Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 10 of 14[ 527 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 5Topic%20Title

Prolific Writer

Now Pearl was getting really confused. How can someone be traumatized by a game, let alone by someone else's lips? Why did this boy have such a low opinion of his own brother? And what was this new boy talking about?

"How can a kiss be a train wreck?" she asked Darren. "It might be sweet, maybe even a bit funny at times. But I would hardly call it disastrous."

She walked over to the door, wanting to join the game and (hopefully) find someone who could clarify things. Before she went into Trucy's room, she turned to Leann and Tascha.

"Are you two coming?" she asked, hoping that their answer wouldn't confuse her further.
Some call me eccentric. I call myself creative.
My Fanfiction
My Fan Trial, Spirit's Turnabout

Waiting on Godot...

"How can a kiss be a train wreck? It might be sweet, maybe even a bit funny at times. But I would hardly call it disastrous."

"You're new to Spin the bottle, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt," Darren replied, stuffing his hands into his pockets, "Not all kisses are born equal. In this game, you have to kiss the person you spin whether you like them or not. THAT is when a kiss can be a train wreak." Giving her a wink, Darren grinned, and scooted off to follow his friend to watch the fireworks of Alex go off.
ImageImageImageImage

Insanity at its classiest.

Chris frowned. "I'm not clueless!" he said in his defense. "I've been around girls all my life. I'm pretty sure I have a decent idea of how they work. I just only know what girls are thinking about me, that's all."
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

"Agitation is not an endearing look for you, Herr Gavin. Let your shoulders feel your burdens. Not your face. It is the mark of a true gentleman."

Klavier was too surprised to be perturbed at the sudden physical contact from a man he barely knew, and, if truth be told, not altogether displeased. Kraus's fingers were smoothing out the knots formed by weeks of falling asleep at a desk or hunched over a guitar and those he could certainly do without. The anger at his treatment of Sarah could wait until later, when they weren't surrounded by guests.

The bottle revolved once more and came to a neat stop. Tiffany raised an eyebrow and smiled as the neck of the bottle pointed straight at Klavier.

"You'll take a dare, I assume?" She spoke up before Klavier had a chance to pick an option, correctly assuming that the prosecutor would be bored by something as commonplace as Truth.

There was something uncanny about the way she guessed these things, Klavier thought, as he nodded an assent.

"You guess correctly, Fräulein Tiffany. Why bother with anything else in this game?" he answered her.

Tiffany paused to consider. A good dare required a certain amount of knowledge of the person and although she certainly knew about Klavier Gavin, she did not know him, per se.

Turning to the group assembled, she took a leisurely sip from her glass. "I don't have the pleasure of knowing Signor Gavin, however I am sure many of you do, so I am requesting assistance with thinking up a dare for him." Her gaze came to rest on Kraus- now there was somebody who would in all likelihood be glad to help her.

"Trucy! Trucy! Where are you?"

Trucy stopped on her way to the living room, puzzled by the sound of a female voice she didn't quite recognise. It sounded familiar somehow, yet she couldn't place its owner...

"I'm over here!" she called brightly. She paused for a moment as her instinct to tease kicked in and grinned. "See if you can find me!" she trilled, moving away down the passage. If whoever wanted to talk to her was willing to play along, Trucy could bet they'd probably be a lot of fun.

"Are you two coming?"

Tascha's head jerked up as she registered that the girl in the Japanese-style robes was talking to her. Petal? Penny? Pearl! That was it...

She shot a glance at Alex, remembering momentarily the look on his face when he'd talked about watching her skate.

A fan, huh?

Technically it wasn't as though she'd never be able to skate again- she'd had her knee reconstructed several years ago now. It was just that she'd never be as good as she had been and why bother if you couldn't be your best?

"Yup, sure, I'm coming too," she smiled at Pearl, following the group through to watch the next kiss and making sure she stationed herself next to Alex as surreptitiously as possible.
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Waiting on Godot...

Kraus' eyes met Tiffany's as she directed her question to him. He wasn't surprised that her eyes went straight to his for this. He was reasonably well known for concocting some interesting schemes. That was for work though. For play, a game like this was... delicate. Specially with the scandal involving the three of them. The diplomatic side of him wanted to stop the shores from being rocky, but the cheeky side of him also considered that Herr Gavin would be agitated if his dare was short of a challenge. It was a difficult one. To toy around with the attractive young prosecutor, or to offer the choice of dare to another. He didn't wish to disappoint the Fraulien, but she was perceptive. Perhaps she already suspected a scandal between the two of them? Perhaps this was why she was asking himself rather than the Skunk- to see how he'd react?

Smiling to himself as his mindset started to morph his calm disposition, Kraus shook off the thought. It didn't matter if she knew that there was a scandal or not. This was a lady requesting the services of a gentleman, and it was within his power to oblige. Of course he'd come up with a dare.

"Hmmm," Kraus hummed, continuing to massage Klavier's shoulders as he thought, "It would be a shame to not make use of Herr Gavin's more... phonetic and acoustic talents," Kraus mused out loud, glancing aside thoughtfully, "One could dare him to make use of these abilities, but to do so on a Fraulien would significantly less entertainment value for this event," Glancing back to Tiffany, Kraus gave her a secret smile, "Perhaps Herr Gavin could bring a touch of colour to the face of a fortunate attendee of this house hold?" Trying to imagine the best person to receive a serenade from Klavier Gavin, he had to admit that most men in this house would hold an interesting reaction. Especially his doorman. He didn't wish to suggest him however unless he was offered as an option. He was being employed to do a job after all.

((Panda- while you're having this dare, it'd be fantastic to get an RP in less than a week till it's over. This dare does hold up alot of what the adults are doing, so I'd like to keep it moving.))

I'm not clueless! I've been around girls all my life. I'm pretty sure I have a decent idea of how they work. I just only know what girls are thinking about me, that's all."

"Pretty sure," Cara reminded Chris of his words, "Those are the words of a man that only has the half of the information the girl wants you to know. Not all of us throw panties to get your attention you know." Giving Chris a coy look for a moment, Cara paused as she noticed Alex storm into the room. Stopping beside the two of them, Alex crossed his arms angrily. Looked like he was still aggitated from Leann's kiss. Perhaps he was still upset that he was so close to kissing his own brother for no reason. Perhaps some of it was kissing his best friend for no reason. OK, maybe Alex had the right to grump about for once.

Noticing Tascha join him suddenly, trying to be sneaky about it, Cara watched in intrigue. She's pretty, Cara thought, tilting her head to the side. She noticed Alex quickly glance in her direction before looking back at the bed. Hmmm... he was expecting her to follow him Continuing to watch Alex's reaction like a zooligist watching her subject, his blank reaction to Tascha was interesting. Girls didn't exist in Alex's world normally. For him to react to her approach... what did that mean? It looked like something was going on in the works.

Adopting a grin, this was starting to becoming interesting, figuring out what Mr Simple was thinking. Giving Chris a squeeze to say she wasn't ignoring him, Cara continued to observe to see how this would all pan out.
ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Arkillian on Thu May 10, 2012 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prolific Writer

Claves scoffed at Klavier's choice. Of course he'd pick a dare. No one who knew what Tiffany's business was would trust the truth with her.

"Is something wrong, Claves?" Artemis asked.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing." Claves lied, giving Tiffany a quick (and very subtle) "I'm watching you." gesture.

"Looks like something from where I'm standing." said Artemis, folding her arms.

"Well, in that case, nothing important. At least, not right now." said Claves.

Artemis sighed. "Okay then." she said with a shrug, shifting her attention back to the dare unfolding.

Why would you play a game with someone you don't like? Pearl wondered to herself as Tascha slipped by her. It seemed that this party was getting more confusing by the minute. She turned to Leann.

"What about you?" she asked, hoping against hope that she wouldn't get confused anymore.
My Fanfiction

Chris laughed. "Yeah, I guess it's just you with the panty thing, huh? You know, despite the fact that, as a performing artist, that is gonna happen tons of times," he teased.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Former anti-shipper

"I'm over here!"

That sure sounded like it'd belong to a bubbly little girl. It must be Trucy.

"See if you can find me!"

... Was that a challenge? Accepted.
She quickly went off in the direction of the voice. If this girl is going to take this seriously, she'll have one heck of a competitor this game...!
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

"...I believe this is the house. You may stop here."

Ella glared at the tense taxi driver as he obliviously continued to drive past the designated house despite her orders. He quickly returned an anxious gaze towards the brunette twenty year old woman, violently swerving the car in the opposite direction to meet the woman's demands.

"S-sorry miss..." the slightly sweating driver replied, "I'm kinda new at this. Heh. "

Sighing, Ella decided to hastily scribble more notes into her black journal with her feathered quill. She noticed the driver's sudden interest in her written work and gave him another piercing glare emphasizing the dissatisfied state she felt through her hazel eyes. The driver looked away almost immediately, clearly intimidated by her presence.

I'm on a top secret mission. She thought quietly to herself, A personal mission.

Arriving at the scene of the party, Ella casually handed the inexperienced driver a bill and stepped out of the cab, holding her bitter coffee in one hand and her prized possession, the journal in the other. She bit her lip as she noticed a rather tall and muscular man guarding the entrance to the Wrights' residence. Ella felt her grip on her journal growing tighter; it was not often that she felt this way, even in the vicinity of security. She was pretty used to it though, being a journalist and all.

"Hey..." Ella greeted the guard in a composed manner, "I believe this is the location of the Wrights' party? I'm a journalist, Ella Harmony. I've worked with Edgeworth a couple of times."

Waiting on Godot...

((I hope Zeth isn't ditching anyone here.... I think he's not entertaining anyone?))

"Hey... I believe this is the location of the Wrights' party? I'm a journalist, Ella Harmony. I've worked with Edgeworth a couple of times."

Leaning against the frame of what was left of the door, Vaughan's eyes remain hidden behind the reflective sheen of his sunglasses as he just leant against the door frame with his arms crossed. A long moment passed before Vaughan took his cellphone out of his pocket, and flicked it open, not moving his face away from her direction for a moment. Punching in Zeth's speed dial, Vaughan brought his phone to his ear.

"Someone sending out fliers, V?" Zeth joked as he received Vaughan's phone call, "My phone has been going off the hook from all the weirdos visiting the Wrights today."

"Not this one," Vaughan responded, "We have one for the Demon."

"Oh wow, really?" Zeth laughed, the sound of his foot steps echoing down the hall, "Times sure change in ten years. He's growing up so fast!"

Vaughan sighed. Zeth was in one of those moods again, and he's probably forgotten that he STILL looks like a dork in that outfit he's wearing. Or maybe he figured out how to get dressed into something more decent in the space of 5 minutes? Hearing Zeth shuffle past Trucy's room, Vaughan briefly allowed himself a second to glance sideways and check that Zeth was there before hanging up the phone, "I'm not sure if this one is a guest or not.

Standing at the door, a tall skunk haired man stood in a frilly apron, and boxer shorts. Giving Ella a surprised look from behind his dark green lenses, Zeth looped his thumbs into the straps of the apron and attempted to look professional. This woman had written alot of articles with his work in it. He knew how critical these reporters could get if they have a story.

"Miss Harmony," Zeth started with a slight smile, "How lovely it is to see you." Stepping to outside the door, Zeth dipped his voice so that the teenagers couldn't hear and drew closer to the woman's ear, "I read your article a few days ago on that case of Worthy's. Some interesting deductions there of that case. If I wasn't directly involved with that case, I'd feel very familiar with it. Nice work."

((Excuse the small talk. I'm going to delay Ella a little to wait for Friday. There's little point dragging her straight into the kitchen if Miles isnt' ready to be interacted with. BTW, as for what Zeth is wearing, Zeth looks like this and is wearing this apron and bonnet as part of a dare with boxer shorts. If you don't know what they are (this HAS caught me out before) they're shorts... uh... short trousers, but they're cotton and loose. Like this. Actually... probably that design too XD This is not the worst he's worn at this party either XD ))
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

"Seems like the Skunk's got his hands full." Claves mentioned as Zeth left to greet the newcomer (whoever it was). "Then again, what's new?"

"What do you mean?" asked Artemis.

"The Skunk has a hand in a lot of different things." said Claves vaguely.

"I, don't follow." said Artemis. "Are you saying he's more than just a forensics detective?"

Claves snickered. "You don't know the half of it, Artemis. And frankly, I can't decide whether or not you and Ms. Lincolns are better off not knowing. Of course, this game might very well render the question moot."

"Well, you seem to be having fun." said Artemis, folding her arms.

"Yeah, it's great. You should try it sometime." Claves countered in a snarky manner, poking fun at Artemis' serious attitude.

Touché. thought Artemis as she shifted her attention back to the game.
My Fanfiction

Waiting on Godot...

((Heh- just a side note- Zeth has made it VERY clear that you wont get an ounce of truth out of him so he's chosing dares only :) If you want him to attempt to give a truth, you have to talk to him, or force it out in a dare somehow :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

I've never feel this much happy in my whole life... Been invited to Trucy's party along with my best pal, Chris. That's something I never expected to happen any time. Toby thought as he was walking down the street, looking for the house where the party was held. He's lucky that it was raining, and he was wearing his hooded jacket, with the hood over his head.

It took Toby a few minutes until he spotted a house with some very strange things going on. He saw three people stand ing the front door, or what was left of it: two men, and a woman. He walked up to the people, but stopped half-way to the front door. He noticed that one of the men was wearing a apron, and boxer shorts.

Oh my, I'd never expect something like this to happen. I can't help myself but... Toby thought, as he tried to hold back his laughter. He walked up to the people, while holding back his laughter by placing his hand on his month.

"Excuse me.... pfffffft.... May I.... pffffffffft... Go inside? Pffffftt... Trucy invited me along with my pal, Chris," Toby said, still holding back his laughter. With the free hand, he pulled the hood off his head, to show them he meant no threat.

We have one for the Demon?! You have got to be kidding me. They surely must be out of their minds...

Ella widened her eyes as Vaughan talked in a questionable manner to his companion on the phone, without an explanation or any sort of recognition that she was right of him the entire time. Vaughan referring to Ella as the Demon was hardly a proper welcome to a party at the Wrights' residence. Waiting for Vaughan's return, she tapped her foot impatiently. Little did she know that she was going to receive a better welcome in just a few moments...

Okay, what's going on around here? What, are they going to pat me down or something?

She opened up her journal to write a few notes about this inconvenience.

Suddenly, a skunk haired man appeared in an almost comical manner in front of the doorway, smiling at the journalist. Even though he was rather scantily clad with only his boxer shorts and frilly apron to cover his body, Ella's eyes were only fixated onto his face.

This bizarre man... I've written about him a lot lately. Ella noted, straining herself not to laugh at Zeth's strange choice of attire. Another hooded figure appeared beside her, himself unable to contain his laughter. She forced herself to smile during his introduction.

"Ah, Mr.Gant! I am ever so pleased to see you again... in person. You may call me Elle," She added, "And thank you kindly, sir. I've written quite a few articles regarding Edgeworth's cases, and yours as well. I am absolutely honoured to have the priviledge of writing about the two of you." Ella smiled sweetly again, stressing herself not to say anymore phrases through her teeth which were now chattering due to the cold weather.

Waiting on Godot...

"Ah, Mr.Gant! I am ever so pleased to see you again... in person. You may call me Elle, and thank you kindly, sir. I've written quite a few articles regarding Edgeworth's cases, and yours as well. I am absolutely honoured to have the priviledge of writing about the two of you."

"And an interesting first time it is," Zeth responded, glancing at the new teen to arrive at the party, barely containing his emotions from behind his hand. He had to admit, he must've looked damn hilarious to others. He was in front of one of California's top criminal reporters however. He was going to keep his cool till the ground rules were all set out. Noticing the pen in her hands, Zeth wondered who did something note worthy... Worthy... Oh, yes, that could be confusing to someone that hadn't been around long, or had the knowledge he had...

"You'll need to excuse our door man, he is use to referring to those around him by nicknames," Zeth said, glancing back to Ella, "I believe that Edgeworth hasn't been regarded as the Demon Prosecutor for some number of years now... possibly 10? I could guess since Wright joined the scene..." Zeth paused. If Ella didn't already know the details of Phoenix becoming a lawyer to aid his best friend, but get disbarred years later, then it wasn't going to be him that told her about it. Putting his attention back to Ella, he offered his hand, "I'd offer you a coat, but I believe that if I lose any more items of clothing, then this may no longer be a family event. Mind if I have a proper chat with you out back first before you see him?"

"Excuse me.... pfffffft.... May I.... pffffffffft... Go inside? Pffffftt... Trucy invited me along with my pal, Chris," Glancing over Toby for a moment, he was quite a bit older than she was, but then again, around half of the guests were older than her, and even a few adults turned up because of the party. Age seemed to not be an issue with this young Wright.

"There's a towel in the bathroom," Vaughan responded, pointing to the left of Trucy's room, "You're best to dry off first."
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

"There's a towel in the bathroom. You're best to dry off first," one of the men spoken.
"Thanks for letting me in. Oh, and by the way, you actually reminded me of a villian of a spy movie I saw the other day," Toby said. That's all he have to say, before he slipped past the two men and the women. Ignoring the chat between one of the men and the woman, he stepped into the house.

Toby kicked his grey sneakers off, then he unzipped his jacket. Then he took off the jacket, and hung the jacket on a nearby hook. "Right, so where's that bathroom?," Toby said to himself. It took him a few seconds to spot the door lending to the bathroom. "Ah, here it is," Toby said. He stepped into the bathroom, and found a clean towel.

Toby rubbed the towel all over his head, trying to get his face and hair to be all dry.

Oh man, I'm so telling Chris about the man with the boxer shorts and apron. It was way too hilarious to see. Toby thoughts as he continuned to wipe his face and hair with the towel.

Under-aged Defense Attorney

((I'm sorry! But here it is. I didn't know what to write.))

When Bryan kissed her, it was slightly sudden, she was surprised, even if she knew what was going to happen. As much as she was home-schooled and protected from everything when she was younger, she's 19. She knows how easily that this can get too far if Bryan's hormones get the better of him. Nervous is an understatement for what Vera was feeling at the moment. Her heart was beating so hard and fast that it felt like her ribs are going to snap. That was just how nervous and scared at the moment. It didn't help that Bryan intimidated her.

Vera simply lay there in shock as Bryan proceeded with the kiss and tried to think about things other than how embarrassing it was and what her father would think if he was still alive. Her lying there. In someone else's bed with a boy kneeling over her. Kissing.

Last edited by Wright'sNo.1Fan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waiting on Godot...

Feeling Vera stiff as a board below her, Bryan paused the kiss and pulled away slightly. He... didn't understand... Leann wanted more from him, yet Vera was petrified of him? Was was it that he was missing? Was Alex right and he really was messing with their feelings? But... it was a game. Just a game. Fun. Sport. How could he lose when he played too little and too much? Perhaps she didn't wish to play this game. He wasn't the one that should try to change that.

"I'm... sorry," Bryan said softly, rolling off Vera, and shifting around to sit on the edge of the bed. Not knowing what to do, he just sat there for a moment and recollected himself. Charming. Undivided attention. Smile. A bit of suave yet still a gentleman... how could she not be enjoying a kiss from him? Was his kiss bad?

Instantly covering his mouth, Bryan rose to his feet with a fluid motion, turned and walked out the room towards the lounge, glancing past everyone in the room. Darren was right. That red headed loud mouth was right. He was no good with women. No good at something... Something so simple. Why wasn't it simple?!

Alex watched Bryan leave, his frown softening to a slight pity. Bryan really did have no idea what he was doing. All this time he had spent being the model student with high grades, and talent at sport, the one thing he never did was pursue a deeper friendship with someone- specially a girl... And now?

"Excuse me," Alex said, tailing after Bryan quickly, noticing that crazy two tone guy chatting with a lady outside, still in that stupid outfit. What the heck were the adults doing back there anyway?

"Bryan!" Alex called out. Bryan stopped as he went to go around the corner into the lounge, his face hidden by the wall. Alex took a few more steps closer, giving Bryan some room.

"It's hard," Alex started, leaning on the wall casually, "Darren has much more experience with girls than I do, and he still finds alot that don't like his way,"

"He's brash, and unruly," Bryan responded from behind the wall, "He's crass, and treats women like accessories." Bryan's head dipped down, "Yet, he gets relationships. They aren't good ones, yet this is more than I."

"He attracts the wrong girls," Alex sighed, "That doesn't mean that one day the right girl wont see him and look past all his flaws."

TBC

"Thanks for letting me in. Oh, and by the way, you actually reminded me of a villian of a spy movie I saw the other day,"

Vaughan's eyebrows raised very stightly from behind his shades. He looked like an actor? A villian actor? Holding back the smirk from his face, Vaughan glanced away from him, content that even thought the teen had no idea what he was capable of, he came across as someone cooler than a Doorman. A DOORMAN. A ludicrously overpaid one. What a terrible job. He half wished that some random drive by would happen to colour his afternoon for him...
ImageImageImageImage

Prolific Writer

Arkillian wrote:
((Heh- just a side note- Zeth has made it VERY clear that you wont get an ounce of truth out of him so he's chosing dares only :) If you want him to attempt to give a truth, you have to talk to him, or force it out in a dare somehow :) ))

((Yeah, I figured as much. And rest assured Claves knows this, too. That still doesn't mean that the possibility is out of the question. :no-no: ))

As Bryan left and Alex walked after him, Pearl became more confused. Did something bad happen again? Why weren't they having fun?

"I don't suppose you know what's going on." she said to Leann, who had still been silent all this time. She was hoping for some sort of clarification soon.
My Fanfiction

Miles was brought back from his blank reverie by the sound of someone coming in, saying hello to Zeth. He had wandered into the dining room for some reason, but he figured that now was the time he should rejoin the party.

Edgeworth left the dining room and went to the front door, where he saw Zeth speaking to a woman he found slightly familiar. "I see we have a new guest then? Hello, my name is Miles Edgeworth. Erm, have we met before?" he said, putting out a hand for her to shake.

Waiting on Godot...

((Chase- the layout of the house is this:-

Spoiler: Layout of the house

I'm not sure what the method is to Miles' madness here... Did he hear Zeth talking to Vaughan, and decide to follow him to see who was at the front door? And Miles is interrupting their conversation? Just clarifying this. ))
ImageImageImageImage

((Man, I don't know. I was just looking for some way to introduce Miles. Let's just imagine Miles comes in after the conversation is over and we'll be all set.))

Sleeping is my life.

Toby have has finished drying his face with the towel. He tossed the wet towel into a nearby laundry hamper.
He then went to the door. But before he could open the door, he heard two voices.

"He's brash, and unruly. He's crass, and treats women like accessories.Yet, he gets relationships. They aren't good ones, yet this is more than I."
"He attracts the wrong girls. That doesn't mean that one day the right girl wont see him and look past all his flaws."

Huh? Who's this dude these two people are talking about? Toby thought. However, there's one reason Toby came to the party for: hang out with his best pal, Chris and have fun.

Toby opened the door, poked his head out to have a look around to see where the voices were coming from and was surprised, because he saw two teens standing right outside the bathroom. They both look familiar to him.

"Oh, it's you two, Alex... and Bryan. You guys here for the party, I take it," Toby asked while walking into the hallway.

I wanted to ask them a question, but what should I ask? Toby thought, resting his chin on his fist.

A: The Unknown Male
or
B: Where's Chris?

No, I think I know who's this male Alex and Bryan are talking about. Toby thought.

"So, where's Chris? Ya'now, he got to be here somewhere," Toby said, waiting for a answer from his two fellow classmates.

Waiting on Godot...

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
((Man, I don't know. I was just looking for some way to introduce Miles. Let's just imagine Miles comes in after the conversation is over and we'll be all set.))

((OK- I'll wait for Ella's RP then :) If she doesn't tag you in, then I'll get Vaughan to point Miles out to them. I just figured that Miles would wait for Zeth to finish talking. Sometimes it's hard to remember that two characters are interacting if there's a gap in RP :nods:))

"Oh, it's you two, Alex... and Bryan. You guys here for the party, I take it,"

Turning simultaneously towards the voice, Alex and Bryan responded to their names with a mirrored look of bashfulness. The new commer, Toby seemed to pause to think for a moment, before returning his look to the two, "So, where's Chris? Ya'now, he got to be here somewhere,"

"I think he's still in Trucy's room," Alex replied, motioning to the next room down the hall with his thumb, "And yeah, I think Trucy invited the whole school to her party. I think everyone is going to go to the lounge now though, and get on with the next round. Goodness knows that we need a breath of fresh air after THAT last kiss!"

Bryan gave Alex an agitated look for a moment, before turning heel towards the dinning room as his face started to turn bright red, "You could stand to spare a tad more empathy when you speak to another, Alexander." Bryan immediately walked off towards the dinning room, going through the hallway door with a dark demeanour about himself.

Glancing towards where Bryan stormed off, Alex adopted a lopsided look, "Wow, I've never seen Bryan be all sensitive about a subject like this before."

Storming into the dinning room with a red face, it took all that was in him to not get angry at his brother and keep his calm disposition. He was so COMPLETELY mortified at his situation that he didn't care to take a quick look at those around him as he went straight for Phoenix's sink and poured himself a glass of water. Downing the contents in a few gulps, Bryan attempted to recollect himself as he placed the glass onto the bench top, and glared out the window in front of him. He didn't know how he tolerated Alex sometimes. Alex was so naive to everyone's feelings. Sometimes it was an endearing quality, but sometimes he just wished for ONCE that Alex would act like a brother should...
ImageImageImageImage

Ella nodded at the offer before hesitantly taking Zeth's hand.

Please don't tell me he's going to ask me out on a date or something. She sighed tiredly at the thought and immediately noticed that she was still clenching his hand tightly.

"Erm, why...of course," Ella replied almost too quickly, releasing her grip a little,

"What did you have in mind?"

Upon arriving at the door, Ella appeared to herself as a woman of ease and comfort, even if her own demeanor had shown that she was a little apprehensive of what the skunk-hair man had in mind for her. Following Zeth's lead, her eyes could not help but stray away from the trail of origin, analyzing every speck of detail surrounding the area. The furnishings of house greatly intrigued her... and even though her journal was still clutched firmly by her other free hand, she knew it was simply not courteous of her to write in it anymore in the presence of Zeth.

"Show me the way, Mr. Gant..." she trailed off, looking past Zeth's left shoulder with great bewilderment, her journal and pen now both sprawled out onto the floor.

Someone of immense authority had caused her to drop her precious journal onto the floor in a sudden manner.

Ah! It's him. Keep your cool, Elle. You must remain professional at all...times!

She gasped unexpectedly, unable to put words together in a comprehendible sentence.
Ella attempted to produce audible sounds, but her lips would not permit it; she was utterly speechless at the sound and sight of Edgeworth.

Waiting on Godot...

Guiding Ella into the house towards the laundry around the back, they passed the teen that just arrived, and one of the louder kids that came in earlier. Wondering what was up with them, Zeth guessed that there was an argument that he managed to miss. Thank goodness. He didn't want to get caught up in the mess of teenaged drama. Leading her forward however, Ella suddenly stopped, and dropped her notebook. Looking at the notebook immediately, noticed the notes on the taxi driver. His face adopted a grimace... He really did need to have a little talk with this lady. Glancing back up however, her face looked stunned towards the dinning room door. Looking towards what she was looking at stood Miles.

"I see we have a new guest then? Hello, my name is Miles Edgeworth. Erm, have we met before?"

"Ah, Worthy," Zeth replied, slightly in confusion, "I was under the impression that the two of you had met previously. She has written many articles about your work. Don't you recognise her?"
ImageImageImageImage

Sleeping is my life.

Seeing Bryan storming off was not something that Toby would have seen.

"Wow, I've never seen Bryan be all sensitive about a subject like this before," Alex has said.

Toby shrugged, then put his hands into his pant pockets. "Yeah, I don't know what's up with him. But judging from how he reacted when you brought that up, I'd take a guess and say something went wrong during that," Toby said.

What exactly went wrong with Bryan's kiss? Was it something that I was not told about? Toby thought.

However, his train of thoughts came to a halt, as the same man in the silly apron and boxer shorts he have seem outside the front door along with the woman walked by him and Alex. He couldn't help himself. But he realized it, and clapped one of his hands over his mouth, to keep out the laughter.

Once the man and the woman were out of sight, he pulled his hand away from his mouth. There was a moment of awkward silence.

"So, uh, should we go tell Chris and whoever else is at this party that we're gathering in the lounge for a new round of Spin the Bottle? And let's give Bryan some time... alone.," Toby said, trying to change the subject, while waiting for an answer.

Last edited by JaytheBluPirate on Sun May 20, 2012 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sleeping is my life.

((Triple posts. Sorry! :sadshoe:))

Last edited by JaytheBluPirate on Sun May 20, 2012 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sleeping is my life.

((Triple post! DX))

Waiting on Godot...

"Yeah, I don't know what's up with him. But judging from how he reacted when you brought that up, I'd take a guess and say something went wrong during that,"

"Those two fail kisses? He told me that it was just a game and they didn't matter. Now all of a sudden it does matter? I'm sure that guy has too many X chromosomes in his body," Glancing aside, Alex crossed his arms. That guy was so self assured. To have two kisses that screwed up his perfect reputation of everyone liking him? Just move on. So you're no good at judging what kind of kiss to give a girl. Big deal. Still, it wasn't common to see Bryan let off steam like that. Normally he'd just roll his eyes at him. Why did making a couple of girls happy mean more to him than anything else?

"So, uh, should we go tell Chris and whoever else is at this party that we're gathering in the lounge for a new round of Spin the Bottle? And let's give Bryan some time... alone.,"

"Good idea," Alex stuffed his hands into his pockets, "I don't get why he's acting all wound up, but talking to him always seems to make it worse so lets just leave him." Alex walked up to Trucy's bedroom door, "Hey guys! who wants to go next?"

((Who does? Blueattorney- you want to sit this round out and see what happens and join in next round?))
ImageImageImageImage

Miles raised an eyebrow. "Really? Articles about me? Well, I just don't remember off the top of my head. She does seem familiar, though. And a little shaken, it seems," he said. He thought hard about where he might have seen this woman before. Her face did ring a few bells, but he wasn't quite sure who she was yet. "I'm sorry, I seem to be drawing a blank. What is your name, miss?"

Prolific Writer

Finally seeing her chance, Pearl gave Leann a semi-concerned glance before making herself known to the rest of the group. She figured that if she continued to be distant, she'd find a way to help her. But, she'd cross that bridge when she got to it.

"Um, I'd like to join your game. That is, if it's alright with all of you." she said, hoping that she'd get the clarification she had been looking for since she got to the party. "I've, actually never played before, so I'm a bit confused. Can someone teach me the rules, please?"

Even though there was at least one other person at the party who was knew to the game, Pearl still felt a bit embarrassed admitting this. Her face was starting to turn red as she twiddled her fingers meekly.
My Fanfiction

Ella, who was still frozen in her tracks, instantly flushed a bright red when the famed prosecutor introduced himself in a most charming manner... well, to her anyway.

"M-Miles...you can call me....Elle," she began to speak very slowly, as if in a deep trance.

In all honesty, Ella almost wanted to relive this moment again and again, but reality was quickly coming back to her. When she realized that her special journal was laying on the floor, and that Zeth had been grimacing at it, she immediately snapped out of her trance and hastely grabbed the journal and pen from the floor and clutched as if it were a child. There were only a few things in life that were just as important as the man standing in front of her and her written work was one of them.

How dare he! Must I...

Ella thought about giving Zeth a cold glare, but refrained from doing so. She had barely arrived to the party and had already embarassed herself in front of a man she absolutely adored! Quickly regaining her composure, Ella gave Edgeworth a tender smile, and gave a proper, far more collected introduction,

"I'm sorry, there's children running about Mr.Edgeworth, I lost my train of thought. I report as Ella Harmony, but you may call me Elle...I've written many letters - I mean, articles about you and your fantastic prosecution work. " She raised an eyebrow at the chattering of teenagers closeby.

"Speaking of which, why are there so many children around? I can hardly grasp the fact that you'd be the type to come to this...gathering," she stated, turning to give Zeth a dirty look to note his bizarre fashion statement.

Last edited by Cerella on Mon May 21, 2012 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miles gulped and tugged at his collar, turning his head to the side. "Um, well, I was invited to come along and catch up with some colleagues. No one told me this was really a truth or dare game. I've never been one for this type of thing." He cleared his throat and looked back at Ella and Zeth. "Anyway, Elle, Zeth, I think we should leave the kids to their own game here and continue our discussion somewhere with less... Interference. I would be interested in hearing more about these articles you've written." He featured for them to move to where the majority of the adults were gathered.

Waiting on Godot...

((For the record, a grimace expression isn't a smirk, but the complete opposite- a look of disapproval or disgust. IE- she's beginning to confirm Zeth's suspicions of her reason for being here. It wasn't a look of positive interest))

"Really? Articles about me? Well, I just don't remember off the top of my head. She does seem familiar, though. And a little shaken, it seems," Miles said, "I'm sorry, I seem to be drawing a blank. What is your name, miss?"

Really, Miles? Are you THAT confident in your co-workers now days after being with Phoenix and his Scooby gang for this long? Can you honestly say that you had no interest in the woman that discloses information about your cases? Am I the only one that cares abotu this sort of thing?

"M-Miles...you can call me....Elle," She seemed to pause for some time to recollect herself. Somethign about Miles seems to have caught her in an unusual disposition, "I'm sorry, there's children running about Mr.Edgeworth, I lost my train of thought. I report as Ella Harmony, but you may call me Elle...I've written many letters - I mean, articles about you and your fantastic prosecution work."

Idle chatter. Fantastic Glancing back down to the discarded notebook, he wondered what sort of interesting stories were hidden in her notes. Perhaps he could distract her long enough to catch a... Paranoia senses tingling told him someone was watching. Glancing up, Ella was giving him a sharp look. Owch....

"Speaking of which, why are there so many children around? I can hardly grasp the fact that you'd be the type to come to this...gathering,"

"Um, well, I was invited to come along and catch up with some colleagues. No one told me this was really a truth or dare game. I've never been one for this type of thing." Miles cleared his throat, "Anyway, Elle, Zeth, I think we should leave the kids to their own game here and continue our discussion somewhere with less... Interference. I would be interested in hearing more about these articles you've written."

"That can wait, Worthy," Zeth tisked, snatching the journal off the ground, slipping it closed in one swooping action, and stopping it's movement in front of the dazed reporter, "I have yet to talk to her first myself. As you know, we have a few guests that may be less than enthusiastic about the presence of a reporter in this house." Pointing towards the door ahead of them, Zeth turned to Ella, "There's a laundry behind the door at the end of this corridor, we can talk in there." Noticing he was by the linnen cupboard, Zeth grabbed a towel, "My apologies, to both of you, This shouldn't take too long."

((Sorry, Chase. She hasn't been screened by Zeth yet. You got an interesting moment there though which has broken the ice atleast :) I just wanted to but in before I got left behind ^^; Sorry if I was a bit brutal ^^; I'll try to make it quick. If Miles wants to have an argument about Zeth's secrecy he can feel free to. Zeth will just move Miles to the laundry too then. More RP to come in any case.))
ImageImageImageImage

(( Yeah, sorry I completely read that out of context! I shall go change it. My bad. :edgy: ))

"H-hey! What are you doing?! That's my PERSONAL JOURNAL - " Ella retorted, cutting herself off with a feeble attempt to snatch the journal back into her possession from Zeth. It was rather difficult however, due to her being shorter than the man who had been seemingly taunting her with the prize right in front of her face. After several moments of trying, Ella thought about giving up and letting him have the damn thing, but then she remembered how many secrets and confidential items of interest were within the little book. It was absolutely crucial that she received the journal back in one piece, without a single eyeball other than hers laid on it.

"This is ridiculous, Mr.Gant! Why would a reporter be deemed a threat in a house party?" Ella muttered under her breath, extremely annoyed by the amount of trouble he had made her go through before the party even started.

She quickly gave a look at Edgeworth for any sign of reassurance or help of getting her out of the sticky situation. Sure, he was a prosecutor, but that didn't mean he couldn't defend the woman...

Waiting on Godot...

((Um... I don't know if it was clear or not, but Zeth picked up her journal for her and offered it to her. He's not taunting her with it ^^; Zeth isn't in the business to make enemies with someone in the press- he treasures his reputation above everything. She can be annoyed at him for picking it up thinking he was going to take it but he was just trying to be nice ^^; ))
ImageImageImageImage

(( Yup, but she as a character thinks that he's taunting her (even though he really isn't) . Plus,
she's just hella annoyed at this point. :P ))

Miles looked from Ella to Zeth, then nodded. It may not have been the usual procedure for a guest at a party, but given Zeth's level of paranoia, not to mention the famous guests at the party, Edgeworth could understand it. "If you feel you must, Zeth. But, I do think the lady would like her journal back," he said, pointing at the book with a slight grin. "I'm sorry, Elle, but our friend Zeth is very paranoid. If you would just humor him for a while, I'm sure it won't take long at all."

Chris looked up. "Oh, new round? Sweet! Can I spin? I haven't gone in forever!" he said, walking out of Trucy's room and into the main playing area.

Sleeping is my life.

"Those two fail kisses? He told me that it was just a game and they didn't matter. Now all of a sudden it does matter? I'm sure that guy has too many X chromosomes in his body."

Toby shrugged, as if to say that he don't know the answer to that question. He smirked when Alex said that Bryan has too many X chromosomes in his body.

"Good idea. I don't get why he's acting all wound up, but talking to him always seems to make it worse so let's just leave him."

Toby smiled. He and Alex were starting to become quick friends. Maybe Alex didn't noticed it just yet, thought.
He then saw Alex walk over to Trucy's door. He decides to go let the others know about the game.

"Hey, guys! Who wants to go next?"

Then, a familiar voice boomed out from inside Trucy's room.

"Oh, new round? Sweet! Can I spin? I haven't gone in forever!"

Is that who I suspected it should be? Toby thought.

Then a boy, about the same age as Toby, walked out into the hallway. Yep, that's him alright. Toby thought.

"Hey, Chris! Sorry that I'm late to the party! I was held up with homework, and other.... important tasks," Toby said, walking over to Chris.

((Chase, it would be nice if Chris recognised Toby. After all, they're both music lovers. XD))
Page 10 of 14 [ 527 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay