Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 7[ 246 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Avatar : The Story of Rawth the Water BenderTopic%20Title

Hey every one, um I thought i should dedicate this RP to the Amazing series known as Avatar.

In this RP I will be playing as Rawth the new Avatar that was born in the southern water tribe. Ang is no more due to the rise of an even greater evil than the fire lord, and it is known as The Black Plague. the black plague is an orginization composed of all nations, in this orginization contains extremly powerful bending masters of the three elements of fire, earth and water. This orginizations goal is to unit the world under the Rule of the Bending lord. Many people have been corrupted and joined the orginization, but Rawth is the worlds only hope. There is also an orginization known as the white Lotus that stand against the evil ways of the Black Plague, and even so there are still some parts of different nations that fight against the black plague as well.

In this RP im going to need to masters of the 4 elements, Air is included because of Ang's children, and his children's children. Age is not a factor.

In this RP I have just found out that I am the avatar and have ran away to the fire nation In hopes of avoiding my destiny.

Character sheet.

Name
birth place
who do you side with the Black plague or the white Lotus
looks
personality
other
Re: Avatar : The Story of Rawth the Water BenderTopic%20Title

Ac#e to the rescue!!! Avvy be Leeling.

((OMAIGOD OMAIGOD I WANNA JOIN!!!!!))

Name: Riko
birth place: Fire Nation
what type of bender: Fire
who do you side with the Black plague or the white Lotus: None as of now
looks: Long black hair, usually worn up. Slender build, topaz eyes. Wears casual, loose clothes that are easy to move in.
personality: Spunky, fun-loving. Riko loves to fight, but more for the fun and competition than anything else.
other: Riko is an inexperienced firebender who has learned all she know by herself. She doesn't really seem to want to firebend, though.

((Btw, how old is Rawth...?))
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
...Just kidding. But check out the sig they made me!

(( uhhhh 16, i see you like replying to my Rp's when ever I make them))

Name: Rawth
birth place: Southern water Tribe
what type of bender: Origin of water but is the Avatar
who do you side with the Black plague or the white Lotus: The better for Humanity
looks: Image
personality: Multi-personalitied kind of guy, a fun seeker
other: Is the new Avatar, and carries his fathers White Lotus Robe and sword

Last edited by Rawth on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

((Hehe... I'm a huge Avatar fan... I've actually been thinking of creating an RP like this myself. ^^))
Thanks to the combined awesomeness of Ceres and the Vickinator, I shall TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

(( sorry if I ruined it for you, and sorry for taking so long i wanted a good toushiro pick from bleach for a good water bender))

((Naw! Besides, I'd probably mess it up.))

(( Nah, i messed up my last RP , I really hope this one goes smoothly, i say the last 2 hour finale...im kinda mad sad and happy all at once lol))

Rawth is at the beach playing a good old fashioned game of volley ball. " HA!". Rawth rushes to the net and spikes the ball to the ground. " What was that, did I hear somthing about your team beating me ?? ..Yeah thats what i thought. Hey Rawth I bet me and my team can beat you", said a big bald guy with a team of muscle builders. " Ah bring it on !!!!!"

You’re so small in such a big world...

((Can I join?))
Name: Ashizu ((last name unknown))
Birthplace: The Earth Kingdom.
Bender: Earth.
Looks: Tall for her age and slender, she wears a traditional Earth-Kingdom uniform. She is tan from always being out in the sun, as she is outside a lot.
Personality: Very stubborn, willful, determined, and focused.
What side: Black Plague
Other: She is an elite earth-bender who has the task of killing the avatar.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

(( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I love it people are really starting to join,.. this is gonna be fun of couse you can))

((Hang on, trying to figure out how to join in... Hum.....))

(( idk you could be at the beach tanning and then boom a Black Plague Raid suddenly happens.))

((Okay, here goes...))
A ship was heading their way. It was fire nation. Ashizu looked through the telescope at the kids. "One of these guys must be the avatar," she said. "Captain! Take me to the shore. Make sure they don't see me!"
"Aye, aye, Ashizu." The ship was pulled out of view.

((Okay, here goes...))
A ship was heading their way. It was fire nation. Ashizu looked through the telescope at the kids. "One of these guys must be the avatar," she said. "Captain! Take me to the shore. Make sure they don't see me!"
"Aye, aye, Ashizu." The ship was pulled out of view.

Riko dashed madly across the beach, kicking up sand behind her. She suddenly whirled around, knocking a volleyball back where it came with surprising force. The girl laughed heartily when the ball hit her friend in the face. "Should've been more careful!"

((Ignore this post. XP))

The Master Of The RP Forum! XD*snickers*

((Gotta join to XD I was planning on making an Avatar RP myself as well =D I stayed up after midnight to watch the last episodes... they were amazing XD And, it had my all time favorite Avatar moment of all time...

"I can't believe! The captain actually remembered my birthday! He really does care!*Grounds opens up to make them fall.*...Happy Birthday..."

XD lol I will love that moment for the rest of my life XD lol Now, time for my character sheets =D Only four, representing the four elements =D))

Name:Sonde Hidan
birth place: Earth Kingdom(To be precise; Basing Se)
what type of bender: Earth Bender
who do you side with the Black plague or the white Lotus:Whichever proves to have a better grip of reality, and justice.
looks: He has white hair, with blond highlights. His eyes are white, but he is not blind, they look slightly metallic. He wears expensive looking robes, but in fact, he made them himself! They are white mostly, with a gold design on them. Representing the kindness and light, and purity in the world. But as the clothes go down further, it turns black and purple, representing the evils and impurity of the world.
personality:A little serious, but he tries to do the right thing. Sometimes it doesn't work out, and he ends up thinking what he is doing is right, but in the end he discovers what is truly right. Otherwise he is a pretty funny and nice guy. But he only reveals that self to people he trusts.
other:Even though he is not blind, he can sense just like a blind Earth Bender. Mainly when he closes his eyes of course. He has also practice to Bend metal, and he always keeps some by his side just in case. He also knows some Sword Fighting.

Name: Kotama Shubin
birth place: Fire Nation
what type of bender:Fire Bender
who do you side with the Black plague or the white Lotus:He feels the need that he should be leading The Black Plague, but he won't bother with them, so he goes at whatever he does alone.
looks:He has purple hair, and black eyes(Well, they look a little metallic, so there not pitch black). He wears a dark red vest, and he is shirtless beneath, he also wears a red sash, and matching pants to his vest.
personality:Dark and cruel, almost pure evil in every way shape in form. But then again, he is a professional actor, so when he is in public, he is the nicest guy you could ever want to be with.
other:His Fire Bending is slightly different then the others. And for that reason, he has deserted the Fire Nation to walk the lands by himself. His fighting styles are slightly different then the other Fire Benders, and the color of his fire is Black or Purple, or a mixture of both. But just as fire can be changed instantly, so can his personality, meaning he is Bi Polar. When he is good, his fire is White, or Yellow, or a mixture of both. So all and all, no one really knows which personality is really his, meaning that he could be saved, and become a reliable ally. He is also formidable with a sword

Name:Hinaru Uzumaki
birth place:Water Tribe(To be precise: Northern Water Tribe)
what type of bender:Water Bender
who do you side with the Black plague or the white Lotus:Currently searching for The White Lotus, so that he may make peace in the world, like the new Avatar.
looks:He has white hair, with blue/gray highlights. And his eyes are a a bit weird, because one eye is blue, and the other is green, no one knows what that means, but it should mean something. He also wears very light clothing, such as white, with very light blue on it, and they are very nice robes that he got before he left to help the world.
personality:Probably the nicest guy you could ever meet! He is generous, kind, and will stick up for his friends! He is also not the brightest kid, but still, thats what makes him funny!
other:He wants to follow the Avatar till the ends of the earth, and join his group, for two reasons, 1:Because he wants to help the Avatar in any way shape and form, and two:And he would love to have to have the Avatar as a teacher! And also, his eyes, them being a different color... the blue eye symbolizes the water, and ocean, while the green eye symbolizes life and purity. And even though it may sound strange, these eyes give him unnatural abilities with Water Bending, but still, he is pretty much a rookie, but he knows a lot for his age.

Name:Kai Uzu
birth place:Eastern Air Temple
what type of bender:Air Bender
who do you side with the Black plague or the white Lotus:He doesn't want to pick a side. He will just do whatever it takes for everything to return to peace and harmony.
looks:Kai has blue/purple hair, and golden eyes. Because of the years, he does not have the arrows like his ancestor Aang, so he looks normal from that. His clothes don't resemble the Monks clothing too much, but they still look comfortable.
personality:Very smart and wise, knows more then most people about the world. He's also a pretty well mannered guy and speaks in a formal way. Which is weird for an Air Bender, but then again, he is very unique. He seems like a pretty serious guy, but in reality, he is a fun loving guy, and enjoys to have people around.
other:Enjoys to tinker with things, and make things to help other people. He is also excellent at hand-to-hand when he wants to play fair without using any bending.

((Whew! That was a lot of typing XD Let me know if you think there cool ,or to unfair, or something XD I can't wait to start ^-^))

" huh whos that girl", a volley ball then came smashing him in the face.
"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Damn that hurt OWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWOWW. Point for us Rawth!
Huh?! wait no Interference!!!!!! That girl uhh...... She was blinding me with her mirror by reflecting Sun light into my eyes!!!, and she was probably working for you to so..... You guys lose by disqualification HA!!!!!!"

(( wow...thats alot lol))

((Sorry I double posted. Technical difficulties. XD))
"Should I send the fleet here?" the man asked.
"Of course you should. Quit wasting my time with pointless quetions," Ashizu snapped.
"Are you sure you are ready to face the avatar?"
"Of course I am. However, it would be nice to have the security of the fleet."
"How do you plan on bringing him down?"
"First, I'm going to get him to trust me. Then, I will separate him from his friends."
Ashizu knew this was a good plan. She was a great actress and strategist.

Rawth Ran away from the angry crowd of people chasing him and eventually lost them. " wow that was fun... i just wish my life didn't have to be somthing big and full of purpose.

Ashizu "accidentally" ran into Rawth.
"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. "Are you okay?" Ashizu made sure to sound like she cared. If he detected her too soon, her whole strategy would fall apart.

Rawth's eyes lit up in attraction " Why hello beautiful, don't mind that push, its okay." Rawth hoped the little conversation he had to himself wasn't loud enough for anyone else to hear because he was trying to escape his destiny hiding in the fire nation.

Ashiu blushed. He called her beautiful. Of course, she had to snap out of it and still had to kill him, but she might as well get to know him since she wanted to gain his trust anyway. "Oh, um...Thank you. You're so sweet," she said.

" Hi my name is Rawth of the wate.....ahh... just Rawth, and whats ur name my sweet"

Riko tried to suppress her laughter, though she did feel bad for hitting that kid in the face. She decided to find him and apologize. After finally locating him, she saw him talking with some other girl. Riko shrugged and ran on over. "Hi!" she said cheerily. "Sorry for hitting your face with that ball earlier..."

"I am Ashizu," she replied. There was no way he could know who she was. However, it was obvious to her he was the next avatar. He said he was Rawth of the wa- which only could mean he was water tribe, though she had to wonder why he was in the fire nation.

Rawths noticed that this was the same girl he lied about reflecting the sun into his eyes but she was also gorgeous. He then bent down on his knees totally forgetting about the girl he was just talking to and began to kiss the top of the new girls hand. " Why hello Beautiful may I ask your name." Rawth was un-questionably a ladies man and tried his very best to make a girl feel special. He then turned back to Ashizu and began to kiss the top of her hand, "Ahhhh a beautiful name for a beautiful women".

Ashizu didn't know how to respond. Nobody ever did that to her, and it was a step up from being totally ignored. Though, she did feel a little embarrassed. Of course, it was foolish of her to think that he would like her like that already. She quickly sized up the other girl. "Hello. I am Ashizu," she said to her.

Rawth stepped back and looked at the two girls, he couldn't keep his eyes off of a specific region of the girls body, with addition to being a ladies man he was also a slight pervert. " wow two cute babes im liking this day already". *Smiles brightly*

"Umm...Thanks I guess?" Ashizu replied. She looked out into the distance, and saw the fleet on the horizon. Yes! That was fast. Ashizu gasped. "There's a fleet coming this way!" she announced.
((I'm going to have to log off soon, so I hope there won't be too much fighting while I'm gone. Lol))

(( actually im just gonna run, its kinda part of my characters role at this point and time.))

"What a fleet of ships !!!!!!! Damn its probably a Raid. Sorry ladies but I gotta go Cya." Rawth began to run picking up his clothing on the way to the town. he couldn't water bend, even if there were a couple water benders around he still didn't want to raise suspicion of him being the Avatar, which is somthing he feared most.

Sonde Hidan seemed to be in the same area as the two girls, and the Avatar. The only thing is, he didn't know who any of them were. So they just seemed like normal people to him. But then again, they looked important, and they seemed like they could be interesting, so that was good enough for him. He quickly ran down to them, just so he didn't have to reveal the fact he was a great Earth Bender. He wanted to be sure he could trust them before he could show them anything, due to the fact that trusting people is getting harder and harder these days. So he ran up to them, and looked at the three, and spoke to them with a pretty simple tone."Hello... I was just passing through here, and to my attention, I see you three..."There was a slight pause, then he smiled slightly."... Its nice to meet you... my name is Sonde Hidan."He figured he could tell people his name, after all, theres no point in doing anything to someone who can't do anything right?"If you wouldn't mind telling yours, might I have the pleasure of hearing the names of two beautiful woman, and a pretty cool looking guy over there?"Sonde stated with a light smile. He wasn't much for showing emotion, bet he tried when it was with people he didn't entirely trust yet. And yes, he likes to compliment people for no reason. But before he could do anything about it, Rawth ran away from the fleet that Sonde just noticed out there. But before he could do anything, he just sighed."Well... I guess I'll just be here with you two..."He looked up at the two, and sighed."... I see a fleet coming, mind telling me if you two could ward them off? Or if they will harm us at all?" Sonde said with a calm tone, keeping his calm and collected self together.

While Rawth was running, Kotama was walking around in the same area as well, but a bit further away. He was calm and collected, and seemed pretty serious at the moment. He kept walking, and it seemed he was deep in thought, but then in a few minutes of walking, Rawth had ran in to Kotama, and Kotama just glared at him."Watch where yo-... I mean..."Kotama then smiled at Rawth and spoke in a sincere tone."... I'm sorry about that... I should have been more careful..."Kotama just smiled and spoke."... And in turn for forgiveness, I'll buy you lunch... how does that sound?" Kotama stated with a slight chuckle."Also, my name is Kotama Shubin... nice to meet you uhh... Mr.... what?"Kotama chuckled lightly, and waited for his response.

" hey sorry no time theres a fleet of plague prabably and im not staying around for them to attack so CYA!!!!"

Kotama raised a brow and chuckled."Well? Whats got you so riled up? Sure there here to do whatever there doing, but what makes you think they'll do anything to you? I mean, you're just a normal citizen here, right?"Kotama said with a smile, and he did raise a point, after all, Kotama didn't know who this man was, so he couldn't know the importance of what was happening, but Rawth couldn't just tell unless he felt like he trusted Kotama. So it was a pretty hard choice."And if you do need to leave, allow me to tag along? I'll be sure to not slow you down."Kotama stated with a light smile.

((Sorry, short Post XP))

((no its okay))

"Whatever just don't slow me down" Rawtht hen runs into a building grabbing his sword and his clothing. " OKay lets get the Hell out of here now !!! " Rawth starts to run as fast as he can into the forest.

Kotama nodded."Well if I did that, I wouldn't be a man of my word now would I?"He stated with a slight grin. He already had everything on his person for the time being, so he didn't need to pick up anything of his right now. He then ran with Rawth, and as they got further away from where they were, he ran up ahead of Rawth, then slowed down so he was at the same pace as Rawth, then spoke to him."I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch your name... what was it again?"

((Eh... so.... tired XD))

* what the hell im running my fastest and he's keeping up no problem* * Gasping for air* " R...Raw...Rawth, and what was your name again??"

((0_0 I'm lost...))

Ashizu ran after Rawth and his new friend. Of course she was ready to attack her own soldiers if it was to help Rawth. She realized the man next to Rawth seemed familiar. She wasn't sure exactly how. "Wait! Shouldn't somebody help the citizens?" she asked. After all, the soldiers were to burn the city to the ground if the avatar didn't reveal himself.

Rawth stopped and lookedback at the people. " If they don't make it it there own faults for being so weak,..and im sure the Avatar has better thing to do then to help the weak." Rawth then stood their in silence

((Time to re-enter...))
"How could you say that!?" said Riko. "This is my home! And isn't it the avatar's job to help people? It's your fault everyone here's in danger anyway!" Riko ran back to her own house as fast as she could, but it was already in flames! She stood in front of it for a moment before turning to see the soldiers destroy more homes. Enraged, Riko summoned a fireball and hurled it at one of them.
Page 1 of 7 [ 246 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay