Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

The World Ends With You - New 'Shibuya' Applications OPEN!!!Topic%20Title

OBJECTION!! *INSERT AWESOMNESS HERE*

Players and Reapers! Now for the ultimate thread you've all been waiting for is here!!!!!!!

Introducing.....

Onward to New 'Shibuya'

That's right people,
The ultimate C-R resurrection we've all been waiting for.

Let's get briefing.

TWEWY as in The World Ends With You (or) It's a wonderful World, is a RPG, where you play as Neku Sakuraba, a typical teenager who finds himself in a strange world totally different from his. Especially since here, in Shibuya, NO ONE can see him, hear him AND at the most never can Help him.

The story is set in an imaginary ground of Shibuya, a part of Tokyo maybe, called the 'UG' or called 'Under Ground'.
Here in the UG, it's the place of the Reapers, Noise and Cacophony of thoughts.

Here, in UG you have to play the so called 'Reapers' Game' , which lasts for a week, seven days. Why? To get back. To get back your purpose. Purpose of LIFE. Neku (you) have to get through the week with your partner and get back to RG 'Real Ground'. But it isn't as easy as it sounds. On his survival, he meets trouble, tragedy, crisis, friendship, betrayal and most of all 'TRUST'.

Now, for the gameplay.

The game is about defeating noise, monsters that is, and completing missions sent by the reapers, who are under the GM (game master) who is further under the Conductor and who is finally under the Composer. You have just seven days to get your purpose of life, your memories and world back. If you don't complete missions, fail at them or get caught by noise, you lose. Or in other words, you get erased.

THAT IS ALL FOR THE GAME.

NOW ABOUT THE RP. *phew*

This version of the Reapers' game takes place in a land so called 'Shibuya' the UG. but wait. What? If you've completed the game you'll know what REALLY happened to the UG. But...something's weird here. This 'Shibuya' is run by a totally new 'Composer' a totally new 'Conductor' and a totally new version of the Reapers' Game.
Once again, Neku Sakuraba finds himself in the Scramble crossing, same people, same crowds, same building looking over the sky. Same noise too. What just happened? Why did Neku end up here...Again? Uh-oh. Is that his phone beeping?

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOLKS. THIS IS DA BOMB.
Shibuya isn't the same. Neither it's people nor it's Composer....

NOW FOR THE CHARACTERS:

Character name: Availability:

Neku Sakuraba Yes Open
Shiki Misaki Yes Open
Daisukenojo 'Beat' Bito Yes Open
Rhyme Yes Open
Uzuki Yashiro No. Taken by: aliceaceattorney
Kariya Koki No. Taken by: zachariah Von-Karma
Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryu Yes Open
Megumi Kitaniji Yes Open
Sho Minimimoto Yes Open
Ai and Mina Yes Open
Prince of (I forgot) *the F guy* Yes Open
Ramen Don guy Yes Open
Makoto Yes Open
And few other new and old characters will be posted later.
Please reply your part and we'll update the character WITH DETAILS.

Spl thanks to zachariah Von-Karma, JabberwockSlayer, Pierre (for the idea) and all others. Thanks for your support guys!
*CURRENTLY SETTING UP OFFICE. PLEASE STAND BY*

"Go on, you just keep running. But I'll always be there to bring you back!"
Axel (Lea)

I <3 Kingdom hearts.

Last edited by aliceaceattorney on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The World Ends With You - New 'Shibuya'Topic%20Title

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

Thanks Alice.

Hi guys, before we start, i'd like to let you in on some rules of our little game:
RULES

After seven days, the remaining Players must defeat the Game Master, a Reaper supervising the contest.

All of the Game's staff are Reapers. The Game is run by the Composer. The Composer of the Game determines all the rules, which allow the Underground to exist. As such, the Composer controls the entire Underground's existence.

The Game is watched by the Angels of the Higher Plane. The Producer, one of the Angels, is chosen to interact with the Composer so that he can create and give requested items to the Composer. He may interact freely with any participant of the Game, be they Reaper or Player, as long as his role as the Producer is kept secret.

After winning, Players may be presented with multiple options:
1. Weak players are erased even if they win. Some may simply throw away life and choose to be erased on their own will.
2. If a Player has done or participated in any illegal activities in the Game, they will be erased. Special exceptions may give them penalties, such as requiring them to play again, with no more chances to play anymore.
3. Players may become a Reaper. Most are recruited under Support class, but rare cases can be recruited immediately into Harrier.
4. The absolute best of the Players are given the honor of ascending into the Higher Plane.

Okay guys, that is all, i look forward to erasing you all
Yours sincerely. Kariya Koki
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

Last edited by zachariah Von-Karma on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

OBJECTION!! *INSERT AWESOMNESS HERE*

Thanks Kariya,
Btw cool avatar Cx

Now, we're hoping for a few people to sign up, PM me or zachariah Von-Karma for the parts, from me you'd get an immediate reply (almost. *cough cough*) about zachariah Von-Karma I'm not sure but I'd take it'd be sooner than me.

And again, we look forward to kick-ass you all and get some *free* ramen.

-The pink-haired chic and Theawesomekickasssbehindthescenes moderator B) :godot:
*CURRENTLY SETTING UP OFFICE. PLEASE STAND BY*

"Go on, you just keep running. But I'll always be there to bring you back!"
Axel (Lea)

I <3 Kingdom hearts.

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

aliceaceattorney wrote:
Now, we're hoping for a few people to sign up, PM me or zachariah Von-Karma for the parts, from me you'd get an immediate reply (almost. *cough cough*) about zachariah Von-Karma I'm not sure but I'd take it'd be sooner than me.

Yeah, i check back on this site every day, so if you PM me you'll get your respoinse by the next day (depending on time zones of where you live)
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay