Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 6 of 6[ 222 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Re: Brief Pause Reboot (Applications Open!)Topic%20Title

"Indeed, well if you need a HQ you can use my house it's in the suburbs and nobody could ever think of finding any of us there" said John, slightly pleased that he could finally contribute to the case.
"Also your welcome Kimiko"
Nothing.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

"Actually, I think Scarlet could be...helpful. She seems to be sharp enough at any rate." Kimiko stated, folding her arms and shooting Zues a corrosive glare, as if daring him to disagree with her.

Dangling the phone she'd swiped from his pocket while he wasn't looking, Kimiko thrust it towards him.

"You'd better call her then, hadn't you? Or would you prefer that I did?"

If she was going to spend time with Zues, she considered that some additional female company would be rather beneficial.
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Last edited by PandaPrinzessin on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

((What? Hey! I'm a girl too, Panda!))
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

((Uh-oh, sorry, Dawn! Luneth's been a bit inactive so I wasn't sure if you were still RPing XD I'll edit my post.))

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
((Uh-oh, sorry, Dawn! Luneth's been a bit inactive so I wasn't sure if you were still RPing XD I'll edit my post.))

((Luneth's still taking her nap. Feel free to wake her up if you like.))

The member who doesn't swear much

((Sorry about not posting. I've been coming up with a good reply, and I've been extremely busy. I'll post with an RP post later. I just thought I'd let you all know that this isn't dead.))
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.

"I'm not calling her, and neither are you! I like her, but... she's not as innocent as she seems. What if she's a spy? We can't risk it."

Zues gave her an equally corrosive glare. Considering that they had been like this ever since he caught Kimiko, he knew how to disagree. "I will call her, and converse with her about this once I know who she really is and what she wants. It's good for her to like me, but she's only just met me, and she's acting like she's known me for years. Hot or not, I can't let us jump into something when we don't even know what it is! I thought you were smart enough to know this. Honestly, for a genius serial killer, you're a bit of an idiot sometimes." He grinned; he loved winding her up like this. "You know I'm right. We can't trust her just yet."

((Time to wake up!))

Luneth woke up and yawned. She stood up and stumbled into the room where everyone was. "Hey guys-" Luneth covered her mouth as she yawned. "What did I miss?"

"Not much pretty lady," grinned Detective Pandora. "Just discussing if we should involve this girl we all know called Scarlet. She seems like she could help, but she's not trust worthy. Now, I'm going to go and talk to her about other things, and try and get us to gain each other's trusts. Oh, and John's house is the HQ. We'll meet there later, okay? Call me when you think it'll be a good time to meet."

Zues swiped the phone off Kimiko and left the station. He grinned and ran off to his house.
------
Zues kicked the door open, but not loud enough to wake up Lucas, and started looking for Scarlet. "Scarlet, I'm home!" Then he saw her sleeping on the couch. He quietly and softly lifted her up and then lay her on his lap.

"Hm..?" Scarlet woke slowly, blearily blinking and rubbing her eyes with her fists. Her back wasn't very comfortable, so she opened her eyes to see where she was lying. Oh, she was still on the couch, but was lying on Zues' lap. Immediately, she forced a pleased smile, sitting up and resting her forehead on his shoulder. "Hey," she said quietly.

"Oh, hey. Sorry for waking you up, dear," Zues said quietly. "Sorry about leaving like that, it was to do with the scum. I've got it sorted though. She was having a nightmare and starting acting threatening, and I'm the closest person to anyone for understanding her."

He started stroking her hair and smiled as he did so.

The scum? Scarlet had to pause for a moment before realising that he was referring to the prisoner - the one that she had taken quite a liking to because of her attitude. "It's okay. Do you need to go back? I could come with you. She might just need more girl company." She took her head away from his shoulder in order to smile gently at him, still tired from her sleep.

Ah, having to act 24/7. If this was a normal town, Scarlet could have pursued a career in this sort of thing rather than just using the skills to get by. Really, this man was too...affectionate, and it really was quite annoying. Still, she had to keep up her end of the charade.

Luneth nodded and yawned again. "I'll drop by my place to pick up a replacement for this goggle." She held up the shattered piece and nodded. "Meet you later at John's place."

Luneth left the station and walked back to the lake.

Zues frowned because he couldn't go back. Kimiko would have left by then. He needed an excuse. "Uhm, no, she's fallen asleep. She doesn't need to be watched when she sleeps. Plus, I've forced someone to watch her anyway." Zues then put his head back. "Well, I'm off to sleep. Sorry, Scarlet." He started to snore all of a sudden as he fell asleep. Then he started muttering in his sleep. "Sc-Scarlet... Who are you? Wh-what do you want? Why... are you so friendly?..."

"Night." Scarlet had shuffled so that she was lying with her head in Zues' lap to sleep when he started muttering. Muttering...her name. Slightly concerned about where her head was, she sat up before realising that he was unconsciously voicing his suspicions. Ahh, he was suspicious. She needed to key down the acting, it seemed.

Certain that he was asleep, because he wouldn't otherwise let her know he was suspicious, Scarlet slipped off the sofa and lightly to her feet. Pausing briefly to look back at Zues' sleeping form, she quietly slunk out of the door and padded quietly up the stairs. The corridor was quite long, only adding more to the fact that this was a big house.

Scarlet peered down in one direction before deciding to go the other way, very nearly shrieking as she turned her head to see an angry Lucas standing there. She quickly regained her cool, placing one hand in a pocket and pressing a finger on the other to her lips. "Shh...your uncle's sleeping." Her eyes twinkled - she knew full well that Lucas wouldn't lose his suspicion that easily.

Seething, Lucas crossed his arms tightly across his chest, eyes narrowed behind his glasses. "I can believe that much," he practically spat. Scarlet raised her eyebrows at him, irritating smile still in place. "Why are you up here...hm?" The pause had been a debate as to whether or not to call her a name, but Lucas had decided against it. Besides, the name calling had mostly been to annoy Zues rather than Scarlet herself. But still, the names were true.
^ Click for my graphics ^

((Okay, I'm going to assume that Kimiko is going with Luneth as I don't really fancy doing more cell time monologues XD))

[EDIT]

"You know I'm right. We can't trust her just yet."

Kimiko grinned- it was really rather funny that Zues always believed you had to trust people, when in actual fact, what did trust have to do with anything? After all, nobody trusted her and she was on the investigation.

As Luneth left the cell, she followed, swiping her insulin off the shelf as she did so. A thought occurred to her. Up until now, the focus had been on keeping Kimiko in her cell but now she was out and with the whole of ClockRoost in turmoil due to the time stop and the fact she'd somewhat reduced the numbers of police officers the day she'd finally been caught, she wondered whether she could just....walk out?

Deciding to test the theory, she exited the building and began to walk down the street.

"Hey you! Stop! You aren't supposed to be out there!" squeaked an obviously new and obviously armed policeman from behind her.

Kimiko turned and stared him full in the face. "If you really want to stop me, shoot me." she stated. It was a gamble but from the start she'd known the guy wouldn't shoot her and she watched in satisfaction as he backed inside the building, then continued on down the street.

Of course, she reflected, about ten minutes later when she'd reached her destination, it had been foolish of Zues to assume she wouldn't just walk out and even more so to think she didn't know where he lived. Not that Kimiko had any interest in Zues- the person she was looking for was conveniently right in front of her, she observed, as she slid through an upstairs window.

Who leaves ladders out in the garden anyway?....

She leaned against the windowsill, certain it wouldn't be long before her presence was noticed.

Last edited by PandaPrinzessin on Wed May 26, 2010 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holding back a snort of laughter at the sudden 'hm' tagged on to the end of Lucas' sentence, Scarlet brushed her bangs from her eyes and bent forwards slightly to be at Lucas' eye level, smiling sweetly. "Listen...darling," she started, seeing the anger flare up in the younger teen's eyes.

"Don't call me that!" Lucas interrupted, pushing his glasses up with one hand. "You don't look that much older than me. So don't be condescending." He scoffed before folding his arms tightly across his chest again. Scarlet rolled her eyes. "Fine then. Lucas. I'm here, because your uncle trusts me enough to let me stay, yeah? So really, you should trust me too."

"That logic is flawed." The rebuttal came almost immediately, and Scarlet was almost surprised by the somewhat sophisticated language. Almost. "Sure, my idiot of an uncle might trust you. But that's what he is. An idiot. And I'm most certainly not one." His voice raised slightly on the word 'not', and Scarlet resisted an urge to hush him. He was growing steadily louder, and she didn't want to wake Zues. Not before she had a search of the place.

Zues twisted around as he heard the not, but it was not loud enough for him to wake up. He started to have that nightmare again, but it was different...

"I'm not your nephew!" shouted a voice. Zues charged towards where he thought it came from, but found nothing. "I'm not your wife," shouted another one. "Karen? Where are you?" asked Zues. He ran around this endless corridor, but found nothing. And then, the familiar hospital room. There, lay the silent crying body of Karen. "Dead. Thanks to you..."

"I never said you were an idiot, dear." Yes, Scarlet had reverted back to the somewhat condescending nicknames, but her patience was wearing thin and, to be honest, she wanted to irritate him. This boy was annoying, stubborn and arrogant. From what she'd gathered, of course. "Though you're certainly pushing me in that direction."

Lucas opened his mouth to protest again, but Scarlet pressed her hand against his mouth. "Now, it's only polite to let me finish." The charade of sweetness had fallen slightly - she was still being 'nice' per se, but she certainly wasn't being as friendly as her act usually should be. "Your uncle. You may think he's an idiot, but he's smart enough." She was, of course, referring to his sleep talk. "If he trusts me to be essentially 'alone' in his house with his nephew while he sleeps, then really, you should trust me."

Was it Lucas' imagination, or did that last sentence sound almost like...a threat? Pushing Scarlet's hand away from his mouth fiercely, he took a step back, scowling. "I don't think so, Scarlet," he said, his voice loud with anger. "I'll trust you when I want to. Which will be NEVER."

(('Kay, I've waited well over a few weeks for Dawn to reply, but in the interests of moving the RP along and so Nads doesn't have to keep talking to herself, I'm editing my last post. So Kimiko NOW HAS NOT gone with Luneth- I'm sending her where the action is ^^))

((I was gonna reply, but I've got writer's block. And rather than move Kimiko here (because how would she know where Zues lives?), I'll make an NPC do something. Just let me get over my block first please.))

((She's an evil genius. In all probability, she found out during the time she was being hunted by the police- it would have been useful to her to keep tabs on the people who were after her.))
Page 6 of 6 [ 222 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay