Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 5 of 12[ 476 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next

Re: Indiana Ford and the Order of NoxTopic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

Indy shook his head. "I'm sorry, ma'am, it looks delicious, but we have no time for food right now. We have to get to Cairo as fast as possible to find that treasure," he said, pointing to the Rod of Life.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

Ellie gasped and almost dropped her tray. "The rod of life??" she exclaimed "Where did find that??" she set down her tray and examined it. "I bet Rose passed out when she saw it!"

Richard laughed. "That's what I said!" Rose's face was really red.

Indy smiled proudly. "Rose and I went to see Hassad Al-Asir here in Istanbul, and he gave us that with the tip that there was another expert in Cairo. Amazing, isn't it?" he said, taking a good look at it, admiring it.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

"Oh Hassad~!" Ellie exclaimed, "We met him looking for artifacts in Algeria back when we were exploring! He's a good man."

Richard nodded in agreement. "We better let them get going dear." He put Rose's tray down. "Be safe sweetie. I'm proud of you." he said as he gave his daughter a hug.

"Yes! So very proud~!" Ellie added, joining in the hug. "We love you very much!"

Indy nodded and said his own goodbyes, stepping outside into the baking sun once again. He preferred not to interrupt a family moment. Rather, he wondered where Peter was with the plane. The sooner they got to Cairo, the closer they would be to the treasure. Since Hassad would never give Franz the information, he knew they were safe.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose said her goodbys and stepped out as well. "I'm sorry about that." She said, rubbing her forehead, "My mother is very determined to get me married. I can kinda see where she's coming from. I'm 28 years old and still not married with kids. She wants to have grandchildren before she passes on." she sighed and looked at Indy. "Did my father try to convince you to marry me?"
Wife of Inquisitor Amakiir and Mommy of Apollo72 and Ha³
ImageImageImage

Indy stratched his head. "No, not exactly," he said. "He told me something about he and his wife being archaeologists as well. They said you were born while they were exploring." He decided to keep her father's "advice" to himself.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose let out a sigh of relief. "Good. My father is not as bad as my mother." She said with a laugh. "Anyway, let's go see if Peter got us a plane. I'll be a much better translator in Egypt. I'm fluent in Arabic. Turkish.... it's not so great. I'm still learning. But I spent a good bit in Morocco after I was born. For a while, I was better at Arabic than English."
ImageImageImage

"That's good news," Indy said, leading the group back to the airfield. Hopefully Peter had gotten in touch with the pilot already.

Meanwhile, Franz and his squad arrived at the door of Hassad Al-Asir. Franz knocked on the door loudly. "Come out, Hassad. Ve are here to find out vhat you know," he commanded, and Hassad opened the door a crack. "I won't tell you anything!" The door slammed again. Franz rolled his eyes and the squad burst the door open, grabbing Hassad by the arms. Franz approached him and showed him a paper, with a picture of a rod with an eagle on the tip of it. "Vhere is the Rod of Life? I know you have it here," he said, but Hassad looked away. "I'll never give you the Rod," he croaked.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose followed Indy along. "So how are we going to find the expert in Cairo?" she asked. "It's a big place." She looked at the rod in Indy's hands. "Do you mind if I carried it?" she asked, "It's like... touching history.... I have only read about it in books and I really want to examine it closer..."
ImageImageImage

Indy handed her the Rod of Life. "No problem. I hold enough history as it is." He smiled and sat down on a chair inside the stuffy airfield base. "I know someone in Cairo. An old friend of mine," he explained. "He knows everyone in the city. He can tell us where the expert is."

It's yuzikichan!

Rose sat down next to Indy and took a good look at the rod. This was probably the greatest moment in her life. She was holding the rod of life! "Mr. Hassad said that this was part of the key to the treasure. Maybe it has clues to help us get there..."
ImageImageImage

Indy nodded. "We'll know for sure when we complete the key. I have a feeling that it will reveal itself eventually," he said. "We still need to find all the evidence before we know what we're doing." He paused. "And what we might be getting ourselves into."

"Too Awesome to Die"

Pete sat at the airstrip, binoculars in hand. He looked around for the plane, and he finally spotted it. Now he just needed his friends and they would be on their way.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose, saw Peter a good bit away. "There's Peter!" she said, pointing to him. "Where did he get those binoculars?" she got up and ran to him. "Hey Peter! Is the plane here? I can't wait to go to Cairo~!"
ImageImageImage

"Too Awesome to Die"

"They'll be here shortly," Peter said as he watched the plane. A few minutes later the plane landed and out walked two people, a man in his fifties and an man in his late teens. They clearly looked related.

"Peter, its so nice to see you again!" Vladmir Klashnikov III said with a thick Russian accent as the two men embraced.

"Valdmir! It's so good to see you," Pete turned back to his companions, "Guys, this here is Vladmir Kalshnikov III, and I assume this young man here is the fourth?" The elder nodded.

"Indeed," he said, "Vladmir fly plane! My son and I will take you all the way to Cairo and you can stay with our family."
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Indy tipped his hat to greet the pilots and boarded the plane, still reeling over what they had found that day. An ancient, thought to be lost artifact, a step closer to the treasure, and another threat in Franz Liebenschwartz. It was going to be one hell of an adventure, and he knew it.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose smiled and curtsied. "It's nice to meet you! My name is Rose Fatina." she tried to remember the Russian she knew. "Err... <Thank you for helping us.>"

Yo Dawg!

"A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Klashnikov!" Jefferson said, going to tip his hat and then realizing he had no hat.

He looked at the plane. This wasn't his first time flying in a small plane.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"It's nice to have you all here," Vladmir III said, before staring blankly at Rose. Pete leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"He doesn't actually know a lick of Russian," He said, "He just picked up the accent from his parents." He then turned and walked inside the plane. As they boarded the flight, Vladmir IV looked over at Rose, turned back to the pilot seat, muttered a few words to himself, then turned back to Rose.

"I know not who you are or how I came to find you, but I must say..." Vladmir IV looked her deeply in the eyes, "Hey. How you doin'? The name's Vladmir Klashnikov IV."
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose looked at the kid in disbelief. She turned to Pete. "I-Is he... Serious? How old is this kid...? He looks like he's ten years younger than me!" she felt a bit flattered to have his kid flirt with him, but a little creeped out as well. She was two years shy of thirty for crying out loud!

Yo Dawg!

"*snicker snicker*" Jefferson let out. He was trying with all of his might not to burst out laughing. But the situation was too funny and it was hard to hold back.

"*snicker snicker*...haa..*cough*.....heheheh"

Indy chuckled at Rose and the kid. He wanted to yell out something about her parents wanting her to get married, but he thought it would be in bad taste.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Hehehe, the boy takes after his father," Vladmir chuckled, "Always smooth with the ladies! And such a pretty one at that." The elder climbed into his seat.

"Really, smooth with the ladies?" Pete said, "Is that why you broke into my office and stole that..."

"Let's... Uh... Let's not tell that story..." Vladmir said, "We should get going now."

"It's okay," Pete whispered to Rose, "Cut the kid some slack. He's lived in Cairo all his life. You're the first new girl he's seen. Not to mention it'll make sense once you meet the mom."

It's yuzikichan!

Rose glared at Jefferson and Indy and muttered a curse in Arabic. It was good being the Arabic translator. She could say whatever she wanted and they would never know. "You guys are going down." she threatened. With a smirk, she thought about ways to embarass them without them even knowing.

Yo Dawg!

The glare was more than Jeffery could bear.

"PAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

After about a minute or so he regained his composure. "Ahem..haha...I apologize, Ms. Rose, the situation was just too funny to resist! It's all in good fun, I assure you...*snicker*"

It's yuzikichan!

Rose smiled as if nothing happened. "I understand~ it'll also be good fun if I tell everyone that you secretly dress up like a woman!" she started laughing "Wouldn't that be hilarious~?"

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Calm down," Pete said, "Enjoy the flight. It won't take too long." He began to fall asleep.

"He is right," Vladmir III said, "My son is flying for the first time and it would be wise not to distract him."

Yo Dawg!

"WHAAA!?!?!?" Jeffery cried as he tried to register what she just said.

"Why, that is the most preposterous thing I have ever heard! Why would you do such a...." Then he thought about her response.

"Touche....." he replied, "but at least what I was laughing at didn't have to be made up.."

Indy snickered quietly, pretending to be interested in something else. The whole scene was pretty funny, but he tried to hide it.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose smirked. "But my embarrassment is much worse~!" she replied, "But Pete is right. We should relax. And that kid should keep his eyes off me on keep them on the skies!" Rose really didn't want to crash today. That would not be fun.

Yo Dawg!

Jefferson replied, "Agreed."

He settled into his seat, crossing his legs and leaning back. He tried to relax. When he finally felt sleepy, he went to grab his hat and put it over his face, once again forgetting that he had lost his hat.

"Uwaah" he whined.

"Too Awesome to Die"

With that the plane turned into a red line on the map going from Istanbul to Cairo. It took a few hours, but they eventually landed safe and sound, "Alright, we have arrived at my home!" Vladmir IV said with a smile, "I think our family is actually waiting for us!"

It's yuzikichan!

Rose took off her headwear and tossed it to Jefferson. "Here. It's better than nothing." she said, referring to the pink fabric.

Indy woke up with a start, his hat tipping off his head. Indy caught it before it fell, however, and stood up to stretch. They had arrived in Cairo. He needed to know where his contact was, and he thought he knew just the place to find him.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose had fallen asleep sometime during the flight. It seemed she was talking in her sleep, but she was talking in Arabic for some reason. "<You'll have to get through me, first, you stupid Nazis!>" she muttered in her slumber. When the plane touched down, she bolted awake. "<Not the rabbits!" she yelled.

Indy eyed Rose curiously. "What? Damnit, I can't understand modern languages. Why don't you speak ancient Greek or something?" he said, shaking his head.

"Too Awesome to Die"

Pete snorted as he woke up, "What, we're here already? Awesome." The elder Vladmir walked over to the door and opened it. The hot air could instantly be felt.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Cairo," he said. Running towards the plane were three figures, all females.

Yo Dawg!

"Ah, Cairo, Egypt!" Jeffrey said, feeling the hot air. He returned Rose's head-wrap to her.

"Thank you!" he said, and then he got off of the plane. The warm sun felt nice on him. It was a nice temperature. Not hot, but warm.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose rubbed her eyes and looked at Indy. "What in the world are you talking about?" she said, trying to adjust her eyes to the sun light. Once awake she, patted the boy on the shoulder. "Nice work kid." she said, "And I'm probably 10 years older than you. It's not going to happen."
Page 5 of 12 [ 476 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay