Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 2[ 60 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ask Meekins!Topic%20Title

Go ahead, sir...laugh at me...

:mike-salute: Sir! I thought this looked like a fun idea from Detective Atmey and Miss Kaoru, sir! This is where I will answer any questions from fellow members, sir! :megaphone: So ask away, siiiiiir!
:meekins: Why are my eyes spinning in such an abnormal fashion, sir?! :megaphone: My eyes do not spin like that, siiiiiir!!
Re: Ask Meekins!Topic%20Title

The member who doesn't swear much

Did you always want to be a policeman?
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.

BSX wrote:
Did you always want to be a policeman?

Let's see, sir...*looks up, thinking* When I was younger, I thought of becoming a policeman from my father, sir. One day, he told me, 'You always try to help people, but you're not the most agile. If anyone hires you as a cop, just keep standing tall', sir! He was a bit of an inspiration to me, sir. I can't remember wanting to become anything else before that day, sir!
:meekins: Why are my eyes spinning in such an abnormal fashion, sir?! :megaphone: My eyes do not spin like that, siiiiiir!!

Nerd wan

can you give me your lucky charm?

The Real Human Being

Are you aware you appear in AAI?

8zack8 wrote:
can you give me your lucky charm?

M-My charm, sir? *looks down to it* I-I don't know, sir...I've grown so accustom to having it around my neck, sir. I don't think I can part with it just yet, sir...:megaphone: Forgive me, sir! I-I just can't let it go, siiiiir!!

DoMaya wrote:
Are you aware you appear in AAI?

Sir! I have heard, sir, but have not played it yet, sir! I heard I play a memorable part in it, sir! *looks down from thought of it* Now...is it memorable good or memorable bad, sir. :megaphone: P-Please remember I would never kill anyone, siiiir!

Oooh!! I got one I got one!!!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream??
♥ Sprites! ♥Art! ♥deviantART!Tegaki! ♥
Daughter of DoMaya ♥ Married to Atmey

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dieeeee

Yo. Mikey boy.

Which Ace Attorney game do ya' like the most?

justice is always wright ;)

Mr.meekins,why are you repeating sir continuesly,i understand your loyalty,respect for others and such,but one sir in a sentance is enough(like gumshoe),saying sir many times almost.........greatly downgrades you from those you are talking to :larry:

I can see you, from here!

Mr. Meekins, how is the hand wound? Also, what do you do in your spare time besides draw?

Kaoru_Yuuka wrote:
Oooh!! I got one I got one!!!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream??

My favorite flavor, sir? That one's easy...I'd have to say Neopolitan, so I don't have to choose between my three tops, sir!

Detective Daryan wrote:
Yo. Mikey boy.

Which Ace Attorney game do ya' like the most?

Hmm...*looks up in thought*...:megaphone: I love them all, sir! But if I have to choose, I would say Trials and Tribulations, sir! Prosecutor Godot is quite fascination in my opinion.

Phoenix_Justice wrote:
Mr.meekins,why are you repeating sir continuesly,i understand your loyalty,respect for others and such,but one sir in a sentance is enough(like gumshoe),saying sir many times almost.........greatly downgrades you from those you are talking to :larry:

I-I didn't realize that, s-...I-I'll try not to say it as often s-...*looks down to charm*...I'm sorry, s-...It...It's how...:megaphone: It's how I am, sir!! Forgive me~!! I...I'll try and work on it...*bites lip*

OriginalBubs wrote:
Mr. Meekins, how is the hand wound? Also, what do you do in your spare time besides draw?

:mike-salute: It's healing up slowly but surely, sir! I have a knack for healing slower than normal. It's harder as a cop, but I manage, sir.

justice is always wright ;)

Officer Mike Meekins wrote:
Phoenix_Justice wrote:

I-I didn't realize that, s-...I-I'll try not to say it as often s-...*looks down to charm*...I'm sorry, s-...It...It's how...:megaphone: It's how I am, sir!! Forgive me~!! I...I'll try and work on it...*bites lip*

It's ok Mr.meekins,You got used to it so it's only natural and human that you'd face great difficulty in getting rid of that habit.

By the way,which skill would you say is your best skill as an officer?

Phoenix_Justice wrote:
It's ok Mr.meekins,You got used to it so it's only natural and human that you'd face great difficulty in getting rid of that habit.

By the way,which skill would you say is your best skill as an officer?

I agree with you there, sir.

My best skill? Well, as long as I can stay on my feet long enough, I'm pretty fast, sir. So as long as I don't trip, I can catch almost anyone. And if I can't catch them, :megaphone: I can easily alert anyone in his way to stop him, sir!!

Officer Mike Meekins wrote:

My favorite flavor, sir? That one's easy...I'd have to say Neopolitan, so I don't have to choose between my three tops, sir!

OOh! Good choice!!
What's your favorite song??
♥ Sprites! ♥Art! ♥deviantART!Tegaki! ♥
Daughter of DoMaya ♥ Married to Atmey

PL vs PW <33

Mr Meekins, where did you get that megaphone? And do you carry it to bed?

Also, what does your hair look like under that hat? I don't think we've ever seen it...
Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"
devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font

Is still absolute trash.

Hey, do you like circuses, Mr. Meekins?
*trumpet sounds*

I can see you, from here!

Mr. Meekins, if you HAD to have a job outside of the police what would it be?

Kaoru_Yuuka wrote:
OOh! Good choice!!
What's your favorite song??

Huuuh...favorite song...Oh! *pounds fist into palm* I've got it, sir! Move Along by All American Regects. It's quite inspiring, sir.

MapleRose wrote:
Mr Meekins, where did you get that megaphone? And do you carry it to bed?

Also, what does your hair look like under that hat? I don't think we've ever seen it...

*holds megaphone up* I got this when I first found out I was going to become a patrolman, sir. I was told that I need to make myself heard. I bought it with my first few weeks paycheck and kept it close ever since. But no, at home I hang it up by my door, sir.

I believe I posted a self portrait with a shot of my hair in the fanart section, sir. It's short and black, it tends to be a bit of a mess from how long I keep my cap on. *blushes slightly* I usually have to keep it on all day, sir.

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
Hey, do you like circuses, Mr. Meekins?

As long as there are no vanishing acts, sir.

OriginalBubs wrote:
Mr. Meekins, if you HAD to have a job outside of the police what would it be?

.....Oh! That would have to be...either artist or writer, sir! So many stories to tell, :megaphone: so little time! But that's a big 'what if', sir. I just began working on my artistic side recently, so I'm not that good yet.

Is still absolute trash.

Ah, but vanishing acts are usually done by magicians, not circus performers. (Unless you count the magician/circus performer.) Onward! Do you like Disney movies like the Hunchback of Notre Dame and Tarzan?
*trumpet sounds*

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
Ah, but vanishing acts are usually done by magicians, not circus performers. (Unless you count the magician/circus performer.) Onward! Do you like Disney movies like the Hunchback of Notre Dame and Tarzan?

I hardly have much time to sit down and watch a movie nowadays. But I did enjoy them when I was younger, sir.

Is still absolute trash.

That's alright! Just try and watch one whenever you get the chance! At least you enjoyed them when you were younger. :minuki:
*trumpet sounds*

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
That's alright! Just try and watch one whenever you get the chance! At least you enjoyed them when you were younger. :minuki:

I should rewatch a few of the classics in my free time again, now that I think of it, sir. I don't think I've seen The Hunchback of Notre Dame though. That might be my next watch, sir!

Is still absolute trash.

I guess it should be! Oh, by the way, I know you have that habit of calling people "sir", but for future references, I'm a girl, just so you know. :phoenix: The name is very misleading.
*trumpet sounds*

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
I guess it should be! Oh, by the way, I know you have that habit of calling people "sir", but for future references, I'm a girl, just so you know. :phoenix: The name is very misleading.

Ah...forgive me, miss. Just how I am. *blushing, looking to charm*

Is still absolute trash.

*laughs* It's alright, Mr. Meekins. Everyone is everyone, and you are who you are! It's human nature to be fooled by the eye at first glance, and I for one am not impervious to the nature of mistaking. I am a cosplayer, after all, and cosplayers have the ability to mislead the eyes, if their cosplay, or rather, crossplay, is done well.
*trumpet sounds*

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
*laughs* It's alright, Mr. Meekins. Everyone is everyone, and you are who you are! It's human nature to be fooled by the eye at first glance, and I for one am not impervious to the nature of mistaking. I am a cosplayer, after all, and cosplayers have the ability to mislead the eyes, if their cosplay, or rather, crossplay, is done well.

Th-...:mike-salute: That's true, miss! Like how hardly anyone can tell I'm quite a big fan of Kung Fu films!

May I ask something to you, miss? Even though we're in a topic where it is to question me...*slight laugh*

Who do you cos/crossplay as?

Is still absolute trash.

Really? That's like how anyone can barely tell that I'm such a huge lover of horror movies and horror games! (Clock Tower WOOT!)

Hm... I don't cos/crossplay as just one person, exactly, but I'll cos/crossplay as just about anyone that I can get close to being! That includes girls and guys, and maybe the occasional fuzzy critter like Mokona or Chu-Chu.
*trumpet sounds*

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
Really? That's like how anyone can barely tell that I'm such a huge lover of horror movies and horror games! (Clock Tower WOOT!)

Hm... I don't cos/crossplay as just one person, exactly, but I'll cos/crossplay as just about anyone that I can get close to being! That includes girls and guys, and maybe the occasional fuzzy critter like Mokona or Chu-Chu.

A-Ah...I-I could never sit through any h-h-horror anything, m-miss...th-that's quite brave of you...*sweating*

That sounds like fun! *small smile* I could never dress as anyone but myself, miss. I tried all the time when I was young for Halloween, but everyone still knew it was me. I can't stay in character for too long, miss. *sigh*

Is still absolute trash.

Yeah, but sometimes that ability takes its' toll on me. Recently, I've been really jumpy, but I haven't watched anything scary, though.

It really is fun! You could always try and find a character that fits your personality. And even if you can't fit the personality well, it doesn't really matter, because most people cos/crossplay just for fun, like me, for example! And you can always put a twist on the character you're cos/crossplaying as and have fun doing so! *pats your shoulder and smiles*
*trumpet sounds*

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
Yeah, but sometimes that ability takes its' toll on me. Recently, I've been really jumpy, but I haven't watched anything scary, though.

It really is fun! You could always try and find a character that fits your personality. And even if you can't fit the personality well, it doesn't really matter, because most people cos/crossplay just for fun, like me, for example! And you can always put a twist on the character you're cos/crossplaying as and have fun doing so! *pats your shoulder and smiles*

Y-Yes, well, even if it's in that year, I can't sleep well at all, miss...I'm still having nightmares just from seeing a knife...*shudders*

Hmm...I wonder who I could pull off, miss...I've been told I look like someone out of a ninja anime, though I've never heard of him before. Something Rock, I think.

Is still absolute trash.

Oh.. Well, I'm sorry that you can't watch horror movies without being scared. But even those in the toughest of jobs can't stomach the worst of sights, I bet.

... I think I know who you're talking about. I think you were told that you looked a bit like Rock Lee from Naruto. I don't have a picture of the character on me at the moment, though. But I can see you cosplaying as him, that's for sure, and I bet you'd do a great job being Rock! *flashes a thumbs up*
*trumpet sounds*

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
Oh.. Well, I'm sorry that you can't watch horror movies without being scared. But even those in the toughest of jobs can't stomach the worst of sights, I bet.

... I think I know who you're talking about. I think you were told that you looked a bit like Rock Lee from Naruto. I don't have a picture of the character on me at the moment, though. But I can see you cosplaying as him, that's for sure, and I bet you'd do a great job being Rock! *flashes a thumbs up*

Yes...I do try to watch them from time to time, but when it gets to a dark scene I need to stop, miss...plus I get light-headed from seeing blood, so that's another down for me. Oh well, :mike-salute: I guess I'll stick to my Kung Fu films for now!

*pounds fist in palm* That's him, miss! I'll have to look him up later and see if I can manage it. Plus I might sketch out how I would look in his cosplay, miss. :megaphone: Yes, that's what I'll do!

Is still absolute trash.

Yeah, maybe later on you can try and get farther into the good parts in horror movies. :minuki:

And then after you sketch it out, you need to find the right materials so you can make the cosplay. A lot of hard work can go into a cosplay, so make it a good one that you can be proud of!
*trumpet sounds*

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
Yeah, maybe later on you can try and get farther into the good parts in horror movies. :minuki:

And then after you sketch it out, you need to find the right materials so you can make the cosplay. A lot of hard work can go into a cosplay, so make it a good one that you can be proud of!

Maybe. I'll try and work myself up to do so. :mike-salute:

I will try to put one together, but I'm not sure just how often I would be able to wear it, miss. I can't exactly go to conventions with my pay...*looks down to charm* Plus affording the materials might be a stretch...

Is still absolute trash.

Then I look forward to your progress, sir! :sassy:

That's alright! Most of the cos/crossplays I've done have debuted at my local high school, since I can't afford to go to cons myself, and I still had fun. I was also able to make them out of clothes I already had (and got from my brothers :karma: !) Cosplay's also a good way to show how creative you can get even if you don't have enough money. You can always just fix up clothes you have at home!
*trumpet sounds*

Squeaker-Ed wrote:
Then I look forward to your progress, sir! :sassy:

That's alright! Most of the cos/crossplays I've done have debuted at my local high school, since I can't afford to go to cons myself, and I still had fun. I was also able to make them out of clothes I already had (and got from my brothers :karma: !) Cosplay's also a good way to show how creative you can get even if you don't have enough money. You can always just fix up clothes you have at home!

Hmm...that does sound like a creative challenge. Alright, I will give it a try! :mike-salute: I will keep you updated on it, miss!! First, to find out what this Rock Lee person looks like!

Have you ever shot someone as a part of your job?

BSX wrote:
Have you ever shot someone as a part of your job?

N-No, thankfully...Usually, for me, sir, it hardly ever comes down to me even having to brandish my gun...but sometimes, when I do need it, I wind up forgetting or losing it, sir...*looks down to charm, embarrassed* I hardly ever use it, so sometimes I don't even take it with me...:mike-salute: BUT! I can usually apprehend the suspect without the need of a gun! :megaphone: My voice is the safest weapon, siiiiiiiir!!

But Mr. Mike, isn't the whole point of working for the police shooting people?

BSX wrote:
But Mr. Mike, isn't the whole point of working for the police shooting people?

N-...:mike-salute: NO, SIR!! I'm a patrolman to provide justice for those who need it! I am a servant and aid to the public, sir! I never wanted to be an officer just to shoot at people! N-Never, sir...P-Plus, sir...g-guns tend to make me l-l-light-he-headed, s-sir...
Page 1 of 2 [ 60 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay