Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 16 of 19[ 755 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Re: Danganronpa School Mode: Phase 2 - SPLIT Opinions!Topic%20Title

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku's grip to Mikael tightened as she looked into his worrisome eyes. They looked like a lost ocean trying to find it's island. Those were the same eyes she remembered from so long ago, when Mikael and Remeku were an unbreakable force. When Mikael just wanted to make her smile . . .

Spoiler: False Fantasy - (The darkest parts of Remeku's mind?)
*Ring RIng* The bell rang and set Remeku's heart to flame. All she wanted to do was play with her best friend. She looked over and saw him; Mikael was standing right next to her desk looking down at her with a wide smile, with so much happiness it seemed to explode out of him.

"Ready to go and destroy the evil that posses the world, Remmy?" Mikael held a hand down to Remeku and she gently put her hand into his tiny grasp.

"Only if I'm with you, Mikey!" Remeku put her goggles over her head, that were too big for her and zoomed out of the classroom, holding Mikael hand tightly.

When they reached the playground, they went to their secret hiding place, that they called "The Remikael Cave". It was a hole that had never been filled in on the soccer field. They sat down in the little area and started to build little tools out of hard dirt and rock so they could destroy the evil. Remeku held up a rock to see if it were sharp enough and the sleeves of her dress fell down revealing a horrible truth to Mikael.

"R-Remmy! What happened to your arms!?" Mikael startled as he ran to her and pulled her arms down pulling them close to him and examining her wounds.

M-Mikey! Oh... I uh... I-it's... nothing? Remeku said unsure of how to explain her tragedy to him. Remeku didn't know why, but she started to cry. Her eyes blurred as she looked down at her feet in complete shame.

R-Remmy! Mikael let go of Remeku's arms and pulled her into a tight embrace. Remeku whimpered into his shoulder as Mikael petted her hair softly. "It's okay... Remmy... we can get through this together! Don't let the evil take over you, because the evil will only make you lose sight of how special you are! You're as special as the sharpest crayon in the box! Now you know why I always use pink and blue to color everything... It's because it remind me of you!" Mikael tried his best to calm Remeku down as he held her tightly, scared is she were to lose her balance.

Remeku tried to stop from giggling from Mikael's words. She laughed through her hot tears and finally, after having her arms to the side the whole time, put her arms around Mikael returning the embrace. Mikael smiled, even though he knew that Remeku couldn't see it. Remeku always had a way of making Mikael smile, it was his turn now.

You're special to me too... Mikey! You are my truthful sidekick after all... I couldn't live without you..." Remeku said through her tears.

Mikael stopped the urge to explode from what Remeku had said. His heart skipped a beat as Remeku let go of the embrace and instead ruffled his hair. Mikael's face went red, and he looked away making Remeku laugh from his sudden expression.

It was so long ago... Mikael did everything he could to keep Remeku in reality and out of insanity. He truly was the most important thing to-
She broke out of her thoughts as Mikael said something to her and she nodded. They had to go get her brother and to get to the others. Mikael had grabbed her hand and was running to that direction, yet she was leading the way. Remeku looked back at Mikael, who's face was still in worry for Remeku. She looked back and ran faster. Don't worry Mikey, it will take more than your memory loss to stop me from loving you....

-----

Kirimi's head was throbbing with nausea and aching pain. He tried to stop it by holding it tightly, but not to his surprise, it didn't work. He got up as slowly as he could and tempted to walk. He looked up, his eye sight still blurry, and could see an out line of a cloud near him, too close. He started to walk away from it and after a while of struggling, he managed to move away from it enough to slump back down, unable to move anymore.

-----

Lumica could feel every inch of her body quaking, letting her feel the continuing blood flow. She stayed still against her resting tree and closed her eyes, letting her vision see another world, deeper than virtual reality.
*coughs awkwardly*

Last edited by Sanity Serenade on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi

Isaiah was so mesmerized by the puppet he almost forgot what was happening until the roar of a werewolf brought him to his senses. Instinctively, he picked up his bow and fired at whichever werewolf was closest to him.

A new dawn.

Seeing the Hellhound spit out smoke, Felicity paused in the sky, wondering what to do. "Could I blow the smoke away? I am a sylph right now, after all," she murmured, deciding to try it out.

She flew to the edge of the cloud, quickly flapping her wings. Aiming the gust she was making at the smoke was a little difficult when each beat of her wings pushed her up, but Felicity managed. Once the cloud became thinner and her wings started painfully aching, she dropped to the ground, shakily standing. 'I probably won't be flying again any time soon...'

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

((Woo, GM post, here we go!))

Austin stumbled around in the smoke, completely disoriented. He was probably thinking something along the lines of, Why the heck did I program things like this in? or The things I do to keep everything fair . . . as he wandered aimlessly. He didn't notice the two werewolves take him to the ground by grabbing each of his legs.

---

Cat, overcome by maternal instincts, charged headlong into the smoke cloud to find her son. She did, of course. Seeing the two werewolves latching onto his legs, she summoned a barrier of fire around him and began to lead him out of the smoke.

A few werewolves bounced off the barrier, but one was smart and decided to attack the one casting the barrier. Cat didn't see it coming.

---

Lida knew the situation was dire the moment she woke up coughing inside Jeremy's belt pack. After still taking time to neatly fold the kerchief, she rocketed out of the belt pack and came to a stop above the smoke cloud.

Having memorized where Jeremy was, she flew back down and stopped just in front of his eyes. Thinking extremely quickly, she gestured in a way that said "Follow me out of this cloud of despair!" She would've loved to tell Jeremy about the werewolf behind him, but of course she was unable to communicate in the usual way.

Collecting her thoughts, Lida attempted to make a connection to Jeremy through telepathy in order to assist him and save everyone!! Feeling the link almost instantly go through, Lida began explaining her plan to Jeremy through her thoughts.

"Sir, yes, it's me, Lida. Okay, so, um, just hear me out, alright? I have a plan which is so crazy it just might work.

You know the barrier spells most of us are able to cast to protect someone? Well, I wonder: Does it have to be set up to protect a specific person? What I mean is, what if we placed a barrier in a random spot? Any enemies who ran into it would still be blocked.

I'm also thinking: What if we combined all our barriers together? Better yet, I assert that if we all worked as a team, we could actually construct a wall or some sort of energy-based structure such that the werewolves couldn't get past it. Then, if we concentrated enough, we could use that wall to maybe . . . launch the pack of werewolves in the opposite direction so we can make our grand escape! So, what do you think?"

As Lida finished, she and Jeremy finally escaped the fog and were able to breathe freely once more.

===

Werewolves 1 and 2 successfully attacked Austin, but were prevented from latching on due to Cat's Fire Wall.

Werewolf 4 continued to chase after Gary. Surprisingly, he was able to keep pace and not fall behind, but also couldn't close the distance either.

Werewolf 5, thwarted by Cat's barrier, decided to leave the smoke cloud instead.

Werewolf 6 decided to be a little more persistent, continuing to bang against the barrier.

Werewolf 7 tailed Jeremy and gave him a nice bite before being repelled by Jeremy's barrier.

Werewolf 8, seeing Cat's barrier go up, pounced on her.

Werewolf 9, somehow confused and disoriented, eventually finds its way out of the smoke without attacking. It let out a yelp as its thick hide was pierced by Isaiah's arrow.

Werewolf 10 was too far away to attack anyone, having to use its turn just to run back into the action.

Werewolf 11 scrambled to werewolf 12's side, no longer feeling up to fighting recklessly.

Werewolf 12 began howling a new melody.

Werewolves 13 and 14 also had to use their entire turn to double back after futilely chasing the puppet.

The hellhound looked like it meant business, especially since he became enraged . . .
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Seeing her brother collapse to the ground, Remeku ran quicker than before to Kirimi. "Kirimi! Are you okay!? W-what happened!?" Remeku screamed over to Kirimi as they got closer. She could almost feel despair orbiting him, like he was absorbing it as he stayed still. Remeku went down to her knees beside Kirimi, and put a hand on his head, trying to comfort him. A few moments later, Mikael was beside Remeku trying to help Kirimi along with her. Remeku didn't have anyone back then, seeing as her parents didn't want anything to do with her. School was the only escape from home, and yet it seemed like despair was also there too, with every kid in the academy turned against her. She had Mikael in kindergarten, who was everything to her, but something strange happened when he all of a sudden lost his memory, and when she thought that they would be friends after second grade, it never happened. He moved away... But, all through those tough years, all through the pain and fear, Remeku had Kirimi. If she had to die to keep him alive, she would gladly do so, same with Mikael. She couldn't live with out them, and that's not being crazy. Is just the agonizing, bitterly sweet truth...

-----

Kirimi sat there, like a lifeless flower and breathed heavily, blowing hot air to his knees. He was about to lose consciousness when he heard someone, or something, coming his way. He slowly looked over and saw his little sister running toward him with what it looked like to be that blue-haired boy that he couldn't quite remember the name of. Remeku sat next to him, and put her small hand on his head comforting him. The boy- M-Mikael? I think it was... yeah Mikael came along beside her and sat down, with a look of worry. "Thy is fine... Thou don't have to worry about thy, sir. water spirit, and miss. elf princess. For thou self will come to thine consciousness in the matter of this worlds heartless source known as "time". Thank thou for the loving remark... but thy will make it out of this life taking moment eventually." Kirimi said, feeling a bit better to talk they way he normally does. As he saw the confused looks on both Remeku and Mikael's face, Kirimi smiled a cheerful smile and jumped up in the air, ready to take on anything.

-----

Lumica listened carefully to Jay's speech and got a warm glow from his encouraging statements. The hopeful words gave Lumica a determined and stronger soul as she got up from her resting tree and flew around, ready for the escape plan, and ready to help every way she could. She wasn't going to be nothing. She. Was. Going. To. Be. Something. >:3
*coughs awkwardly*

hi

After successfully hitting the werewolf with the first arrow, Isaiah fires another at it. It whimpers, but is still standing. "Wh-Why won't they just die..." He mutters.

A new dawn.

Felicity had to stifle a scream as she watched the Hellhound hit Austin. She stood up and moved towards the two, unsure of what to do but unable to just sit there. It was then that she heard Jeremy start to discuss some kind of plan.

With the hope that whatever it was would help them defeat the Hellhound faster, she stopped and walked back to the group to listen to him.

The hellhound came down like a one ton weight on top of Austin, rendering him unconscious. Strangely, he slammed down in such a way that it didn't impact anything vital. As he picked Austin up in his mouth and began trotting away, the other werewolves stopped whatever they were doing and began to rally around the leader.

---

Gary continued running off towards the northeast, hoping he was doing a good job of keeping Jay out of harm's way.

---

"AUSTIN!!!" Cat screamed gutterally as the hellhound scooped up her son. "Oh no you don't! You will not take austin away from me!" If looks could kill, the hellhound would be reduced to ashes on the spot. Cat went down on all fours and started giving chase. The hellhound was faster, but that didn't matter to Cat's motherly determination.

"A-Ah, Miss Zimmern, wait! We need to think about this!" Jeremy called out after her while continuing to be fed the plan by Lida.

---

"Oh good, it's my turn again. Now I can continue," Lida thought to herself, forgetting Jeremy would hear that too.

"W-Well, okay. So now it's time to put that plan into action! We need a wall with a small hole in it.

Why the hole? It needs to be just large enough for a human-like creature to go through, but small enough that the werewolves will be unable to chase after them.

The idea is, we concentrate on the wall, making sure opposing element barriers don't touch. Then, we fling the wall at the werewolves.

The hellhound should be so surprised by this that he will drop Austin. That's when one of us should run in and retrieve him.

Then we run. Run like heck towards the northeast."
Lida's voice was so determined that it was adorable.

---

"Even so, I know it'll work out. As long as we have each other, and as long as we remain persistent, then there's no way we can fail! Let's power forward and keep! Hope! Ali . . . ve . . . ! OOF!" Jay had become so passionate that he wasn't concentrating on holding on to Gary and ended up falling forward. Good thing he finished his speech before he hit the ground!

Jay gasped and looked up to see the werewolf . . . running away? He turned his head towards Gary and smiled. He stood up and brushed himself off.

He began to run back towards the group to see what was going on. How it would take him less than three turns when he is clearly not as fast as Gary is anyone's guess, but just go with it okay?

---

"Understood!" Jeremy confirmed aloud, hopefully getting everyone's attention. He began to relay the plan as Lida had laid it out.

"Anyone who can cast barriers, we need to do something special with them," Jeremy explained, "Let us try concentrating on forming them into a wall.

The wall should have a hole big enough for one of us to run through.

If we all work together, we can fling the wall at the pack of werewolves and save Austin!"
He went on to explain in more detail, the way Lida did.

---

As Mikael ran up to Kirimi and sat down on the opposite side Remeku sat, Kirimi confirmed he was fine in a . . . unique way.

"W-Water spirit? A-Ah, um, thanks . . . I see thou hast recovered from thy ailment! Ehehe~" Mikael remarked cheerily, attempting to roleplay a bit more.

He listened to Jeremy's plan and stood up along with Kirimi and Remeku.

After he realized there wasn't much he could do, Mikael began to pout, "Oh, uh, it seems I don't have any sort of barrier spell, so I'm kinda usele-""Mikey! Now's not the time to feel down! Lend Jeremy your aid!" Puffy interrupted, whacking Mikael on the head . . . somehow.

"U-Um . . . excuse me?"

"You're a water spirit, dingus! You--and Mr. Lata--may not have barrier spells, but if you concentrate with someone else, you can probably augment their part of the spell! You won't know until you try~!"

"O-Okay. Thanks, Puffy! Haha!"

"Don't mention it. No seriously, don't. It's embarrassing." Puffy whispered the last part.

"E-Eh? Well, whatever," Mikael said in confusion. He turned to remeku and suggested, "Remmy, when the wall goes up, can you run in and grab Austin? I-I think you're the best for the job." He smiled innocently and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Professor Lata?" Mikael told the vampire, "I'm glad you're alright. When this battle is over and we're somewhere safe, I'd really like to talk to you . . . and Remmy."
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku smiled at Kirimi who seemed better than ever, witch made her happy. She perked up when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked over and saw Mikael who smiled at her. Her face turned red as she looked to the side without moving her head. "O-of course! Heh... U-um! G-good luck! I-I know you w-will be a good help too! Mehe~" Remeku hugged Mikael and then got up, suddenly needing to complete an important task. She ran over to a far away side of where the werewolves were gathering, and waited. If she failed... who knows what will happen to Austin...

-----

Kirimi smiled to Mikael. "Thou hast great power, I sense! Thy will like thou the most in thy class! Ahaa!" Kirimi said as he patted Mikael's head and walked off to assist his sister.

-----

Lumica vibrated with excitement. She was finally useful to everyone, and not a burden. She stood straight and found the perfect place to stand and concentrate on the spell she would cast.
*coughs awkwardly*

Cat swallowed her pride and decided to help out with the wall, realizing that keeping a cool head has a better chance of succeeding than going up against a pretty much full-strength pack of werewolves alone. Her eyes become intense as she begins concentrating on her Fire Wall spell.

---

The celebratory howling of the pack has become faint enough for Lida to finally concentrate on what she's doing without having to distract herself with her own thoughts. Extending her wand outward, she prepared to cast her protection spell as a wall rather than a dome.

---

Jay began to play a soft melody as a form of light began to appear alongside the others. As Jay played around with the melody, the form changed shape until it was tall and wide like a wall.

---

Jeremy focused his thoughts on his own spell, forming a wall alongside Jay's and Lida's. Cat's and Lumica's would be at either end.

---

"I-I know you can do it, Remmy," Mikael encouraged her in a soft voice. He stared at Jeremy with intent and Jeremy's part of the wall began to take on a blue tint. The wall looked more sturdy at that position and Mikael focused his thoughts on forming a person-sized hole in the middle of it.

One could have felt the tension in the area as everyone who could cast barriers was concentrating on their section of the wall. It began to take form, but would still take a few more seconds of concentration to become solid and movable.
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

Felicity sat down on the ground for a small break, though she didn't let herself rest completely - she wanted to be ready to move when the time came. It was a bit difficult staying still and just watching, but she had to admit, the sight of all the different shields coming together was pretty awesome.

Isaiah tried his best to locate a good angle to shoot at the fleeing werewolves.

As the wall solidified more and more, one could easily tell how amateurish it looked. However, that's what made it unique. Everyone's personality was shown off in their section of the wall. It definitely looked patchwork; different designs, different styles of architecture, different elements obviously, different thicknesses, and it seemed like it was being held together by everyone's hopes and dreams. Regardless, it began to hum, teeming with energy, proving that the combined concentration spell had been successful.
100% pure Joy.

hi

Once he'd found the perfect angle (or, at least, the best one he could find), Isaiah fired yet another arrow at the horde of wolves.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku heart pounded. Can I save him...? Her heart skipped a beat. Am I going to let one of my friends down...? Her heart stopped for a moment. Will he die...?. Remeku had completely forgotten that this was just a Virtual World, as a flame lit up inside her. Austin is not you're chew toy, filthy dog!!!. With the encouragement of Remeku's sidekick and brother, she ran through the opening in the wall and dashed into the pile of werewolves. As soon as she got into the opening, the wall that all her friends had performed had flung right into the pack of werewolves, putting the hound in shock, as it let go of Austin. Austin was in the air for a moment, then Remeku grabbed him carefully and ran out of the wall. When she escaped with Austin, she saw the pack being set off there feet in a backfire from the wall. She set Austin down gently, and tried to wake him up. Remeku already guessed that it wouldn't be that easy to wake up Austin, but she tried just to make sure. Remeku smiled, proud of herself. Like heck I was going to let that lame excuse for an alpha to take one of my friends... I'm glad you're okay, Austin. Remeku waited patiently, ready for the moment Austin's mother would come in a burst to see if her son was okay.
-----

Kirimi closed his eyes tightly as his sister burst into the opening in the wall and freed Austin. He sighed in relief as she came out a few minutes later, with Austin in her hands. Suddenly, Remeku started to hold her head, appearing to be in pain, so Kirimi rushed over to her to see if she were okay. She began to let go of her head, giving Kirimi a sign of "Its Okay".

-----

Lumica put all her heart into the spell she performed, feeling like she could finally help someone, or everyone. Even if it wasn't that much help, it was still... help. Lumica's eyes filled with all the hope in the world, as a beam of light shined out of her hand, that was facing where everyone else's hands were.
*coughs awkwardly*

A new dawn.

"Whoo! Go, guys, you can do this!" Felicity cheered, just before everybody threw their shields together at the werewolves. Focused on the scattering of their opponents, she missed Remeku running through the hole in the wall. But she had noticed the girl coming back with Austin, and so she jumped to her feet and ran to the two, hoping she could do something to help her friend.

Cat, Lida, Jay, and Jeremy all breathed collective sighs of relief as their barrier solidified completely, along with Lumica's piece. They didn't have to glance at each other for confirmation--they'd all felt the synergy between them. All that was left to do was send the wall toward the fleeing pack.

They all snapped forward at once. Jay's (and Lumica's) playing had reached a satisfying cadence as the final notes rang out. Jeremy extended his staff outwards. Lida did the same with her tiny wand, glowing brighter than ever. Cat had raised her arms above her head and threw her hands down with a gutteral, ferocious shout. The wall sped forward like a stone from a slingshot.

The next thing the werewolves knew, they were hit by something huge and fast. Not expecting it at all, the lot began to panic at once. The hellhound was so surprised that he threw his head back and yelped out of reflex, launching his cargo back toward the players. The werewolves fell all over themselves and ended up piled in a heap. That definitely cut their celebration short.

Austin's bruised, broken, and limp body descended like a ragdoll. Thanks to Remeku's bravery and strength, it didn't suffer any further damage.

Cat, Jay, Jeremy, Lida, and Mikael all ran towards Remeku as she returned, wide smiles on their faces.

Mikael squeezed Remeku's shoulder out of appreciation, but he knew they couldn't rest just yet. "There's no time to lose! We may have reclaimed Austin, but those werewolves won't stay down forever! Let's go!!" He shouted with urgency, pointing towards the northeast.

"Wow, your words are like a coursing stream which knows exactly where it needs to go. I couldn't agree more," Jay praised.

"Hmhmhm, agreed. I could not have phrased it more effectively or eloquently! Full marks in teambuilding and communication!" Jeremy commented with a chuckle.

As the scene faded out, one final whimper could be heard as Isaiah's arrow struck one of the now completely-disorganized werewolves.
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku's happiness streamed over her like a wave. Now that everyone was safe, they needed to get away from the werewolves before they got their strength back. She grabbed Mikael's hand and ran forward. "Well then lets goooooooo!!!!" Remeku's eyes lit up with determination as she energetically jumped as she ran. "You were super cool too, Mikey! There's a certain glow in your eyes whenever you form magic! Ohh~ it's like Sword Art Online all over again! Mehe~!" Remeku started to fantasize about something, making her more happy than before.

-----

Kirimi's smile widened as he looked over at the werewolves. Not so big and bad now, huh? Kirimi smirked and then ran along with his friends to the northeast. No way was he going to fight them again, today marked the worst day of his life, yet it was such a beautiful day . . .

-----

Lumica smiled brightly and skipped along with her classmates to safety from the werewolves. "When you think about it, those werwolves kind of helped us destroy them . . . they were all perfectly in one spot!" Lumica wasn't talking specifically to anyone, but yet there was a creepy tone in her voice. If it wasn't for her friends, Lumica would have never gotten the strength to fight long side them.
*coughs awkwardly*

A new dawn.

Felicity gasped when she reached close enough to see Austin's condition. "Cur-" Her bracelet glowed as she started the healing spell, but hearing Mikael say they had to go, she stopped. It was probably better he stayed unconscious when they were all leaving as fast as they could from the place. With one last look at the fallen group of werewolves, she ran along with the others to the northeast.

Cat ran up beside Remeku and stared at her with pleading eyes. It was clear she was appreciative of what Remeku had done to save her son from captivity, but she still desired to be the one to carry Austin to safety.

---

Lida was overjoyed that her plan had succeeded. She performed various flips, twirls, figure-eights, and other tricks in the air in celebration before darting off towards the northeast along with the others.

---

Jay glimpsed the wall crumbling and fading in the distance. He placed his right hand over his heart and sighed. The construct they'd cooperated to create had served its purpose. As temporary as it was, Jay knew the strengthening of the bond that act had brought would persist much longer as a result. "We did it . . . everyone!" Jay shouted with a relieved smile on his face.

As he started his run to the northeast, Jay's heart tugged him towards Felicity. It seemed that even during a dangerous escape, he felt drawn towards the Lucky Student, opting to run alongside her over anyone else.

---

Jeremy did not wish to stick around to lecture the werewolves. He wasn't sure if they would even be able to understand the things he'd considered saying. As he ran to the northeast, he kept an eye out for anyone who seemed like they might fall behind, especially Lida--whose wings, he thought, might tire out if she flew too quickly. Jeremy had to be very cautious of what he thought about, though. Normally, Jeremy would be able to quickly suppress any stray thoughts. With a direct mental connection though, who knows what either he or Lida might send or receive by accident.

---

Feeling satisfied that he was able to assist in the plan, Mikael turned to run and was nearly thrown off balance as Remeku took his hand. "Ah! R-Remmy, I--" Mikael stammered, interrupted by her further praise. "My eyes . . . do that? Ehehe!" Mikael's voice was filled with wonder and curiosity, but mostly happiness that the plan had worked. More words could wait until later, after they'd escaped the current situation. He shot a quick glance at Felicity to show his appreciation for the encouragement. Felicity--another person he had yet to talk to. He assured himself there would be plenty of time for talking once they were a safe distance away from the pack which would no doubt pursue them if they lingered any further.

Puffy circled Remeku and Mikael in celebration as the two ran off to the northeast with the others.
100% pure Joy.

hi

Noticing everyone else was running northeast, albeit a little too late, Isaiah got up and ran along with them.

As our heroes ran off towards the northeast, the werewolves were still busy regrouping. They finally reformed their protective ring around the hellhound, who looked like he was poised to chase after the fleeing adventurers . . . and then he didn't.

---

If anyone looked behind them, they might notice the werewolves not pursuing and wonder what's up. Some might even think it rather contrived, but everyone was too busy getting a move-on to Austin's suggested location, the unconscious Programmer was being hefted by his mother, who wasn't bothering to look back. All that mattered was moving her son as far away from the dangerous werewolf pack as possible.

As those who stayed for the whole battle finally reached the edge of the forest, they spotted firelight in the distance. As they approached, they saw their friends waiting for them. Sakura had crafted kindling for the fire and was currently weaving a tale accompanied by a variety of origami animals and figures. Sayako was sitting next to her, busy writing in her journal and reading over her spellbook. Arthur was nowhere to be found, but one could assume he was creeping around, hiding behind trees and generally being stealthy. Flo was, well, hovering a distance away, keeping watch over the group and taking notes on them and their behavior. Alfons was alternating between splitting arrows in half with other arrows and pouting because he didn't have any milk to drink.

Gary had just arrived ahead of the group currently fleeing and had just begun standing watch at the front of the gathering area.

» E V E N T . P R O C E E D »
Chapter 02, Encounter 01 - Werewolves? There wolves! // Complete!

((Initiative order is no longer in effect! Feel free to post at your discretion.))
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku sighed a cutesy sigh as she gathered up a hand full of blue and pink flowers around her and used her skills to attach them to a vine. A beautiful flower crown was made when she was finished, witch brought a happy wave stream through her. She walked up to Mikael and gently put the flower crown on his head and giggled, as it was slightly too big for him. "Mehehe~ You look so cute! Your water, so even though the flowers no longer live, you still bring them a life that no one else can understand. Look... the flowers are pink and blue! We use to do this all the time when we were kids..." Remeku's ears twitched as she looked over at an aggravated Alfons. Sheesh.... hasn't he heard the saying, "Don't cry over spilled milk?" Remeku shook her head, ashamed of how he was acting, after such a tiring battle.

-----

Kirimi was leaning against a tree, watching his fellow students all together once more. He pulled out his notebook and started writing down a little paragraph to start a new fan fiction:

A battle of hungry and vicious creatures... only to see that they were mistaken from the power of Hope's Peak Academy students, that even one without training, had high quality skill, and a fire in their heart's that could not be put out, even with the most magical water in the world. Their eyes glistened in a pure crystal, as their soul's combined with love and friendship, that was only broken by those who have the audacity to break it. Everyone is too afraid to break love, even if it is easy to break a heart... The heart is none other than a mage itself, have so much power and light and love, yet so fragile, that even looking at it with your own bare eyes, could shatter it into a million pieces, therefore, it is hidden inside of you, to keep it safe and strong for as long as it can. Their smiles tell the word that they are happy, yet what they conceal inside is not known by those who hasn't the power to see it. Their eyes, still filled with blood draining lust, yet they fill with tears, thinking they could have done better... Such strong growing flowers... lost in the meadow of past, future, and present. They would rather die protecting each other, than to die by being protected. They would rather smile and laugh, when all they want to do is cry. They would rather shed their own blood, than their own tears. It's all because they can love. Their love is connected like a web of a million worlds and thought bobbles being processed differently. Their emotions effect one another, creating a wonderful history that no one wants to re-write. Their love has shown this broken world that they can fix the cracks and fill them with tears of joy and smiling that is as bright as a thousand suns. There love, will give the unloving no mercy. Not one star in the sky can grant a wish as beautiful as these student's love.

Realizing that he had written more than intended, Kirimi held his notebook tight to his chest and looked up to the sky. Not one star in the sky can grant a wish as beautiful as their love.... not one... Kirimi chuckled.

-----

Lumica sat on a nearby rock and used her magic to play a lullaby. Her voice echoed softly through the air, like a siren in the water.
"Cast away your worries, my dear
For tomorrow comes a new day
Hold to me, you've nothing to fear
For your dreams are not far away
As you lay your head and you rest
May your dreams take over, my love
Listen close, my son of the west
For your destiny lies above
Though the world is cruel
There's a light that still shines
In the darkest days of our lives
When all hope seems lost
and you can't find your way
Think of me as you look to the sky
Child mine, your future is bright
For your father's blood's in your veins
In dark times, I pray you will fight
For the world will soon know your name"

Lumica sang with all her heart, to lighten up the mood that was around the area.
*coughs awkwardly*

As the group finally arrived near the campsite, Jay noticed Gary standing watch and called out, "Hey G-Gary, look, it's us! And look who we saved!" He gestured to Cat, who was breathlessly carrying Austin in her arms, about ready to collapse from exhaustion.

"Miss Zimmern, I really would suggest you let one of us take care of him. He is safe now," Jeremy suggested, looking very concerned for Cat.

"I need to get him to safety! I won't stop until Austin is . . . until he's . . ." It was no good though. Cat's legs gave out and she and her son crumpled to the ground.

Lida flitted about, making sure everyone looked okay, before plonking down on the grass near Lumica, also appearing to be exhausted, even moreso by the soothing music.

Jeremy decided to walk around and observe his students and colleagues. He glimpsed Kirimi's notebook, noticing how much was written, but not wanting to read it in case it was private. He also listened to Sakura's story for a bit. Finally, he sat down near Lida, paying attention to Lumica's performance. He took out a notepad from his belt pack and began to scribble something down. There was a wide smile on his face, indicating that presumably what he was writing was positive in nature.

'Miss Himawari, Mr. Lata, and Miss Moon - Full marks for outstanding displays of talent,' he thought as he chuckled to himself and read back over his notes. 'And additional points to the whole group for working together so well.'

"Th-That melody . . ." Jay felt his heart being tugged in two different directions. On one hand he wanted to be near the wonderful music. On the other, he desired to stay near Felicity. He had stars in his eyes though. Or perhaps it'd be more apt to say he had stars in his ears, but the metaphor doesn't work as well. It also wasn't like music to his ears because it was music to his ears. Compromising, Jay sat on a log as close as he could find to Lumica and began playing along, harmonizing with the tune Lumica was playing.

Mikael was simply walking around, observing the different activities going on until he felt something being placed on his head. He gasped and turned to see Remeku smiling radiantly. "E-Ehehe~ R-R-Remmy!" Then Remeku explained that he gave life to the flowers nobody else could understand. "You r-really think so? But I thought that was Miss Hi . . . Hima . . . Himawari's thing." He glanced over at the Origami Practitioner, who was still crafting paper figures out of seemingly nowhere.

"Uh, h-hold on. I think I can . . ." Mikael began, before a gentle light engulfed him. His blue skin turned back to its original peachy color and his ears became rounded again. His body returned to its original height and his head increased in size slightly so the crown better fit his head. "Th-There. I don't know wh-why I know this, but I think this is called a 'glamor,' where magical creatures can take on a more human form. I th-think I still feel like I'm made of water though." He adjusted the crown on his head, the tired, wilted flowers seeming to have regained some of their vitality.

He'd thought about what Remeku said about them doing that sort of thing as kids and a sad look appeared in his eyes. Of course, he didn't remember any of it. That's something he'd been wanting to talk to the Latas about when he had some time, but he figured he'd wait for everything to calm down first. Why was he able to trust Remeku so easily? He had his theories, but it wouldn't be an easy conversation to have, he believed.
100% pure Joy.

Sleeping is my life.

As Gary have began his watch, he spotted the group running up to join them within the forest. Then Jay called out to him, reminding him that it's just him and the others. And to not mention that they have rescued Austin. He watched as the group get settled in, before he got back to his duty as a lookout, keeping an eye out for any trouble.

He continues to keep watch, making sure there's no trouble coming. If there is, Gary would warn the others that there's trouble coming their way. At least, Gary believes that he and the others are safe... For now.

hi

As soon as the group reached the campsite, Isaiah collapsed at the trunk of a tree, taking in deep breaths and trying to calm himself after what had happened.

"I hope...I hope we never have to do that again. Not for a while, at least." He sprawled out a bit and tried to take a nap.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku looked at Mikael as he took on a human form. She tried her best not to get use to the water carnation of him, knowing that wasn't him. She gently touched his shoulder, making sure that Mikael was really human now. "I like your human form better. It's something I have so many fond memory's of." Remeku smiled at him with a big, bright smile that completely threw away the fact that she was a dark type elf. She was good at faking smiles. She guessed it was one of her abilities, that was horribly cursed. She looked down, her silver hair covering her face, witch barely covered the tears that uncontrollably came down her face. The world was so cruel at to make her best friend forget about her. It was so cruel as to let the kids at elementary and middle school be such bullies. It was so cruel to keep her own brother away for too much at a time. The world took away the love of her from her parents. The world is both evil and good, yet all Remeku sees is evil. evil. evil. evil. evil. EVIL! Why can't it just all go away.... Remeku got up slowly, feeling that all flowers around her would die from the awful aura, like Mikael. Mikael was a beautiful flower to her, someone who blooms with the world. He cries with others, laughs with others, smiles with others. Yet he remember little of doing that with Remeku. It's okay though... She knew it was okay... He was better off--- "I'm so sorry, Mikey.... I just.... I just.... nnn...." Remeku dozed off. Her lips quivered in pain as she tried to smile. Smiles are so fake. Their like makeup, they cover what is so important behind it. Do you see my pain? Are you sad, world? Do you even care? No... you don't care, world. I'm just another one of you pests that entertain you all day, every day, every night, every dreadful moment. You can't hear my screams. You laugh... oh how cruel you are, world. Remeku looked up to the sky, feeling her tears go back into her eyes. She walked away slowly, feeling every step as painful as every blink. Her form was of a character known as InuYasha... someone who has the urge to protect the person he loves and find something he desires, yet Remeku had the audacity to act as him....

((sorry this doopsydoodle of my mind just had to slip out. I'm secretly listening to Super Smash Bros as I made this... ohohohohhhooho XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP))

-----

Kirimi walked over to Jeremy, his heart pounding loudly in his ears. There, the great Jeremy Slezak, Kirimi's idol was standing right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *AHEM* Kirimi tapped Jeremy's shoulder, feeling like he gained extreme power just by touching him. "Y-you can read this if you wish... sire... I mean Mr. Jeremy, I mean Jeremy-Senpai, ahhh! I mean Slezak, I mean JEREMAZAK! Arghhhh...... I mean Mr. Slezak? Or well... I don't know...!?" Kirimi handed Jeremy his notebook with shaky hands. Sweat dripped from his face, like a waterfall. Kirimi wanted to be an excellent leader, like the great powerful Jeremy Slezak, the ultimate awesome person! Ahaahahaha!

-----

Lumica continued to sing in a perfect harmony to keep everyone at ease. Her eyes closed with peace as her voice almost echoed in the metaphoric atmosphere.
*coughs awkwardly*

"M-Memories . . ." Mikael muttered, seeming to be deep in thought about the situation. Remeku seemed to be really distraught about it. But what could Mikael do? The maybe eight or nine years he could actually remember of his life didn't have a trace of her in it. He couldn't possibly know what she was going through inside. Still, he knew what he wanted to say to her, to lift her spirits and perhaps have her focus on the future; the thing they could still change, but . . . how to explain it?

And then Remeku walked away, leaving him to feel helpless on his own. Well, maybe this was okay. It's important to not become stuck on one person all the time. This may be the opportunity he needed to get to know some of the others. But who to talk to first? He began to wander the campsite, unsure with whom to strike up a conversation, hoping maybe someone else would solve that problem for him.

---

"Ah, no, Mr. Lata, that is alri--" Jeremy began to protest, before being handed the notebook anyway. Sighing in resignation, he began to peruse the long paragraph Kirimi had composed, taking in every detail he could.

"Your writing style is . . . quite unique. I must say I am excited for the sorts of things you will teach this semester's class," Jeremy complimented once he was finished reading. "Please, do not worry so much. I have no doubt you will do splendidly!" Jeremy could see the stressful aura around Kirimi, like a fan approaching a celebrity. He couldn't understand why Kirimi thought so highly of him. His teaching methods had earned him some recognition, but by no means was he--nor did he wish to be--famous. Even so, Jeremy always enjoyed opportunities to teach and guide others, even if they weren't students of his.

---

Jay continued to jam along with Lumica's performance, his playing becoming more relaxed and emotional as he found his groove. Jamming like this really made him wish the school band idea had taken off. Too bad nobody wanted to sign up. He'd take any opportunity he could get though, and he'd been waiting for this chance. He was no ultimate musician himself, but he could at least pride himself on being able to keep up with, and improvise alongside, one. He wondered what Felicity, and the others, thought of their playing, though he was presently too into it to ask anyone their opinion.
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku's heart was trying to run, but to where? Why was she acting like this? Maybe her heart has enough of excepting...By this point Remeku had lost hope that Mikael would ever get his memories back... but she still tried to hold on. "Mikey wants to remember... I know that... I can just feel it...", Remeku thought to herself as she walked up to a hill that curved over a beautiful stream of water. "water... is so beautiful all of a sudden....", Remeku reached out to touch it, forgetting it was 6 feet down beneath her. She slipped and fell. Feeling the since of danger, Remeku tried to reach up for something but she quickly fell into the stream of water with a loud splash. "Owwwwwwwwww! aaaaa!" Remeku's back hit a few rocks. She doubted they injured her severely, but they would leave a bruise or two. She got up and walked slowly in the water, her small self kneeling down like she was being watched. She stopped when she came across and beautiful pink blossomed tree that stood tall and firm to it's ground. It swayed side to side, the wind helping it greet her in the sudden encounter. When she stepped on the very ground the tree stretched upon, Remeku breathed in a calm feeling. A feeling of hope, happiness, care and affection. All she could feel was her heart becoming relaxed and cheerful once more. Remeku reached up to the leaves of the sacred tree. She touched a random pink coated leaf and watched it turn green. Stunned, Remeku touched another one, but it turned purple. Then another, red. Then another, blue. It flashed the colors purple, pink, red, green, and blue. Colors that seemed almost too familiar to the hearts of her dear friends. But where does the red fit in and why did only 1 leaf turn red? Is it the hate? Or... maybe it's... Her thoughts were cut off by a gentle stream of water that touched her small bare feet. It tickled but it filled her with a strange power. Curious, Remeku took out a potion from her science bag and put a little bit of the water into her bottle. To her amazement, the liquid instantly turned into a disco ball that glowed with all the colors of the tree: purple, pink, red, green, and blue all dancing within the bottle. Remeku took some more of the water and then closed the bottle tightly, then set it gently into her science bag. She would experiment on it when she had the chance. She sat beside the lovely happy aura spreading tree and fell into a calm and warm sleep.

-----

Kirimi blushed bright red at the royalty before him, as he gave him such a compliment. "A-ah... thank you sire.... I-I just wanted you to be impressed with me is all.... oh uh! please don't think that is weird, my lord! I... well... I plan on teaching anything that involves them all being completely creative and open minded to who they really are inside." Kirimi said happily as he pushed his glasses up to his face. A warm and happy feeling washed over him.

-----

Lumica smiled over at Jay, who was singing along with her in a beautiful harmony. Her eyes glowed with pure happiness and joy as her voice connected with Jay's, making the perfect duet.
*coughs awkwardly*

A new dawn.

Felicity stopped with the others when they reached the campsite, and took in deep breaths. With a weak smile, she raised a hand to wave to Gary. "Hi, Gary, we're back!" She then actually looked at what had been set up and her eyes widened with surprise. "Wow, an actual campfire? First time seeing it out of movies..."

She sat down - or perhaps it was more appropriate to say 'fell down' - onto the log nearest to her, relaxing with the music that was being played. 'Wait, music?' Glancing in its direction, she saw Lumica and Jay playing together. The absolute concentration they were paying to it was amazing, and it showed in the harmony of the song. 'Wow, I really understand why Lumica's the Ultimate Singer...'

Looking around, she saw most of the people were engaged in one thing or the other, except for Mikael who seemed to just be walking around. "Oh, hey, Mikael!" She greeted, trying to make herself heard while not disturbing the others. "Looking for something?"

"A-Ah!" Mikael gasped as the Lucky Student called out to him when he was walking by. "M-Miss Clover! It's . . . It's a pleasure to meet you." He bowed slightly, then proceeded to sit on the log next to Felicity. "And um, I'm not looking for anything in particular. It's j-just, now that Remmy--that's uh, my nickname for Miss Lata . . . anyway--now that Remmy's able to relax a bit, I thought I'd try talking to some people."

Mikael pondered for a moment, then asked, "S-So your talent is luck? Th-That sounds fascinating. I'd think at first that having everything go in your favor would make life easy, but . . . I-I can tell it c-can't be that simple." He hoped he wasn't starting too strongly.

And then he heard Remeku's pained scream and shot up. "R-Remmy!" he shouted. "A-A-Ah, I'll b-be right back, Miss Clover!" he told Felicity as he ran towards where he'd heard the scream come from.

Jay had heard Felicity talking to someone and opened his eyes to look just as Mikael jumped up and ran away. Looking a bit concerned, he found a place where he could pluck a sustained chord and let it ring out. He gave Felicity a wave with his right hand, while smiling tentatively at her. He then tried to get back into his rhythm, though he would find it difficult until everything seemed alright again.

Mikael dashed up the hill and looked over the side of the cliff above the stream. He saw Remeku wading towards the other side of it, moving towards some kind of tree. He observed the spectacle for a moment, watching Remeku turn the leaves different colors. She seemed more relaxed and calm now as Mikael placed a hand over his heart, closed his eyes, and breathed a sigh of relief. His hair was gently rustled by the same wind which caused the tree to sway, and Mikael felt some influence from the peaceful atmosphere as well. Remembering the friend he just met, he turned around and rushed back down the hill.

"Well, Mr. Lata, if you ever need any advice, I am by no means a writer myself but I will gladly do what I can," Jeremy replied with a smile, hoping his tone was sufficiently comforting. "I am all for students being open about who they are, so I very much anticipate your first lesson. Speaking of lessons, it might prove difficult in our current situation, but I believe I may still be able to hold classes in this Virtual World. I will just have to tutor the students currently not here at a later date."

As Mikael sat back down on the log next to Felicity, he exhaled and apologized. "S-Sorry about that. Remmy must've fallen down a small hill, but it was over some water and she seems to have recovered. I-I was extremely worried, even though I just met her yesterday--at least, I think I only met her yesterday . . . Anyway, she found some kind of color-changing tree and something that looked like a new ingredient to make potions with. Isn't . . . Isn't this place just amazing?" Mikael smiled, but still looked a little reserved. He hoped he hadn't been talking too much.
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku Laid her head side to side dreaming of something very peacefully that she felt the need to wake up, or she would want to be asleep forever. Her heart pounded to each foot step she took in the world of imagination.
. . .
”R-R-Remmy!?” a voice called out to Remeku as she turned around to see her childhood best friend zoom to her and give her a tight hug of friendship. It was the first day of Hope’s Peak academy and Remeku hadn’t seen this blue-haired, adorable goofball since the end of second grade. Remeku smiled with tears going down her face. She had no idea why he had to move away, it was out of the blue. ”I’m really sorry, sweetie but Mikael and us need to move away. His father got a new job around another area and we have to go so he can work. Mikael said he loved you and would visit you when he had the chance. Hehe” Mikael’s mother had said that and walked away after giving Remeku a kiss on the head and ruffling her tiny head full of hair. Remeku was really close to Mikael’s parents, considering the fact her own parents wanted nothing to do with her, and Mikael’s parents knew that. They despised them. ”abuse” they would call it. Remeku just called it ”rejection”. Mikael was the only thing Remeku had to hold on to, or she would fall off the cliff of utter despair. ”Why did you never visit? Remeku said with tears streaming down her face. Mikael looked down with a huge frown. ”That’s because we were always busy! My mom had so many meetings to go to, and since my dad was never home because of work, I had to go with her. I soon started to give up on asking her when she kept on promising me and then it would end up never happening. Remmy, I promise! I missed you so much! I just… we just never had the time… I’m really sorry…” Mikael said as he looked into Remeku’s sad eyes. She smiled happily as she found out that her best friend hadn’t forgotten about her after all. He pulled out Yume~Kokoro, witch was an old stuffed toy Remeku had made for him a while ago, and put it in front of his face. Mikael, being an excellent voice actor, imitated a squeaky voice, and waved the toy in front of Remeku’s face. ”Hello, I am puffy and I have come her to tell you that you are in danger of being in the attack of the tickle monster!” Then Mikael put the toy down away from Remeku’s face and looked like he was ready to strike her. Remeku started to laugh as she started to run and Mikael yelling things out like “Stop in the name of Hufflepuffy!” and run after her.

Remeku woke up with tears going down her face. ”if only that happened…” Remeku thought as she got up and brushed herself off. If only this was a world where Mikael did remember her. She scratched behind her elf ears and looked down. It’s okay though… there is nothing to worry about… Mikael is here… He is alive… He is trying his best to believe… To believe that it is true… To find hope. Remeku looked up to the sky with determination and wiped her tears. At least Mikael doesn’t think that she is crazy and out of her mind. Remeku ran forward with top speed, holding her hands behind her in a strange pose. She went back to where everyone was and looked around until her eyes landed on Mikael. ”Everything is good! Everything is great! Everything is amazing!” She shouted as she used her magic to throw confetti everywhere.

-----

Kirimi nodded nervously to the great master and pushed his glasses up to his face. ”I would gladly teach a class here, if you wish your majesty” Kirimi said nodding up and down properly to the great Jeremy. Kirimi raised a hand up to the air. ”Thy shall teach all with a good attitude and calm mind!”

-----

Lumica stopped slowly so the song wasn’t ended abruptly and Jay knew about it. She smiled to the wordsmith and put a thumbs up. ”Thank ya’, partna’!” Lumica used a different tone as she went over to Jay and gave him a small high five.
*coughs awkwardly*

Jay finished playing alongside Lumica, then stood up and bowed respectfully. After Lumica thanked him, he replied, "Ahaha, no need to thank me! It was an honor playing with you." He joined in the high five before continuing, "You must do a lot of concerts, right? I'd love to come see you sometime, and maybe . . ." Jay glanced over to where Felicity was conversing with Mikael, ". . . bring a guest." He couldn't help blushing slightly as he said that.

"Hmhmhm, 'Your Majesty?' I appreciate that, but I am by no means royalty, nor are you simply one of my subjects." Jeremy handed the notebook back to the Fanfic Writer. "But of course I would ask you to teach a class. That is why I hired you. Let us both do our best!" Jeremy tried to show some enthusiasm despite being close to exhausted from the battle. He stifled a yawn as he glanced around at his students, currently relaxing while they could.

"Mm?" The sound Mikael made was very quiet as he looked on in confusion towards Remeku when she had returned. He was still waiting for Felicity's response.
100% pure Joy.

A new dawn.

"Uh, hope I didn't disturb you there," Felicity said to Mikael. "It's a pleasure to meet you too! But you know, Professor Slezak's the only one here who calls me "Miss Clover", I think, and that's okay 'cause he's a teacher, but we're both probably just a few years apart... um, well, what I mean is that you can just call me Felicity." She had been about to give her hand for a handshake, but when he bowed, she did the same. "Oh, I see... that makes sense. This seems like a pretty good time to get to know people, after all. Though, correct me if I'm wrong, it looks like you don't have any plans on who to talk with?"

"Yep, Lucky Student here!" She said with a chuckle. "I'll admit I've had a lot of moments that need to be recorded to be believed, but yeah, it's not all that easy. Luck... is a really complicated thing, to be honest."

Hearing the scream, Felicity stood up as well. "Wh-what was that...?" She mumbled, turning to Mikael and nodding. "Yeah, sure... " She then sat down again and waited, hoping everything was alright.

Seeing Jay wave at her, she tried to mask her worry and smiled back, giving him a thumbs-up. She tried focusing on the music, but she couldn't stop from glancing to where Mikael had gone and wondering what had happened. It was only when he came back and explained that she relaxed.

Felicity was about to answer to Mikael, but Remeku's sudden appearance startled her, and it took Mikael's sound to snap her out of it. "You shouldn't apologise! I'm glad Remeku's okay. Do you really mean she found a tree that can change its colours? That sounds awesome! Really, this feels like the kinda place you'd write fantasy stories about. I wonder what else is here that's like the tree... though hopefully we don't have many like those werewolves."

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku has a determined heart to go on and adventure the area but when she heard Falicity ask about the tree she found, she stopped and smiled. "One hundred percent! I found a tree that resembled colors of many of my friends! Like blue, pink, purple, green, and oddly, red. I did some research on it and I think the tree is supposed to give color of people you love or care about truly. And sense the people I care about love those colors," Remeku stopped a second and tilted her head. "maybe not red... I don't know where that color came from..." She thought then looked back at Falicity and continued. "Those colors appeared. If you were to touch it, Falicity, I bet the tree would show other colors. Cool, huh? Look! I took a sample of this enchanted water!" Remeku happily got the potion bottle that had the flashing liquid out of her science bag. She touched it and the colors flashed purple, pink, blue, green, and weirdly, red. Remeku smiled, feeling like a science teacher. She looked to the side for a moment in thought, then handed the potion bottle out to Falicity. "To observe, I would like you to touch the bottle and see what colors flash. Any colors that appear, will be the favorite colors of those who are dear to you. I need you to do this, so I can learn more about this type of substance. Would you?" Remeku stood properly witch wasn't like how she normally was at all, and waited for Falicity to respond. Remeku had a gaze in her eyes that was more of a curious scientist, then of a shy young girl. She seemed more serious than playful. In her right hand was a notebook, ready to write down her observation, and in the left was the bottle being politely handed to the ultimate lucky student.

-----

Kirimi smiled to Jeremy and nodded once more. "Yes Thy hast to believe what thou says is true..." Kirimi bowed to Jeremy and then properly walked off to see what the other students were up to.

-----

Lumica giggled when Jay was obviously talking about Falicity. "Aw... How absolutely sweet of you! Well, of course! Hahe... 'Falicity' is welcome at any time, as for you, Jay! Hahe~!" Lumica winked to Jay when he started blushing from looking at Falicity. Lumica knew what was going on in between them, or at least how Jay felt. She thought it was cute and smiled sweetly to Jay's question.
*coughs awkwardly*

"O-Oh no, you didn't d-disturb me," Mikael said, attempting to reassure Felicity, "I'm still a l-little jumpy after the b-battle, ehehe, th-though I admit I was a bit surprised you remembered my name. Anyway, my parents always taught me to be polite and respectful, b-but I guess you're right; we're peers. I mean, I'm um, 16 . . . I think, s-so I suppose I just look stuck-up if I use everyone's last names. I'm not a-afraid of first names or anything, so . . ."

He cleared his throat and attempted his greeting once again, "Nice to meet you, F-Felicity." He tried to smile, his cheeks tinted a slight pink from embarrassment. "You a-already know my name. I'm just a v-voice actor . . . b-but if you have any favorite characters from games, TV shows, anime, movies, et cetera you'd like me to imitate, I'll do it! As for why I didn't talk to anyone in particular, I guess I'm just not good at initiating conversations, and there's so many people here I still need to get to know, and I just couldn't decide who to start with . . . th-that's why I was just kind of roaming around." He had rambled on again. He always felt like he either didn't talk enough, or talked way too much. As a voice actor, he got used to talking for long periods of time, and sometimes that would extend to conversations.

---

As Kirimi walked off, Jeremy rushed towards Remeku with a look of concern, which turned to relief as he approached. "Miss Lata! Thank goodness you are not injured! If you are hurt, there is plenty of magic to-" He stopped when he heard her begin to excitedly explain to Felicity about the tree and the colorful liquid. He continued his notations as her explanation went on. "I-Intriguing," he muttered to himself.

---

Jay started when Lumica said who he was thinking about by name. "A-Am I that easy to read?" he asked, not actually looking for an answer. "Thanks, though. I'm really looking forward to it!" Jay would consider doing anything with Felicity to be fun, but the thought of attending a concert like that with her by his side was enough to quicken his heartbeat involuntarily. "Hey, Lumica," Jay asked in a desperate attempt to calm himself down, "What do you think of this place?"

---

"Th-Those who are d-dear to you . . ." Mikael repeated Remeku's words, his eyes fixated on the glowing, flashing substance in the bottle. 'I . . . I need to . . .' He felt his arm slowly reaching toward the bottle. 'I need to know.' He had taken a step forward as his hand drew closer. 'I need to know!' Why though? What was he hoping to see? 'I need to--wait my turn!' He forced his other arm to grab onto the outstretched one and pull it back. The action nearly made him fall backwards, but he undid his step forward, placing that foot behind him instead, to maintain his balance. He tried to stand still and observe the experiment, but the thoughts he had running through his head made him want to fidget like crazy.
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku smiled widely. Her hands began to shake, holding the bottle up too long. She jumped as she looked over to Mikael who extended his hand for a brief moment, feeling the need to touch the bottle. A sad face took place of her smile. He wants to know... He wants to find the truth... Remeku looked down and then looked up again, this time with a huge smile. "Of course... You are my precious sidekick! You should be the person who help me experiment!" Remeku smiled brighter, trying not to let her sadness take over. She held the potion bottle over to him. Her hands began to shake crazily now. Would pink light up? Is she even in his memory base enough for her to even be considered that important to him? Is she just that annoying pest? Does he even know that her favorite color is pink? Her heart was crying, for not only her, but for Mikael's sake as well.

-----

Kirimi tried to find someone to talk to but felt that the students would find him weird, talking to students that are ten years younger than he was. He shook his head and put since into his brain. He sat down and continued to write on to his story, more focused than normal.

-----

Lumica giggled once more. "Oh this place? Like nothing I have ever seen before. Though, to Remeku, I bet this world is her dream land..." Lumica dozed off, feeling weird saying Remeku's full name instead of La La, witch is what she normally called her. All of a sudden, a memory flashed into her mind
. . .
"Wouldn't it be great... if we could all die and re-loud ourselves back into the world and pretend that are death's meant nothing?" Remeku eyes were distant, angered, saddened, and looking into a direction that showed something that only Remeku could see...
. . .
Lumica gasped. Would Remeku try to see if it would hurt if she were to jump in this world? No... She couldn't actually be telling the truth. It would just be-
. . .
"I'm sorry, Lu Lu... My world just seems so blue right now..."
. . .
Lumica's heart skipped two beats. 'blue' huh? Mikael.... The boy who became Remeku's sidekick in a heartbeat... has blue hair...
. . .
"This world only turns, when someone else makes it worth turning... Remeku's eyes were plain, dull, lifeless.
. . .
Lumica frowned. Oh my god, Remeku. She jumped when she realized she had been thinking too long. She smiled and giggled a bit. "Oh sorry... I think this world would be a good place to make people get jealous of you...!" Lumica made an awkward face after the weird thing she said. Her mind needed a good smack to come back to reality.
*coughs awkwardly*

A new dawn.

Felicity looked relieved that she hadn't distracted Mikael from anything. "Yeah, I can understand that. Still can't believe we really fought against so many werewolves and an actual hellhound... Anyway, why would you be surprised I remembered you when you knew my name? I did miss your introduction, true, but it'd be bad if I didn't know the- what, twenty people on this trip?" She smiled. "You don't seem stuck-up, don't worry. It's just, I'm not used to that kinda formality from someone my age - and wow, you're exactly my age! Well, I guess our birthdays are probably different, but you're sixteen too! Though... you aren't sure of that?" Felicity said the last part a bit hesitantly.

As he greeted her again, she couldn't help but chuckle. "What do you mean, "just a voice actor"? You're the ultimate one, aren't you? Especially if you're confident enough that you can voice any character. Have you worked for a movie or anything yet?" She nodded as he told her why he didn't talk with anybody. "I see. Though I don't think you need to care about being good with starting conversations; from all the people I've met here, everybody's pretty friendly! Hmm, just curious, Mikael, what made you choose to be a nymph?"

Felicity listened as Remeku explained about the tree to her. "It shows people's favourite colours? I-I really didn't expect that." When Remeku said she wanted Felicity to touch it, she bit her lip, thinking on it. Though a bit hesitant, she nodded. "Yeah, sure, I'd be glad to-" And then Mikael reached out for it. She turned to look at him and smiled. "Glad to let you go for it, if you want?" She completed.

Mikael scratched the back of his head in nervousness. "Eheh, I s-suppose you have a point with remembering names," Mikael conceded, "But I'll admit I couldn't tell you half the names of the students in my class last year. We . . . didn't have these e-handbooks though. Those are a big help." The profile system did make it easy to keep everyone straight, even if it was a modern convenience.

"O-Oh! Did I say I w-wasn't sure of my age? I um, guess I have a habit of unconfidence in myself." Mikael hadn't even noticed he'd let the 'I think' slip. "A-Ah . . ." He sighed.

"I haven't done anything professional, no, j-just projects for friends. An abridged series or two on YouTube, that s-sort of thing," Mikael explained. "I-It's the confidence thing, I, um, think . . . Th-Though my parents did always tell me, 'Don't worry, Honey, you're just a voice actor.'" He mimicked his mother's voice saying the line.

"W-Why a nymph? U-Um," Mikael searched for an answer. "I c-could ask the same of you. Why a sylph of all things? But to answer your question, I just kinda picked something that looked cool, and well . . . blue hair, water, an obvious connection. U-Um, magical creatures just always fascinated me as well."

---

"Oh, um, while we have some downtime, I have an announcement!" Jeremy declared, hoping to grab his students' attention. "If any of you would like help practicing your skills in an effort to improve them, simply talk to me and I can work with you one-on-one. You never know; you might find a skill easier to use, or even more effective, afterward!"

---

"L-Lumica? Erm, Lu Lu . . . are you feeling okay?" Jay asked with concern after Lumica's 'explanation' of her thoughts on the Virtual World. He was somewhat torn between comforting Lumica and moving back toward Felicity, but seeing as the latter was occupied, he opted to take a step closer to Lumica.

---

"A-Ah! R-Remmy, I-" Mikael stammered as the mysterious liquid was moved back towards him. But after Felicity smiled and said he could go, he thought to ask if she was sure, but the way she had approached the bottle made it seem like she was hesitant. Once she saw another person do it, maybe she would be up for it too. "Th-Thanks, Felicity. Then maybe you after me?"

He inhaled deeply to calm himself. He was anxious to find out if anything odd would show up when he touched the bottle. He carefully moved his arm forward and placed his hand flat against the glass.

The liquid inside . . .

. . . shined brilliantly . . .

Blue, like his hair. His father's hair was the same color.

A lighter blue. For his mother perhaps?

And then . . .

The liquid shone a radiant pink, causing Mikael to recoil. "Wha--P-Pink?" His gaze turned towards Remeku. Yes, that must be it. There couldn't be any other explanation, right? "I-Is this . . . what you wanted to see? What I wanted to see?"

There were some faint flashes of other colors, but none nearly as bright as the first three. Perhaps those were meant to represent the sort-of-friends he'd made over the years, but he was no longer paying attention. His eyes were affixed on the Alchemist, awaiting her reaction.
100% pure Joy.

"YOU NINCOMPOOP!!"

Remeku's eyes reflected the pink that flashed from the bottle. Her eyes filled with tears. "Oh... my... god... oh my god! O-oh...!" Remeku's heart almost cried too. "oh . . . my . . . Oh my god...!" Remeku hands quivered. Her green eyes widened as she backed away slowly. "You don't understand . . . it's okay . . . I expected you wouldn't understand. This world has been laughing at me. This world thinks this is so funny . . . I . . . It laughs at my depression, it laughs at my misfortune, it laughs at the fact that you don't remember me! It laughs at the fact that my parents hate me! IT LAUGHS AT THE FACT THAT YOU STILL CARE ABOUT ME BUT YOU DON'T KNOW WHY!!!" Remeku dropped the potion bottle, witch landed on the ground but didn't break. Remeku began to run away, off to the tree she had found before. She sat against the tree and sobbed. Why? She felt so happy that pink showed up. She was beyond happy, but sadness swept through her, knowing that Mikael wouldn't understand why it appeared. Remeku sat there, wondering why she reacted to dramatically. Though, he would have to understand. But sadly, he doesn't right now...

-----

Kirimi smiled widely as Jeremy announced about practicing their skill. He got up and was just about to go over to him, but saw his little sister yell out some of her sadness and run over a hill. His brotherly instincts kicked in and he ran after her. "Rem Rem! Little sis! Please wait! What's wrong!? You're amazingly awesome big brother is coming to save your fragile heart!" Kirimi ran after his sister with his arms out in front like a super hero.

-----

Lumica blushed. "L-Laaaaaaa Laaaaaaa?!!?!?!?" Lumica jumped and twitched a bit before she started walking back and forth trying to get herself together. "How, when, why, and where? How did i get such ultimate despair?! W-wait a minute! snap out of it Lumica! You are not singing a song!" Lumica stopped and looked over at Jay and gave a huge smile, thumbs up, and then instantly started biting her thumbs in embarrassment.
*coughs awkwardly*

"Wait! Remmy!" Mikael called out to her as he dove for the dropped bottle. Noticing he wasn't going to be able to catch it, he prepared to at least magically contain the liquid somehow. He released all the air he was holding in, relieved, once he saw that the bottle didn't shatter. He crawled over and grabbed it, then stood up and brushed off the dirt.

"I don't understand . . . of course I don't. But what was I supposed to do?" He monologued, appearing to talk to the bottle itself, "If-If this is the result you expected, then wh-why did it affect you so much?" He looked up to see Kirimi running to where Remeku had gone and Lumica biting her thumbnails. "I . . . don't know what I'm supposed to do! I don't know!"

He turned back towards Felicity. "H-How do I fix this?" He asked. Despite him facing Felicity, he wasn't asking her in particular.

---

The Director observed the scene playing out, unsure what even he could do. He wished that perhaps the counselor could intervene and offer a suggestion, but she was probably tuckered out from the fight. All he could do was stand there frozen.

---

Now Jay knew something was up. He cautiously approached the Ultimate Singer. "L-Lu Lu, Remeku really needs comfort from her friends right now. She needs you . . . she needs us!" He motioned for her to begin running in the direction Remeku had run, moving that way himself.
100% pure Joy.
Page 16 of 19 [ 755 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay