Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 3[ 104 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Trauma Center RoleplayTopic%20Title

I'm bad at puzzle solving..

Continuing from its point on the backup forums, if you weren't part of the roleplay back then, here's a short summary of what's happened so far:

A new GUILT-related organization, Valkyrie, is spreading their own types of GUILT. A few members of Caduceus USA have just returned from a raid of one of Valkyrie’s bases. A woman called Freya, a former researcher at Valkyrie, is giving the people down at Caduceus information on Valkyrie’s GUILT strains.

To sign up, all you have to do is provide information about your character. Do it however you like. You have to say if you are a doctor or a nurse, though.

Character list:
(FVKWY) Skylar Thistle [Doctor, female]
(Razor2010)Derek Stiles [Doctor, male]
(Ha3) Angie Thompson [Nurse, female]
...these are the ones I can remember.

GUILT list:
Þögn (January) = The organ looks fine. Inject the stabilizer. The organ will go nuts. Enter the defenses. Soldiers that look like Tetarti will emerge. Burn ‘em with the laser. Another wave. Keep burning, then the core will emerge. Burn the core with the laser, then quickly excise. If you take too long, the core will vanish and soldiers will emerge again. Pull the core out. Some last soldiers will appear. Burn ‘em, then you’re done.

Hrist (February) = With Hrist, the organ will shake. Tumors will cover the organ. They will all be obvious, like when you've found them with ultrasound and made an incision. They'll all be open and ready. However, when you drain their cytoplasm, ANOTHER tumor appears! Hmm. Not good. The characters should naturally fumble until they discover that using the ultrasound, they discover a horse-shaped shadow. Make an incision. A horse-like thing will start running around like Kyriaki. Laser it is the obvious thing to do. Wrong. The horse will create more tumors when laser'd. Scalpel it. Horse digs under. F***. Treat like Kyriaki queen. Ultrasound, incise, scalpel it. When the horse is defeated, it will create a NASTY, massive tumor. Whatever. Take care of the tumors, then that's done. Hrist ONLY INHABITS THE LUNGS. This can cause pain in the throat for some reason. Once one lung is cleared, the other Hrist seems to kill itself and the tumors.

Sanngriðr, March. First wave of attack = lacerations covering the organ. Treat with Freya's awesome antibiotic gel that works as a replacement for sutures. Second wave = something creates lacerations real fast. Go crazy with awesome antibiotic. Third wave = Bythos. Fourth wave = Kyriaki. Fifth wave = Triti. Order differs. How the hell is this thing summoning them, thinks surgeon. Massive laceration appears, but you get to see the core. It's inside the lung. Great, we have a problem. Get a hairdryer or something, then get it to blow on the core. The core will now be on the back of the organ. Moves to front. The surgeon has to go crazy with the laser for a while, then they need to cut right into the core and quickly remove the core's core. Then, the core vanishes. As a final countermeasure, the lacerations covering the organ return. Treat 'em, then you're done.
Professor Layton & The Lost Future. Best game ever.

I live everywhere and nowhere, usually as Kumori. My YouTube is 'WoodULikeSumCatFood', shamelessly ripped from a friend of mine.
Re: Trauma Center RoleplayTopic%20Title

It's Time

((So, can we start from where we were already?))
Credits to PandaPrinzessin and Midnight Jasper for the sig and avi
Image Image

((Yup. From wherever we were.))

Skylar yawned.

"I'm tired... Ugh, please tell me they're not gonna release more viruses. That would be nasty..." she groaned. "Have we had any sleep...?"

I live everywhere and nowhere, usually as Kumori. My YouTube is 'WoodULikeSumCatFood', shamelessly ripped from a friend of mine.

It's Time

Derek simply waits for the patients with viruses to arrive
Image Image

Skylar's phone rang.

"Hmm...? WHAT?! You've got to be KIDDING me! Alright, I'll be right there!" she hung up.

"We've got an emergency! We've got a GUILT outbreak on the top floor of this hospital! My daughter has been infected!!! We're gonna need to operate... and fast!" she yelled. Freya sat up.

"Any types of GUILT confirmed?" she asked.

"Pogn, Hrist, Sanngridr and a new type of GUILT. It seems to not aim to kill, but negate operations of body functions. We've got a case of that GUILT in the... uh... private areas... of this guy... And... Yeah..." Skylar flushed bright red.

"Ooh, awesome! Osiris has been released, huh? That means that Valkyrie have been seriously slowed down! Nice work, guys!" Freya grinned. "Um... Derek, could you handle that guy or should we just leave him?"

It's Time

"Treat him of course, what else?" Derek runs to the OR

"Oh God, I have to go through with him and run through the treatment," Freya groaned and wandered off behind Derek. Skylar ran through to the other OR, where her daughter was waiting.

"Let's see.. Huh. Just Hrist," Skylar sighed and opened up her daughter.

Livin' joke.

[Uhm... has anyone operated on Angie at all?!]
My Court Records Family?

My Court Records brother is Apollo72 , and my dear mother and father are yuzikichan0 and Inquisitor Amakiir !

Thanks for the banner, Polly!

((Derek took care of her a while ago. She should be waking up around now, actually.))

It's Time

Derek grabs his gloves "So, Ms. Skylar, where did you say the new GUILT was in again?"
Image Image

((Derek's with Freya, but whatever.))

"Uh, eh, uh... She said it was in the... er... p-p-p-p... uh... you-know-what, r-right?" Freya flushed bright red. Her entire face was red.

It's Time

"The crotch. Alright." Derek unzips the pants to get the thing out. It stood up. "Um, there isn't any virus here."
Image Image

Freya covered her eyes.

"Hey, there is SO! It's just designed for stealth. The functions of whatever it takes over don't work. The patient is unable to use his *cough* right now. He can't pee right now, for example. My God... can I just leave you with the treatment plan? This is kinda... nngh... Disgusting! That's the word."

It's Time

"Then do it. I need to know this virus ASAP. Before you faint." says Derek noticing Skylar is blushing like mad
Image Image

((FREYA, not Skylar.))

"R-right..." Freya spun round, removed the hand from over her eyes and fished in her pocket. She pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. She placed the paper on the wall and scribbled instructions.

'GUILT Osiris. Open up affected area. Should look fine, use ultrasound & you'll find there's actually a layer of fluid inside organ. Use the laser all over the organ, then use ultrasound again. If fluid is still there, use laser again. If the fluid surfaces, it means Osiris is eliminated and has summoned some Pempti or whatever it was in its seconds. If you can't find the fluid, you've eliminated Osiris. BE CAREFUL IN SUTURING THIS ONE!! And be careful in this one too! You don't want to damage something, do you?! The patient will have after-effects for a week. In our case, blood will be merged with anything that emerges from the THING. The patient should be informed not to worry, as it is a sign of Osiris's core leaving their body. In case that the patient is not bleeding, you'll have to operate & remove Osiris's core manually.'

She handed over the note and rushed out the OR and straight into the bathroom, where she threw up.

"You alright?" a passing patient asked.

"I-I-I t-t-t-think s-s-s-so..." Freya mumbled. "B-b-but m-m-my e-eyes w-w-w-will n-n-n-never r-r-r-recover fr-from t-t-that..."

"What happened?" the patient asked.

"M-male patient. P-p-p-p..." Freya threw up again.

"Oh, I see. Well, tell him I wished him the best of luck!" the patient said, walking off.

"I-I will..."

It's Time

*sigh* "Women, WAY too sensitive." Derek goes ahead and opens the organ. He then grabs the ultrasound and scans it. "God of the Nile" huh?" He finds fluids and starts lasering them. He continues doing the same thing. No fluids were found. Though, it doesn't look like he is bleeding. He now searches for the core
Image Image

Freya waited outside the OR for Derek to finish.

It's Time

Derek exposes the core and lasers it until it flashes out. Osiris was dead. Derek then carefully sutures up the crotch. The operation was complete. He covers the crotch with a plastic and signals Freya to come back in
Image Image

Freya grabbed the nearest sick bowl and wandered in.

"I am never doing that again," she groaned.

It's Time

"I'm hoping nobody will so again." Derek drags the patient to his room while snickering that Freya could not handle such "manliness"
Image Image

Skylar emerged from the OR, having taken care of all her patients.

"Freya, you don't look too good... something wrong?" Skylar asked.

"That patient with the Y'KNOW! It's... kinda... blergh!" Freya grumbled.

"Haha, luckily for you I found an Osiris patient with Osiris in their boobs."

"I trust you've given them to Derek?"

"Yup! I couldn't be bothered doing their operation. He's scheduled to do it in a couple of minutes. I'll go tell him now."

Skylar ran into Derek's office.

"Dr Stiles, you've got another Osiris patient, now get into the OR!"

It's Time

Derek heads to the OR with haste. "Tell me where the infection is and I'll do it for you Ms. Freya." He snaps on his gloves
Image Image

"Awesome. The patient has Osiris in her breasts, both of them. There's also too much milk in the breasts, so you'll need to drain some. We can probably give her the milk to put in bottles and bottle feed her baby, so keep the milk in good condition. This is a very important operation, so please take care," Freya explained, checking the patient's charts.

It's Time

*sigh* "Very well, let's not waste any more time" Derek blushes as soon as the covers are removed. He shakes it off and opens one breast. Fluids are on certain areas, milk in the others. "Freya, be careful, I'm gonna start draining the two fluids. I'll tap the table to signify which fluid is going in the drain. Prepare a bowl and the bottles"
Image Image

"Ha! Even you've gone red," Freya laughed and grabbed the bowl and bottles.

It's Time

"Hehehe, It's just a little serendipitous payback from earlier" Derek prepares the drain. "When I tap once, you position the tube to the bottles, tap twice, to the bowl" He now sucks up the Fluid. Taps twice.
Image Image

Freya positioned the tube to the bowl.

"Ready."

It's Time

Derek drains all the fluids of Osiris from her breast into the bowl. Now, he sees wads of milk everywhere around the organ, he then positions the drain. He taps once
Image Image

Freya changed position of the tube.

"Ready."

It's Time

Derek drains all the milk from her breast. It showed signs of bleeding so he closes it up. He proceeds to go to the next one, he opens up and sees milk and fluids mixed again. "Now, let's see if the God is here" He does the usual tapping and draining
Image Image

"Be more careful when suturing the incision. You're dealing with someone's BOOBS here, Derek."

It's Time

"I know that. I'm even treating them with care" says Derek looking for the Core of Osiris. He incises it out and lasers it until it fades out. Bleeding signs means it is done. He then carefully sutures the breast together. "Now, it's done."
Image Image

It's Time

"I know that. I'm even treating them with care" says Derek looking for the Core of Osiris. He incises it out and lasers it until it fades out. Bleeding signs means it is done. He then carefully sutures the breast together. "Now, it's done."
Image Image

"Checking for chiral reaction... Chiral reaction positive in the left breast. You didn't extract the Osiris core in THAT breast, loser," Freya taunted.

It's Time

"That blood was a lie then. UGH!" Derek then re-opens it on the other side, the bleeding ceases signifying a second core inside "Man, I hate this thing" He excises it out and lasers it until it fades to white
Image Image

"I think you only hate it because you're operating on someone's booooooobs," Freya giggled.

It's Time

"Really, now hmmm?" says Derek sucking out the fluids of Osiris "I'm sure next time Osiris is detected in patients, why don't we reverse our patient genders hmmm? You with males, I'm with females." He chuckles
Image Image

"Oh, fuck you, Derek," Freya grumbled. "You didn't see that time where I had to operate on a string of male patients who all had an infection in the same place... the y'know. I spent the next 3 hours vomiting."

It's Time

"And I have been operating on 16 women a few days ago with GUILT, STIGMA including the Neo and the Valkyrie GUILT. In sequence. I was blushing like mad during that time because they were the areas NO ONE would operate on. I had to wash myself with water after each one" says Derek.
Image Image

"Heheheheheheheheeh," Freya giggled.

Page 1 of 3 [ 104 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay