Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 15 of 19[ 755 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 


Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just Mikael.

Gender: Male

Location: In front of you

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm

Posts: 351

((GM posts for those unable to take their turns or who didn't make posts in time))

Austin, who was frozen in shock due to his creation going so horribly wrong, was unable to act or dodge Werewolf 2's attack. Luckily, his buffed-up form combined with Lumica's Earth Song made it so he would only take negligible damage.

Cat was paralyzed by fear and unable to move, but her wounds healed significantly thanks to Flo's Light of Life.

Lida, overcome by the loud sounds, couldn't do anything at all for now. Only time would tell if she'd even notice her current predicament.

Arthur tried desperately to free his arm from Werewolf 9's grasp, but couldn't, suffering slightly more harm. His toughened skin due to Lumica's Earth Song greatly reduced the overall impact, however. Arthur used his free hand to wield his rapier and stab it into Werewolf 9, hoping to make it wince or do anything which would force the werewolf to loosen its grasp on Arthur's arm.

Alfons, still completely unfazed by what was going on and in obstinate denial about the whole situation, continued to take no action.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Credit to my niece for the original drawing of Mikael Stanza which I rendered to produce the avatar you now see!
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

You’re so small in such a big world...

Gender: Female

Location: In front of the computer, where else?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 am

Posts: 1720

Werewolf 1 kept latched to Kirimi's arm, despite his attempt to fight it off.

Werewolf 2 had jumped at Austin and took him to the ground. It bit at him, but all it seemed to get was a mouthful of fur. The rough landing was what had hurt Austin that time.

Werewolf 3 scratched and bit at the barrier between itself and Jay with urgency as Jay played his song. It seemed really determined to break his concentration.

Werewolf 4 had begun to close the distance between itself and Mikael. It is still between Mikael and Jeremy.

Remeku dodged Werewolf 5 successfully. It snapped the air where her arm was, but looks ready to attack again next turn.

Werewolf 6 was not distracted by Sakura and lunged when Sayako backed away, landing on top of her. It bites her shoulder. The tough skin granted by Lumica's spell made it so the monstrous fangs didn't sink in very far, though.

Werewolf 7 growled at the barrier and looked at Sayako. It looks like the two Werewolves are going to doubleteam Sayako next turn.

Werewolf 8 missed Felicity's wing narrowly with its teeth, but that didn't mean it was done as it scretched with its claws on the way down, grazing Felicity's leg.

Werewolf 9 held on to Arthur's arm tightly as it jumped over the attempt to stab it with the rapier and landed on the sword. If Arthur didn't keep a tight grip on his rapier, he may be disarmed.

Werewolf 10 barreled toward Isaiah and, as the boy didn't put up a fight, successfully lunged at him and bit the archer in the shoulder.

Gary successfully dodged Werewolf 11, but it is ready to attack him again.

Werewolf 12, hearing Jay's music, paused for a moment. Then began howling a different tune.

Werewolves 13 and 14 leaped onto the scene from somewhere unseen right by Sakura and Sayako. They howled loudly, ready to aid their siblings in battle! Next turn, of course.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 258

Realizing that the werewolf off in the distance wasn't attacking his group, Gary deduced that this werewolf must be helping its allies. He ran over, making sure that he is within range of the werewolf. Then he lets outs a series of growls and snarls, once again casting Cutting Wind on the werewolf. It doesn't seems to hurt the werewolf very much, but there is a small cut on one of the werewolf's cheeks. Suddenly, Gary got the strongest feeling of dread, like maybe he shouldn't have done that.

As soon as Gary got the feeling, five of the enemy werewolves were onto him, including the one that he just attacked. Two of the five werewolves were going after his hind legs, which Gary suspects is not a good thing. If they succeed in latching onto his hind legs, he'll be in a world of pain without any mean of escape. One werewolf bite away at his tail, this doesn't concerns him the most. One of the werewolves went for his throat, which Gary thinks is not worse than the two going for his hind legs. The werewolf, that Gary just attacked, shot a beam of light at him.

Gary lets out a howl, warning the others that he is in big trouble and needed help, as he tried to dodge each and every attack attempted on him.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

pretends to be an american idiot

Gender: Male

Location: Japan

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am

Posts: 133

"Aqua blast! AQUA BLAST!" Flo nearly jabs the werewolf in the eye. Nonetheless, it gets knocked over by a jet of water. She hears Gary and looks over in horror.

"S-so many of them. Err..." Flo points her scepter at the werewolves. But then, what appears to be the pack leader howls. The ground shakes and more howls can be heard.

"Sh-what is this?" Flo turned her back to retreat, but stops herself. Gary was still trapped there, surrounded by wolves and god knows what. She couldn't just leave him there.

"V-very well then." Flo points her scepter at them. "Aqua blast may be all I can do, so it is all I WILL do."
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

"Tu Fui Ego Eris"

Gender: Female

Location: Trapped in my thoughts

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Posts: 49

Remeku is keeping an eye on Mikael who is now battling some other enemy. She looked over to Mikael one more time before she used Speed Strike on the werewolf she was fighting. She was super aggressive this time, trying to kill it, but it didn't work. After she lunges in the air with her sword and strikes down on the creature, it gets back up and seems to have no interest with her anymore, as it runs toward Gary along with many others. "What on Earth is... g-going on?!" She wanted to help him, but was frozen, unable to think clearly.

-----

Kirimi struggles and struggles and finally gets the werewolf that is latched on his arm off. He stands up as another werewolf runs into his fighting partner. He jumps back, confused of what happened. He looked over and saw Alfons standing high and mighty and then attacked the werewolf he was fighting, making it fall back into the werewolf that bit him. He held on to his arm, starting to feel really dizzy.

-----

After seeing the werewolf let go of Arthur and run off towards somewhere else, Lumica runs over to Arthur and gently grabs his arm. It's very badly wounded and Lumica felt bad for doing nothing as he struggled. "Don't worry, Arthur. I got this..." Lumica put her hand on the wound gently and used Cure. His wound very slowly healed and she let go. "I hope that helped!" Lumica said with a smile.
Why is there a signature . . . ?
Art done by me, transparency done by Slezak! (=^w^=)
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

Sayako screamed as she was bitten, more out of fear than pain, though that's not to say it didn't hurt at all. In a panic, she kicked at the beast's underside and cast her barrier spell on herself. To her surprise, the monster seemed to freeze at her feeble 'attack' before it was knocked off her by... another werewolf? Wait, she was fairly sure it was Austin. And then it was smacked with another of Sakura's conjured tree roots. Well... good.

She scrambled back to her feet and breathed a "T-thank you" to her two saviors before quickly looking around the area to get a better grasp on the situation now that she and Sakura were finally out of immediate danger.
Image
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just Mikael.

Gender: Male

Location: In front of you

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm

Posts: 351

As Jay's fingers reached their physical limits, he finally began to notice waves of energy coursing through him. Akin to those lightning balls one would find in novelty shops, Jay was like the central focus, with arcs of electricity all around him, which sparked in all directions, connecting with his allies. Jay could no longer continue as his arms began to feel sore from the exertion. The effect was already occurring, thankfully, as everyone felt like they could move like lightning itself, and strike with a force equally as strong.

With heavy breaths, Jay opened his eyes and, seeing Werewolf 3 standing directly in front of him, he jumped to the side and swung his staff in a circular motion around him, hoping to connect with as much force as possible, before running towards Jeremy and others in the group.

"A little help here, please!" Jay called out before realizing that a bunch of werewolves had commenced converging on where the magic-casting werewolf was. Jay could barely make out Gary, who was clearly the target of the other werewolves.

---

"Lida! I mean . . . Miss O'Connor!" Jeremy whispered as he saw Lida's head pop out of his belt pack. As she flew out and away to do her thing, Jeremy said in a concerned tone, "P-Please be careful."

On one hand, Jeremy was relieved that the counselor seemed to be doing better. On another, she hadn't rested for long, so he was still worried about her condition. Of course, the same could be said of his students and colleagues, who were also still in grave danger, despite Jeremy's knowledge that this was just a video game and the danger was literally virtual.

Observing Jay's hasty retreat, while also strengthened by his song, Jeremy pointed his staff toward Werewolf 3. As before, a jagged line of ice shot through the ground towards it, and as it pooled underneath, icicles shot up, impaling it in its underside.

Jeremy then caught a glimpse of Austin out of the corner of his eye going to assist Sayako and Sakura. "What are you doing, Austin? Mr. Liddell needs your help the most."

Pondering for another moment, he added, more loudly to try to reach as many of his allies as possible, "We need to clear a path and run! This fight is ours to lose. I do not enjoy encouraging giving up, but we are just not strong enough yet."

---

"Gah!" Mikael yelped a bit as the bolt of energy from Jay spread through him. Realizing it was a buff, Mikael quickly calmed down--well, as much as one can when their speed and strength have been magically enhanced.

"Mikey! This won't last long. What are you gonna do?" Puffy asked, floating near the Voice Actor curiously.

Mikael began to ponder his options. "W-Well, I'd really like to help Remmy, but u-um, that werewolf that just went and attacked the others . . . h-he could use some-"

"He's too far away, Mikey! We can't reach him in time," Puffy replied, circling around him madly, "And everything you do helps Remmy! Don't forget that!"

"Uuuuuuh, u-um, that one then!" Mikael chose, pointing to Werewolf 3. Jeremy did say to consolidate their attacks, right? He sent a stream of water towards it like usual, striking it with ferocity.

Werewolf 3, having been barraged on three fronts, toppled over, its breathing now heavy. Mikael looked on, his heartbeat increasing as he stared at the very badly-hurt creature. Part of him really didn't want to hurt it, even though it was an enemy programmed to attack Mikael and his friends. If it had to be one or the other of course, the decision wasn't so difficult at all.

As Werewolf 4 went barreling past, on its way to hurt Gary, Mikael attempted to take advantage of the opportunity and give it a swift kick. Even if that didn't slow it down, it might at least be weakened by the blow. "You will not hurt him!" Mikael shouted, surprising even himself with how it came out. He felt much more confident than usual.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Credit to my niece for the original drawing of Mikael Stanza which I rendered to produce the avatar you now see!
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Posts: 19

Alfons took the time to survey the area from the distance. Noticing a werewolf approaching Austin, he lets out a laugh and aims a bow at it, firing a perfect shot and knocking it back. Alfons took survey of the werewolves, unsure of which move to make next.

Noticing Gary is in trouble, Alfons plans his next move.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Shy guy

Gender: Male

Location: Inside the mirror

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

Posts: 42

Sakura nearly dropped her staff as the werewolf pounced on Sayako, fumbling with it in a shaking grip to try and conjure a spell to knock it away. Thankfully werewolf-form Austin barrelled in to save the day, giving her enough time to focus and conjure up one last root to attack the monster. Sakura let out a grateful "Thank you", but the reassurance she felt was short-lived - the atmosphere of the battle seemed to shift, and as she looked around she saw many of the werewolves they were fighting all charging towards the solitary figure of Gary, desperately trying to hold his own against the horde. The sight made her blood run cold, and she hastened to prepare another spell to try and support him, dwindling though her mana supply was.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

You’re so small in such a big world...

Gender: Female

Location: In front of the computer, where else?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 am

Posts: 1720

The wolf on top of Austin made it hard to concentrate, the crushing weight on top of him making it hard to breathe. Even as he heard Gary’s howling and smelled trouble, he knew he could have been no assistance as he had to get the wolf off of him! So he kicked. Hard.

The werewolf went flying off of him. As it did, Austin heard more howling from Sakura and Sayako’s general direction. Deciding he had to help them, he race towards the couple and tackled the werewolf that was on Sayako . . . off of her!

“Now’s your chance! Get back to the others!” Austin shouted.

He was about to celebrate his successful rescue attempt, when Jeremy’s words and Gary’s howling finally registered. He was off the werewolf in a flash and raced to go help Gary. But it seemed he would be too late . . . .

---

Cat noticed Kirimi looking sickly and thought to herself, I must protect him! She cast a protective barrier of fire around Kirimi.

---

Lida opened her eyes to find herself in a dark place covered by a handkerchief. She could still hear noises but they were quieter than before. She rubbed her eyes and bit her lip. Everyone had been in danger before. That probably hadn’t changed. Lida had to get out!

She cast off her kerchief and folded it neatly. Then she spread her wings and flew out of the belt pouch and into the chaos that was the battle.

At first, the noise threatened to overwhelm her once again. But the thought that everyone needed her kept her from collapsing this time.

She looked up at Jeremy, the man who saved her. She had to show her appreciation somehow. But she knew he couldn’t hear her. So she flew up and patted his cheek.

Then, she noticed Arthur struggling and decided she’d help him first. She flew as close to him as she dared and cast a brilliant wall of light around him to protect him. Then, she turned to Gary. She would give him a barrier the next chance she got.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

I'll get us out of here

Gender: Female

Location: Unknown

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Posts: 31

After getting bitten by the werewolf, Isaiah stumbles backwards. His first instinct is to run away, but with the werewolf still near he wouldn't make it far. He moves several feet away from the werewolf before firing at it again. It whimpers as the arrow pierces it, before suddenly running off after Gary.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

A new dawn.

Gender: Female

Location: In the clouds.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Posts: 88

Felicity winced as claws scratched her leg, making thin long wounds. Trying to ignore it, she landed back on the ground, a bit tired from flying for that long. She had almost raised a hand to cast another Dark Strike, before muttering to herself, "I can't keep using magic forever. Maybe conserving it is better." Instead, she cracked her whip forward, and with a loud sound, the tip hit the wolf's side. But seeming completely unhurt by her attack, it turned and went away.

"Did it- did it just walk off like that?" She couldn't help ask aloud, her gaze following her previous opponent to find that it was going after another of its kind. "Wait, is that... Gary?" And he was surrounded by other enemies.

"Gary!" Felicity shouted and ran towards the group of wolves. The loud howl that was heard stopped her for a moment, but then she continued. She didn't know what she could do - her magic was slowly getting over and her weapon was apparently not enough - but there had to be something that was possible.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

You’re so small in such a big world...

Gender: Female

Location: In front of the computer, where else?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 am

Posts: 1720

Werewolves 1, 2, and 3 got up.

Werewolf 4, barely noticing being kicked, continued to run toward Gary.

Werewolf 5 recovered a bit from Remeku’s move and ran after Gary.

Werewolf 6 got up.

Werewolf 7 ran toward Gary.

Werewolf 8 tried to bite Gary’s left hind leg, but he dodged.

Werewolf 9 tried to bite Gary’s right hind leg, but he dodged.

Werewolf 10 stumbled with an arrow lodged in it, but recovered and went after Gary. He bit at Gary’s tail, but Gary moved out of the way.

Werewolf 11 lunged for Gary’s neck, and Gary managed to barely dodge.

However, he could not dodge the beam of light cast by Werewolf 12.

Werewolf 13 got up.

Werewolf 14 ran toward Gary.

The ground began to shake. A loud earth shattering howl pierced the night air. Your blood runs cold, your hair stands up on the back of your neck, and goosebumps run up your arms. Something terrible is approaching, and all you can think about is running away and never returning. What will you do now . . . ?
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 258

Realizing that he is outnumbered, and with more werewolves coming to attack him, Gary knew that he have to abandon his mission of attacking the magic-casting werewolf and retreat to safety. Going all 'lone wolf' was not a good idea (no pun intended). He observed several things based on what he saw around him:

One werewolf is behind him.
Two were on his left side.
One is on his right side.
And the magic-casting werewolf is in front of him.

Knowing this, Gary figured that if he can tackle the werewolf on his right side, he'll be able to make it back to the group, even if he have to get attacked by several werewolves in the process. He lunges at the werewolf, tackling it to the ground. As he is getting up from tackling the werewolf to the ground, one of the werewolves tried to attack his left side, only to be attacked by a... silver moon? Wait, he'd know that silver moon from anywhere; Felicity had came to his rescue.

He then saw that the werewolf, the one that he tackled to the ground, tried to reach up to him and bite him. He tried to dodge the attack, before he gets off the werewolf. As he got off the werewolf, one of the werewolves attempted to jump on him and bite his neck. Not good. He tried to dodge the attack as he made a break for it and ran back to the safety of his group. As he ran back to the group, he saw a pixie coming to him... Wait, he was pretty sure that was Ms. O'Connor coming to his rescue. And he didn't even see Austin jump behind him, to help buy him some time.

Then, one of the werewolves lunged for one of his legs. Gary knew that it could be bad because if it succeed in latching onto his leg, his escape would be thwarted. But then, it was blocked by... a light barrier? He figured that this must be Ms. O'Connor's doing and will have to thanks her later.

As he ran back to the group, two of the werewolves attempted to attack him, but were thwarted by the light barrier around him. Gary was able to make it back to the group, even if he did suffered some damage or not.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

"Tu Fui Ego Eris"

Gender: Female

Location: Trapped in my thoughts

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Posts: 49

Remeku angrily throws another Power Strike at the werewolf and then jump back. She is starting to run out of breath but is not willing to let herself be defeated. She then runs over to assist Mikael trying to get her breath back.

-----

Kirimi's head was fuzzed and his eyes were blurred. All he saw was a bunch of little shadows moving. The wind that blew realistically pushed him side to side almost making him lose his balance. He clenched his bleeding arm tightly trying to make it stop bleeding but there was too much to block. His heart, mind, and eyes blacked out as he started to fall to the ground. He was forced by his consciousness to close his eyes. He wasn't ready to give up but his self gave up on him.

-----

Lumica was in a trance. She couldn't help but want to curl up in a ball and cry. She quickly dashed to a near by tree and leaned against, as it was the only thing she had to protect herself. How do I get those werewolves to focus on something other then Gary? Lumica thought as she peeked behind the tree and watched as Gary was being closed in by complete terror.
Why is there a signature . . . ?
Art done by me, transparency done by Slezak! (=^w^=)
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just Mikael.

Gender: Male

Location: In front of you

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm

Posts: 351

Feeling spent and realizing he didn't have much energy left for casting spells, Jay decided the best thing he could do was round up the others and plan their escape. He followed his heart and started with Felicity, running towards her.

"Felicity, I think we should run. We don't have the stamina to-" Jay began to shout, before he closed in and noticed what Felicity was doing. She'd wrapped her silver moon pendant around her whip and swung it towards a nearby werewolf.

"O-Oh, of course!" Jay said to himself in realization. He lifted his left arm and examined the bracelet he was wearing, which also happened to be made of silver. He then considered how he might take advantage of the happy coincidence.

---

Jeremy was a bit surprised to see the diminutive Cat carrying an unconscious Kirimi toward him. He cautiously strolled forward to take a closer look as Kirimi was set on the ground. Jeremy knelt down and examined Kirimi. He noticed the wound on Kirimi's arm which had ceased bleeding at this point. He shook Kirimi's uninjured shoulder in an attempt to rouse him. The sooner Kirimi came to, the sooner he and Jeremy could help the others escape.

"Oh dear," Jeremy remarked to himself, "Well, it does not seem too serious, but it should be tended to posthaste." There was a more immediate issue though. Jeremy stood back up and fired another jagged line of ice at Werewolf 3. This time, the icicles which sprang out of the ground must have struck something vital, as the werewolf collapsed with a loud whine. Then, it blinked out of existence, seeming to vanish into thin air.

Jeremy inhaled sharply, gasping in shock as he witnessed his adversary's final moments. "D...Did I just...?" Jeremy uttered. Even if it was just a video game, something about being right there in the middle of it made dealing the killing blow more impactful to him. It's one thing to offer strategic advice, but Jeremy believed he was supposed to be the one protecting his students with defense, rather than being assailant himself. This was all he could think about as his chest tightened and he dropped to his knees.

Jay happened to glance back and notice this scene unfold. "J-Jeremy!" he called out in sudden worry as he began to turn around, prepared to run back to his brother to discover what had happened.

---

Figuring Jeremy had Werewolf 3 covered, Mikael dashed toward Remeku to offer his assistance. As he saw her strike Werewolf 5 with a powerful blow, he sent forth another lashing stream of water towards it, causing it to fall over.

"Yaaaay...!" Puffy cheered, seeming a bit less enthusiastic than usual. Was it beginning to tire out? Mikael did notice that Puffy's glow seemed to be a bit less vibrant.

Mikael continued to run forth and grabbed Remeku's hand. "C-Come, my love. Let us retreat for now and live to fight another day!" Mikael declared. He was getting into this roleplaying thing, trying out a more heroic voice and personality. As he held onto Remeku's hand, though, he realized he felt somewhat sincere about what he was saying.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Credit to my niece for the original drawing of Mikael Stanza which I rendered to produce the avatar you now see!
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

I'll get us out of here

Gender: Female

Location: Unknown

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Posts: 31

As the werewolves move further away, Isaiah backs further away from the group, still pointing his bow at the pack of wolves.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

A new dawn.

Gender: Female

Location: In the clouds.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Posts: 88

Felicity paused as she came close enough to the scene, panting a bit from running that far. As she recovered breath, she thought of what she could do. 'My whip's just leather; that's probably why it didn't hurt. Werewolves are pretty strong at full moon, under that moon- wait, moon...' She glanced down at her necklace, raising the pendant to look at it carefully. 'That's, that's silver, isn't it? Silver weakens werewolves by myth, and Austin did kinda say he was using that. And it's not like this'll affect the necklace in the real world, right?'

She felt a bit of guilt for using Sayako's gift in this manner, but it wasn't like there was much else she could do anyway, so she removed it and quickly tied the entire thing onto her whip. Looking back at the wolves with her whip raised, she saw the one she had been fighting try to attack Gary. "Don't you dare!" Felicity shouted, lashing at its head with as much as strength as she could muster. It felt like a small victory to see it finally collapse.

Hearing Jay's shout, she turned to him. "Retreat, huh? I guess we aren't skilled enough to deal with these many..." And then he called for his brother. "What's wrong?" She asked, turning to see what he had and letting out a gasp. "Is he hurt?"
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

Posts: 3541

Now that she'd had a moment to breathe and calm herself, Sayako was better able to assess the group's status. Seeing who she thought was Gary being focused by the beasts, she'd planned to cast yet another Shield spell to protect him, but she saw a barrier form around him before she could even begin chanting. Assuming two shields would be pointless, she rapidly flipped through her spellbook's pages and found one that seemed like it would increase the target's speed for some time. "Storm Boost!" she proclaimed, gesturing to Gary. She then glanced in Sakura and Austin's direction, and prepared to retreat as Jeremy suggested.
Image
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:17 am

Posts: 19

"OHOHO!"

Alfons laughed maniacally as he activated his speed boost, dashing over towards Gary while taking a shot at Werewolf 14 along the way.

"It is I! Alfons Einarrson! The hero is here!"
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

pretends to be an american idiot

Gender: Male

Location: Japan

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am

Posts: 133

Flo took a deep breath and raised her wand up.

"Aqua blast... do I really have to say it every time?"

Nonetheless, a spurt of water blasts a nearby werewolf.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

You’re so small in such a big world...

Gender: Female

Location: In front of the computer, where else?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 am

Posts: 1720

As Gary was running back to the group, Austin saw a werewolf which was going to intercept him. He charged towards that werewolf and tackled it out of the way, before running behind Gary to protect him from further harm.

“Felicity, I think we should run.”

Austin shouted, “If we’re going to run, I think we should run northeast! There are woods and mountains in that direction! We should be protected from being surrounded on all sides that way! Clear a path so I can bring up the rear!”

So focused was he on giving directions, he didn’t notice Werewolf 4 attacking him.

---

Cat noticed Kirimi looking peaked and moved closer to him. As he shook, she reached for him. And when he fell, she caught him. She could see he was losing too much blood and attempted to stop the bleeding, but it was still gushing through her paws.

She decided the best course of action would be to take Kirimi to Jeremy so he could be cured. Because she was already holding Kirimi bridal style, she decided to carry him that way. He was heavy, but she managed to walk a fair distance before she had to set him down.

"Oh dear. Well, it does not seem too serious, but it should be tended to posthaste."

“So, he’s not going to die, then?” Cat asked between labored gasps for air, “Phew! That’s a relief. Cure him when you can.”

When Jeremy dropped to his knees, Cat knelt down and hugged him.

“Look, we’ll talk about this later, okay?” Cat said in a soft but firm voice. “For right now, though, we have to move.”

---

Lida flew towards Gary and put a barrier of light around him as soon as she could. Then, as Gary ran back to the group, she tried to follow. But he was moving too fast and her wings tired quickly. She began falling towards the ground once again.

===

Werewolves 1 and 2, thwarted by Lida’s barrier, growl at Gary.

Werewolf 3 is no more.

Werewolf 4 bit Austin in his shoulder.

Werewolf 5 got up.

Werewolf 6 is somewhere between Sayako and Sakura, and Gary.

Werewolf 7 is thwarted by the barrier, but keeps trying to attack anyway.

Werewolf 8 slowly got back up.

Gary managed to avoid Werewolf 9’s attack.

Werewolf 10 tried to jump on Gary and bite his neck, but Gary managed to avoid the attack and run back to the group unscathed.

Werewolf 11 let out a frustrated growl after being thwarted by Lida’s barrier.

Werewolf 13 got up.

Noticing the barrier around Gary, Werewolf 14 charged at Alfons and tackled him to the ground before biting the boy’s shoulder.

Werewolf 12 looked right at Austin and began to howl what sounded like a command. All of a sudden, in a very creepy fashion, all the other werewolves stiffened up and looked at Austin. Then Werewolf 12 let out another howl, commemorating the fallen Werewolf 3.

The ground shook more violently as the howl crescendoed into an ear-splitting sound. The leader of the pack approached, but still didn’t quite reach our heroes.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 258

Gary shudders at the sight of Werewolf 15 that just came onto the battleground. He knew this was not a good sign for everyone. He figured that it was time to retreat to safety, but upon seeing Austin out there, trying to feud for himself... Gary knew that he couldn't leave Austin out there, he have to help him escape.

But before he can even make his move, Werewolf 15 moved within range of Austin and breathed fire on him. And to make matters worse, Gary was in the line of fire. He tried to get out of the line of fire, knowing that some of his fur would get singed in the process. He ran over to where Austin is right now, then he jumped onto the werewolf that was latching onto one of the guy's shoulders and bite down on its neck. He figured that that biting down on its neck will forces the werewolf to let go of Austin.

So, when the werewolf lets go of Austin, Gary saw that it was trying to buck him off its back. He quickly jumped off the werewolf, ensuring he doesn't get bucked off. Then he spotted Ms. O'Connor falling towards the ground before he turned to face Austin.

He snarled and growled as if to say, "Hey, Austin! Get Ms. O'Connor out of here and get her to safety!" Gary hoped that Austin will understand what he's trying to tell him.

He turned towards the direction of the northeast. Gary was going to run towards safety, but on the other hand, he got a feeling that Austin might need his help again. He stood there, unsure of what to do.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

"Tu Fui Ego Eris"

Gender: Female

Location: Trapped in my thoughts

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Posts: 49

(Ignore please...) -_-
Why is there a signature . . . ?
Art done by me, transparency done by Slezak! (=^w^=)


Last edited by MC_Kitten on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

"Tu Fui Ego Eris"

Gender: Female

Location: Trapped in my thoughts

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Posts: 49

(Again!? I'm a cluts, and this is just the internet) \(0.0)/
Why is there a signature . . . ?
Art done by me, transparency done by Slezak! (=^w^=)


Last edited by MC_Kitten on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

"Tu Fui Ego Eris"

Gender: Female

Location: Trapped in my thoughts

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Posts: 49

"A-AH!? M-Mikey...? L-Love? I..... I..... uuuu..... Y-y-y-you h-have n-n-n-no i-i-idea h-how much I l-love--" Remeku is cut off by seeing Alfons getting pinned by a werewolf in the corner of her eye. She looks over, wanting to stay really close to Mikael, knowing she had to protect him. She also knew she was to weak to do anything big. She hugged Mikael suddenly and ran toward the werewolf. She was scared. Beyond anything. She wanted to know what Mikael meant, she wanted to escape, she no longer thought this was virtual reality. She. Was. Petrified. Yet, some how she managed to leap in the air, reach her hands out like she was giving a hug, and slam right into the werewolf, knocking it back off of Alfons. She pinned it to the ground. It's eyes were evil, full of pure lust of blood. Remeku's eyes went small. The creature was right beneath her, able to just kill her and rip her apart right there and then. She was now it's dinner. Her mind was blank. She was still, her eyes and head twitching in pure fear. "Move, move, please, move. Come on.... MOVE!" But no matter how much she told herself that, she couldn't even move her eyes from staring down and deep into the beasts dead eyes. She was lost in it's gaze. The werewolf was still for a period of time, before it then noticed where it was. Then it started to bite at her. Remeku was still paralyzed. She couldn't move. Tears streamed down her face. How weak could she be? Was she so stupid as to not mover, or strangle the beast when it bit at her? Did she have to just let the enemy win? Why did she save Alfons? all she could think was: S H E W A S D E A D
She then felt a source of energy. She opened her eyes, and saw a wall of fire. Her heart sank. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Remeku screamed as loud as she could. All she could see was fire, making her think she was on fire. Her blood was boiling and her heart was racing a mile away from her. Her eyes was larger then before, now in pure insanity. She fell to the ground, in the center of the fire, and cried loudly. No one was there to save her, now she was really dead. "It's not like anyone would cry if I died anyway..." Remeku thought as her mind made her body boil in the fiery pain of what she now believed to be her curse.

-----

Kirimi eyes flutter open, vision completely blank. What's going on? Why is there so much noise? Where am I? Am I real? Kirimi's mind raced with too many questioned that not even he could handle. He looked over to his arm. His vision was only calculating a bury blob that is colored in with red. His mind made him believe that it was still bleeding terribly and that it hurt agonizingly. Kirimi was too weak to fight against what his mind was telling him, so he unconsciously believed what his mind was telling him, and ached in pain. He was scared and confused, not being completely awake, not knowing how to move, thinking his arm was still bleeding crazily. Maybe it was... He couldn't really answer that at the moment.

-----

Lumica looked over and saw Austin get attacked. She wanted to help him, but she didn't even have the strength and heart to get angry. He wings pulsed in dreadful pain. She held her stomach with her right hand as her left hand was keeping her head up so she could see where she was going. Her legs finally gave out and she collapsed. She managed to force herself with all her might to fly over where everyone else was and rest there.
Why is there a signature . . . ?
Art done by me, transparency done by Slezak! (=^w^=)
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just Mikael.

Gender: Male

Location: In front of you

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm

Posts: 351

In response to Felicity's question, Jay said, his tone easing as the initial shock of the scene wore off, "No, he looks fine, and . . . is that Cat hugging him? What happened?" Jay bolted, backtracking Jeremy's direction. His pace was quickened due to his curiosity.

". . . We have to move."

Jay had caught the last part of Cat's stern words as he approached.

"Northeast! We have to run northeast!" Jay shouted with urgency as he reached out to aid Jeremy in returning to his feet. He added, ". . . Now which way is northeast . . . ?"

While he attempted to find his bearings, he strummed once across his staff. A pleasant chord resonated, the head of the staff aimed towards Austin. The gems on Jay's bracelet finally lost what dim glow they had remaining as a soft light radiated around Austin, mending all of his wounds. "I'm completely dried up. We have to bounce, unless . . ." Jay mused, pondering his options. He ran towards where he thought he saw mountains stretching up in the very far distance.

---

"A-Ah, yes. Yes! We must go! I must . . . I must keep hope alive! . . . And my students!" Jeremy announced, his voice rising in volume as he seemed to regain his composure.

"Mr. Lata! Ki-Kirimi!" Jeremy called out, trying to snap the Fanfic Writer out of his pain-induced panic. He could not see what Kirimi saw, of course, but he could tell there was a disparity between the apparent seriousness of the situation and how Kirimi seemed to be acting. "I promise you you are alright! You are not going to die. Not while I am around. For now you need to run! Follow Jay!" Jeremy reached his hand out to help Kirimi up. "I must . . . I have to save everyone! It is my duty as Director of Hope's--" Jeremy began to declare, hoping it would amp himself up, before he was interrupted as he saw Austin jump and catch a falling Lida between his teeth.

Jeremy hurried Austin's way. As he ran, he held out his staff and called out to Austin, "I will protect you!" A dome of light surrounded the Programmer. As Jeremy was handed the passed-out fairy through the barrier, he repeated his previous action with her; he slid her into his belt pack and spread the kerchief over her once more. He gently patted her tiny head with his finger before closing the belt pack, once again not latching it. He finally turned to run towards the northeast.

Jay glanced around as he ran. Noticing Jeremy wasn't following right away, he slowed his pace and turned. But his energy was depleted. What could he even do if he ran back? Would he dare risk damaging, or even destroying, his magical focus in order to augment the effectiveness of his attacks? No . . . He indeed felt quite useless. A mage without magic is like a pen without ink.

---

"A-A-A-Ah, R-Remmy, wh-wh-wha . . ." Mikael stammered in utter confusion at Remeku's response. He intensely desired to return her embrace, but the moment passed before he even had the chance as she ran off. "I said 'retreat!' Re . . . treat . . ." he called out, giving up halfway through as she was long gone, the fire barrier already having been cast around her as she tackled Werewolf 14.

As Remeku screamed, Mikael's eyes lit up, almost turning a fiery orange color. Not knowing the cause of the scream, he became enraged. Mikael jumped up in the air. He grabbed Puffy. He spun in mid-air. He landed on the barren ground with a light thump. He lashed out at his nearest foe. The stream of water cracked like never before. Werewolf 5 fell. It seemed to be almost done for. But then it wasn't. It returned to its feet, the wound Mikael giving it almost immediately disappearing. Mikael turned toward the obvious source of the reversal of his attack--Werewolf 12. "GraaaaAAAAH!" Mikael unleashed his best effort at a gutteral battle cry. However, his soft, shaky voice didn't exactly prove intimidating. Nearly driven to tears by his frustration, he stormed off towards the northeast. Any other time he would have run to a friend's aid, but he was just ready for this battle to end.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Credit to my niece for the original drawing of Mikael Stanza which I rendered to produce the avatar you now see!
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

A new dawn.

Gender: Female

Location: In the clouds.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Posts: 88

Felicity nodded to Jay when he said Jeremy was alright, and as he went over to his brother, she turned to look at Austin and Gary, wanting to do something for them before going northeast. At that moment, she saw the Big Bad's attack. "Oh my... Cure!" She shouted on seeing the fire hit them, pointing her whip in Gary's direction and watching the light of the spell surround him. With that, she turned and walked away.

Even though she knew she should be running to catch up to the others, she couldn't help slow with the wish to assist the two werewolves in the battle. "Maybe I could..." It was then that she noticed the sound of something behind her. Felicity froze for a moment, and turned to see one of the wolves attempt to attack her. With a sharp inhale, she dove to the side.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

You’re so small in such a big world...

Gender: Female

Location: In front of the computer, where else?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 am

Posts: 1720

With one howl, all the werewolves glared at Austin. The boy in wolf form shivered.

W-what . . . ? Why are they . . . ?

Before he could finish formulating his thoughts, the Big Bad, the giant Werewolf, bounded straight for him.

It'll be okay. He can't cross that distance by the time I can--

These thoughts were cut short as well, once the giant werewolf breathed fire at him! Austin tried to dive to the right, but he was a little slower than he would have liked to be thanks to the smaller werewolf attached to his shoulder. His left flank was singed, though not ignited. The pain left him incapable of thought for a few moments. He wanted to cry. This wasn't how his game was supposed to be!

And then the werewolf latched on to Austin let go, and that's when Austin blinked and noticed Gary.

"Th-thanks . . . Gary . . . ," he wheezed. And then Gary mentioned Lida. Austin's eyes widened. She wasn't with the group? No, no! He couldn't allow anything to happen to her! He charged to her. As he did, he noticed two werewolves closing in on his flank and lunged forward at the last second, trying to force them to collide with each other. Then another werewolf tried to jump on him and bite at his neck. Austin ducked down and tried to move under this werewolf while it was mid-air.

And he finally reached Lida, slowly falling from the sky. He leaped up for her and carefully caught her dress between his teeth. One miscalculation and he could have made the whole problem worse. When he landed, he turned around and began running to the group, pouring on extra speed for Lida's sake. But he was pushing himself too hard. His whole left side throbbed and he panted and wheezed more heavily than ever before in this world.

The pain wasn't supposed to feel so real. His vision blurred. He lost track of time.

He blinked and shook his head. No. He had to hold on. He had to . . . .

He suddenly moved much slower. He wasn't on all fours anymore. Just on his hind legs . . . his human legs. How long had he been human? But he felt a little stronger! He just had to push a little further so Lida could be safe! He reached up and held Lida in the palm of his right hand before letting go of her with his mouth. Then made a loose fist around her so even if he were attacked without mercy, at least she would be safe.

He then forced himself to run some more. As he did, Jeremy's words echoed in his mind.

"I will protect you!"

The gray light barrier did indeed protect him as a couple of werewolves bounced off of it when trying to attack Austin. Jay and Jeremy were two people he always counted on. Who always protected him when they could.

It was time to repay the favor. As Jeremy approached him, Austin handed Lida to him through the barrier.

"Thanks, Jeremy. But now it's time for me to protect you."

He pulled his doubleaxe off his back (it had totally been there the whole time, just covered by his fur when he was in wolf form) and stood in front of Jeremy protectively. As a werewolf tried to attack Jeremy, he blocked his path, stopping it from hurting Jeremy.

As he did, the gears started to turn. Something was wrong, besides everything. No, something had nagged at him since the Big Bad breathed fire at him. What was it . . . ?

Oh, that's right. Werewolves don't breathe fire. At first, he had assumed the fire coat around that werewolf was a mark of his class. But he knew better now. This wasn't a werewolf at all. Werewolf 15 was actually a hellhound. Either a young hellhound or just a runt, but a threat much greater than a werewolf even under the full moon would have been, regardless.

Hellhounds were forged by lava and fire to force spirits of the damned to their rightful place. These creatures were designed to be very quick and are among the few species that could actually damage a spirit. But why would it target Austin? Did it think he was a bad spirit? No, wait, it was the werewolf bard commanding everyone. But why would she want everyone to target him?

Whatever the case, no one in the party could outpace the hellhound. No one was safe. Not unless that hellhound could be incapacitated or lured away. And even if that miracle occurred, there was still the werewolf pack to consider.

But they were all targeting Austin. He could stay behind, hold them off as long as he could . . . and get everyone else out safely, at least. His stance became straighter and he held his doubleaxe more defiantly. He decided to stall for time as long as he could.

-- -- --

Cat screamed as the giant werewolf breathed fire at her son.

"NO! Austiiiin!" The tears welled up in her eyes. It was just a game, right? Just a game. Austin would be fine. She could heal him.. It would be okay. It [i[had to[i] be okay. She couldn't . . . she wouldn't be able to deal otherwise! Seeing Austin run after that caused Cat to sigh. It was at that point she noticed the tears streaming down her cheeks.

"H-he's okay," she muttered to herself. "I can fix him . . . ."

Then she heard Jeremy's words and forced a smile.

"That's the spirit," she said. As Jeremy tended to Kirimi, Cat looked around, trying to make sure everyone was going the right way. She wanted badly to run to Austin, but she knew it wouldn't be what Austin would want her to do. He'd want her to make sure everyone else was safe first. Cat didn't like it, but someone had to do it. And that's when she saw Remeku attack the werewolf on top of Alfons and pin it down. This wasn't good. It would counter any moment.

"Fire wall!" Cat shouted, casting a shield of fire around Remeku. And then the girl screamed. Cat began running toward her.

"It's okay! It's just a shield!" she shouted, but was very sure Remeku couldn't hear her over all of those noises. She tried moving even closer and shouted Remeku's name a couple of times to get her attention.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

I'll get us out of here

Gender: Female

Location: Unknown

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Posts: 31

"G-Gah!!" Isaiah suddenly shrieked. In a panic, he fired an arrow at Werewolf 15. It immediately turned to ash upon hitting the werewolf's coat.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just Mikael.

Gender: Male

Location: In front of you

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm

Posts: 351

((GM Post approved by Lida.))

Sakura and Sayako took each other by the hand and ran to keep up with the group attempting to retreat from the battle. They all hightailed it northeast as Austin instructed.

Arthur also ran to catch up with the retreating group.

Flo flew in an attempt to flee with the others.

Alfons got to his feet and began to retreat as well.

===

Werewolves 1 and 2 collided with each other and spent the rest of the turn getting back up.

Gary jumped off Werewolf 4 in time to not get bucked off.

Werewolf 5 stood up, thanks to Werewolf 12’s healing, and poised itself to attack next turn.

Werewolf 6 was still in transit to attack Austin.

Austin successfully dodged Werewolf 7.

Werewolf 8, thwarted by the barrier, growled at it and Jeremy.

Werewolf 9 tried to go for Jeremy but was thwarted by Austin stepping in the way. Mutual protection for the win!

Werewolf 10 also growled at the barrier around Austin as it bounced off of it.

Felicity successfully dodged Werewolf 11.

Werewolf 12’s glare remained fixed on Austin.

Werewolf 13 was still in transit to attack Austin.

Werewolf 14 got back up after its bite attack was thwarted by the Wall of Fire.

Austin failed to dodge Werewolf 15 (who will henceforth be referred to as Hellhound) and was badly burned, but Jay’s spell lessened the overall effects.

Gary partially dodged the Hellhound, but was still burned. Thanks to Felicity’s Cure, this wasn’t so bad. Besides the blackened spots where his fur was singed, he didn’t even appear burned.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Credit to my niece for the original drawing of Mikael Stanza which I rendered to produce the avatar you now see!
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

I'll get us out of here

Gender: Female

Location: Unknown

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Posts: 31

Isaiah looked around the field. They'd been fighting for who knew how long, and had accomplished almost nothing. Since his arrows weren't doing much, Isaiah examined his skills.

"Distraction Puppet..." he murmured aloud. Curious, he selected it. A wooden puppet almost a foot taller than Isaiah materializes in front of him and sprints off towards the pack of wolves. While some ignore its presence, a few of them are drawn to it and ignore whatever they were in the middle of doing to chase it down.

"Huh. Th-That actually worked." Isaiah stammered. Like the wolves, he was also drawn in by the puppet's presence.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 258

N-No... Gary couldn't believe his eyes, as he watched the werewolf... No, the hellhound take Austin back towards the magic-casting werewolf nd the other werewolves. He really wanted to help Austin, but at the same time, he wanted to flee to the northeast.

Gary was faced with a dilemma, one in which he have to make a difficult choice.

One; He could try to rescue AUstin, but there's several consequences that could occurs.
-Gary failed to save Austin. Both get eliminated
-Gary failed to save Austin. Hellhound whiffs to memorizes Gary's scent. Gary and the others get hunted down in this process, as they are unable to escape the hellhound.
-Gary rescues Austin. Hellhound whiffs to memorizes Gary's scent... Gary and the others get hunted down by the hellhound.

Gary knew there were more consequences that he can think of, but, frankly, he didn't want to bother. Retreating to the northeast might be a good idea. But at the same time, Austin will be eliminated by the hellhound and werewolves. That and Cat will never forgive Gary for abandoning Austin in favor of retreating to safety.

As Gary is getting ready to run towards the northeast for safety, he heard Jay call out to him. He went over to where Jay is and tilted his head in a way as if to say "What's up?".

He listened to Jay as he made his request. Apparently, Jay simplely needed to ride him. Probably for getting to safety, Gary would have guessed, but riding a werewolf...? Gary couldn't help but feels that it's a weird concept that Jay came up with. Regardless, Gary nodded his head, understanding Jay's odd request, as he positioned himself so that his right side is facing Jay. Seems like he wants Jay to climb onto his back.

As he waited for Jay to climb onto his back, Gary then noticed a wooden puppet off in the distance. It was apparently distracting the enemy werewolves. Well, most of the enemy werewolves, actually. Gary tilted his head in confusion, as he had no idea what's going on.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

You’re so small in such a big world...

Gender: Female

Location: In front of the computer, where else?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 am

Posts: 1720

Before Austin, or indeed anyone, could move, the Hellhound was atop Austin, pinning him, crushing him, burning him . . . . Austin wanted to cry out, but he was so terrified, he couldn't move or speak. Or scream. He bit his lip and closed his eyes.

This is it. He's going to bite my neck any second. I died. I'm dead. Will it be like how I programmed? That when you die, you'll just wake up in the real world? A detached memory of getting a Game Over, but no actual feeling of pain? Or will whatever is causing this have destroyed that, too?

But what happened next caused Austin to open his eyes wide in surprise. The Hellhound did not kill him right then and there. No. It sniffed him instead. Wh-why would it do that and not just . . . ?

Then he picked Austin up by the right arm. Blood trickled down it and onto the barren earth below on the way up. Austin shivered, feeling like he was freezing despite the flames around him. He was paling rapidly. As he looked down and tried not to hurl, he saw Gary looking conflicted. Well, he thought it was Gary and he thought he looked conflicted, but the image quickly became very blurry.

"G-Gary . . . ," he tried to say through chattering teeth. "I-it's f-f-fine . . . g-go on w-witho-out m- . . . ."

He couldn't quite finish the thought as he bit his lip again. The pain. The cold. The dizziness. The churning in his stomach. The feeling of something right behind his throat . . . It was all overwhelming. Austin closed his eyes, and then he was falling . . . fallng . . . .

"AUSTIN!" Cat's voice pierced through the darkness and Austin opened his eyes to find himself surrounded by fire.

-- -- --

Cat couldn't allow Austin to be carried away by that . . . thing! That monster! She wouldn't allow it! Ordinarily, she would be furious at anyone who didn't try to save her son, but in the heat of the moment ((Get it? Cuz there's fire?)), she just wanted everyone to get out of her way. Nothing existed besides Austin, the brute trying to carry him to his death, and herself.

"Austin, don't worry! I'll save you! Do you hear me?! AUSTIN!" Cat screamed. "Fire Wall!"

As the barrier of fire formed around her son, Cat stood still for a second and concentraed, trying to slow Austin's fall by levitating her barrier. But this didn't work and Austin kept falling. Cat had to catch him! She ran for him as fast as she possibly could, but she saw she wouldn't get to him on time. No! There had to be something she could do!

There was.

She could kill the Hellhound responsible for all of this. She gave that monster a glare that could turn carbon dioxide into dry ice. Yes. She would pounce on it and cut it up. Tear it into a million pieces with her claws, which came out now and lengthened slightly.

-- -- --

Welp, the Hellhound didn't kill him, but the wound on his arm combined with falling flat on his face from that height probably would. Shields protected against attacks, but not gravity. Heh. He didn't think it would be such a huge oversight when he was designing this world. He let out a chuckle that turned into a loud laugh on the way down.

And then Jeremy caught him, though he had fallen over in the process. And so there they were, both on the ground, Austin cackling madly as Jeremy cured his wounds. Austin's right arm still bled, but not as profusely. And he felt a bit warmer. Was that giant puddle of blood around Austin and Jeremy . . . all Austin's blood?

At this realization, Austin stopped laughing and began hyperventilating instead. He was panicking. He had been on death's door, and even though he was safe for the moment, next turn, he'd be right back here, wouldn't he? He hadn't been saved. His inevitable demise had just been delayed for, like, a minute, if that. And it was then that Jay's words reached him.

". . . but we can't give up just yet!"

No, we cannot.

Austin took a deep breath and shook his head to clear it before speaking.

"Thank you, Jeremy. Er, you should thank Mom for me, too, when you get the chance. Speaking of Mom, she probably only sees red right now. Could you talk to her and convince her to head Northeast with everyone else?" he asked in a hoarse, wavering voice.

He got up and looked around. As he did, the flowers, grass, and trees grew back. The lakes refilled. Austin cracked a smile. He knew it. This was all just a bad dream. Of course his world was perfectly in tact.

"I'm gonna go for a swim," he muttered to himself. And then he ran toward the nearby giant hole in the ground that he thought was a full lake, ready to dive under the water so the Hellhound couldn't get him again.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just Mikael.

Gender: Male

Location: In front of you

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm

Posts: 351

"Uh, um, what do I do? I'm out of energy and too far away to get back to anyone in time! I'm useless to everyone like this!" Jay whined to himself, but then he felt a warmth in his chest. "Ah, that's right. One last glimmer of hope. I can . . . I can save everyone! Gary! Hey, GARY!" Jay's voice crescendoed before it was a full-on shout towards the Heir-turned-werewolf, who promptly ran over in confusion.

"Could you do me a favor? I want you to carry me. That's right, I need to do something which won't allow me to move on my own," Jay explained.

When Gary obliged, Jay climbed on his back, facing the opposite direction. He scratched behind Gary's ear in approval. The interaction was a bit odd, to be sure, but Jay reassured himself that this was all virtual anyway. "Let's go, boy! Heheh, maybe I shoulda been an imp. Then we could run around and explore the Twilight Zone or whatever that place was called in that game . . ." Jay rambled, a bit distracted, but it bought him time to focus as well. He held his staff like a microphone. As he did, the gems on his bracelet shone to life once more.

Jay took a deep breath and began to recite a speech. His voice called out above the noise, as if it was actually being amplified. "OK, everyone, I know this looks bad, but we can't give up just yet! You're all doing a fantastic job. As long as we all continue to work together, I'm confident that nothing can stop us from achieving anything we put our mind to!" Jay was on a roll now!

---

"AUSTIN!" Jeremy shouted, appalled at his long-time friend now being carried away. He turned to the Fanfic Writer who still seemed to be out of it. "Mr. Lata! MR. LATA! Please, you need to run and catch up with the others!"

Jeremy whipped his staff around, intending to cast another barrier on Austin before Cat's Wall of Fire materialized around Austin first. This caused the boy to be released from the hellhound's grip. Jeremy, springing into action, leapt forward, darting around the front of the hellhound so that Jeremy could catch Austin. He didn't care about all the other werewolves around him; he had to protect his friend and give him another chance. As the boy fell on top of him, Jeremy wrapped his arms around him and cast Encouragement. A gentle light swirled around Austin's right arm, sealing up most of the wound. He thought he saw one, or maybe two, of the werewolves go soaring overhead, but he could've been mistaken.

As Jay's words reached Jeremy, he stood up. He didn't seem to notice that he was covered in, and standing in a pool of, Austin's blood. After listening to Austin's instructions, Jeremy replied, "Y-Yes, of course! Please be on your guard." He turned to run towards Cat. He thought he heard Austin say something about swimming, but in the chaos of the battle and among Jay's unignorable speech, it was difficult to tell.

---

"M-Mikey! Mikey!" Puffy's shaky voice called out, seeming more tired than before. However, its attempts didn't seem to reach Mikael as he continued walking briskly. He looked more like rushing rapids than a gentle stream now, to continue using water analogies. Suddenly, as if crashing into a rock in the middle of the river, Mikael stopped. Was that Jay up ahead? But why did his voice sound so clear? And why did it sound so . . . nice?

Mikael couldn't just run away after that! He turned around just in time to notice Remeku limping. Was she hurt? She didn't look it, but Mikael had the insight to know wounds can cut deeper than the surface. He ran toward her. When the two met up, Remeku hugged Mikael pretty tightly. He returned the embrace.

"R-Re-" Mikael started to say, trying to think of a way to comfort her. She looked so scared. He could see it in her eyes . . . Her eyes. Big, green, innocent eyes that belonged to someone who didn't deserve to go through what she had. What could he do about it, though? Mikael began to sweat. Well, I suppose it was more like melting. Any anger that was visible on his face had completely vanished. "I . . . I don't want to fight either, but we have to stay with our friends . . ." Mikael declared in a whisper. He hoped it, along with Jay's words, would help Remeku and Mikael himself regain their spirit. If he could move, he would stand in a defensive position. Luckily, nothing was coming their way (yet.) Mikael wouldn't know that though, as his eyes were locked onto Remeku's.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Credit to my niece for the original drawing of Mikael Stanza which I rendered to produce the avatar you now see!
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

"Tu Fui Ego Eris"

Gender: Female

Location: Trapped in my thoughts

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Posts: 49

Remeku's leg hurt, she didn't know why. After what she had felt, it was like every drop of her aura, every drop of her blood, was magma erupting through her. Her face was red from tension, and her heart was going one million hours per second. Her eyes were trying to close themselves, as Remeku kept them open as well as she could. Her whole body was trembling with not only fear but pain. She rammed right into that werewolf to get it away from Alfons, witch made her body ache and filled her with fear, sending her into a world where everything was going wrong. Her mind was making her believe she was in agonizing pain and was in so much danger, that she was sure to die any moment. Then the fire barrier. She knew Cat was trying to help her, but her mind disagreed. This is her curse, this is what she has to face through life. Life simply wants her to suffer.

Remeku got up after the fire barrier disintegrated into the air. She stumbled as she tried to steady herself on the ground. Mikael filled her vision and she instantly felt the need to be with him. She rushed toward him, even though every inch of her body hurt more than a thousand needles stabbing into her all at one time. As soon as she got to Mikael she pulled him into a tight embrace, tighter than she meant to. She couldn't let go, as she was too scared to. Her eyes locked onto Mikael's, putting a red line across Remeku's face. He looked so worried. It was always like Mikael to be worried. Especially back then... Remeku held on a little longer, feeling more safe in this position.

-----

Left, right, up down, back, forward. Is that a shadow or a monster? Am I in danger or am I dreaming? Are my friends.... dead? NO...! Kirimi's thoughts were fighting each other making his head throb in an enormous headache. All of a sudden, he started feeling helpless. Like he was beyond being recovered at this point, and there was no point in it anyway. His knees crumbled to the ground as his hand covered his face. The darkness that penetrated his eyes was much better than the chaos that drowned him in a deep abyss.

-----

Lumica manages to make it to her friends and she looks around. Everyone looks like they have the opposite of HOPE. Lumica weakly puts on a smile of encouragement, "Oh, come on guys! Cheer up, we will get through this! Ehe....heh....ehhh..." Lumica's determination died and she slowly makes her way to a near by tree and lays against it. Her legs felt numb and her wings needed a break.
Why is there a signature . . . ?
Art done by me, transparency done by Slezak! (=^w^=)
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

A new dawn.

Gender: Female

Location: In the clouds.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Posts: 88

Felicity slowly took steps backwards as she lashed out at the werewolf with her whip. She prepared herself for having it attack her once again, but when it instead went down with a whimper, she sighed in relief. Looking around to see what was going on, she noticed the Hellhound lifting up... "A-Austin? What are you doing with him?" She moved around the wolf she had just downed and ran to him.

"OK, everyone, I know this looks bad, but we can't give up just yet!"

That made her stop, surprised. "Am I dreaming or is he actually louder than an entire battle...?" Felicity mumbled to herself, turning in Jay's direction. She let out a small laugh when she saw he actually was giving a speech. 'Yeah, we can do this!' Feeling confidence anew, she took to the skies, hoping to reach Austin faster.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just Mikael.

Gender: Male

Location: In front of you

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm

Posts: 351

((Woo, GM post, once again Slezak tested, Lida approved!))

Werewolves 1 and 2, thwarted by Cat’s barrier, prepared to recapture Austin next turn.

Werewolf 4 chased after Gary and Jay, but Gary was too fast.

Werewolf 5 also ran toward Austin, hoping to assist in the recapturing of the poor boy.

Werewolf 6 growled at Cat’s barrier after bouncing off of it.

Werewolf 7 charged toward Jeremy, but overshot his target when Jeremy fell and wound up bounding right over him, not causing him any harm.

Werewolf 8 jumped right over Jeremy after Jeremy fell down.

Werewolf 9 got distracted! It’s going to head for the puppet next turn.

Werewolf 10 flew past the puppet. What a dummy!

Werewolf 11 spent its turn getting up after being nearly KO’d, and then healed.

Werewolf 12 was not having any of the puppet shenanigans.

Werewolf 13 charged towards where it thought the puppet had gone.

Werewolf 14 ran to attack the puppet as well.

The hellhound stared off into the distance. He seemed to have been distracted by the puppet. For now, you can breathe a sigh of relief . . . maybe.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Credit to my niece for the original drawing of Mikael Stanza which I rendered to produce the avatar you now see!
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Gender: Male

Location: Nowhere

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Posts: 258

After Jay had gotten onto his back, Gary noticed that Werewolf 4 is still between him and everyone else. He figured that the werewolf was interested in him. But considering that Jay is ridding him, Gary knew that he have to prioritizes both Jay's safety and his safety.

He growled and snarled as if to tell Jay to hold on tight as he's going to get him out of harm's way. He then ran as far as he can to get away from the enemy werewolf, ensuring Jay isn't in harm's way.
Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Just Mikael.

Gender: Male

Location: In front of you

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm

Posts: 351

Jay kept his eyes closed and had complete trust in Gary to keep him safe. He had to maintain absolute focus on his speech. He'd become so focused on the speech in fact, he was barely able to concentrate on maintaining his grip on Gary. Somehow, by luck or by sheer willpower, he managed to stay on.

"All of you mean a lot to me. Yes, even the ones whom I've only known for a day now. You each have your own unique way of contributing to the class. Thus, I would hate to see any one of you fall. That's why I know if we keep going and never give up, we can make it through this somehow. It's more than a trial by fire; it's a trial by inferno."

Jay was already feeling somewhat revitalized by his own words, as corny and cheesy as they were. He hoped the others felt the same. If he could just make it through the climax of the speech, then he will have done his part. Even if it made him oblivious to danger and totally reliant on his friends to keep him safe, it was what he had to do to keep them going.

---

As the hellhound ran off, Jeremy began to breathe a sigh of relief. Seeing his students' talents being put to use, and working together as a team, warmed his heart. This comfort was short-lived however, as he just barely reacted in time to the hellhound's enraged howl and subsequent smoke cloud. He took a deep breath and attempted to keep his wits about him. Something about the smoke was still disorienting nonetheless. Perhaps it was a deliberate effect of the game, or some other sort of additional element to the smoke itself.

Jeremy noticed a hazy form shoot up high into the air very, very close by. He instinctively moved his hand to the flap of the belt pack, which had been pushed aside in the rapid ascent. Of course! Miss O'Connor couldn't possibly sleep during something like this. Luckily for her, she had an easy means of escape. He made to press on when that same glow descended, coming to rest right in front of his eyes.

Jeremy could barely distinguish Lida's movements, but thanks to a random breeze (as far as Jeremy knew) dissipating the fog somewhat, he could tell well enough that she was attempting to lead him out. He complied, following her movements and gestures.

Of course Jeremy couldn't have known one of the werewolves was about to attack. It was then Jeremy felt a sharp pain. Crying out, Jeremy raised his staff into the air. A dome of light surrounded him, and hopefully Lida as well. As Jeremy coughed a couple times to clear his head, he wondered: How could they know where he--ah, yes. The wolves wouldn't have to rely on sight to find their enemies. Jeremy knew he was in trouble, but there was not much he, himself could do about it until he had emerged from the fog.

To add to the unexpected happenings, there was a tug. A sort of pull, coming from somewhere not ouside of Jeremy but within his psyche. For some reason, this sensation sparked a familiarity in Jeremy and he knew exactly what to do. As if someone would hear him, he called out in his thoughts, 'H-Hello? Is . . . someone there?'

Thanks to the decreased density of the fog, and Lida's direction, Jeremy escaped quickly.

---

The look in Remeku's eyes saddened Mikael. He thought back to the previous evening. This was supposed to be an 'escape', as Professor Slezak put it, wasn't it? What in the world was going on? More than that, what exactly could he do? Before yesterday he hadn't known a thing about her--as far as he knew. Why, then, did seeing her like this strain his heart so? Mikael had been concentrating on Remeku's eyes so much that his own began to shimmer with a green tint, though of course he couldn't see it.

The moment was suddenly broken, however, when an ear-splitting howl, almost loud enough to drown out Jay's words, pulled him back to the present. He turned to see a rather large smoke cloud in the distance, and shuddered. Then he thought about Jay's words. Everyone in the group needed to stay strong. That included Mikael himself. He turned back to Remeku once more.

"H-Hey, l-let's go help our friends! And your brother, Professor Lata. Alright, Remmy?" Mikael suggested with an innocent smile. Puffy, Mikael's magical familiar, flew out from behind his back and nodded in agreement. Mikael pulled away from Remeku, keeping hold of her hand. He led the way back toward the group, but allowed her to control the pace at which they ran so he didn't drag her along. Puffy stayed close and looked around, though it was unclear how much help that would be.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Credit to my niece for the original drawing of Mikael Stanza which I rendered to produce the avatar you now see!
Page 15 of 19 [ 755 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot?] and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO