Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 8 of 8[ 289 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Re: Formspring RP threadTopic%20Title

From the corners of a barely illuminated room, two grey eyes shone brightly in the darkness. They narrowed slightly, blending into the background. Only seconds later, lights flashed through the room. The door opened and closed leaving the figure the only one in the room.

The figure, known as X, walked towards the multitude of flashing screens and sat down on a comfy chair in front of them. X's eyes darted on the screens, looking for something only to fail. X sighed and leaned back into the chair - it wasn't fair. This job was probably the most boring one X had but it was needed...how else would it's goal be completed?

X's eyes trailed across the desk in front of it to a burgundy red rimmed frame. Inside was a photo of a handsome Greek Adonis. X sighed as it's lips curled up slightly. X swooned in front of the photo as it contemplated about the man. His name was Miles Edgeworth, legendary prosecutor, and he was perfect for it. X met the prosecutor a long time ago and had fallen in love instantly. He was it's and there was nothing no one could do to reject her claim.

After all... she was Wendy Oldbag, the most beautiful security guard in Los Angeles and the most beautiful woman in the city... if not the entire the world. Men had fallen to their knees to bask in her beauty but there was only one who could sate her - Edgey-poo.

Oldbag swooned again.

"Pwwwsh...alright, I'll consider it." was what Calisto Yew, attorney at law said to the client she was talking to. She hung up a second later only to burst into laughter at what had just happened.

Her client had demanded for her to get an acquittal but wanted to pay only half what she charged. She giggled at how stupid they were. Did they really think that her services were that cheap or even free? Calisto smirked as she remembered about what a certain attorney used to do.

Shaking her head, she turned towards the window and stared out of it. It was a lovely day today so why was she stuck in her office? The Yew Law Offices consisted of one member - herself. There was no one to boss her around so she could go do anything she wanted. She smirked again as she had an idea.

"Pwwwsh...Let's bug someone..." she whispered before bursting into laughter again. She couldn't help herself - everything was too damn hilarious.

((Long overdue introduction.))

Waiting on Godot...

((Oh dear XD Well, slip them onto the scene when you feel like it. Till then, I think she may notice that Phoenix's group are looking at all the cameras suspiciously. Is she going to investigate? :D Phoenix is after he man after all ^^ ))
ImageImageImageImage

Aspiring to Inspire

[Thanks for the greetings, guys. :) And Angel, a very belated birthday greeting to you. If Killy thinks she's scatterbrained, well, what about me? DX LOL, Tap; I was facepalming while reading the intro--the drama just went into hilarious overdrive. For some reason, I'm enjoying the craziness with Yew and Oldbag. XDD By the way, guys, here's an interesting article on museum security. We can use it was reference and play around with it. And now, without further ado...]

Spoiler: Karmi
"I'm not sure," Phoenix replied, picking up a brochure of the exhibit and showing it to the girls. "Lets see. They have a higher security area here."

Karmi took a look and matched it with the map Zeth showed her, in her head. He's right; the stairs she looked for earlier are hidden--she couldn't find them anywhere. And they're probably camouflaged with the walls or something. She snagged her own copy of the brochure, took out a pen, and drew on whatever she could remember, including the second flight of hidden stairs and the tunnel.

Pointing to a few rooms away, Phoenix grinned. "Shall we head straight there then, ladies?"

"The Renaissance exhibit? Sure," Karmi replied, pen and brochure in her eager hands.

As they entered the area, she looked around again, and made marks where she can see the security cameras and service doors. Interesting... these doors need pass cards... She wasn't really sure where she was going with this, but it didn't hurt to keep a reference for later. With that done, she decided to enjoy herself and to take in the artworks around them. That's when she spotted a familiar shade of red.

Spoiler: Miles
Miles stood before Venus and Adonis, with arms crossed and index finger tapping against his jacket, examining the painting as though it were new evidence or a witness in court. His gaze swam across the canvass, absorbing the fine details such as the pearls in Venus' hair, the meticulous folds in Adonis' clothes, and the curls in Cupid's hair. He not only took note of the painting's beauty - he was even more fascinated by its flaws and what the artist had done to correct - or, at least, hide - them. The adjusted cleavage in the buttocks, the dimples in the shoulders, the arms painted with fingers rather than a brush.

He immersed himself in art, enjoying this temporary moment of peace. As soon as he, Kay, and Gumshoe arrived at the museum, it took quite the amount of self-control to refrain from throwing his hands up and simply leaving through the nearest exit. They ran, "Ooh!"-ed and "Ahh!"-ed," chattered, pushed and pulled, and ran some more. Ultimately, he felt as though he were supervising a pair of children. This added to the frustration of the museum guards already going out of their way to quell a gaggle of ten-year-olds having their field trip. A small knot of children even drew close, pointed, and looked at him, with wide eyes. They yelped in unison as he turned to them. He didn't know which he found more appalling - the fact that they mistook him for some sort of statue or that they placed his cravat in the same category as a ruff. It's painfully obvious that the two are completely different!

He was brought out of his thoughts as someone pulled on the tail of his jacket for the twenty-first time that day - not that he was counting.

[LOL Reference to Oldbag. XDD]

Spoiler: Kay
"C'mon, Mr. Edgeworth! Gummy and I are already moving to the next area!" Kay announced. She was practically hopping from foot to foot. She can't wait to get a move on.

Since Mr. Edgeworth was going on and on about, "This isn't a picnic we're going to, but an 'educational experience'," while they were in the car, she and Gummy decided to have a contest on who'd get to see the most artworks and figure out why they looked like that. Kinda like doing that "schwing"-thing Mr. Edgeworth does all the time. Kay knew she had it in the bag when she used her brilliant Yatagarasu skills to conclude that the statue-thing at the entrance is indeed a peanut "because there's no other way to look at it". Gummy tried to argue that maybe it was a baby or something because it was called "Genesis." Well, he did have a point, but Kay was already examining the next artwork, so she wins that round!

She huffed, with her chin in the air and arms folded when she thought she heard Mr. Edgeworth mutter something about "the futility of dreams" again. Why was he taking so long, anyway? With the way he's going, he won't be able to see the rest of the floor, let alone the whole museum! Oh, well. At least she and Gummy were having lots of fun so far. And she's not gonna let him spoil that.

She tugged on his jacket again before skipping off. "Last one there is a you-know-what!" she sang from across the room.

Then her eyes flickered to the entrance, and she saw a man with two girls. He was a friend of Mr. Edgeworth's and she met him a couple of times when she tagged along.

"Mr. Wright! Mr. Wright! Over here!" she shouted. Her voice was bouncing all over the room. Oops.

Mr. Edgeworth tore his eyes from the painting and spun around. Uh-oh... Kay closed her eyes and put her hands on her ears. He's gonna blow!

... And nothing happened. ... Huh...?

When she opened her eyes again, she saw he was looking over to where Mr. Wright was. Oh, great, now he pays attention.

[Hope Kay's narration is a bit better than last time. That one was pretty abrupt since, well, I imagine her to not pay too much attention to detail.

[LOL. Writing in three voices... OTL]
.: Click on the pictures for links! :.

ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

((Sorry I haven't replied- new development that Zeth hasn't advertised for those not keeping up with FS- Rochelle's family is involved with Kristoph's case with him doing the murders. Likely cause- blackmail. She has also done this to Kraus- blackmailing him into marrying her so that their family can merge resources with his. Seems that Rochelle is a bit of a maneater :D ))

((BTW- Zeth knows SOME of this, but hasn't told anyone. You'll have to wait for Klavier's phone call before the Scoopy gang know :) ))

((My RP to come a little latter- sorry T.T ))

((And GAAAAH!!! Happy birthday to everyone cause everyone is having birthdays' and I'm missing them T.T *fails at life* ))
ImageImageImageImage

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((Just thought I should let you all know, I'll be a little bit inactive for a while until my laptop's fixed :3 So I'll see you all soon!))
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

((I'll be away till the 15th of June because I'm in Japan so I won't be able to reply to any posts. Karmi, feel free to godmod Calisto and Oldbag. :)))

Waiting on Godot...

Just so you guys know, I've decided to pull out on my forum based RPs. So far I'm staying with Formspring. Not sure how long it'll last, but I don't have the time for so many characters, and if I don't pull out fully, I'll never regain my time again cause it's pretty addictive for me.

You guys can continue to use this thread, but I can't keep updating here, sorry :( I'm just way too busy for so many RPs T.T
ImageImageImageImage

Aspiring to Inspire

[Well, this is gonna be tricky. I don't think the story can go on without Zeth, Kraus, and Cottontail since some of the fundamental facts and reveals have been built around them. Also, some of us are too busy to post here as well. I wouldn't call it a stretch to say that this thread is dead.]
.: Click on the pictures for links! :.

ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

((You can start a different story, but if people are too busy then that fixes alot))
ImageImageImageImage
Page 8 of 8 [ 289 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay