Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 6 of 6[ 204 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Re: | Not Just A Computer Game 2.0 | (Accepting new members)Topic%20Title

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

Seyicer nodded" Very well, I'll make reservations at the inn. Beasuce I'm nice, I'll pay for everyone's room." He said, and flew off on Leviathan.

He landed less than thirty minutes later, and made the reservations.
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

for all

Joshua was a bit relived at the absence of the ally that nearly drowned them all. "Jackass" He said with an odd, laid back rage. "Right then, so we seemed to have survived that fight well enough..." He stood up and dusted himself off. "Now then, we should get a move on to SteelHart, since the man who nearly drowned us was so kind as to make reservations in a town famed for craftsmanship and industrialization...in other words, the INN might not be the best, but that's beside the point really." He cracked his knuckles and neck, and squatted a few times. "Alright, so SteelHart isn't that much farther from here, probably two hours at the most if we dawdle around like this, less if we get a good move on." He started walking along a nearby path. "And as for morality...well, I'll tell you all once we get to SteelHart!" He laughed a bit and briskly walked forward. Morality was a bit of a touchy thing to Joshua; some of his friends, and even some in game allies were less than desirable in that respect. Never the less, he had a good spring in his step as his long hair moved a bit under his hat and down his neck.
If Justice is blind, then Truth shall lead. Together they will find Liberty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here for my yearly login

One more passenger on the RPG Train

Spoiler:
Name: Jacob Mietitore

Job: Rogue

Species: Human/Demon

Appearance: Jacob is 6'2 and of a muscular build. He has short, black hair with jagged edged at the front, tinged a blood red, due to all the lives he has taken in the real world. When, arriving in the world, he was disorientated, as cut his arm on a jagged rock, thus puttting a large jagged scar on his right arm. Also, his demonic side shows through his left eye, which is completely black, though he wears dark shades to prevent anyone from seeing this. When not doing his 'job', he is usually wearing a open black shortsleeved shirt, with a white t-shirt below, with the image of a skull on it, along with grey baggy jeans, torn at the bottom, due to they're length, as well as his skate shoes, also coloured blood red, like his hair, along with skull motifs on the side. He wears black fingerless gloves with very short, sharp blades on the knuckles, to give him the edge in a fist fight.

Powers: Jacob's powers and spells focus on stealth and electricity. For example, he can turn blend into any surface to make himself amost invisible, or with his Rogue ability, change his appearance to get himself close to the target. Also, if a character has not detected him, has can temporaraly incapacitate that character for 15 minutes with an electrical charge manifested through his palm. Sometimes, when Jacob has become incredibly angry, or has taken away the locks inside his mind, his demonic side manifests itself, creating a more powerful, angry side of Jacob that has immense power and magical strength, having enough electrical power to destroy entire cities, however, this takes immense power, and changes Jacob completely until he can finally lock the beast up inside his psyche.

Biography: Jacob was born into a poor Italian-American family in the backstreets of Little Italy. His father killed himself by the time he was 1, and his was murdered by a small-time thief who, in a fit of panic, shot her when he was frightened she would go to the police about him. Orphaned at the age of 12, Jacob had nowhere to go, and regularly spent days without food. One day though, a kind old man took him into his household and gave him a place to stay, and in return, Jacob worked in the man's pizzeria during the day. During this time, the old man started to develop schizophrenia, and was paranoid that at one point, Jacob may try to kill him and steal his business, so one day after Jacob's 18th birthday, the once kindly man went up to his room with the intent to kill. That night though, Jacob had been out partying with the daughter of the Don of the Crevonatto crime family, and took her back to his room for some 'fun'. Just as the girl was about to leave, the door swung open, and the old man lunged at Jacob. Jacob living on the streets for so long had given him good reflexes, and easily rolled away from the attack and kicked the old man swiftly in the head, killing him instantly. The daughter, seeing all this, told the entire story to her father, with the Don expressing interest in recruiting the young Mietitore boy. Making deals with the local police, he managed to get all charges dropped against Jacob, and in return, Jacob would have to work for him, as an assassin. He was trained in weapons handling and stealth, to the point of becoming what the Don became fond of calling him "più grande del mondo assassino". On his last job in the real world, he was asked to 'take care of' a blogger, who was becoming a 'problem' for the family. He loaded up all the usual weapons he would take with him (a silenced pistol, a steak knife etc.) and drove off to the target's home. Shooting the lock off the back door of the hacker's house, he made a quick entry into the house, to make sure that the target couldn't make a quick escape through the front door, if he had heard the door opening. Making a quick search through all the rooms, he found an laptopon in what he assumed to be the target's bedroom, and an empty chair. Walking slowly over to the computer in case of a trap, he saw what he guessed to be a video game log-in screen, with all the information already input. Curious, he clicked enter, and suddenly, he blacked out. When he awoke, he was in a forest surrounded by trees, unsure of what happened to him. In front of him was a sheet of paper signed by the target that told him what had happened to him, and mocked him and taunted him for his stupidity on clicking enter. Fuelled by the need to fulfill his last request in the real world, he became what he had always been...an assassin. Due to his bloodthirst though, a demonic side started to rise in his, which finally pushed out from the boundaries of Jacob's mind during his 7th assassination, and destroyed an entire building, he put himself into hiding, and trained himself to keep the beast locked up inside his mind, and not taking over his entire life.
Due to Jacob living on the streets for so long, he has a hardened and cynical view on the world, but has a strong Mafia mentality, which means that he will do anything to prtect those close to him, and will honour his commitments, although with a lack of enthusiasm.

Experience :4 years

Signatures are hard...

...WUT

((Crap, I couldn't type a single thing since you people type wayyyyy too fast for me to read. could somebody give me a summary of what happened? I'll join in once i know what the heck's going on. Thanks.)) :payne:
Page 6 of 6 [ 204 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay