Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 7 of 8[ 289 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Re: Formspring RP threadTopic%20Title

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Feeling Wocky's arm around her, Pearl instinctively leant her head against his shoulder and felt calmed. It was good to finally feel as though maybe what had happened wasn't her fault after all.

"Yes...everything is better now... And I won't let it get me down anymore!" she vowed, brightening up as a huge smile spread across her face.

"It's nice to know that someone understands." Pearl smiled, feeling happier than she had done for quite some time now. She made a mental note to call Zeth before entering the gallery- if he'd insisted on adopting an alias with Ema, maybe she'd be blowing his cover? She had said she would come after all- it was her duty as an assistant...
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

"That's good", Wocky said as he smiled back.

He then fell silent again for a few moments, and then spoke again.

"Y-You know... After Alita betrayed me, it made me think I'd never be able to trust a girl ever again, 'cause I'd think they'd all want to screw me over like she did... And from what I've seen of ya, I don't get that vibe."

Waiting on Godot...

((XD Sorry guys if I was the hold up- life got busy, FS got busy, Zeth is getting snackooed by Ema to death, and I have 4 RPs side lining all my normal ones now O.O I promise I'll try to keep up!!! ^^; And hey- am I the only one cheesed off that it's not quick to change user names on Formspring now? Damn, it's such a pain in the ass the new layout. Atleast it doesn't break all the time like the old one did >.> ))

((BTW- my father is an electrician, and he says that one room would be on more than one circuit in a place like this. Uh- how about we just say it's not modern wiring in the LIGHTS only. It can be hooked up with ultra modern technology, but there's one switch to rule them all. There can be multiple circuit breakers though :) If you have electrical qyuestions, ask me and if I can't answer, I'll ask him :) ))

Zeth clapped his hands at Trucy's idea. He REALLY couldn't see how she could distract EVERYONE from the picture with a trick, BTU this was the daughter of Phoenix Wright after all. Maybe she had something EXTRA special in her panties for these kind of situations. They'd have to case the area of course. Maybe kill the cameras. Maybe he should call on Bebop...

"Sounds great, Trucy," Zeth grinned, "Anyone here familiar with security systems? Or alarms? It'd be good to disable any cameras, or even security in the building temporarily?"
ImageImageImageImage

((Awesome, this is back too. :) Klavier's waiting on a response from Kraus, but I'm happy to wait. ^^ I'm just glad it isn't dead anymore. xD))

Waiting on Godot...

((Yikes! I thought I had replied to this already!! ^^; ))

Nadindi wrote:
Spoiler: Klavier RP
Swinging around a corner at the end of the preliminary corridor of the studios, Klavier automatically made his way to Studio 1. That was where the top stars usually had their shoots - it was where he had had a shoot before, so it was likely that Kraus would be in that studio. Seeing that the door was slightly ajar and hearing voices from within, Klavier raised a hand to push lightly on it to open it further before stepping inside, his trademark smile on his face.

"Guten morgen, everyone," he breezed, taking a moment to look around the room. His eyes immediately fell on the handsome man who was being captured, and he immediately sussed that it must be Kraus. Who else had that look of authority even when in a photoshoot? Returning his thumbs to his pockets, Klavier moved to lean against the wall by the door to wait for them to wrap up

"There he is," The female model whispered urgently in excitement, "I thought you said he didn't want to speak to anyone?"

Kraus sighed, hoping that Klavier would be more reserved about the photoshoot. Apparently he was alot bolder than he gave him credit for. That was fine though. Catching a prize such as Klavier was enough for him, and he'd have photographic evidence of the young prosecutor in action in front of the camera...

"Not during the photo shoot," Kraus responded softly, "I could probably get an autograph for you after the shoot though if you want it?"

"Actually," She grinned, "I'd rather something else from him. It's too bad he has a girlfriend now though."

"Really?" Kraus asked in interest, "I haven't heard this. Is it just a rumour, or fact?"

"Just gossip, luckily," She replied, pressing her body to his for the last photoshoot, "Hart herself managed to snap a few juicy shots of him and some nobody dressed in a labcoat. As if a star like Klavier would look twice at her."

"Hrmm..." Kraus replied thoughtfully, as the photographer signaled that they were finish. Immediately letting go of his pose with her, the female model gave him a slightly confused look as he so abruptly left her and got up. Not bothering to get changed, Kraus walked up to Klavier with a smile that would stun a room of Paparazzi, extending a slightly glossy hand to the rock star.

"Guten morgen, Herr Gavin," Kraus responded smoothly, "I take it that your day has been pleasant so far?"
ImageImageImageImage

Ahh, this man was clearly a professional. The smile Kraus had given Klavier was almost identical to that which he had just been giving the camera mere minutes ago. He took the offered hand to shake it firmly, a photogenic smile of his own mirroring the one on Kraus' face.

"Ja, my day has been good so far," Klavier replied smoothly, releasing Kraus' hand and offering the female model a charming smile before returning his attention to him. "I trust that your photoshoot went well?"

Waiting on Godot...

((Oh- don't get Kraus wrong. This is a TOTALLY different smile to the one for the camera. The camera gets a fake smile that looks real. Klavier gets the real deal :) ))

((Oh- for those interested- Kraus is based off a model Axel Hermann, some of you guys have seen this picture, but here's a WIP of him :nick-heart: he is LOVE.))

((Actually, the female model has grown on me.))

Glancing back to the female model as Klavier gave her a friendly smile, her arms modestly covered her chest in hope to not offend the rock star. Her almost nakedness didn't seem to phase Klavier much however. Especially Kraus' near nakedness. That was probably more of a surprise than him being merely friendly to her. Grinning, the girl got up, and glided over to the two in a graceful manner, being less modest about how she covered her chest now that she knew she wasn't going to offend anyone.

"I trust that your photoshoot went well?" Klavier replied to Kraus, obviously moving on from acknowledging her in conversation. A little irritated that Klavier seemed to not pay any attention to her, she wondered if the rumours were true about him getting a girlfriend. Especially one that wasn't as pretty as her. She was going to have something to say about that if it was true. Dropping her hands to rest on her hips, one of the lackies had finally caught up to her with some clothing after her storming off to join the two men. She accepted the top, holding it in her hand as she waited for Klavier to notice her.

Noticing the model's presence beside him, Kraus sighed, not wanting to seem rude by telling her to go away. Instead, Kraus wrapped his arm around her, and drew her so she was pressed up against him once more, "It seems to have. The photographer looked like he was satisfied with the shots he got of us. Of course Sarah here will be the star of this shot. It will be for the women's line of underwear after all," Glancing down at Sarah, Kraus tilted her head up slightly to look him in the face, "You were fantastic tonight, Sarah,"

"Was I?" Sarah smiled, glancing back over to Klavier briefly, "I can't have been that good if you were distracted by another man."

"Nonsense," Kraus simply responded, giving her a polite kiss, "I didn't want to keep him waiting. You know me."

"You tease," She smiled, turning to face Klavier once more, fighting against Kraus from turning her away from the rockstar, "Alex here told me that you didn't want any company on your photoshoot, is this true, hon?"

Kraus narrowed his eyes darkly at Sarah as she challenged his word. Not only was being called by his first name COMPLETELY unprofessional of her, but she also shortened it as if he were ok with her calling him that. If she wasn't his current cover up then... Holding back the desire to tell her the rules, he bit his tongue for now. Maybe Klavier would turn her away and he wouldn't have to lose this cover also. It was beginning to get difficult keeping up the impression of being a Playboy bachelor when none of the girls that chased him got further than kissing him for this very reason...
ImageImageImageImage

Aspiring to Inspire

[Great to have you back, Killy! And I'm glad this place is alive again--I haven't visited in a while.
Interesting thing about the lights, though. Recently, we had to change a couple of circuits since some of our lights in certain parts of the house got shot. It's totally possible that the gallery's lights are a series type. If I remember correctly, those take one light switch to turn on everything. It's something done with our so-called modern classrooms, too. >.> It can be a gallery that's a piece of art itself? That they didn't change the original structure too much but added a sophisticated security system?
And LOL. For some reason, I totally imagined Oldbag and Larry teaming up in the security room again. If so, the distraction and the grand illusion would be easier to pull off? XD]
.: Click on the pictures for links! :.

ImageImageImageImage

Audere est facere.

((Yay, finally revived! Hm...the security plan could work, or at least block off all transmissions from security cams (if they're wireless) using an Ema thingamajig. Either way, we'll find a way.))
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

Waiting on Godot...

Karmi-Sempai wrote:
[Great to have you back, Killy! And I'm glad this place is alive again--I haven't visited in a while.
Interesting thing about the lights, though. Recently, we had to change a couple of circuits since some of our lights in certain parts of the house got shot. It's totally possible that the gallery's lights are a series type. If I remember correctly, those take one light switch to turn on everything. It's something done with our so-called modern classrooms, too. >.> It can be a gallery that's a piece of art itself? That they didn't change the original structure too much but added a sophisticated security system?
And LOL. For some reason, I totally imagined Oldbag and Larry teaming up in the security room again. If so, the distraction and the grand illusion would be easier to pull off? XD]

((Unlikely. Series wiring is stone age stuff :) It's more likely that they run DC wiring than have it all in series. If it's in series, if you blow one bulb up, the WHOLE circuit stops. Parallel circuits mean if a bulb blows, it's only that bulb that is effected. You can have one circuit (one loop on one breaker) and have alot of lights going off it- just if you blow a bulb, the circuit will still go. If you cut the circuit breaker, the whole lot goes. Larry and Oldbag on security makes PERFECT sense. We should drag the new Larry along to play security ^^ If they want ^^

angel_of_nature wrote:
((Yay, finally revived! Hm...the security plan could work, or at least block off all transmissions from security cams (if they're wireless) using an Ema thingamajig. Either way, we'll find a way.))

((It wouldn't be wireless- It's a permanent situation so it makes sense to have permanent wiring. If we knew where the cables for it were, you could hack into it and put the camera on a loop or kill it, but in the end, I think Karmi's idea with human error is a sounder idea :) This is a gallery with alot of 'expensive' art in it. They'd have tech.))
ImageImageImageImage

There was an amused twinkle in Klavier's eyes as he watched the banter between the 'couple'. Of course, he had to pretend to assume that the two were indeed a couple - it was only through Zeth that he knew of Kraus' actual tendencies, and that needed to remain a secret, for trust's sake. 

Turning to the pretty model, Klavier adopted one of his customary poses by leaning down to her height, hands on his hips as he smiled. "Ja, it is true." His eyes briefly flicked to Kraus as he deduced that he must have said that to her. It would be best for him to get the information, but he worried slightly about Kraus' reasons for wanting them alone. 

Giving into his curiosity and letting his eyes briefly skim over the model's scantily clad figure, Klavier straightened back up. "I hope that's not a problem," he finished charmingly. "I would hate to steal him from you if you objected." It was only polite, and it was clear that the young lady was a fan. 

Waiting on Godot...

Relaxing again after Klavier backed him up, Kraus managed to find his cool again, happy to see that he was alot more professional about this than alot of men would be around her if they saw her like this. He let go of his tight hold on Sarah for a light one in thanks. He was still irritated at her for calling him Alex, but atleast now he knew that Klavier wasn't intending on playing him around.

"I hope that's not a problem, I would hate to steal him from you if you objected." Klavier responded coolly. Sarah gave Klavier a strange look, giving Klavier's jaw a stroke cheekily.

"Honey, if you could steel this prince off me, then you can have him, cause he'd obviously not be interested in me." Giggling at the thought of Klavier 'stealing' Kraus off her, Sarah seemed to think the idea was completely far fetched. Kraus smirked. Impressionable, pretty, and clueless. That's how he liked them in the modelling industry. He had no time for women with brains here. Atleast they were very few. Smart women tended to want to make use of their talents rather than model, specially at his level.

"I'll try to be wary of his charms, Sarah. I promise," Kraus smiled, wrapping his arm around her front, and tucking a lock of hair behind her ear on the opposite side of her head to him. Putting his mouth to her ear, he grinned, "Dinner tonight. I'll pick you up at 7. Wear something red," Sarah smiled, her eyes sparkling in enchantment.

"You'll turn up this time?"

"I promise," Kraus whispered, giving her a more romantic looking kiss. Holding the kiss for a little longer than he usually did to seal her confidence in him, Kraus removed the top from her hands and offered it to her, "I shouldn't delay Herr Gavin any further though. I'm sure he's a busy man."

"Lucky him," Sarah smiled, giving him a saucy look, before glancing back from Klavier, back to him again, "I look forward to seeing the final shot then, sexy." Giving his underwear a cheeky pluck before she went, Kraus' forced smile was wearing thin.

"I thought she'd never leave," Kraus breathed negatively to himself. Turning back to Klavier, he gave him a curious look, "Herr Gavin, I assume the Skunk has told you all about me, yes?"
ImageImageImageImage

Rubbing a hand over where Sarah had stroked him, Klavier heard Kraus' mutter as she left but didn't have time to question it before he was asked a question. "Ahh, Herr Zeth? He has told me a little about you, but I prefer to get to know people first hand, ja?" He grinned. It was a stretch, but by saying that Klavier could have more of an excuse to ask his questions. 

Looking back at where Sarah had walked off, he turned back to Kraus with a raised eyebrow and half smile. "She's a lovely fräulein," he said in passing, making sure to make his tone only mildly appreciative. "But so soon after your break up?" It was to the point, but that was how Klavier generally was. You didn't get anywhere by beating around the bush.  

Waiting on Godot...

Glancing back at Klavier with an intense expression as he complimented the girl, Kraus was glad that he moved her on quickly. He was obviously another statistic to her very aesthetic body. Definitely not boney like the other models he was use to seeing and well proportioned. I see Klavier took to Sarah alot more than he had let on. Well, there's no accounting for tastes. Looking away, Kraus sniffed a laugh,

"There's no need to be polite around me, Herr Gavin," Kraus smirked, crossing his arms as he looked back to the rockstar, "I know too well that Zeth would've fully debrief you about me, so you must understand already that she is of no interest to me." Slicking his hair back again with both of his hands, flexing all his well toned chest and arm muscles, Kraus spotted the aid behind him, holding a robe for him to put on. Apparently Sarah was given president due to modesty reasons.

"Danke," Kraus thanked, taking the robe from the aid, and wrapping it on. It was alot easier to slip into his old German habits when he was around another German that threw out so much of the language casually. Tying up the robe, Kraus smirked once more, "If you want information from me, I'll tell it. It will come with a price though." Motioning Klavier to follow as he headed off to the door to go to a more private studio down the hall, Kraus finished tying the robes, "Besides that, lets not let that spoil the mood for the photoshoot. Shall we?" Turning back to Klavier and giving him a very warm smile, there was a noticeable difference in this smile to his first. This smile was more strained, still recovering from Sarah calling him by his first name, while the other was very warm and casual.
ImageImageImageImage

Betraying no discomfort at the fact that Kraus had figured that Klavier already knew of his preferences, his thoughts immediately turned to the worst case scenario as to what Kraus meant when he said that information would come at a price. Forcing himself to brush the comment off, Klavier swept his bangs from his face with his left hand and slipped the other into a pocket as he followed Kraus to the smaller studio.

He noticed how Kraus' smile seemed more...strained than it had been. It didn't quite reach his eyes. Klavier grasped for the reasons his mood seemed to have dropped, but could only vaguely pin it as something to do with Sarah. It was times like this that he wished he was as perceptive as Kristoph, or Herr Forehead. 

"Ja, let's rock." Klavier let his hand drop to slip into his other pocket, giving Kraus his full attention as he slipped into the studio behind him. "What are we modelling?" In all honesty, Klavier was quite looking forward to the shoot itself. It had been a while since he'd done anything publicity wise, because his solo album wasn't out yet. However, he had the vague feeling that he knew what they would be modelling.

Waiting on Godot...

((HAH! Klavier assumes the worst XD Excellent ^^ Well, He'd be on the page about the info. They aren't modelling underwear though. Kraus isn't going to force him to do something he wouldn't normally do :) ))

"Calvin Klein have a new mens fragrance out that they wanted a more rockstar appeal on. When I heard that you'd be paying me a visit I thought that the opportunity was too good to miss." Finally glancing back to him with a genuine smile once more, Kraus seemed alot happier now that he was away from Sarah, and talking about business again. Looking at Klavier's outfit for a moment, Kraus stopped in his tracks, motioning Klavier to do so also, "Does Herr Gavin sometimes rock in other outfits? Or remove his shirt during a concert? Your outfit... definitely stylish, but it's a rather conservative image of rock. What is your... style in concert?"

((DAMN IT! WHY DO ALL THE GERMAN MEN HAVE NAMES STARTING WITH K?! GAAAAAAHH! Kraus, Klavier, Kristoph... Von Karma even... oh man T.T ))
ImageImageImageImage

Stopping as instructed, Klavier tried not to let his relief show too visibly on his face as he replied. "Oh, I don't always wear the same thing. Ja, sometimes I'll go shirtless, or use a different type of top. It depends on the current fashion, ja? The jewelry always stays on, though." He grinned, realising that for some reason, even though they were alone, they hadn't switched to speaking in their native tongue together. He was glad though - that was something that he only did with Kris.  

Waiting on Godot...

"Hrrmmm. That makes sense..." Kraus nodded, wondering what wardrobe CK had sent him for the photoshoot. As long as he wore the necklace though, he was sure he could wear anything else and still be recognized, "Come, come. Herr Garcia is a man of punctuality,"

Leading Klavier into the smaller studio, the lights were alot dimmer in here because of the mock stage in front of them. Jimmy rigged lights dangled down precariously from all directions to simulate a stage for a concert, with a few guitars positioned against the wall. The guitars looked like they were hired cause although they looked like rock guitars, they looked nothing like a Gavineers one. Kraus guessed that because Klavier was representing himself, and not the band that they didn't want too much there that linked him to the band. After all, Klavier was the main star of the band. The photographer, a good friend of his was on the stage measuring the light intensity for the shot.

Standing nearby with a slight tap of the foot, a slick man stood in a casual shirt flamboyantly open, tight pants and designer shoes stood tapping his foot on the ground impatiently.

"Miss Cottontail keep you busy again, 'Here' Kraus?" The man demanded, striding up to Kraus quickly, "I can't believe it takes over half an hour to walk down a short hall for your next photo shoot."

"Lips of an angel," Kraus smiled, extending his hand to the man. He took the hand and shook it, nodding to Kraus respectably,

"I assume this will be our second model for the shoot?" He asked. Kraus nodded.

"Mr Garcia, this is Klavier Gavin, Lead guitarist and singer of the Gavineers. Mr Gavin, this will be your makeup artist, Anton Garcia, or Sir as he likes to be called." Pausing for a moment, Kraus smiled as he leaned closer to Klavier, "Try to keep the German down around him. He's a very good make up artist, but he doesn't like people using foreign languages around him."

((This will be difficult for Klavier :D ))
ImageImageImageImage

"Ex-lead singer and guitarist," Klavier amended with a smile, extending a hand to Anton to shake it. "I'm going solo now, j-yes?" Ah, keeping the German down was going to be difficult. He was so used to dropping it here there and everywhere for his public image that it was sort of...a habit now. The only times he didn't do it were when he was speaking entirely in German (obviously) or having an extremely serious conversation. 

His eyes were drawn to the guitars propped up around the stage. Good quality, and quite stylish, but nowhere near Klavier's own guitars' standard. Still, they were good guitars, and he had to suppress the instinct to go over to one. He looked at the rest of the stage set up appreciatively. It was a well done job, overall. "I'm impressed," Klavier admitted to Kraus. "The set up is wonderful." 

Waiting on Godot...

"Ah- of course," Kraus apologised, as Garcia accepted the hand, giving it a quick shake and a nod in appreciation. Kraus strode over to the outfits put aside for them, and browsed through the outfits.

"No, no, no, no, no...." Sighing to himself, it was going to be difficult to make a rockstar with the clothes provided. He was going to have to use his imagination, "Scheisse, wardrobe was asleep when they chose some of these," Kraus muttered to himself, slipping his robe off and onto the ground. Garcia noticed Kraus by the clothes, and his disappointed look. Garcia sighed, raising his hands.

"Unhappy with the wardrobe again, Kraus? Do you have some problem with American fashions?" Glancing over to Garcia with a frown, Kraus shock his head.

"No, these are all excellent outfits, but they're they don't scream that certain... Urgh," Garcia rolled his eyes at Kraus' perfectionism, as he removed some vintage leather pants off the rack, he motioned Klavier towards Kraus.

"Gavin, assist the man, would you? You both need to be wearing those clothing, and I don't have all day for our 'Prima Donna' here." Kraus glanced back to see Gracia swooping away in one swift swing of the foot to walk to the changing room to wait. Kraus glanced back to the clothes, an adopting an EXTREMELY neutral expression to retain his visual composure. That man... he just DIDN'T know tact.
ImageImageImageImage

Going over to where the clothes were, Klavier started by taking the vintage leather pants from Garcia with an appreciative smile. "I have a pair like these at home," he said to Kraus, offering them to him. "You would look good in these," he continued somewhat reluctantly, pausing before his eyes lit up. "Those would be good worn with my chains," he suggested, gesturing at the chains at his waist. Of course, that meant that Klavier would have to find something that didn't require his chains to hold anything up.

As he continued to browse through the clothing, occasionally picking something up to inspect it, Klavier thought about how to ask his questions in a way that Kraus would be most likely to answer them. As much fun as a photoshoot was, he couldn't be distracted from its purpose. 

((LOL, I totally made Klavier seem really camp in that first paragraph. xD))

Waiting on Godot...

Watching Klavier search through through the wardrobe intensely, Kraus smiled, slipping on the leather jeans, leaving them unzipped for now. Perhaps he was considering asking him a question finally. Chuckling to himself, Zeth likely played up the story to make him extra cautious. Klavier was a tad too clean spirited for his tastes, but he couldn't deny that was an attractive man. His chiselled body... His fine features...

Slipping his thumbs into the loops at the front of Klavier's pants from either side of him, Kraus wrapped his arms around the prosecutor, and smiled, "Still deciding what question to ask me first, are you Herr Gavin? How about I give you a free answer to help start the ball rolling?" Glancing his lips across the edges of Klavier's ear, Kraus dipped his voice to a whisper, "I promise I'll be gentle with you as your heart is taken, but I can't say I don't find you highly attractive. I could tell you a few interesting stories if you didn't mind me taking a few extra photos of you." Letting go of the loops on Klavier's pants, Kraus slipped around to in front of Klavier. Putting his hands on his waist and leaning forward cheerfully, Kraus' eyes twinkled in delight, "Then there's no need to be nervous, is there?"

((Um- the actual investigation seems to have gone on halt. How about we crank it back up again. Does someone want to play our client? You can make up what ever story you'll like to tell us as long as it doesn't clash with any of our predetermined information. Who's game? :D :hobohodo: ))
ImageImageImageImage

((Agh, I'm soooo sorry for the inactivity! Exams are naaasty things.... How about if I have Pearls go to find the client? After all, she's heading to the gallery now with Wocky and about to call Zeth to see if he wants her to have a cover too ^^))

"And from what I've seen of ya, I don't get that vibe."

Pearl blushed and nodded gently. "Thank you. I-I feel like I can trust you too." she said with a smile, turning her head to face Wocky.

"I feel like you're a good person."

She suddenly remembered that Zeth and Ema were still at the gallery and that she herself was supposed to be joining them. Would she have to have a cover too? Pulling out her phone from her pocket, she selected Zeth's name from the contacts list and pressed the call button.

"Hello? Mr. Zeth?"

((Wonder what Zeth's speed-dial for Pearly is? XD))

Waiting on Godot...

((I'd rather Zeth and Ema do it cause they're the investigators, but do you want to RP the client? Pearls can tag along with Phoenix and Trucy to cause distractions >:D ))

((His speed dial for Pearls is likely 'Pearly'. I can see that being what he'd have for her :) ))

"Do do di doh, dididido di di doh..." Zeth paused as he heard the sound of Pearls' in game theme song play happily in his pocket, Zeth grinned, answering his phone.

"Hello? Mr. Zeth?"

"Hey there, Cupcake," Zeth grinned, answering the phone. Phoenix's breed of nicknames had quickly rubbed off onto him with all the sweet girls he was now surrounded by... Well, most of them were sweet. Ema was the one source of sour in the company. Couldn't have it all ways though... Pearl may've been a LITTLE too old for that kind of name, but Phoenix gagaed over Trucy, and she was the same age so he tried not to think about it too much, "Having fun with the Kitaki kid there? We're about to go talk to our client, I think."
ImageImageImageImage

((RP the client? Sure, that's cool with me ^^ I don't think I'll start until Zeth and Ema make it to him though- he's a curator, so let's say he's got an office? They wouldn't know his name but they could work out which office was his by process of elimination :3

I get your point- Pearly's much more suited to secretarial work than actually investigation; I can see her getting all flustered if she had to investigate XD))

Pearl breathed a sigh of relief as Zeth answered the phone- she always worried, especially in their line of work, that something bad had happened and he wouldn't answer his phone.

"Hey there, Cupcake, having fun with the Kitaki kid there? We're about to go talk to our client, I think."

She frowned a little, the client had sounded practically terrified when he'd called her earlier- surely there had to be something bigger than a piating which was spooking him?

"Uh-huh, I'm definitely having a good time- Wocky's reeeally nice and I saw his bakery and everything! But, promise me you and Miss Ema will be careful, okay? The client sounded pretty scared when he called...." she said, sounding a little worried.

Waiting on Godot...

Zeth nodded, adopting a serious look, "Absolutely. Once I have a full grasp of the situation, I'll run a risk assessment and find the safest solution for retrieving the information we require for the most legal way we can. And you know me," Zeth smiled, glancing towards Ema standing nearby, "I wouldn't let anything bad happen to Ema. I promise. I'll protect her as if she really was my girlfriend." Chuckling to himself, Zeth felt a little weird saying that, but he knew he would. As snarky as she was to him, he just knew that there had to be a part of her that did want to be friends. It popped out every now and then and...

Glancing away, Zeth blushed. He was going to have to be extra careful on this mission. There was going to be so many people around him involved. He hoped Klavier could get him some useful information, and fast. He wasn't sure when he was going to need it.

((I assume they meet the worker at a location they specify when they call or something. Get them to call Zeth :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Audere est facere.

((Um...can't find a way to post in here. Help? Oh, and who will be Oldbag and Larry? The windbag we can have our FS Oldbag (whose personage I've forgotten), but....who has the guts (or the stupidity) to play the Butz? Anyone? :butzthumbs: ))
Bummer.

Even though he should have expected the contact to happen sooner or later, the somewhat sudden embrace as Kraus' arms snaked around his front surprised Klavier, and he started briefly before forcing himself to relax, even as his lips brushed across his ear. A light, uncomfortable flush was barely visible on Klavier's face, and he was grateful that Kraus was behind him. That is, until he decided to drift in front of him, hands intimately on his waist as he leaned closer, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Nein," Klavier replied finally, the distraction of looking through the clothes effectively negated by Kraus' invasive presence. He hid his discomfort admirably well with his customary grin, forgetting briefly about the fact that he shouldn't be using German as much. Considering his offer of 'stories' in exchange for 'extra photos', he weighed the options carefully before nodding, even managing to summon the courage to lean forward slightly as he met Kraus' eyes. "That arrangement could work," he said teasingly, having to lean even further forwards to grab a very dark blue shirt that had caught his eye just past Kraus' body.

It was oddd, using the usual techniques he reserved for fangirls to win this man over. Well, it seemed he didn't need much winning over really. Also, disturbingly, Kraus was really starting to remind Klavier of Kristoph, with his apparent sly attitude.
^ Click for my graphics ^

Waiting on Godot...

angel_of_nature wrote:
((Um...can't find a way to post in here. Help? Oh, and who will be Oldbag and Larry? The windbag we can have our FS Oldbag (whose personage I've forgotten), but....who has the guts (or the stupidity) to play the Butz? Anyone? :butzthumbs: ))

((Tap is Oldbag off memory :) I'm waiting fr him to join us here actually... I should update the first post >.> I don't know who Larry is. I'd play Larry, but I play WAY too many roles as it is XD ))

"Trucy," Phoenix started, putting his hand on his daughter's shoulder to get her attention, "How about we start having a look around the art gallery and seeing what it's like inside? We can have a look at the art before Zeth and Ema get into action too. Even if they aren't originals, it'll still be nice to see them, right?"

((Nice comparison. Kraus is pretty sly. :) ))

Noticing that Klavier hiding his reactions to his movements, Kraus was glad that his movements weren't lost on the prosecutor. He'd just have to keep his full attention out of line of sight so he wasn't embarrassed. As much as he loved to see him flustered, Kraus also had a business transaction to go through first. Pleasure would have to wait it's turn.

Watching Klavier weed through the clothing for something for them to wear, he watched out for patterns in Klavier's taste in clothing. Smiling, Kraus slipped off a white muscle shirt off the rack, slipping that on, and putting a dark tie over it and loosening the neck off, he looked a little plain in comparison to Klavier, but with his hair done up and some stage make up, he a good for establishing the rock band feel.

"Perhaps some heavy boots and chains?" Strumming an air guitar VERY badly as if to impress Klavier, it was very apparent Kraus had never touched a guitar in his life, "I could pose as a band member in the photo." Grabbing his hair and ruffling it up a bit, Kraus adopted a badboy glance, "How is my outfit so far?"
ImageImageImageImage

I can see you, from here!

I hate to 'butt' in, but I could possibly RP as Larry, if that works with you all.

Stifling a laugh at Kraus' attempt at an air guitar, Klavier opted for a grin instead, nodding approvingly and looking at what he was wearing before flipping him a double thumbs up. "Nice, Herr Kraus." Turning his attentions back to the clothing, Klavier found a pair of tight leather pants much like the ones Kraus was wearing, but in a dark shade of purple rather than black. It was exactly his taste.

Slinging the pants over his arm, Klavier hummed one of his songs absently as he browsed for a shirt, finally pulling out a graphite grey dress shirt, planning to wear it open over his bare chest as he often did in concert to draw attention to his other career. Draping the shirt over the top of the pants, Klavier paused. The next question was probably going to sound stupid, and he didn't exactly mind either way, but... 

"Should I just change here?" Klavier said, gesturing at the general area around them, smile still friendly and in place.   

Wocky blushed at her comment and said, "T-That's good..."

When Pearl was talking to Zeth, he stood there as he listened to her tell him how nice he was.

"Alita never said things like that 'bout me", He thought, "... Not honestly, anyway..."

He then continued to stand there quietly as he waited for Pearl to finish talking, playing with his orange quiff childishly.

Arkillian wrote:
angel_of_nature wrote:

((Tap is Oldbag off memory :) I'm waiting fr him to join us here actually... I should update the first post >.> I don't know who Larry is. I'd play Larry, but I play WAY too many roles as it is XD ))

((Sorry... I'm having a hard time trying to fit both Calisto and Oldbag in. I haven't read this thread for a week so I'll see if there's an opportunity for me to slip in.))

Audere est facere.

((@Tap: I think you can just come up with a sort of intro line when Trucy points to the camera or something. Don't forget to use her favorite word!))

Trucy nodded with glee, and replied, "Sure, that sounds great! We can also think of a spot to perform my magic while we're at it, so let's go!" Running up the stairs surrounding the art museum, she grabbed her Daddy and went to the entrance, almost knocking over a marble statue on display at the entrance in her haste. "Oops, um, sorry, mister!" Trucy said to the guard at the front gate, tapping her blue silk hat with one fist.

Then, seeing the guard's annoyed expression, the mischievous magician came up with an idea. "Hey, mister, you look tired. You should really take a break, you know? At least eat something, you know?" Then Trucy, showing her 'magic panties' to the guard, pulled out a small box of sugar-coated donuts and a cup of coffee, putting them on the guard's desk. "Here, eat these," she smiled, and proceeding inside, waved back to the guard. "That'll keep him from roaming around for a little while and getting all curious, I guess," she thought afterwards, pleased at another successful trick.
Bummer.

Last edited by AoN on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aspiring to Inspire

[Still thinking of a way to slip the others in. I'll just fill in some space in the mean time. Our case would involve multiple circuit breakers, a particular one providing lights in the place where our painting is? Am I getting this right? I guess we can cut it until someone goes to repair it? We can distract that person to buy more time, too.]

"Trucy, how about we start having a look around the art gallery and seeing what it's like inside? We can have a look at the art before Zeth and Ema get into action too. Even if they aren't originals, it'll still be nice to see them, right?"

"Sure, that sounds great! We can also think of a spot to perform my magic while we're at it, so let's go!" she exclaimed, tugging on Phoenix's sleeve and running off into the entrance.

Karmi turned to Zeth. "Well, I'm not very familiar with alarm systems, but I'll help them poke around. If it's something you need to burn, break, or bash in, you can count on us," she said with a wink, as if it were a form of art itself. "We'll just try not to cause too much damage," she added as an afterthought. "We'll give you a call, when we're ready. But please, take your time and enjoy yourselves--we're in no rush," she winked, gesturing vaguely at Zeth and Ema. Hopefully, those two won't need to give them a call over yet another argument.

Karmi strode through the entrance, trying to hide a grin as she watched the guard enjoy his meal, without noticing her at all. That was a nice touch, she thought to herself as she took note of the security cameras sprinkled on the museum walls. She then sauntered towards a bronze bust beside Phoenix and Trucy, and read the plaque. "Genesis", huh? She cocked her head to the side, with an expression between curiosity and skepticism. It looks a deformed peanut...
.: Click on the pictures for links! :.

ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

((LOVE! People are being proactive without constant posting from me <3 ))

OriginalBubs wrote:
I hate to 'butt' in, but I could possibly RP as Larry, if that works with you all.

((Unless you are in Formspring as Larry, then not in this RP. If you are the Larry on Formspring then yes.))

Kraus

"Should I just change here?" Klavier asked, the question sending a jolt of surprise through Kraus. Glancing over at Klavier in surprise, he was going to suggest the changing rooms where Garcia was waiting, but Klavier seemed happy with changing in front of him. Adopting an interested smirk, Kraus found himself now highly distracted from the wardrobe before him.

"If you'd like, Herr Gavin. As long as you don't mind an audience."

((Heheh... Klavier may have to give him a brief guitar lesson so he actually LOOKs like he's playing one in the photoshoot XD ))

Phoenix

((I hope the guards were trained not to take coffee from cute little girls showing them her panties :hotti: I'm imagine that the coffee is cheep instant coffee cause Phoenix wouldn't know what expensive stuff tasted like XD))

Chuckling as Trucy performed her magic trick, Phoenix covered his mouth as he tried not to laugh, thinking of the implications of grown men drinking and eating things that came from Trucy's panties. Phoenix was glad that she never wore those panties SPECIFICALLY for his piece of mind. He didn't want to tell them that though. Their expression of pure shock was enough to know that the fact she had bumped into an expensive statue was the last thing on their minds. It was the Wright in her. She made Phoenix SO proud how she managed to skip out of messes like she did.

Wandering into the gallery after Trucy, Phoenix took a quick look around the room, noticing Karmi scuttle in after them and looking around too. So far so good. I'll see how it goes. If it looks a little intense, I'll keep the girls with me.

Zeth

Zeth crossed his arms at Karmi's remark, and smirked, "You keep yourself out of trouble too. I still remember that you can be a little monkey when you want to be. No climbing on expensive art, ok?"

((I'll need some Ema love to carry on more with Zeth...))
ImageImageImageImage

I can see you, from here!

Well, I'm A Larry, the profile is gottabethebutz, though I admittedly made it as a 'spur-of-the-moment' deal a while back, and haven't really done anything with it.

There should be a medal for this category of bravery, Klavier thought to himself, adopting a smirk of his own before shrugging off his jacket and laying it across a nearby table. "If I can do it in front of thousands of fans, one man should be no problem, ja?" That was a slight exaggeration - one man would usually be no problem at all, but when said man was interested in him and standing mere feet away, it was a completely different story. But hopefully, fanservice like this would help Kraus be more forthcoming with information.

Leaving his jewelry untouched, Klavier quickly unbuttoned his shirt, placing it atop his jacket and stretching his arms behind him briefly before reaching down to unbuckle his boots, kicking them off and placing them to the side. There was a momentary pause as Klavier considered his next course of action. He could play safe and put a shirt on before taking his pants off, or he could push his brevity even further and strip completely to his boxers before changing.

Of course, Klavier was never one to deny a challenge, so he reached down to loosen the chains on his hips, stepping out of the leather pants and putting them alongside his other clothing. He was suddenly immensely grateful that he hadn't worn any of his more...embarrassing underwear today.
^ Click for my graphics ^

Audere est facere.

((The conversation between Kraus and Gavin's getting almost nowhere fast. Can't they get to Rochelle Riche yet? XDoh, and a birthday greeting to Karmi today! <:D))

Trucy continued walking around, noticing Karmi also following behind. Curious yet slightly disappointed at the queer abstract paintings on display in the front lobby, she then turned to Karmi and Phoenix, asking, "So where is this Angel Star painting anyway? It's not in the front lobby, at least," she remarked, examining the labels on each painting.
Bummer.

Waiting on Godot...

angel_of_nature wrote:
((The conversation between Kraus and Gavin's getting almost nowhere fast.

((I'm going to take it off forum actually. You guys shouldn't be able to just find out what they're talking about till Klavier phones in. This'll give Nadindi a challenge- get the information, and get it to the investigators ;) It'll make this RP focus more on the investigation too I hope. Remember guys, you can feel free to make stuff up like layout and things. I'm doing this on the fly so don't rely on me for info. I'm just making it up as I go along))

((Oh- and Karmi! I totally missed that it was your birthday! I'm sorry! I must've been hiding under a rock or something T.T I'm such a scatter brain T.T ))

"I'm not sure," Phoenix replied, picking up a brochure of the exhibit and showing it to the girls, "Lets see. They have a higher security area here," Pointing to a few rooms away, Phoenix grinned, "Shall we head straight there then, ladies?"
ImageImageImageImage
Page 7 of 8 [ 289 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay