Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 5 of 7[ 241 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Re: Mysteries Unanswered (Started, join at any time!)Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Alex cried gleefully as his energy bar came back to him before finishing it off in one bite. Feeling energised and excited seeing the beast falling back "Right this thing won't survive this!" he said swiftly healing Crane

(Apologies I kinda mixed up the names XP anyway yes Persona fan...though admittedly only played Persona 4, I've heard terrible things about how hard P3 is but I'll try it sometime)

Seeing Joe was healthy enough to fight he looked at him "Pull me back!" he said before creating a forcefield above and in front of the beast which raged once more causing Alex to stagger again before he began to slowly move backwards pulling the forcefield towards the side of the hole seeking to crush the beast in it's shrinking cage. The beast, sensing danger raged harder against the shield shaking Alex again "Joe help me with this! Crane too if you can!" he groaned pulling back again.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Trusty Nudal!

The whole time this battle had been going on, and Akilla had just been watching from the back. A risk that Akilla wouldn't be able to take, after he saw Yuri jump in to the cavern underneath the floor. Yuri was the one Akilla depended on. But that was out about to change. Akilla knew that if he didn't crawl out of his shell now, then Yuri could die. My mother's dead. Thinking about the past won't change anything, but if I want to get out of here alive, then I've got to fight now! Akilla watched as everyone used magic to attack the terrible beast. However, he didn't know any magic yet. What he did know was that Yuri would die. Akilla had had another dream last night. A monster with terrible, red eyes, attacked. A man, (who Akilla now knew was Yuri), was fighting. The beast then lunged, attacking with a mighty force. Akilla couldn't let that happen.
As Akilla thought about how his dream reflected the group's current situation, his watch beeped. "Auraflo - Skill Recorded." Akilla was stunned. So I have had another power all along! But what does Auraflo do? But know's not the time to think about it. Akilla reached into his coat pocket, and produced a long survival knife.
The entire reason why Akilla wouldn't fight was solely because of the knife. Akilla had become quite skilled with the throwing knife, but he didn't know how he would throw with his weak hand. But there was another reason. The knife was the last present he had gotten from his mother, before she had stolen from his life. The knife was his last tie to his mother.
Knowing this, he stepped forward, and using his left hand, hurled the knife at the monster as hard as he could.

(I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to RP for me again, Paper :payne: Just when I get back from my cottage, my grandparents have a sudden need to go back up and go mushroom picking. So unfortunately, I will be unavailable for another week. Argh, Argh, Argh!)
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

((That's okay, I actually might suggest someone else this time to RP for you? With everything I was doing, I temporarily forgot to RP for you:P I wouldn't want that to happen again))

((Akilla's hit check: 2 hits, 3 misses))

Akilla's beloved knife flew at the shadow, but the monster barely slipped away from it. The blade ricocheted off of the ground, and the knife made another bounce into the darkness. The shadow turned its head to look up at Akilla, who threw the knife.

((Yuri's hit check: 2 hits, 3 misses))

Yuri knew that Akilla needed his weapon. He yelled up to Akilla: "Step back, your knife's coming back up!"
Yuri stomped the knife's handle, and while it was in flight, he dropped his katana. Catching the knife with his right hand, he threw it up, having it land right on the hole's edge.

Picking up his katana again, Yuri slipped behind the beast, and took a swing. Once again, the shadow evaded him. Then, he saw it coming at him.
Damn it, is this the end? he thought.
The dancing Sakura petals; only in such grace do we see the beauty of the world.
Lovely wife PandaPrinzessin, charismatic sons Meenyman and Romeo, and talented daughters Reiji and sparkleranger78.

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

Joe's attack was almost a failure, Akilla and Yuri attacked but Akilla's knife was easily evaded as well as the slash Yuri tried to perform on the beast. Joe Couldn't think of anything to help Alex, so he tried again in his effort to push the beast, now he tried something different. He grabbed his pipe with the left hand pointed it to the eyes of the beast and threw another electric blast, this time the pipe flew charged with the power of electricity at an incredible speed, he didn't have another pipe, but if his attack was succesful, the fight could be almost over.

(Let's try finishing this soon, we can't be fighting for 2 whole pages)
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Gettin' Old!

(Ack does no one read my posts? XP There's a barrier between the monster and Yuri and it's pulling back to crush the monster against the wall, asked for help from Joe to pull him back and crush it for good woulda been the quick finisher)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

((Whoops, sorry! I don't know how I missed your last post.))

((Enemy's escape check: 5 misses, 0 hits))

"Whoa!" shouted Yuri in surprise. He didn't even notice Alex's barrier moving towards the monster. The shadow attempted to escape, but it was hopeless. Alex's barrier pinned it in the corner, causing a critical hit. The shadow instantly dissolved into nothing.

"Whew, nice work!" Yuri yelled out to Alex, giving a thumbs up. He went over to check up on Alicia. "Hey, we need some help over here!" called Yuri.
The dancing Sakura petals; only in such grace do we see the beauty of the world.
Lovely wife PandaPrinzessin, charismatic sons Meenyman and Romeo, and talented daughters Reiji and sparkleranger78.

Elimentary!

Alicia watched as the creature struggled against Alex's forcefield before dissolving into nothing. She let out a sigh of relief.

"Yuri, are you ok?" She called out.

Alicia was leaning hard on her cane keeping her weight off her leg. It wasn't just her leg that hurt, her whole body was shaking from the impact of her fall. She felt herself start to grow weaker as her adrenaline left her.

Without warning Alicia's vision went black and she passed out onto the floor.

Check out my Graphics page :D!

Gettin' Old!

(YAY! unlucky monster = kill count one!)

Alex sighed with relief as the pressure against his barrier dropped and he let the barrier dissolve collapsing to his knees "Phew don't know my own strength," he chuckled cracking his knuckles as he got off the floor and went over to the edge of the hole "Hey everything ok down there?" he asked struggling to reload his gun using his left hand causing some bullets to fumble to the floor before collecting them "Pick up the torch so I can see Alicia...I'll lift you back up here in a minute" he said placing his gun awkwardly back in it's holster.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ahh...Coffee...

((Gah, sorry I haven't been posting. I just thought it wouldn't be needed if I joined in the super crowded fight.))

Abel walked up toward the others, seeing them safe.

"Well, it seemed like you guys didn't need my help. I didn't bother joining the fight, I would just be in the way. All of us fighting could get crowded and result in an accident."
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

(I'm sorry... I didn't understand quite clearly what you tried to do... at least it was a succes)

Before Joe's attack landed and the creature, Alex's barrier crushed it completely, it didn't leave a single drop of blood but instead it blew up into smoke and vanished. he assumed it meant it's defeat and their victory. He walked a few steps and took his pipe, which was half into the wall. If the attack landed on the creature, he assumed it would have been the same result.

He walked back to Alex and said: "Great job... and thank you for what you did before"

He then remembered Alicia's situation below them and heard Yuri calling. It seemed Alex was about to bring them back up. He then felt a little bit tired, his wounds were closed but the blood lost in the battle wasn't going to recover itself. he took one of the power bars he took and started eating it. As he looked down the hole.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

Damn it! We need help down here! Yuri called out to the group above. Yuri hoped that one of them could use healing artes, or anything that could help Alicia in her current predicament.

Alicia? Stay with us! Can you hear me? said Yuri, getting very worried.

Ahh...Coffee...

Yuri cried for help in the hole and Abel responded.

"Well, doesn't Alex have that Dia spell that can help? That could be helpful in this situation," suggested Abel.

As Abel spoke those words, his dizziness had returned, but Abel attempted to show no signs, as it was Alicia who needed the medical attention at the moment.
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.

Gettin' Old!

Alex nodded seeing what needed done and swiftly formed a barrier around both of them lifting them up and over the edge of the pit "I didn't think you'd been hit especially badly.." he said muttering as he activated Dia and directed the healing flow into Alicia's head seeing no obvious weakpoint "Well Yuri....what do you think that think was...." he asked frowning realising the torch had burned out "We really need another source of light shadows like that will destroy us in the dark" he sighed focusing on the healing removing his hand once done.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

"Thanks for the help." Yuri said. He normally would be more gracious when receiving help, but right now he was worried about what would happen to Alicia.

I have no idea what that was, but I have a feeling that we'll see more of those...I wonder if any of us can use magic that produces light? said Yuri. His mind wasn't working perfectly well at the moment.

Elimentary!

Alicia's eyelids fluttered open. She groaned.

what the hell just happened?

She sat up looking at the men around her. They all seemed ok. That was good. She noticed however Abel was looking dizzy again.

"A-anyone got an energy bar?" She said. She felt drained, but she couldn't explain why. Using her cane as support again, she got up and looked at Yuri.

"Thank you for saving me down there. And Alex, nice job with the forcefield, at least we have one method of destroying those creatures." Alicia was truely greatful for what everyone had done for her so far, although it peeved her to be the one that always landed them in trouble.

She looked over at the man that had started getting dizzy.

"Abel are you ok?"

Ahh...Coffee...

Abel sighted upon Alicia, who had seemed to be feeling better.

"It's nothing new, it's just this dizziness again. I wish I knew what this means, but I'm starting to get used to it."

He began to think of the reasons why he is becoming dizzy, and had a slight idea.

"Hmmm, it all started when I tried to use this magical power, but failed. Could this be the cause?" wonder Abel, as he put his head on his forehead.

Gettin' Old!

Alex sighed sitting down seeing Alicia come to tossing her an energy bar "Well that's one experience that'll haunt me the rest of my life never seen something survive so much" he said wishing he had a drink "I didn't think you'd been hit especially bad, what happened down there?" he asked Alicia before massaging his arm Was mighty tough trying to crush that thing he thought noting his arms aching "Still guess we should try another tunnel then unless we all wanna go down there" he said eyeing the hole suspiciously before looking over at Abel "And I doubt it's the magic if you wanna call it that, we've all been using it and apart from the mind numbing terror of this place we're all fine" he said quietly concerned about Abel's condition.

(Unfortunately I'm gonna be on holiday a while until the 7th so I'd like Wanacoba to take over my character if possible)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Elimentary!

Alicia caught the energy bar gratefully and took a bite before answering Alex's question.

"When the floor gave way, I fell with it and my leg got trapped under a piece of the broken floor. Yuri helped get it off my leg, and then you killed the creature. I wasn't hit at all, I just fell. There was no reason for me to pass out. So i'm not entirely sure why i did. Is eveyone else ok?"

Alicia looked back down the hole. What the hell was that thing? A shiver went down her spine. Despite the energy bar she still felt unusually weak, using her cane to support nearly her full weight.

"Well i reckon we need to move soon. Someone or something was bound to have heard that scene."

She walked over to her food stuffed jacket pulling out a few energy bars, passing them around to everyone.

Is something wrong?

((Sorry for the long wait guys, i took a quick look at the previous pages, but i know how to re-integrate, remember the final post i made? Well...))

Crane felt that his wound was aching more and more, until he fainted, he was at the back of the group, and it was a slow fall, so nobody noticed. He groaned as he slowly woke up.

"...Unghhh...Hmm? What the...!?"

He stood on his feet as he saw some blood on the floor, that's when he noticed that it was his, because his wound was bleeding.

"Ngh! ...It...Hurts..."

Talking was useless, since there was nobody there, so he just kept going, until he stumbled upon the group.

"Ugh...! ...I...found...you...guys..........Hmm? Wh...What happened...here...? How long...was i...unconscious...?"

He stumbled, and fell on one of his knees, putting his hand in his chest, containing the wound.

((This should be good enough to join back to the fun, right? Too bad i missed the fight, though...))

(Well, I suppose I'll RP Pierre's character, Alex, until he comes back. I'll do my best, if there's anything wrong in what I do please tell me)

Joe felt at ease knowing that Alicia was okay and so did Alex. But when Crane rejoined the group Joe helped him stand. He was injured and had lost some blood.

Alex got nar him and said: "Crane... how far did you go when you were knocked out?" He touched his wounds one by one until they all looked okay.

"You should be more careful, we can't risk our lifes..." Joe left Crane near a wall so he could sit down for a moment and regain some strength. He took another power bar and tossed it over to Crane.

"Let's try moving as soon as possible, another one of those things could appear at any second" Alex was worried, as he had his hand on his holster he leaned on the wall and waited. He looked at everyone checking again. It wouldn't be too long before they had to fight again.

Ahh...Coffee...

Crane had appeared to the group, and appeared to be injured. A wound was located on the chest, and did not give Abel a smile. Blood had leaked from the wound, and help was needed.

"We can't move on leaving this wound untreated. That Dia spell will be really helpful Alex, but I apologize for the excessive use of it."

Alicia had passed an energy bar, and Abel kindly took one of them. He did not eat it however, since he knew food could be a scarcity as they went on.

Elimentary!

Alicia made her way to the middle of the group as she saw Alex heal Crane.

"We need to move, we don't want another one of those things creeping up on us. Maybe we should try another tunnel."

Repeating yourself wont help.

Alicia was still leaning heavily on her cane. Alex hadn't been able to find anything wrong with her and she didnt know what was going on. But still she went around the men, checking they were all ok. She could see Abel was still dizzy.

Maybe his dizziness is like my lack of strength, maybe theres no real reason for it?

The screams behind them were still getting closer. Alicia picked up her belongings, and waited for the others to get ready.

Alex saw how everyone was checking out everyone. Possibly because they were worried.

"Well, why don't we move on? Like Alicia said, let's take another tunnel" He walked towards Crane and offered his hand. "Hey, Crane let me help you for a while"

Joe was at ease and was recovering, maybe not in a proper way but he was better than before, quite amazing remembering how much blood he lost. He looked at what Alex was doing and offered his hand to Abel.

"Can you walk? You look pretty beat... also, what about you Alicia?" He looked at them both from time to time. The screams were close, wether it was really a distraction to make them run into creatures or an actual enemy he knew they had to move.

The Trusty Nudal!

The monster had been defeated. Yuri had kicked up Akilla's prized knife. There it was, right on the edge of the cavern below. Akilla picked it up, and as soon as he did, he wished he hadn't.
The next thing he knew, it felt like all the wind had been knocked out of him as memories came flying back at him. Dark memories.
His father's abusive attacks. His mother, crying, willing him to stop. Suddenly, Akilla couldn't take it anymore. Before anyone could notice, Akilla scurried back the same way they had came from. He sprinted, willing his already-speedy legs to propel themselves forward. And then when all the fight had run out of him, he cried. Is this what Auraflo is? Then I don't want this. I just want my old, miserable life back, of weeping for my mother. I can't take this anymore, or I'll go mad. I'll kill myself before I let that happen again.
Akilla cried himself out until he passed out from sheer exhaustion. The only way for him to truly escape.
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!

who's the wild mare, Trite?

((this sounds pretty fun!))

Name: Vic Lion ((just Vic will do though))

Weapon Type: Swords ((preferably a Katana))

Skills Type: Black Magic

Physical and Mental Fears: Physical - Has a HUGE case of Arachnophobia / Mental - Ghost/Zombie children

((there, is that okay?))

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

((Perfect, thanks for joining:D))

"Akilla!" shouted Yuri, who just saw him sprint away from the group. "Sorry everyone, can I ask that you look after each other for a few moments? I'll bring Akilla back, rest assured." He awaited for their response.

Elimentary!

"I'm alright Joe."

Liar. You feel anything BUT alright. What the hell is this?

Alicia's attention was directed elsewhere as Akilla fled from the group. She heard Yuri call out to him.

"Well we're not leaving without Akilla. But I don't think you should go alone. A couple of us should go with you Yuri. We don't know whats out there."

Despite feeling physically drained, Alicia drew herself to full height. Though she wasn't the tallest member of the group, she wasn't the shortest either. Her many years of experiance etched on her face, she was determind, ready to whatever was needed. Right now, she decided, everyone needed to be strong.

Lead by example.

She put all thoughts of her fatigue out of her mind as she stood strong.

"Yuri, I'm coming with you." She turned to the rest of the group. "Anyone else? Its not going to be any safer here than it is down there" She used her cane to point in the direction that Akilla had run. "So whoever stays needs to be able to defend their group. But we can't let Yuri go alone, its too dangerous."

Ahh...Coffee...

"It's all right Joe, it won't stop me from walking properly," replied Abel.

Seeing how Alicia volunteered to go with Yuri so he wouldn't go alone, Abel stood up.

"I haven't done much during that fight, let me at least make it to for you," said Abel.

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

Please, you need rest. Yuri said to Alicia. I'll go with Abel, so everyone can rest easy.

Yuri didn't want to bring along anyone who was injured; they needed a break from any more fighting.

((alright sweet))

I walk up slowly, still groggy from the lack of sleep lately, when I suddenly realize

"... Where am I?" I ask to myself

'Well, I seem to be the only one around, so that question's not going to get answered if I just sit here...' and with that thought, I stand up and start walking into the darkness

after almost an hour of straight walking, I almost walk off a cliff

"woaw, that was close." and I turn around, just to see

".... Ben?" I say in shock and disbelief, and realize it's not just him, there's someone- no, some THING behind him

"! Ben, RUN!" I scream at the top of my lung's, but it was too late, the eight-legged creature already trapped him in web's

as I am reluctant to do so, I turn and start running, all I hear behind me is crawling... and it's getting closer

all I can think about is getting away... though that is slowly and slow seeming less possible

the next thing I know, all I see is another 4 pair's of these creatures eyes starring at me, making a total of 45 eyes

"N-NO! Stay back!!" I scream

and they lung at me and...

I sit up in a cold sweat

'.... was it just a nightmare... it had to have been.." and I realize, just like in the dream, I have no clue where I am

I try to sit up, and place my right hand down for support, though I fall over

"What the...?" I say as I notice the strange mark on my hand and a watch I've never seen before

I look up and see many doors

'What's going on here??? are there more people h-'

I'm interrupted when a blood-curdling scream catches my ears

immediately frightened, I look around something, ANYTHING to defend myself with

I see a stick in the corner of the room, and make a mad dash to grab it, thought when I do grab it, my right hand begins aching again

'... Damn, it seems like I should avoid using my right hand for now... Damn this sucks..' I think as I grab the stick with my other hand

Then the watch beeps and I take a look

"Dominance brings forth pain along with skill, while non-dominance lacks strength but holds potential."

"Ambidexterity is the key to survival."

'... Wow, is this like, some fucked up Ambidexterity training or something???'

"Well, better get going, this situation will get nowhere if I sit here all day..." I say as I open the door with my left hand and go on my not-so-merry way

Gettin' Old!

(I'm back in the game thanks for playing for me)

Alex spun around fumbling for his gun hearing a door in the corridor open up. Unfortunately he was also supporting Crane with his right arm and his dominant hand burned as he clutched the pistol. Delaying his action swiftly he transferred Crane to his other arm and shakily raised the pistol aiming at the door Vic emerged from "Hands in the air! Explain yourself or die!" he spat edging Crane and himself further around the door to get a better look but the darkness was all consuming and Alex's fear was blurring his mind creating all kinds of monstrosities that could be lurking in darkness
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Is something wrong?

The blood loss Crane had made his eyesight blurry, but he still recognized the silouetthe of a person in the darkness, and then he heard Alex, so he said:

"Who...Who are you?"

He said while swiftly standing up.

Elimentary!

Alicia appreciated Yuri's concern, but none the less insisted she was ok.

"I'm fine. I don't feel tired."

Well, at least you weren't lying that time

"But if you'd rather i stayed with the rest of the group. I will."

Alicia, still forcing herself to stand strong, turned suddenly at the noise of an opening door. Without hesitating she made her way over to Alex and Crane. Standing with them to face this unknown. She held her cane in a defensive stance.

((Another new player, ready to die pwn))

Name: Emerl ((Last name unknown, even from himself))
Weapon Type: Rings of Death ((Don't ask why, ask why not))
Skill Type: Blue Magic ((Mimicing the abilities of others))
Physical Fear: Insects ((Spiders don't count))
Mental Fear: Dahlia Hawthorne ((Blame extreme paranoia mixed with Blue Magic and an overdose of Ace Attorney))

((So, now I just wait for the go-ahead to start?))

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

((Note 1: Sonic Battle, Tales of Symphonia, AND Final Fantasy for your name/skills?))

((Note 2: You can start whenever you like, you're just a bit behind so you'll have to make a way for your character to find us))

Yuri, in the confusion, reached for his katana and held it behind his back, ready to strike. "If you're not an enemy, identify yourself!" he yelled, with a rather loud voice. Yuri feared it was an enemy, for there were injured members in the group.

The Trusty Nudal!

His mother. "Akilla! Don't let go! I love you!" Getting carried away by the insects, with big, piercing red eyes. A new scene. Fighting a terrible beast, with the same red eyes. Another shift in the background. A factory. Great machines at work. A scientist. He turns to face Akilla.
Akilla woke up, drenched in sweat. Who wouldn't, after seeing a man with an empty eye socket?
"These dreams are too realistic. It's starting to really freak me out."
Akilla heard the others calling for him, but he decided to ignore it. Right now running was the best way for him to escape reality.
Once again, Akilla sprinted into the darkness, only to hear the ear-splitting screams getting louder once again.
Check out my sprites!

"Wow man, be cool be cool!" Vic said after dropping his stick and throwing his hands in the air

"I'm lost, confused, and wanna go home, but I can't, this place is like a maze, I mean, I was hoping to meet more people, but not people that are going to threaten me!"

Gettin' Old!

Alex grunted letting out a long slow breath as Vic emerged "Find a spot and stay put, we're all like you....just got some weak little runaways at the moment...we'll be moving soon" he said gazing after Akilla. This boy is turning out to be more trouble than he's worth, gonna get us all killed at this rate he thought holstering his gun and sitting down to wait for Yuri to retrieve him.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

"Stay put? Stay PUT!? man, do you have any idea how hard that is for me?

as soon as the thought 'I won't find anything out if I just sit here' crosses my mind, I get going, and this place definitely SOUNDS dangerous, but I haven't seen anything yet, and all I have is a stick... a STICK!

I think it would be in both our best interest to stick together" I say with a stern face

Gettin' Old!

Alex gave the newcomer a tired look "Listen little kid, we have tired and injured here and we are most definitely sticking together, that's why I'm saying stay put for now" he groaned slapping a hand to his forehead "Yes you have a stick but we're all struggling so we're just gonna wait for our friends to get back" he explained
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 5 of 7 [ 241 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay