Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 9 of 10[ 381 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Re: The Court Records Dating ThreadTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Wow! Shadow powers? You're saying your powers could've been taking us to all these places without you even knowing it? Awesome!

*Sits down at the kitchen table ready to eat*

Man, if I had powers, I'd want to have super stealth, strength, agility, and the ability to climb walls.

Basically, kind of like the Spy from Team Fortress 2 mixed with Spider-Man!

I'm sorry about your shadow friend by the way. I wish there was a way she wouldn't have to disappear even if you believe in true love now. She always stood close by you even when you were alone, what better friend could you've had?

I couldn't teleport with my shadow powers, Blak must have did since stuff since he mentioned he can do dark magic, he and Emily probably eloped. With Emily, all I could do is use her as a sword, and if I get angry a dark aura surrounds me and my eyes turn red and I start to get mental. *pours hot sauce on my omlette* She wasn't the best friend ever but she was someone who was there for me, maybe I feel sad because even though I'm better off without her, she was still a part of me due to the fact that she was born from the darkness in my heart.

So, you wish to be like spiderman, eh? You could always reseach a way to obtain those powers. I am searching for a mermaid pearl so I can turn into a mermaid.

Ooooh. So it must've been Blak causing all this to happen! But why would he throw us into a blizzard and then suddenly create a cabin before we could freeze to death? Maybe he just felt really bad for us? Or knowing how much of a clown he can be, maybe this is some sort of trap?

Or maybe, just MAYBE, someone prevented his hand from finishing us off. Someone like Emily? I mean, they were dating after all.

Once we get back home, we'll find that mermaid pearl you're looking for. If it's underwater we can go scuba diving together to find it at the bottom of the ocean.

Then when we're done with that, we can go grocery shopping for a few little things:

Some lab equipment
Some tubs of highly dangerous radiation
Some spiders
Some advanced science textbooks

Y'know, the usual stuff!

*Bites into omelette*

*Bites into omelette* You know, being stuck in a cabin in the middle of the snowstorm...Makes me think of this one part in One Piece. I kind of wish that secret garden we were at had statues of the characters from One Piece.

I'm not so sure about Emily having enough power to rescue us.

*giggles* If a supermarket has that kind of stuff.

State Alchemist

Honestly, I don't have a lot of knowledge about One Piece, or a whole lot of anime in general except for Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z *, but I'd be willing to watch some with you if you want!

But I did hear about that awful dub that 4Kids did for One Piece.

*EDIT: Oh and I almost forgot about the Pokemon anime! Loved that as a kid!

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Honestly, I don't have a lot of knowledge about One Piece, or a whole lot of anime in general except for Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z *, but I'd be willing to watch some with you if you want!

But I did hear about that awful dub that 4Kids did for One Piece.

*EDIT: Oh and I almost forgot about the Pokemon anime! Loved that as a kid!

My ex boyfriend got me into it...Now I regret not watching it as a kid. There were some parts of the 4kids dub of One Piece that I actually like...Personally I'm tired of people complaining about 4kids like it's a first world problem, and I don't think 4kids dubs anime anymore. And I STILL love the Pokemon anime. :3

Ok let me show you some funny clips. *turns on the tv* (I am actually watching an episode right now on the funimation website, but I'm multitasking right now.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKjNdiVQ ... iU&index=1 This one makes me laugh for hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ya5VEUp ... w-fPqEdmiU My feels!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWR8vx_p ... w-fPqEdmiU Chopper is so cute! x3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slbPXucV ... w-fPqEdmiU Ok, this is from the 4kids dub, but it's funny. And Ace is in it. =>.<=

State Alchemist

1st Clip: Hahahaha! He's right, the hat does suit him quite well! Also I'm pretty sure gun isn't a legal move in Rock, Paper, Scissors.

2nd Clip: More Zoro-Sanji bonding time! Deep down inside, they both probably enjoyed that! xD

3rd Clip: Is that Krillin voicing Usopp? Wow, even in a completely different show he still gets the crap kicked out of him.

4rd Clip: I think the fact that 4Kids picked that voice for Sanji is the funniest part of the clip! It's sounds so stupid it's funny!

*Non-RP: You can watch full episodes of shows on the Funimation website?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
1st Clip: Hahahaha! He's right, the hat does suit him quite well! Also I'm pretty sure gun isn't a legal move in Rock, Paper, Scissors.

2nd Clip: More Zoro-Sanji bonding time! Deep down inside, they both probably enjoyed that! xD

3rd Clip: Is that Krillin voicing Usopp? Wow, even in a completely different show he still gets the crap kicked out of him.

4rd Clip: I think the fact that 4Kids picked that voice for Sanji is the funniest part of the clip! It's sounds so stupid it's funny!

I'm glad you enjoyed them my king. ^_^ Yeah...Sanji's 4kids voice is hard to take seriously sometimes, but in the funimation dub he sounds hot.

Non RP: Yes, I love the funimation dub. I'm one of the few anime fans who loves English dubs. I recommend you watch this, in a way it kind of changed my life, so to speak. And it's really funny with loads of adventure, I wish I could be as confident as Luffy.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

I'm glad you enjoyed them my king. ^_^ Yeah...Sanji's 4kids voice is hard to take seriously sometimes, but in the funimation dub he sounds hot.

Non RP: Yes, I love the funimation dub. I'm one of the few anime fans who loves English dubs. I recommend you watch this, in a way it kind of changed my life, so to speak. And it's really funny with loads of adventure, I wish I could be as confident as Luffy.

(Hehe, looks like I got a promotion from prince to king! Hmmm... King Gnobo, it has a nice ring to it!)

Well it helps that Sanji's also voiced by Future Trunks *whistles*

I should check out the rest of the show sometime, looks pretty funny!

Know of anything else I should look into? It can be anime, cartoons, TV shows, whatever comes to your mind.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

(Hehe, looks like I got a promotion from prince to king! Hmmm... King Gnobo, it has a nice ring to it!)

Well it helps that Sanji's also voiced by Future Trunks *whistles*

I should check out the rest of the show sometime, looks pretty funny!

Know of anything else I should look into? It can be anime, cartoons, TV shows, whatever comes to your mind.

*rubs my cheek* Not that I can think of, Angel Beats is my favorite anime, it gives a nice concept of the afterlife.

...I wish I had some hot chocolate, it's kind of cold here.

State Alchemist

Hmmm, what kind of afterlife would that be? Probably not a Heaven and Hell kind of afterlife I'm assuming?

*I walk to the kitchen area to look for some hot chocolate*

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Hmmm, what kind of afterlife would that be? Probably not a Heaven and Hell kind of afterlife I'm assuming?

It's religiously diverse. It's an afterlife were people who got the short end of the stick in life can live and fulfill themselves and then pass on.

There is a battlefront that was hoping to go against God because a lot of the members had such unfair lives that they asked, "How could this possibly be fair?"

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

It's religiously diverse. It's an afterlife were people who got the short end of the stick in life can live and fulfill themselves and then pass on.

There is a battlefront that was hoping to go against God because a lot of the members had such unfair lives that they asked, "How could this possibly be fair?"

Wow! Going up against the Almighty Creator Himself? Hmm, good luck with that, I suppose...

*looks through the cabinets and finds there isn't any hot chocolate.*

Well, bad news honey, I can't find any hot chocolate around here...except...wait a minute!

*finds a solitary packet of what appears to be hot chocolate.*

Ummm, Ok. This is kind of wierd, it looks like hot chocolate but all it says is "PLEASE DRINK THIS." I wonder why Blak would want us to drink this so badly?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

Wow! Going up against the Almighty Creator Himself? Hmm, good luck with that, I suppose...

*looks through the cabinets and finds there isn't any hot chocolate.*

Well, bad news honey, I can't find any hot chocolate around here...except...wait a minute!

*finds a solitary packet of what appears to be hot chocolate.*

Ummm, Ok. This is kind of wierd, it looks like hot chocolate but all it says is "PLEASE DRINK THIS." I wonder why Blak would want us to drink this so badly?

Yeah! XD Well Christianity wasn't the only religion mentioned like I said, it is said when the people pass on from the afterlife they reincarnate, and according to Buddism humans who reincarnate have a possibility of reincarnating into animals.

What?! D: I got a bad feeling about this ._.

State Alchemist

Well, let's see what we got here...

*opens packet and pours contents evenly into two coffee mugs*

Strange, it looks like regular ol' hot chocolate mix to me. I wonder what'll happen when I put some hot water in.

*fills the coffee mugs with hot water and mixes the water with a teaspoon"

It even looks and smells like regular hot chocolate! I don't know, I'm still suspicious that Blak is behind this somehow. What do you think?

*brings the hot chocolate to Emiko*

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Well, let's see what we got here...

*opens packet and pours contents evenly into two coffee mugs*

Strange, it looks like regular ol' hot chocolate mix to me. I wonder what'll happen when I put some hot water in.

*fills the coffee mugs with hot water and mixes the water with a teaspoon"

It even looks and smells like regular hot chocolate! I don't know, I'm still suspicious that Blak is behind this somehow. What do you think?

*brings the hot chocolate to Emiko*

*checks the scent of the hot chocolate*...smells good.

*takes a sip*

State Alchemist

...!!!

(Blak if you poisoned this somehow, then so help me when I find you I'll-)

Um...h-how are you feeling? Nothing wrong? No pain? No aches? Nothing?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
...!!!

*smiles* nope, I think I'm perfectly fine.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
...!!!

(Well, that's a relief! For now, at least.)

I guess there won't be much harm in taking just a sip.

*takes sip*

But I have to wonder, if it had no effect, why would Blak even bother specifically putting this here?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
...!!!

(Well, that's a relief! For now, at least.)

I guess there won't be much harm in taking just a sip.

*takes sip*

But I have to wonder, if it had no effect, why would Blak even bother specifically putting this here?

Non-RP: Sorry for the one-liners. My writer skills and imagination must be off.

Maybe it was a common childish prank...

*starts sweating* ........hmmm.

*face turns red* .....I feel like I'm on fire. v_v

*faints*

State Alchemist

Huh?! Emiko? EMIKO!!!

*starts sweating*

Hold on, I'll help you! I just need to-
(Ah crap, I took a sip too!)

*face turns red*

*faints*

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Huh?! Emiko? EMIKO!!!

*starts sweating*

*face turns red*

*faints*

*wakes up around 2 hours later* Ugh, I had a terrible dream that I was surrounded by fire. *sees Gnobo passed out next to me*

GNOBO! D: *grabs him and gives him a shake* WAKE UP!

*is horrified* no! *is so upset that she might just cry*...*clenches fist*...*fist catches on fire* AAAHHH!!! I'M ON FIRE!!! *shakes my had rapidly and manages to put it out* .......

._. Oh my god.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Huh?! Emiko? EMIKO!!!

*starts sweating*

*face turns red*

*faints*

*wakes up around 2 hours later* Ugh, I had a terrible dream that I was surrounded by fire. *sees Gnobo passed out next to me*

*is horrified* no! *is so upset that she might just cry*...*clenches fist*...*fist catches on fire* AAAHHH!!! I'M ON FIRE!!! *shakes my had rapidly and manages to put it out* .......

._. Oh my god.

*wakes up*

Huh? I'm not dead yet?

*looks at Emiko. Excited and relieved, I immediately get up and hug her*

Oh thank God! You're still alive! *some tears fall from my face*

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Huh?! Emiko? EMIKO!!!

*starts sweating*

*face turns red*

*faints*

._. Oh my god.

*wakes up*

Huh? I'm not dead yet?

*looks at Emiko. Excited and relieved, I immediately get up and hug her*

Oh thank God! You're still alive! *some tears fall from my face*

*blush* (I'm relieved that Gnobo is ok, but I don't know how to tell him that my hand caught on fire.)

State Alchemist

*as I'm still hugging Emiko, I notice that the back of my hand is on fire.*

WOOAAAAHHH!!! HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!!

*I immediately let go of her and slap my hand repeatedly to douse the fire.*

D-d-did you see that?! My hand just caught on fire!

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Unsure of what to even do, the detective walked in and took a seat. "So, hello, everyone. Anyone interested in the future ruler of the world?" he gave a grin with that last statement.

State Alchemist

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
Unsure of what to even do, the detective walked in and took a seat. "So, hello, everyone. Anyone interested in the future ruler of the world?" he gave a grin with that last statement.

Huh? I thought this cabin was in the middle of nowhere. How'd you find this place?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
*as I'm still hugging Emiko, I notice that the back of my hand is on fire.*

WOOAAAAHHH!!! HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!!

*I immediately let go of her and slap my hand repeatedly to douse the fire.*

D-d-did you see that?! My hand just caught on fire!

I know, the same thing happened to me. :(

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"I'm not entirely sure either, my friend. It's a gift and a curse, I guess." The detective said. "Ohai Emi!"

Ace Sidekick!

"I'm not entirely sure either, my friend. It's a gift and a curse, I guess." The detective said. "Ohai Emi!"

Hello Detective Atmey. *bows* I hope you're in better condition than we are. We both drank some hot chocolate and now we have fire powers, like Portgas D. Ace from One Piece.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Hot chocolate? That's like my favorite warm drink!" he said. "Well, I have psychic powers, a la Lucas or Ness, but styled to fit Porky.

State Alchemist

I don't think I've properly introduced myself: you can call me Gnobo. Emiko and I have been together on a date, then all sorts of wierd stuff started happening. A demon named Blak the Great came out of nowhere, married us, and then left us stranded in a blizzard. Thankfully, we found this cabin and we slept here for a night. Now it looks like we have Human Torch powers from the hot chocolate we just drank.

Also, do you know Emiko from somewhere? It seems like you've already met.

Ace Sidekick!

Phychic powers you say? I originally had shadow powers, but Blak and my shadowself got into a relationship.

*has a brainstorm* maybe these fire powers can get us out of this blizzard.

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Yes, Emi and I have met. I think I can use PK Fire to get us out of here. Which reminds me, PSI Teleport is how I got here in the first place. Maybe I can use that."

Ace Sidekick!

"Yes, Emi and I have met. I think I can use PK Fire to get us out of here. Which reminds me, PSI Teleport is how I got here in the first place. Maybe I can use that."

That's a great idea! :D

State Alchemist

Y'think you can take us back to the garden near entrance to the thread?

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

"Alright, I must warn you, this can sometimes have side effects. Anyway, here... we... go... PSI TELEPORT!" he shouted.

Ace Sidekick!

"Alright, I must warn you, this can sometimes have side effects. Anyway, here... we... go... PSI TELEPORT!" he shouted.

*is overwelmed by the warp* AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

State Alchemist

WOOOAAAHHH!!!

(I don't think I wanna know what kind of side effects this'll have!)

State Alchemist

*Emiko, Luke, and I teleport back tothe fountain where we met Blak*

Wow! Didn't think I'd ever see this place again!

(Not feeling any "side effects" yet)

Non-RP: It's been a while since we've posted here hasn't it?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:

Non-RP: I was waiting for mister Atmey.

*checks myself for side effects* hmmm, nothing.......*sneeze out fire*...*covers my face*

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

*checks myself for side effects* hmmm, nothing.......*sneeze out fire*...*covers my face*

Well that'll take some getting used to.

So now that there's no more Blak and sadly no more Emily Gale, how about we finally have a normal date this time around? Just to take a breather for once. No demons, no psychic powers, no blizzards, no magic hot chocolate, just you and me having fun and getting to know each other better...

*spots an entrance to a large forest up ahead*

...or we could go and check out that mysterious forest over there! What do you think?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

Well that'll take some getting used to.

So now that there's no more Blak and sadly no more Emily Gale, how about we finally have a normal date this time around? Just to take a breather for once. No demons, no psychic powers, no blizzards, no magic hot chocolate, just you and me having fun and getting to know each other better...

*spots an entrance to a large forest up ahead*

...or we could go and check out that mysterious forest over there! What do you think?

*mouth goes agape* YES PLEASE!

*finger tips slightly catch on fire* Woah! *fire extingishes* That was cool! Maybe someday I will be a female version of Portgas D. Ace ^o^
Page 9 of 10 [ 381 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay