Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 2[ 60 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Ask Meekins!Topic%20Title

The member who doesn't swear much

Officer Mike Meekins wrote:
BSX wrote:
But Mr. Mike, isn't the whole point of working for the police shooting people?

N-...:mike-salute: NO, SIR!! I'm a patrolman to provide justice for those who need it! I am a servant and aid to the public, sir! I never wanted to be an officer just to shoot at people! N-Never, sir...P-Plus, sir...g-guns tend to make me l-l-light-he-headed, s-sir...

I respect you now. If I ever work for the police, I shall try to act like you, Mr. Mike! I shall bring justice to the world, and help out those in need, without the use of violence! Thank you, sir!
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.

Have you been "Experienced?"

Mike, If you could choose 6 Pokemon to fight for you in the name of justice what would they be?
"The bag is not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way."

Go ahead, sir...laugh at me...

BSX wrote:
I respect you now. If I ever work for the police, I shall try to act like you, Mr. Mike! I shall bring justice to the world, and help out those in need, without the use of violence! Thank you, sir!

*eyes widen, surprised to finally be looked up to for a change. Feels a sudden pride and salutes happier than ever before* I-I...I'm honored!! I-I've never had someone aspire to be like me! I-I wish you only the greatest if you do choose to work for the police! You have my best wishes, sir!

Jenningzo wrote:
Mike, If you could choose 6 Pokemon to fight for you in the name of justice what would they be?

Huh...6 Pokemon, sir...Perhaps...a Dragonair...a Dewgong...I'm fond of Vaporeon, so that makes three...Arcanine...Ampharos and...Stantler...sir! That seems like a sound team. And the first two generations are my personal favorite, sir.
:meekins: Why are my eyes spinning in such an abnormal fashion, sir?! :megaphone: My eyes do not spin like that, siiiiiir!!

justice is always wright ;)

Mr.meekins,i must say that i got a bit disapointed when i heard a few conversations here(the posts) and replayed a video of the cases you were involved in(replayed the AA games),to later find out about your fear of the dark(i think),knifes,guns and blood.

It's good to be an innocent person in an innocent peacefull world in which not a single person need's to do anything wrong,like severly hurting or killing someone.

however Mr.meekins,unfortantly this isn't a peacefull world,and there are many selfish and evil criminals that tend to destroy our peace for their own selfish desires(except those who had,like ones being blackmailed),as an officer and a protector of the law,your job is to stop those criminals to insure peace,yes i know your good intentions of not wanting to severly hurt/kill anyone by a gunshot,however there are difficult times in which extreme measures end up as the only option,in which threatning someone with a gun may be the only way to stop him/her/them,and shoting them at other circumstances may be the only way to save the lifes of many innocent poeple should the criminal have intentions to kill,you must have courage to protect the innocent poeple at such trying times,I agree that severly injuring/killing a person may be a great loss,but sometimes it's the only way to prevent a greater loss from happening.

further more,when at a crime scene,as cruel as this may sound,you must get used to the ugly disgusting sight of a crime scene and a murder invistigation,as i said before,this is a cruel world in which many criminals couse us and humanity much pain that we shouldn't indure,however we must inorder to be able to bring the criminals to justice,you mustn't let the sight of murder weapons(like knifes) or blood to bring great fear to you,let alone disturb your line of thinking,one must be calm at an invistigation and think logically and sharply inorder to get the facts right,i know that this the job of the detectives and both attornies and the judge,but as protector of the law and of the poeple,it may become more helpfull than you can imagine if you assist the police you are working for in uncovering the truth and capturing the criminals,using more ways than testomony,that may be good enough work from normal citizens(sp?) as long as they testify truthfully,however as an officer,extra work that could save someone from false murder accusation would be greatly appritiated,please keep in mind that the more criminals are brought to justice,the more potential criminals will fear the law and rethink becoming criminals,thus reducing the number of future criminals.

so my question to is this "would you please promise me to develop courage,even slowly(months,maybe a year,i dunno),for the safty of the innocent poeple and for this cruel world to get closer to becoming a peacefull one?"

Phoenix_Justice wrote:
Mr.meekins,i must say that i got a bit disapointed when i heard a few conversations here(the posts) and replayed a video of the cases you were involved in(replayed the AA games),to later find out about your fear of the dark(i think),knifes,guns and blood.

It's good to be an innocent person in an innocent peacefull world in which not a single person need's to do anything wrong,like severly hurting or killing someone.

however Mr.meekins,unfortantly this isn't a peacefull world,and there are many selfish and evil criminals that tend to destroy our peace for their own selfish desires(except those who had,like ones being blackmailed),as an officer and a protector of the law,your job is to stop those criminals to insure peace,yes i know your good intentions of not wanting to severly hurt/kill anyone by a gunshot,however there are difficult times in which extreme measures end up as the only option,in which threatning someone with a gun may be the only way to stop him/her/them,and shoting them at other circumstances may be the only way to save the lifes of many innocent poeple should the criminal have intentions to kill,you must have courage to protect the innocent poeple at such trying times,I agree that severly injuring/killing a person may be a great loss,but sometimes it's the only way to prevent a greater loss from happening.

further more,when at a crime scene,as cruel as this may sound,you must get used to the ugly disgusting sight of a crime scene and a murder invistigation,as i said before,this is a cruel world in which many criminals couse us and humanity much pain that we shouldn't indure,however we must inorder to be able to bring the criminals to justice,you mustn't let the sight of murder weapons(like knifes) or blood to bring great fear to you,let alone disturb your line of thinking,one must be calm at an invistigation and think logically and sharply inorder to get the facts right,i know that this the job of the detectives and both attornies and the judge,but as protector of the law and of the poeple,it may become more helpfull than you can imagine if you assist the police you are working for in uncovering the truth and capturing the criminals,using more ways than testomony,that may be good enough work from normal citizens(sp?) as long as they testify truthfully,however as an officer,extra work that could save someone from false murder accusation would be greatly appritiated,please keep in mind that the more criminals are brought to justice,the more potential criminals will fear the law and rethink becoming criminals,thus reducing the number of future criminals.

so my question to is this "would you please promise me to develop courage,even slowly(months,maybe a year,i dunno),for the safty of the innocent poeple and for this cruel world to get closer to becoming a peacefull one?"

...Sir...you have quite a convincing point there, sir...I do try at my very best to protect others, but it seems like I should do more...sir...:mike-salute: With all of my honor and will, I shall try and build myself up enough to be as great as the rest. This world needs to become more peaceful, sir! And if that means I have to face my fears with a stronger spirit, I will, sir! I promise!
:meekins: Why are my eyes spinning in such an abnormal fashion, sir?! :megaphone: My eyes do not spin like that, siiiiiir!!

justice is always wright ;)

Phoenix_Justice wrote:

...Sir...you have quite a convincing point there, sir...I do try at my very best to protect others, but it seems like I should do more...sir...:mike-salute: With all of my honor and will, I shall try and build myself up enough to be as great as the rest. This world needs to become more peaceful, sir! And if that means I have to face my fears with a stronger spirit, I will, sir! I promise!

Excellent officer meekins,i am proud of you :neil:

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

"OFFICER MEEKINS GET BACK TO WORK! I AM THE POLICE CHIEF, AND I'< GIVING YOU A SERIOUS PAYCUT! How do you afford to idle around?"
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

Rarikou wrote:
"OFFICER MEEKINS GET BACK TO WORK! I AM THE POLICE CHIEF, AND I'< GIVING YOU A SERIOUS PAYCUT! How do you afford to idle around?"

*doubles back* S-SORRY, SIR!! B-But...I overlooked this site from your computer, sir! I thought it would be OK, siiiiiiir!!!

Is still absolute trash.

Hmm...that does sound like a creative challenge. Alright, I will give it a try! :mike-salute: I will keep you updated on it, miss!! First, to find out what this Rock Lee person looks like!

Alright! Just look on Google or some Naruto fansites for a picture of him. It's not so hard. :maya:
*trumpet sounds*

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
Alright! Just look on Google or some Naruto fansites for a picture of him. It's not so hard. :maya:

I...think I might be able to pull it off, miss! I think the one thing I'd have trouble with is the belt. Other than that, it looks quite simple!

Is still absolute trash.

Hmm... The belt may be tricky, but that's an area where you can be creative! The belt's supposed to be his Leaf Ninja headband thingy, made of metal and cloth, but what you can do is get some red cloth, some shiny gray cloth, and just work it from there. I bet it'd look great!
*trumpet sounds*

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
Hmm... The belt may be tricky, but that's an area where you can be creative! The belt's supposed to be his Leaf Ninja headband thingy, made of metal and cloth, but what you can do is get some red cloth, some shiny gray cloth, and just work it from there. I bet it'd look great!

I could do that! I think I could pull this off! Thank you for the tip, miss! :mike-salute:

Is still absolute trash.

Glad to help! Just know that if you even need my help with a cos/crossplay, just come and ask me, okay?
*trumpet sounds*

Tall, tan, and hairy

Hey there, Meekins!

I remember looking at a certain piece of evidence - a video tape of you fighting Jake Marshall, who was dressed as Mr. Goodman. Even if you ultimately lost the fight, it looks like you still put up a pretty damn good fight. :hobohodo:

Anyway, my question is this: Have you ever tried learning any form of self-defense? You know, like a form of martial arts or something similar to that?

Danieru-sama wrote:
Hey there, Meekins!

I remember looking at a certain piece of evidence - a video tape of you fighting Jake Marshall, who was dressed as Mr. Goodman. Even if you ultimately lost the fight, it looks like you still put up a pretty damn good fight. :hobohodo:

Anyway, my question is this: Have you ever tried learning any form of self-defense? You know, like a form of martial arts or something similar to that?

A-Ah...I remember that tape, sir...*looks down to hand and winces, turning pale*...:mike-salute: W-Well, sir, I do so love Kung Fu films and every so often, I would slow a scene down and practice moves I think would be helpful, sir. The one on the tape was a move of disarming your opponent. Although, it didn't work as well because of how he managed to get me first, sir...Mr. Marshall was always the type to outwit me, sir...

I can see you, from here!

Mr. Meekins, do you like to read? If so, what is your favorite genre?

OriginalBubs wrote:
Mr. Meekins, do you like to read? If so, what is your favorite genre?

I do in fact enjoy reading, sir! I love a good action and crime novel every so often. I try to almost see myself in the story, sir!

Ne~
Have you ever done the Electric Slide? :)
♥ Sprites! ♥Art! ♥deviantART!Tegaki! ♥
Daughter of DoMaya ♥ Married to Atmey

Kaoru_Yuuka wrote:
Ne~
Have you ever done the Electric Slide? :)

The Electric Slide, miss? That's a type of dance, correct? If so...I'd have to say no on that, miss...I'm...*blushes, looking to charm*...not the best dancer...

The Electric Slide, miss? That's a type of dance, correct? If so...I'd have to say no on that, miss...I'm...*blushes, looking to charm*...not the best dancer...

Aw, I bet that's not true!!
Believe in yourself, Officer Meekins! And then you'll be dancing like crazy!
*Grin!*
♥ Sprites! ♥Art! ♥deviantART!Tegaki! ♥
Daughter of DoMaya ♥ Married to Atmey
Page 2 of 2 [ 60 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay