Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 14 posts ]

Running RoommatesTopic%20Title

I'm bad at puzzle solving..

Plot: A whole bunch of prisoners, all from different worlds, were imprisoned in the same world, but they broke out of prison, and now they have to live together while running from the police and constantly changing their identities.

Character Sheet:

Alias (what everyone calls you):
Appearance:
Personality:
Known history:

If you are using a character from an existing game, this will be a blast~

Character List:
FVKWY [Mist 'Katrina' Gigulz]
Professor Layton & The Lost Future. Best game ever.

I live everywhere and nowhere, usually as Kumori. My YouTube is 'WoodULikeSumCatFood', shamelessly ripped from a friend of mine.
Re: Running RoommatesTopic%20Title

Alias (what everyone calls you): Katrina 'Hurricane' Ciklone
Appearance: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-17/com-tamber.html
Personality: Kind, intelligent.
Known history: Nothing is known about her history yet.

I live everywhere and nowhere, usually as Kumori. My YouTube is 'WoodULikeSumCatFood', shamelessly ripped from a friend of mine.

Last edited by FVKWY on Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

Alias (what everyone calls you): (Sniper) Jackson

Appearance: Jack currently stands at 5'8, and is lean. He has short black hair with a look of being ruffled constantly. His eyes are gray-blue, and framed by glasses. Jack constantly has a smirk on his face, even in his current situation. There is a scar under his right eye from a knife, and another crossing his nose from shrapnel from an explosion. As for what Jack is wearing, he's wearing a black vest over a dark blue camo shirt. A red scarf stands out starkly against those colors around his neck, and there's a black glove on Jack's right hand. On his left wrist hangs dogtags, with info on Jack carved into them. Jack wears black pants, and combat boots. There's a kukri sheathed under his vest also.

Personality: Often very serious, he has the principle of not saying more than needed. When more relaxed, he tends to be oddly witty and playful. Jack has that large sense of duty that comes along with being a military man, but is often quiet, due to his job.

Known history: It all will be made clear as the RP progresses, if that's okay.

At the moment however, Jack is known as a POW, being an enemy sniper, and escaped by knocking out several of his guards and sneaking out of the prison under red alert.
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

Katrina sat up, yawning. This damn house didn't have enough beds, so she had been sleeping on the sofa for the few days the fugitives had moved in. Katrina stood up. Great. Ominous grey clouds were hanging over the city. It was incredibly dark, considering it was the middle of summer. Katrina stood up. Her legs were stiff, but she managed to stagger over to the lights and turned them on. The lights illuminated the room. Katrina staggered back over to the sofa and collapsed on it. She reached out onto the small glass table in front of the sofa and took the TV remote. She pressed the on button, and the news appeared. What news today? Just more news of the investigation into the prison break. Katrina sniggered. They would never find her. Ever. She had dyed her hair a soft blonde, as that green stuck out too much, and she had managed to get some modern clothes from some contacts of hers. She also took hours applying layer upon layer of heavy makeup, transforming Mist Gigulz into Katrina Ciklone.

She waited patiently for another outlaw to join her.

Jack looked out over the streets below from the roof of the house the outlaws were staying in. He was sitting on the spot where the two sides of the roof joined together. These days, it looked a lot grimmer than it ever was before. The clouds cast shadows down on the city, making it darker, and Jack sighed. "Each day gets more gloomier than the next. This place ain't what I'm from, that's for sure..."

He stood up and skittered down the roof, jumping off into the small yard in the back of the house. Tucking in a little, Jack rolled a bit across the grass, and then stood up, dusting down his clothes. He whistled quietly as he pulled open the door into the kitchen. It was dark in there, the lights being off, but it didn't bother Jack a bit. He pulled the door open, and stepped back a little, blinking furiously. "Bleedin' hell, that's bright. Any way you can tone that down a little?"

"By turning the lights off, but I can barely see with 'em off. Anyway, good morning," Katrina smiled.

"Why not use the light from the TV? It's on after all." Jack pointed out. He grinned. "And good morning to you, miss Katrina. What's on the news these days?" His eyes flicked to the TV, seeing the reporter talking about something.

"More news of our outbreak?"

"Yup. Look, they're showing pictures of us. God, we've disguised ourselves so well that those pictures look NOTHING like us," Katrina giggled.

"Ew. They don't do me any justice at all." Jack wryly commented, seeing the pictures in the corner of the screen. For his disguise, Jack kept his own black hair, but he had more scars and cuts than he had after the breakout. A bandage wound itself around his neck, hidden by his scarf. Jack scratched there, thinking.

"Anyways, the road's pretty clear. I think we might be safe here for a little while, but I'm not sure how long."

"Which is why we should prepare NEW false identities and get ourself another house."

"Are we just fated to run like this?" Jack wondered out loud. "It's not much of a life to me. Heh." He chuckled, remembering what he did before he got thrown into prison.

Before he was a prisoner, well, a POW, Jack was an experienced sniper in the Third World War in his world. Which was a parallel of Earth. During the war, somehow, he was discovered and captured. Jack spent a year or so in war camps, before he was deported to this prison. Seizing his chance, Jack knocked out half of the guards attending to him, and escaped into the outside.

Thinking back, Jack sat down next to Katrina, a wistful look in his eyes.

Before Katrina had been put in prison, she had done nothing wrong in her life. She had been a simple archer working for a guild. One day, after finishing a simple mission of taking down a particularly angry and horrible wyrm, she had been shot with a tranquillizer and was put in prison, for no particular reason. Perhaps it was her killing of the wyrm.

"We have to run, until we find a way to get back to our worlds..."

"As bad as my world is right now, I agree with you. It's for the best if we make it into our worlds... although I worry about what and how in the world are they going to hunt us down..." Jack mused. He crossed his arms and leaned back. "What do you think anyways? Are they using just police or maybe something more?"

"I think they've got the FBI on us..."

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay