Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Assassin's Creed: VengeanceTopic%20Title

2012. The Templars have begun their final plan of attack. The Assassin's Order is lower in number than usual. Everything depends on the Apple. The final artefact, just out of both sides' reach. If the Assassins don't acheive it...the world falls to the Templars and Abstergo. And the Earth is lost forever.

It begins in Vatican City during the Battle of the Vatican. The Templars have attacked the Vatican in an attempt to assassinate the Pope. The Assassin's order (anticipating this strategy) have retaliated, fighting the enemy off until the Pope can be secured into a safer area.

Donovan Giorgia stepped into the Pope's chambers.
Father, the battle is over. You are safe.
Oh. Grazia, Mr. Giorgia.
The Pope stepped out of the shadows, a feeling of relief passing over him.
What stopped them?
Giorgia frowned.
Nothing.
Donovan flung out his arm as the hidden pistol on his wrist fired a steel spere in the Pope's direction. Without warning, a figure flung down from the ceiling, blocking the attack with his shining, silver armor.
Donovan, predictable as always...

James Carter plunged his hidden blade into the other man's stomach. He opened the steel-barred window, shouting to the ground.
Oi! Somebody grapple-hook up here and give me a hand!

Place your entries as so...
Spoiler: Skeleton Profile
Name:
Weapons: (self-explanatory)
Appearance
Bio:

Spoiler: Apollo72
Name: Dr James Carter
Faction: Assassin's Order
Weapons: Hidden blades on both wrists with pistol, poison and grappling-hook modifications. Plus a dagger, sword, throwing knives, smoke bombs, and medicines.
Appearance: Dark-skinned, but not too dark. Jet black hair swept back and brown eyes. A build like a mercenary and a black suit with blue pinstripes. Expensive, black Nikes.
Bio: Born and raised in London for the first ten years of his life, began advanced training soon after all over the globe. Was home-schooled, better at some subjects than others. Loyal to the cause and his fellow brotherhood members. Has an 97.6% assassination success rate.

Enter whenever you want. *Waits*....

Last edited by Reverie on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Assassin's Creed: VengeanceTopic%20Title

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

((psst, Vendetta sounds better than Vengeance. Other than that, haven't played a single AC game (crappy PC and just Wii/DS), so I'm afraid I'll be off now.))

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

...I'll give it a shot... I've only played the Ds one though, but I'll look it up If i need info

Name: Sieg Warheart
Faction: Assassain
Weapons: Sieg Prefers to keep fully armed at all times, and chooses, classic, yet modern weapons. He has three throwing daggers, poisioned darts, garrote strap, silenced semi-auto pistols, a small bit of c4, a knife in both boots, a miniture pistol (REALY TINY!), and a couple of acupunture needles.
...I'm not going to say WHERE he keeps all these... but I will say people will have to be very through, and some of the items have health issues.
Type: Bloodline (...DUH!!!)
Appearance:5'6 in height, roughly 165 lbs. 3 scars on his right cheek in an asterk shape. Eyes are an emerald green, but he usually wears sunglasses
Well toned, and very flexible. Medium-tanned, wears black clothing on the job, blue when he's not.

Raised in a city near London, Sieg is REALLY into his job, killing people, a theft here and ther. Sieg's specialty is weapons. and is widely known as a weaons's expert
Bio:
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

((Brilliant, though I should probably remove 'Type'. We'll be able to begin when we have one or two more people. And as long as you have basic knowledge of the series, playing will be a breeze. So you probably won't have to do much research. :phoenix: Oh, and before I forget, some of the RP will be set in the past. EDIT: This..may take a while..))
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay