like to not say much about his personality, because I think it should be shown as we proced through the trial. By the way, when do we beging?
Image'Jesus told me: Go down there and play Ace Attorney!'Image
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Gender: Female

Location: Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun~

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Posts: 1199

I think we were supposed to begin around yesterday-ish but I'm not really sure when we're actually starting.
Image
Click on Janice for graphics ^^
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
I think we were supposed to begin around yesterday-ish but I'm not really sure when we're actually starting.


We were it's up to the boss though.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Georgia, US.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Posts: 3

hey folks, sorry about that. Posting sometime between now and tomorrow with the starting information. Defense Attorney and Prosecutor will begin in their respective Offices.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Georgia, US.

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Posts: 3

folks, trial is up!
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Ummm are we not doing it here?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

The defense rests

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Posts: 23

Herr Blondie wrote:
Ummm are we not doing it here?



Nope. We're doing it at the court house. I'm serious! (court-house is were actual trials happen. Look at the top of the roleplay area!).
More expecificly, this is the topic: court-house/turnabout-legend-day-investigation-t17273.html

Happy role-playing :gant: !
Image'Jesus told me: Go down there and play Ace Attorney!'Image
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Tu fui, ego eris.

Gender: Female

Location: in a DeLorean

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Posts: 532

I'll be Serena, please. And a witness, if possible. (Wow, playing both the defendant and a person testifying against her....weird.....) Can I please join? Please, oh please, oh please????
Image
I've been away far too long.
Daughter of CCCM and Arkillian; sister of Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5 and Meenyman.
Join the new CR Family Tree! :::: Island of Fire RP :::: The Prosecutor's Office Remade
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Snake? SNAKE!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEE!

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Posts: 55

Is the judge still open? I would like to pronounce my verdict..... :udgy:
Image
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Kayworth Supporter

Gender: Male

Location: ...I don't even know! HELP!

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Posts: 299

I'd like to be the Defense Aide.

Here is my profile.

Name: Arturo Drafe
Occupation: High School Student
Age: 15
Looks: He wears a dark yellow mixed with black racing jacket with slightly torn jeans, he has black short hair, and some brown boots, also wears eyeglasses.
Bio: Arturo lived a simple life, he grew up in a small simple house, nothing really special has happened in his life, untill he met the defense. He eventully became friends, found him self as the Aide eventully, they met in a certain..case.
Image
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14044

Sorry I think it's been called off, the OP hasn't returned.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Case AP-9: Turnabout LegendTopic%20Title
User avatar

sig+avi made by krazykaro

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Posts: 170

can i be prosecution aide?
Image
proud daughter of Romeo and krazykaro
brothers:Tap and Jaron sister:P!ATD
engaged to Donald Serrot
Page 1 of 1 [ 31 posts ] 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » Trials

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO