Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 6 of 6[ 218 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace College Student Redux RP (Read 1st Post)Topic%20Title

Five minutes after taking her seat, Annie realized that she had another class to go to. She chugged her sprite and ran. It seemed like she had been doing a lot of that lately. When she got to Blu Skreen Hall, she realized that she still had a few minutes before class. Right outside the door, she saw a large group of guys animatedly talking about something. She didn't really know why, but for some reason she was fascinated by their conversation. She decided to secretly eavesdrop for a bit.
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Insanity at its classiest.

Lance was carrying on the conversation. "Anyways, regardless of what Power Ranger you like best, the black Power Ranger is the best, hands down." Felix rolled his eyes and Peter chuckled. "Whatever, Lance. All of them were awesome." Tony butted in quickly. "Except the blue one." Everyone nodded in agreement. Finally, Peter, Tony and Alex said goodbye, as they were going to check on the buzz for the concert. Felix and Lance stayed, and while Felix kept the conversation going with the brothers, Lance turned around, looking down the hall to see a girl standing there, watching them. He eyed her curiously, but waved in greeting, "Hi!"

Oh my gosh they noticed me, she thought as she watched one of them say hello to her. She was taken aback by the fact that anyone actually wanted to speak to her, and she didn't really know what to say to him. She slowly walked up to him.
"....Hi. Sorry for staring. I didn't think you would notice me." she quietly mumbled.
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

"Hey, no problem. We were just talking about some stupid stuff, nothing important." Lance smiled sheepishly, almost embarrassed that she heard the stupid conversation. "Uh, anyways, I'm Lance!" he said hastily, to change the subject.

"Um.. I'm Annie. Annie Reynolds. I'm a pyschology major." She hoped that she was making good small talk. She was not exactly a social butterfly, and out of the few friends that she had, she was the awkward one. Always antisocial Annie shied away from mostly everyone. But now she was talking to a guy she didn't even know! It was kind of exciting.

Lance perked up. "Oh yeah? That's really cool! I'm not that smart to take Psychology though. I'm an Arts major. It was kind of a no brainer seeing as I'm in a band and everything. Music's really all I know." He always liked to mention Rock Ness, especially to girls. He found it a great topic.

" Arts? Thats cool. I love the arts. So, you're in a band? Tell me about it...if you want to that is." Wow, Annie thought, how awkward can I possibly be? But at the same time, she thought oh my gosh! I am so proud of myself for actually starting to come out of my shell! Maybe we can be friends! Who knows?

Lance's eyes visibly brightened. "Well, we're a rock and roll and called Rock Ness. I'm in it with my friend Felix over there, and three other of my friend. Actually, we're playing a show tomorrow at Lennon auditorium, if you wanna come check us out."

"Wow really? That sounds like so much fun! I..I would love to come." Annie could not believe it! She was actually being invited somewhere! This was definitely a first for her.

Lance grinned. "Awesome! Tell you what: when you get to the show, show the bouncers this." He handed her a small slip of paper with a string on it. "It's a backstage pass. I don't go giving those out to everyone, so don't lose it."

"Wow. A backstage pass? F-for me? Oh my gosh thank you! This is so awesome! I guess I'll see you tonight!" Annie took the pass and slipped it into her back pocket, and walked off to go to her class. All throughout the class, Annie's mind was gone. She was too busy focusing on what to wear to the show.

Lance chuckled to himself when he saw her running off. She seemed like a nice girl. Now he was really looking forward to the show. He decided to leave Felix with the brothers and go to the computer room. He took a seat at a computer and started surfing the web.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

--- Before Peter, Alex, and Tony leave ---
"Oh, that's rad!" Jay remarked enthusiastically when thr guys mentioned they were in a band.
"We're actually minoring in music ourselves," Jeremy said, "But we're majoring in Computer Science." The conversation carried on, moving back to the subject of the Power Rangers, until Peter, Tony, and Alex said they had to leave and said goodbye.
--- After they leave ---
The brothers continued the conversation with Felix for a few more minutes. Then, they saw Annie come up and talk with Lance for a bit. Of course, she ran off before the brothers had a chance to introduce themselves, but they secretly wished they could meet her some time soon. Then, Jay glanced at a clock on the wall and noticed it was 1:55.
"Whoops, we gotta run," Jay said to Felix, "We have a class to get to. It was nice meeting you, Felix. Tell the rest of the guys it was nice meeting them as well. We'll definitely be attending the show!"
"Yes indeedy," Jeremy added, "Oh, and I think I just saw Lance dart off towards a computer room, so we don't want to keep you too long anyway." The brothers began turning around, but waited to see if Felix had anything else to say.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Felix smiled. "Sounds good, guys. Hey, if you end up coming, show the security this." He handed them his two backstage passes. "You can say hi and we can party after the show. You guys okay with that?"
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

The brothers half-shouted--but not so loud as to draw attention--at the same time, "Sounds awesome!" Each one took a pass and slid it neatly into his back pocket. The brothers nodded in thanks. They then started walking backwards, waving goodbye to Felix, before turning around and heading off to their class. They arrived outside the door of the classroom at 1:57 and walked in. There were no open seats right next to each other, so the brothers had to sit in separate places. They each took out the class's textbook and began reading. The professor walked in promptly at 2:00 and the door seemed to shut behind him on its own.

The brothers will be unavailable for interaction until about 3:30pm RP time.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Felix entered the computer room to see Lance giggling intensely at something on the screen. He approached him and put a hand on the desk. "Whatcha laughin' at?" he asked, then saw a really weird picture of Ash Ketchum with a very distinctly rape-eyed expression. Lance controlled himself long enough to stop laughing. Felix patted him on the shoulder. "Hey, dude, I saw you talking to that girl there. Who was that?" he asked, and Lance grinned. "That was this chick named Annie Reynolds. She's pretty cool, from what I've seen. You'll meet her at the show tomorrow."

Felix stood up straight. "Speaking of the show, we haven't even been practicing. It's tomorrow, and we're here goofing off and looking at stupid pictures on funnyjunk." Lance nodded. "Let's go grab our guitars and wail!" They both shared a Bill and Ted air guitar moment and ran out of the room and down the hall.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

You’re so small in such a big world...

SomariFeyWright wrote:
Miles noticed this, but didn't move.

It wasn't that he enjoyed the hugs or anything, but something told Miles that it would be nicer to take the hug. So he stood there, and awaited her to give him the hug.

When Miles didn't move, Felicia hugged him as tightly as she could manage.
"Thanks for not avoiding my hug or anything. That would have been awkward," she said with a laugh. "So, you're gonna be here when my class is over, right? I mean, I'm not gonna be, like, stranded out here or anything? It's totally cool if you can't make it because you have class or something, but...Oh, crap! I can't stay out here and chat! I'm gonna be late! What are you doing, keeping me out here?" Giving Miles a wink and blowing him a kiss, she charged into her classroom and snagged a seat in the center of the front row. "Whew. None of the seats up front are taken. Lucky me!" She smiled widely and pulled out her books.

((Ladeedaaadeedaaaaaa~ Time skip to catch up with the others, time-wiiiise~))

~2:00PM~

Come on, hurry up! Felicia thought fiercely. Her eyes were practically boring holes into the professor's head. He must've felt her intense gaze on him, because he asked, "You have a question, Miss Wainwright?"
"Uh...Yes, actually! I do have a question!" she shouted as the class groaned. "When do we get to discuss psychological theories?"
"Not until later on in the year..."
"Really? Why not? Why not do it right now? I want to learn more about Jean Piaget!"
"You have to understand what psychology is to understand the theories behind it. Now, please, be quiet and let me finish reviewing the syllabus."
"Oh, okay. My bad. Carry on, then!" Felicia said with a cheesy smile on her face. The professor sighed and shook his head, resuming the lesson.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Former anti-shipper

((Back to when Felicia left Miles))

Miles looked puzzled. Did Felicia just... wink and blow him a kiss...? That didn't mean anything... but kindness in a friend... of course... right...?

After a few minutes of standing there, thinking, he snapped back into reality, sighed, and walked off, still pondering what had just happened.
2:00 PM.

Miles tapped his fingers, still thinking, even though he was now in class. Luckily, the rest of the class was shouting and screaming, so he was able to tap without annoying anyone. Fortunately, the professor hadn't assigned any more work that day, so he continued his thinking.

Then, by impulse, he looked at the time. 2 P.M. Felicia gets out in fifteen minutes, and class ends in ten. He'd have to hurry, but he could probably be there in front of her class in time.
Page 6 of 6 [ 218 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay