Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 12[ 458 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

OC Land 2Topic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

OC Land is a hub world for Original Characters to interact with eachother and cause ruckuses.

Here is the layout of the city of Origin Trail, where the RP takes place. There are three different sections, and each has their own places to go.

Spoiler: Uptown
The classy district, with all the rich entrepeneurs and fancy homes. This is where the big houses are, along with:

Origins Mall: The shopping center of Uptown, one of two in Origin Trail. Being supported by huge corporations, this mall is enormous, 2 miles long across with three stories, filled with every store imaginable. A very popular place.

Singularity Plaza: A large meeting place, marked by an enormous fountain in the shape of three question marks. Benches and chess tables abound, along with the occasional oak tree.

Uptown Heights: The Neighborhood of Uptown. This is where all the houses and penthouses are. A few playgrounds dot the cells of housing.

Start Concert Hall: A huge colloseum where concerts are held, ranging from orchestras to rock groups. Remeniscent of other famous halls around the world.

Penny Lane University: The only college in town, partly because noone but the upper crust can afford it. With thousands of scholarships and some connections, it becomes possible. There are many frat houses, and the campus is enormous.

Spoiler: Suburbs
The average, middle class area of OT. Small, suburban homes pepper the landscape along with:

Lennon Park: An acre of leafy expanse that has benches, a jogging track, and a large lake in the middle of the park, with small canals running through.

Starr Complex: The living area of the Suburbs, where average houses stretch out in all directions. Apartments are also sprinkled throughout.

Harrison State Fair: The local theme park. The Suburbs may be a somewhat bland place to live, but holds the advantage of having the only amusement park in the city. It is the home of the Guzzler, the tallest and second fastest spinning tea-cup ride on the Eastern Seaboard.

McCartney Tower: The TV station that powers the entire city. McCartney Industries owns almost every business in OT, so anyone and everyone who has a job probably answers to McCartney Industries.

Peace High: The best school in town. Even Uptown kids attend. The teachers actually teach, there are rules, and the view from the front steps is very nice. Thousands of after-school activities give students plenty of reasons to stay other than to smoke in the locker rooms.

Spoiler: Downtown
The Slums of the city. This part of town is rank, filled with trailer parks and petty crime. Some landmarks would be:

Led Balloon Junkyard: This expansive landfill is an aspiring builders' dream. It holds used, broken down car parts and machinery galore, ripe for the creative individual to plunder its amazing heaps of trash.

Queenly Flea Market: The second shopping center of OT, this place is crawling with vendors, mingling hoods, and cheap deals for cheap merchandise. One can find most anything here, albeit with lower quality and a slight smell of whatever happens to be in the air at the time.

Princely Estates: Affectionately called "Slumland" by its inhabitants, this is where Downtowners live. The houses are far from princely, and most of them have wheels.

Shelter High School: Public schooling at its worst. The halls reek, the lockers are obsolete from being broken so many times, and the teachers couldn't give a rip about teaching. One can find peace here, to be sure. Unless you get shanked first.

So, begin posting when I accept you in the OOC topic.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.
Re: OC Land 2Topic%20Title

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Angela Marina walked to a house she just bought in the suburbs.
(I hope it's a nice as my friend said it would be.) Angela thought.
Angela adjusted the seashell hairpin things that she always wears. Angela jumped and looked like she remembered something.
"Goldy!" Angela shouted and ran over to her pet goldfish, Goldy. She gave it some fish food.
"Now just to make sure you're ok..... Swim left!" Angela said. The instant Angela said left the goldfish swam left.
"Good boy." Angela said and pat the fish on the head with her pinky. Angela then went to unpack her things.

You’re so small in such a big world...

Sandra Castro did not need to see to know this place sucked. She was fortunate enough to live in the suburbs, which seemed the least likely to cause disaster. Downtown was so...Ugh. How does anyone even breathe that nasty air? And Uptown was too noisy. Far too noisy. At least the suburbs had a park, where she could relax and breathe, and that was exactly where she headed. If anyone tried to talk to her, she'd ignore them. If anyone tried to mess with her, well, then they'd see why she brought a cane with her. Otherwise, it was just for show.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

The Zelda Geek

Adam just arrieved at his house at Starr Complex.

(Well, here I am. An 18 year old guy, that lives on his own, and goes to the best highschool in this place. Well, might as well start unpacking.)

He had a sleeping bag and a few blankets, a small refrigerator, a small microwave, all the clothes he owned, a relatively large TV, all his gamming consoles and games, a laptop, a bycicle, and last but not least, his trusty sword.

Once he finished organizinf things into place, he decided to go take a walk in the park and explore the area.

As Sandra walked through the park, she smelled something foul: a male. She instantly readied her staff and wheeled around.
"If you know what's good for you, you'll clear out of here before I use this," she threatened harshly. How could he have the audacity of walking through a public park and happening near her?

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Angela finished unpacking her things. She checked on Goldy one more time then she decided to look around the town.
(I hope I don't get lost. I remember the last time I visited somewhere my friend said was nice. Ugh. I ended up lost in the woods for a day.) Angela thought as she looked around. Angela didn't have a car so she was walking.

The Zelda Geek

((Um, is Sandra talking to Adam?))

((That's the idea. You don't have to have her talking to him if you don't want. I'm just getting things to happen, here! :D))

The Zelda Geek

Adam noticed the woman that had suddenly turned around and threatened him.

"Woah woah woah!! Listen lady, I just moved here. I don't want any trouble. I'll just walk in THAT direction," he said as he turned and walked to his right.

However, some idiot had droped a banana peel there, and he lost his balance. He was hopping in an attempt to not fall down. However, he was moving in the direction of Sandra.

(Not good! Not good! Not good! Not good!)

Sandra used her cane and pushed poor Adam upright, correcting the banana peel nearly tripping him. She was much stronger than anyone gave her credit for, and she often used that to her advantage.
"You should be careful. Litter bugs are everywhere." She walked up to the banana peel and threw it in the trash. "Now, you best be on your way. Next time you trip, I'll just move out of the way and let you fall."

The Zelda Geek

"Woah.... Thanks."

Adam then walked away. However he turned his head back to Sandra as he walked away.
(Hmmmm...... I get the feeling she's hiding something in that cane....)

Sandra could feel Adam's eyes on her as he walked away, but she didn't care. Let him look. She was sexy! She made to sit down on a bench, then didn't because she smelled bird poop on it. Gross. So, she continued walking. Maybe she'd get a case far away from this place. That was a nice thought. Of course, knowing Sandra's luck, it would never happen and she'd be stuck here forever with the tripping idiot, who she would forever refer to as "Dumbo." It just seemed to fit.

Felix Rodes emerged from the Led Balloon Junkyard, carrying a large metal pipe. "This'll do just fine! I hope I can find a rudder tomorrow..." he said to himself.

Felix stretched, then decided he should go to the park to relax for the day. He saw a little altercation between a woman with a white cane and a boy who just slipped on a bananna peel. The woman left. She walked strangely, so Felix went over to the boy who was being hit.

"Hey, uh, what happened back there? Did you do anything to that lady?"
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

The Zelda Geek

"Erm, no. I just triped on a banana peel, and that lady pushed me back with that cane. She then threw away the banana peel. Oh, and did I mention she did all that without even looking? It's like she's a kung fu master or something......" Adam explained.

Felix was shocked. "Whoa... Kung fu master, you say?" His eyes narrowed as he slipped into a daydream about learning to battle crazy villians and restore the honor of his family in an epic showdown in a Buddhist Temple.

"You wanna go over there and learn some kung fu, dude? I'm Felix, by the way," he introduced, offering a hand, soon to be a deadly weapon.

The Zelda Geek

"Kung fu, huh? No thanks, I'm more of a sword-fighter," he said as he pointed at the sword he had on the scabard in his back.

"Also, nice to meet you Felix. I'm Adam Blade, I just moved here, he said as he shook hand with him.

Felix shrugged. "Whatever, dude. More kung fu mastery for me!" He kicked the air randomly and rather uncoordinatedly. He regained his balance and pointed at the woman. "Uhh, let's just go."

Sandra could hear what Adam and Felix were saying if she so chose to, but she mostly tuned them out, like she did with most irritating sounds. However, she didn't allow herself to relax when she walked. Rather, her grip on her cane tightened. If anyone dared approach her with malicious intent, it would be the last thing they ever did.

Felix jogged up in front of the lady and bowed respectfully. "Excuse me, master," he said politely. "I'd like to recieve kung fu training from you. Would you accept and teach me your ways, sensei?"

The GG. The Girl Gamer

A very pale woman with thick long black hair walked to the park. Her name was Cynthia Ghostlin. She was wearing a white shirt with a black skirt and gray shoes.
(I wonder where Angela is....) Cynthia thought as she looked around.
"Angela!" Cynthia called. Cynthia's voice was creepy and it had a whispery tone. It wasn't quite though. Her voice echoed even though no one else's voice would've echoed in that park.
Angela heard Cynthia and ran towards where she heard the voice.
"Cynthia!" Angela said as she gave Cynthia a hug.
"You were right Cynthia it does look nice here." Angela said.
"I told you so." Cynthia said.

Sandra stopped on a dime and stuck her staff out at the man in front of her. Why did all the testosterone-laden morons seem to approach her?
"I am not a kung-fu master. Just a former police officer. And I don't care to teach others, thank you very much. You'd probably stab your own eye out before even landing a hit on anyone," she responded. Was that harsh? Yes. Was it as harsh as she could be? Far from it. "Now, if you would please move out of my way before I force you to, I'd be much obliged." She heard the two women talk and she grimaced as if it was literally hurting her to listen to the two. "Never mind. I'll go this way." She turned around and strutted away from Cynthia and Angela. She came her so she wouldn't be reminded of her past, and here those two were, reminding her of it without even knowing.

Felix was crushed. "Wha- What?! You're not a kung fu master? Damnit! I was hoping to meet Jackie Chan or something." He walked behind the girl, protesting. "And wait a minute, I can so fight! I can fight anyone, anytime!"

"You think so, eh?" Sandra asked. Then, without warning, she whipped around and struck her staff at Felix's genital region. She doubted he had enough time or thought processes to dodge the attack, but she readied herself in case she was wrong.

The Zelda Geek

"Oooooooooooooooooh...... That's gotta hurt...." Adam said as he watched Felix get hit bellow the belt.

Felix yelped in excruciating pain, hands going straight for his under-region and closing his eyes tightly. "OOOOWWWWW!!! I- Wasn't- Ready!" he said loudly. After a minute of walking it off, he turned to the lady, hands on his knees breathing quickly.

"I don't fight girls, either."

"Then you lied to me. You said you 'can fight anyone anytime.' Obviously, if you don't fight girls, you can't, can you?" Sandra asked with a sneer. "Lesson number one: stop being a wuss." She turned back around and started walking away again, her point made, or so she thought.

Felix started to get flustered now. "Hey, hey, hey! I'm no wuss! I'll fight any MAN, whenever, wherever! You're lucky you got the drop on me, by the way," he said, catching up to her as she was walking.

"Why are you still around me after I killed enough sperm that you won't be able to reproduce for another week?" Sandra asked, perplexed. Was he...trying to impress her? Nah. That couldn't be it. "I should tell you now that I can't see, so watching you fight would be no fun. I'd hear it, but it's just not the same. Go ahead and take on any male you want, just leave me alone."

Felix's eyes narrowed. "Wait... What do you mean, you can't see it?" He began to eye her suspiciously, the cane, her blank and angry stare. He wondered what was going on with this girl.

Sandra rolled her eyes.
"God, you're dense. Need me to completely spell it out for you so your pea brain can understand?" She smacked her cane on the ground for emphasis. "I'm blind. Will that be all, or do I need to give you my name, address, and social security number, too?" She huffed angrily, flipping her hair. This guy had to be dense in order to stick around her for any reason, so why not tell him she was blind? Everyone else with half a brain could tell by looking at her! Of course, that was the only thing about herself she'd say willingly besides her name, or, perhaps, her occupation. The rest, she'd sooner staff him or anyone else who tried to talk about it ten times in whatever genital or incredibly vulnerable areas they had before divulging. It was how she rolled.

Felix was silent for a second. "Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't mean to be like that, that guy said you were a kung fu master, and I..." She was already walking past him.

"I'm really sorry!" he said solemnly.

The Zelda Geek

Adam's eyes widened.

(Why did he tell her that?!)

He then turned arund and slowly walked away.

Sandra froze mid-stride.
"Why are you apologizing? It's not like you made me blind," she said. "While you were a complete idiot and didn't know about it, there is no reason to apologize for that, either. After all, you were being informed by someone of 1 IQ." She nodded in Adam's general direction. "So, all is forgiven. Quit moping and go enjoy yourself without my company." She strutted away again, trying to look as if she had somewhere she had to be, even though, quite honestly, the only place she wanted to be was away from there. Of course, she could hear Dumbo's footsteps as he tried to slowly walk away, so she stopped for just a moment longer. "And Dumbo, I'm not going to waste my time going after you, because you will be too busy wallowing in your self-pity and cowardice to notice any injury I can cause you, anyway. Nice meeting the both of you." Her tone was icy and almost bitter, as she finally started her course out of the park back up.

The Zelda Geek

"You can call me whatever you want, but in a duel of blades, I'll win," Adam said as he kept walking.

Felix sighed. "Come on, don't be like that! I don't feel any better about this whole thing." He turned around to Adam and gestured for him to stay. "Why are you so mean to everyone, anyway?" he asked.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony appeared at his house he bought in the suburbs. "Well, at least my house is better than the others." He said as he looked at the other houses in the suburbs and then he enters his house and then started to make the place feel like he was at home setting everything the way he wanted. "Ah there we go." He then laughed.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Sandra stopped again, her grip tightening on her cane.
"Want to test that theory?" she hissed. If Adam had a brain in his head, he'd decline. Sandra had gotten quite skilled with the blade over the years, especially after she became blind. Even if he was incredibly skilled, she could outmatch him by using the fact that he could see to her advantage. It was easy to fake out someone who depended on his sight. And then Felix asked her why she was so mean to everyone. "Ha. Like I'd tell a complete stranger a thing like that. What do you think I am? Trusting? Give me a break. Neither of us even know each other's names, and you already want to that about me." She chuckled darkly, but her focus was still on Adam. His quality of voice, his smell...anything that could give her the advantage in a fight with him.

The Zelda Geek

Adam moved his right hand over his shoulder, and withdrew his sword from its scabard. The blade looked magnificent.

"I'm ready when you are."

(Alright, I'm dealing with a blind person. My best bet is to confuse her sences. Jump in the lake, and do anything to constantly cover my scent. As for hearing, my best bet is to make as much noice come from all directions.)

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony then exits out of the house and hears a commotion. "What the heck is going on over there?" He said as he sees the commotion as he walks over there.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Sandra pulled on the end of her staff, revealing it to be the handle of the blade inside the cane. She gave the top of her now-a-blade-cane to Felix.
"Don't lose this. I'll need it back," she said, her voice completely calm, as if she was challenged to a duel all the time. Even if he managed to disarm her, it wasn't like she didn't know how to use her body as a weapon, and if he managed to land a hit, so what? It wouldn't be the worst pain she's endured in her life. "Since you were the idiot who bragged about his swordplay, I'll let you go first. Show me what you're so damn proud of." She then smelled an even more foul scent than any she has ever encountered: the smell of Anthony. "Oh, and it seems you're going to have an audience to witness this humiliation of yours."
Page 1 of 12 [ 458 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay