Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 7 of 10[ 381 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Re: The Court Records Dating ThreadTopic%20Title

It's Time

Razor jumps down and lands epically in front of m3gaphon3. "Hello, I presume you're my date for the day. Name's Razor, what's yours?"
Credits to PandaPrinzessin and Midnight Jasper for the sig and avi
Image Image

The Zelda Geek

*Comes in.*

Sorry, but before two people can marry, at least ONE of them must already be adopted. So..... yeah, one of you must be adopted. Sorry, but those are the rules.

It's Time

*everything collapses to the gates of hell* Oh well, there goes everything
Credits to PandaPrinzessin and Midnight Jasper for the sig and avi
Image Image

Ace Hetalian, at your service~

She sighed. "I knew there was something I should check..." Mega slapped herself over the head. "I've been on this forum for years, how could I forget the rules of the tree?!"

Former anti-shipper

Somari looked down at the ground, as he walked around, thinking about the consequences of this.

(This is CR dating... It's nothing serious... but then my CR life will be CR ruined! Wife, kids... what will I become?!)

He fought the urge to leave however, and waited for his CR date to arrive.
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

Not sure of the whole dating thread or even how it worked, BethanyAnn walked in and sat down. Who knows what will happen, but she was willing to try for the sake of maybe finding a spouse.
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

Not sure why i'm even here?
Erm.......*sweats*
*A-HEM*
Hello ladies, my name is Zachariah. It would be very nice to get to know you better and possibly.........date. *nervous laugh*
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

BethanyAnn noticed as zachariah Von-Karma walked in. He seemed nervous. She walked up to him. "Hi. I'm Bethany. Its..um..nice to meet you and stuff."
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

Startled, Zachariah spun round to see who was speaking. Upon seeing BethanyAnn he replied. "Oh, its nice to meet you too."
Feeling nervous and slightly flustered he looked at BethanyAnn before asking. "So...um..., what do you like to do?"

"Well, I love to read... I'm a huge bookworm. And I play a lot of video games." She nervously laughed and wrung her hands, feeling unsure of what to say. "What about you?"

Zachariah could see that Bethanyann was slightly nervous and so calmly he replied
"really? I like reading too, although i will confess i am more of a gamer, but i also like photography."

After a short pause he asked
"So, who is your favourite author?"

"That's a tough one. There are so many great authors. But I would have to say... Either Ayn Rand, Jane Austen, or Suzanne Collins. Just to name a few." She quietly laughed into the palm of her hand and smiled. She was glad he enjoyed books as well. "Favorite video game??"

Seeing her laugh made Zachariah feel more at ease. "Hmmm, now that....... would have to be........" He pondered. " The professor layton series; its quite addictive. But i also like oldschool gaming too."

Looking away from Bethanyann, he gazed at the floor and made no effort to conceal a small smile.
"But you probably think thats silly?" he chuckled.

Ace Sidekick!

(I usually suck at roleplay but I want to give this place a shot.)

*Wakes up* Eh? How did I get here? *picks myself up* ...This is a beautiful garden, and there's a playground. *stares at a big sign that says 'Court Records Dating Thread'*" Oh my! Well if this is the case, I wonder where the gentlemen are around here.

*sits down on a swing and begins to blow soap bubbles* I think I'll recreate one of the beautiful moments from Ef - A Tale of Memories, that should trigger a romantic moment.

State Alchemist

I've been walking past this place for a month now, but should I go in? (No, no, no! It's a stupid idea! But...how will I know if I don't try? Y'know what, screw it, I'm going in, I just hope I don't mess it up!)

Ok, just taking a pleasant stroll through the park, the sun's shining, the birds are singing, there's a beautiful garden with all sorts of flowers, and there's Ms. Gale blowing soap bubbles from the swing over there!

Oh gosh, what have I gotten myself into?! What do I do? Do I go up to her first, or wait for her to see me? I want to talk to her, but I don't know what to say! I'll just walk a little slower so she could see me passing by.

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
I've been walking past this place for a month now, but should I go in? (No, no, no! It's a stupid idea! But...how will I know if I don't try? Y'know what, screw it, I'm going in, I just hope I don't mess it up!)

Ok, just taking a pleasant stroll through the park, the sun's shining, the birds are singing, there's a beautiful garden with all sorts of flowers, and there's Ms. Gale blowing soap bubbles from the swing over there!

Oh gosh, what have I gotten myself into?! What do I do? Do I go up to her first, or wait for her to see me? I want to talk to her, but I don't know what to say! I'll just walk a little slower so she could see me passing by.

(Finally! Some action!)

(I have been Idle for so long, I'm like a bubble blowing statue. Wait, somebody is walking over here...It's Gnobo!) *blush* (Ok, I got to play this cool) *tries to smile politely* Good afternoon, young prince.

(Um, what should I do next?!?! Oh wait, I know!) Please, sit on the swing next to me, I got candy.

(Smooth, real smooth girl. Emily Gail: Yeah! Real smooth Emiko! We can fight later you shadowy freak!)

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:

(Finally! Some action!)

(I have been Idle for so long, I'm like a bubble blowing statue. Wait, somebody is walking over here...It's Gnobo!) *blush* (Ok, I got to play this cool) *tries to smile politely* Good afternoon, young prince.

(Um, what should I do next?!?! Oh wait, I know!) Please, sit on the swing next to me, I got candy.

(Smooth, real smooth girl. Emily Gail: Yeah! Real smooth Emiko! We can fight later you shadowy freak!)

(Wha? I-I'm a prince to her? So is this her way of offering me a throne at her side? I guess there's no other way to go but forward.) "I-I would be honored to sit next to you, my p-p-princess." (Reeeeeaaaal smooth there Gnobs)

*I nervously walk over to the swing set and take a seat next to Emiko Gale.

(So what do I say now? She just offered me candy, but I shouldn't be selfish! Think with your heart not your stomach!) "It's nice of you to offer me candy, but you didn't have to persuade me to sit next to you."

*In a more relaxed tone "So what brings you here on this fine day?" (Just play it cool, and everything'll be fine. I hope!)

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

(Finally! Some action!)

(Wha? I-I'm a prince to her? So is this her way of offering me a throne at her side? I guess there's no other way to go but forward.) "I-I would be honored to sit next to you, my p-p-princess." (Reeeeeaaaal smooth there Gnobs)

*I nervously walk over to the swing set and take a seat next to Emiko Gale.

(So what do I say now? She just offered me candy, but I shouldn't be selfish! Think with your heart not your stomach!) "It's nice of you to offer me candy, but you didn't have to persuade me to sit next to you."

*In a more relaxed tone "So what brings you here on this fine day?" (Just play it cool, and everything'll be fine. I hope!)

*giggles* Don't be alarmed, calling a guy "prince" is my form of endearment, I haven't called anyone prince or princess in a long time though. :(

*eats starburst* I wanted to come here, to have fun with guys again, even though I mentioned in the past that I don't believe in love and I don't want to hurt someone or ruin someone's life again.

And that's not all! *my shadow comes alive and forms into a clone of me except with a shadowy aura and red eyes. She is also wearing a red and yellow dress.*

(Oh god, not here!)

*bows* I am Emily Gail. I am a shadowself that was born from the darkness in Emiko Gale's heart.

*Is annoyed* Go away Emily! You can bug me when I'm not having a nice conversation with a gentleman.

*Is oblivious*

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:

*giggles* Don't be alarmed, calling a guy "prince" is my form of endearment, I haven't called anyone prince or princess in a long time though. :(

*eats starburst* I wanted to come here, to have fun with guys again, even though I mentioned in the past that I don't believe in love and I don't want to hurt someone or ruin someone's life again.

And that's not all! *my shadow comes alive and forms into a clone of me except with a shadowy aura and red eyes. She is also wearing a red and yellow dress.*

(Oh god, not here!)

*bows* I am Emily Gail. I am a shadowself that was born from the darkness in Emiko Gale's heart.

*Is annoyed* Go away Emily! You can bug me when I'm not having a nice conversation with a gentleman.

*Is oblivious*

*To Emily Gale "As in an embodiment of her past and/or present sins? If you're here to make me judge her for the wrong she's done in her past, you won't succeed because I lo-(No! now is not the time to say that...yet)-erm...care about the goodness of her true character. She is more than her past mistakes."

*Back to Emiko "Now if we can ignore her, I will tell you my purpose for coming here. I'm here because I DO believe in love. I believe one CAN seek the best for another person, and I want to give that love away selflessly. However, I also want to overcome my rather unsocial behavior. I want to allow others to know who I am and be able to relate to my experiences." (Geez, I hope I'm not sounding TOO prentencious!)

"In short, I wanna show love to others and become more open about my feelings while doing so."

"By the way, you got anymore starbursts? Especially the pink and orange ones, those are my favorite!" :)

Ace Sidekick!

*blush* That's very sweet of you. Pfft! Return to me my shadowself! *Emily turns back into my shadow*

Yes, I got plenty in my bag. *hands you some orange and pink starbursts* :)

About Emily, she's not evil nor good, and she actually has been some use to me. And, regardless of her less than friendly attitude, she was there when I was alone...Even though she's put me through some stupid situations. x_x

Now that I remember, when I walked to the enterance of the court records dating roleplay...I got knocked out. And I woke up here in this garden. But, I don't consider this a bad thing since this reminds me of a romantic scene from my favorite Disney movie.

Sadly I can't help you overcome your unsocial behavior because I'm no better. In fact, I'm so used to watching my own back.........That I've become self-absorbed and am incapable of truly caring for someone else.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
*blush* That's very sweet of you. Pfft! Return to me my shadowself! *Emily turns back into my shadow*

About Emily, she's not evil nor good, and she actually has been some use to me. And, regardless of her less than friendly attitude, she was there when I was alone...Even though she's put me through some stupid situations. x_x

Now that I remember, when I walked to the enterance of the court records dating roleplay...I got knocked out. And I woke up here in this garden. But, I don't consider this a bad thing since this reminds me of a romantic scene from my favorite Disney movie.

Sadly I can't help you overcome your unsocial behavior because I'm no better. In fact, I'm so used to watching my own back.........That I've become self-absorbed and am incapable of truly caring for someone else.

Oh, I see. It's good that little shadow is always with you to keep you company even if she's a little mean! Sorry for the misunderstanding! *to Emily. No hard feelings right?

It's alright if you can't help me with my problems. I realize I chose to act that way towards others, and only I can choose to change all of that. All I need is the courage to make that choice.

You say that you can't truly love someone else because you're self-absorbed? A behavior created because you're always watching your own back since you have no one else to turn to? (No one is as sad as a person without any friends). Well, if you need to turn to someone, I'll do my best to be there for you. (Because someone has to look out for the people with no one on their side)

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Oh, I see. It's good that little shadow is always with you to keep you company even if she's a little mean! Sorry for the misunderstanding! *to Emily. No hard feelings right?

It's alright if you can't help me with my problems. I realize I chose to act that way towards others, and only I can choose to change all of that. All I need is the courage to make that choice.

You say that you can't truly love someone else because you're self-
absorbed? A behavior created because you're always watching your own back since you have no one else to turn to? (No one is as sad as a person without any friends). Well, if you need to turn to someone, I'll do my best to be there for you. (Because someone has to look out for the people with no one on their side)

Emily Gail: *offscreen* Don't worry goodie goodie! And I'll disappear from Emiko's heart once she has proof that love exists and that it prevails in the end. Till then, I just wanna have fun.

Grazie mille, Gnobo. Hey, enough with this negative talk. *gets off the swing* let's check out that secret garden, we might find something. c:

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Emily Gail: *offscreen* Don't worry goodie goodie! And I'll disappear from Emiko's heart once she has proof that love exists and that it prevails in the end. Till then, I just wanna have fun

Grazie mille, Gnobo. Hey, enough with this negative talk. *gets off the swing* let's check out that secret garden, we might find something. c:

Phew! I thought you'd never ask! Sounds like a good idea! I need to relax a little bit anyway.

I wonder if we'll find treasure in there, or a mythical creature, or maybe even a gate to another world! Let's go!

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Emily Gail: *offscreen* Don't worry goodie goodie! And I'll disappear from Emiko's heart once she has proof that love exists and that it prevails in the end. Till then, I just wanna have fun

Phew! I thought you'd never ask! Sounds like a good idea! I need to relax a little bit anyway.

I wonder if we'll find treasure in there, or a mythical creature, or maybe even a gate to another world! Let's go!

*walks around, passing rose covered bushes and statues of pokemon* Oh look, a fountain! *runs toward it* It's huge! *-*

State Alchemist

Hmmm...what's with all the Pokemon statues here? Was this some ancient garden for them to gather to? If only I had some Poke balls on me maybe I could catch some.

I wonder if this water in the fountain's safe enough to drink, I'm kinda thirsty. I don't see any pennies in here, so guess it won't hurt to drink!

*Cups hands together, takes a handful of water, and drinks it.

Hmmmm... I don't feel any younger, so I guess it's not a fountain of youth, but this water's pretty fresh. It even tastes a little sweet! Here have some!

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Hmmm...what's with all the Pokemon statues here? Was this some ancient garden for them to gather to? If only I had some Poke balls on me maybe I could catch some.

I wonder if this water in the fountain's safe enough to drink, I'm kinda thirsty. I don't see any pennies in here, so guess it won't hurt to drink!

Hmmmm... I don't feel any younger, so I guess it's not a fountain of youth, but this water's pretty fresh. It even tastes a little sweet! Here have some!

Ok *takes a sip of water* ^-^ That's good stuff.

*rustling noise* ...what was that? D:

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gnobo wrote:

Blak falls from the sky panting and sweaty

Oh thanks bro!
Blak forcibly takes Gnobo's hand and laps up the remaining water like a dog.

AHHHHHH!!!! That tasted great! Hey you got anymore huh huh huh?! What's your name? I'm Blak! A Fallen Angel!
Oh you're probably wondering why I fell from the sky huh? Well it's cause I'm a Fallen Angel get it! Check out these sick wings! They match my name huh huh huh?!?

Soooooooo what's your name?! And who's the chick? Is she your GIRLFRIEND, FIANCE, OR WIFE?!

Blak hastily changes his clothes into stuff that a priest would wear. More black stuff.

Well I now pronounce you two, man and wife! Man I've always wanted to see a wedding, but this time I was actually in it! AWWW YEAH!

Blak puts on some sunglasses
You've been really quiet. What's up? Cat got your tongue? Mute? Deaf? Blind! What's your name again? I'm Blak nice to meet you!

A whopping 60 seconds has passed already.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

Blak falls from the sky panting and sweaty

Oh thanks bro!
Blak forcibly takes Gnobo's hand and laps up the remaining water like a dog.

AHHHHHH!!!! That tasted great! Hey you got anymore huh huh huh?! What's your name? I'm Blak! A Fallen Angel!
Oh you're probably wondering why I fell from the sky huh? Well it's cause I'm a Fallen Angel get it! Check out these sick wings! They match my name huh huh huh?!?

Soooooooo what's your name?! And who's the chick? Is she your GIRLFRIEND, FIANCE, OR WIFE?!

Blak hastily changes his clothes into stuff that a priest would wear. More black stuff.

Well I now pronounce you two, man and wife! Man I've always wanted to see a wedding, but this time I was actually in it! AWWW YEAH!

Blak puts on some sunglasses
You've been really quiet. What's up? Cat got your tongue? Mute? Deaf? Blind! What's your name again? I'm Blak nice to meet you!

A whopping 60 seconds has passed already.

*blushing really hard* I...I'm, E-m....Emiko Gale. *shadowself appears* And I'm Emily Gail, I'm this girl's shadowself, born from the darkness in this girl's heart.

...This feels so sudden. =._.=

*laughs* your face is priceless Emiko!

State Alchemist

Bahahahahaha! I don't know about you Emiko, but I kinda like this guy! He's quite the comedian! He's a demon AND a clown!

*shakes hands with Blak.

The name's Gnobo, good sir. Glad you could drop in! You sure know how to make an entrance!

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Bahahahahaha! I don't know about you Emiko, but I kinda like this guy! He's quite the comedian! He's a demon AND a clown!

*shakes hands with Blak.

The name's Gnobo, good sir. Glad you could drop in! You sure know how to make an entrance!

(Non-RP note: Wow Blak! I didn't know you had a humorous side, in the past you almost seemed to have a shadow aura yourself.)

Emily...Would you please lend me your power.

What?! I don't think now's the right time!

Just in case.

Er...alright! *form changes into a black blade sword*

*Is now armed with a sword* No funny business joker.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:

*blushing really hard* I...I'm, E-m....Emiko Gale. *shadowself appears* And I'm Emily Gail, I'm this girl's shadowself, born from the darkness in this girl's heart.

Fascinated by Emily's sudden appearance, Blak's nose starts bleeding
Oooooohhhhh a shadow girl! I love shadow girls! So Emmy are you single?! I sure as hell know that your twinny Emiko sure ain't. I MARRIED THEM!

Blak sees Emmy turn into a sword
.... DUDE THAT'S AWESOME! WE SHOULD TOTALLY GO ON A DATE SOMETIME EMMY! We can go fight the forces of good and evil together!

Blak breaks out in uncontrollable laughter while wiping his nose.

Oh hi Gnoby! I just got finished fighting a hydra that was about a billion times bigger than me! All in a day's work for a Fallen Angel!

*In response to non-rp note: I've always had a humorous side of me. You just haven't seen it in recent posts of mine.

State Alchemist

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Oooooohhhhh a shadow girl! I love shadow girls! So Emmy are you single?! I sure as hell know that your twinny Emiko sure ain't. I MARRIED THEM!

.... DUDE THAT'S AWESOME! WE SHOULD TOTALLY GO ON A DATE SOMETIME EMMY! We can go fight the forces of good and evil together!

Oh hi Gnoby! I just got finished fighting a hydra that was about a billion times bigger than me! All in a day's work for a Fallen Angel!

*In response to non-rp note: I've always had a humorous side of me. You just haven't seen it in recent posts of mine.

Duuuuude! fighting dragons is like so totally radicaaaaaal!

Oh! And when you and Emily go on your little date, could I be the priest for YOUR marriage?! (I think I'm catching his funny virus a little TOO well)

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

(Non RP note: I'd love to see more.)

...*flustered* About that,*rubs forehead* Emily Gail may be my shadowself but shadowselfs are also polar opposites of a person. Emily is a girly girl, loves Phoenix/Iris and Klavier/Ema and...

*changes back into a human* I'm a lesbian! However, for a swell guy like you I can improvise. *wink*

Good Emily then you can leave me and my date alone.

Awww! How will you fight monsters without me sweetie?

I'll improvise....I'll use my pokemon.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

(Non RP note: I'd love to see more.)

...*flustered* About that,*rubs forehead* Emily Gail may be my shadowself but shadowselfs are also polar opposites of a person. Emily is a girly girl, loves Phoenix/Iris and Klavier/Ema and...

*changes back into a human* I'm a lesbian! However, for a swell guy like you I can improvise. *wink*

Good Emily then you can leave me and my date alone.

Awww! How will you fight monsters without me sweetie?

I'll improvise....I'll use my pokemon.

Score! Alright Emmy let's get to know each other! Hmmm I need to think of a name for your twin since calling you both of you Emmy may be confusing.

Blak pounds his fist into his hand while making a light bulb appear over his head
I know! I'll call you Twinnie! Twinnie you can have my greatsword if Emmy can't be your sword anymore! It's pretty awesome! It's about 3 times the size as me and it's black! Anyway....

Blak wipes the remaining blood from his nose and forcibly pulls Emmy along with him and drags her to a bench that appears out of nowhere
Like it?! I've got so much magic I don't know what to do with it all, so I made a bench!
Hi! I'm Blak! I'm a Fallen Angel! I've got awesome wings and I love flying! I fight both the forces of good and evil and I love lopping heads off with my greatsword! Well if we date then maybe you can be new sword!

Blak continues talking about himself with a very childish grin on his face.
I can do a whoooolllllleeee ton of stuff with my magic. Like make benches! I learned how to use some fire, and water magic, but creation/alteration and dark magic is more of my forte. I opted out of earth and air magic cause I found them too boring. I can even make your....

Blak's nose bleeds once again
your boobs bigger! I also like lunar eclipses and flying on the beach. Flying on the beach during a lunar eclipse is fun too! Meteor showers are awesome too! Despite my manly appearance I'm actually quite sensitive and I love romantic junk. I'm a bit perverted, but you'll get used to that side of me!

* Blak is actually a pretty ordinary looking guy. He has no well defined muscles to speak of. He's only 5'11 which is pretty short for a FA. Though he does have his sexy goatee, and he likes to style his black hair into a sleeked back mohawk/fauxhawk whatever those kids call it these days.

So what are YOU like Emmy?!

*Blak takes a whopping 80 seconds to finish talking about himself

Ace Sidekick!

*lays her legs on Blak's lap* You're so precious Blaky. Now before I start I'll give you a disclaimer that we shadowselfs are not evil. Were not "good" either, a mixture of both really, sometimes I like to play pranks on Emiko. But I do confort Emiko when she's boxed in her room all depressed.

But Emiko is right, I am far more feminine than her. I can actually survive wearing high heels, and I love wearing dresses. And I don't understand why she loves Phoenix/Maya so much, Phoenix/Iris is where it's at!

I first turned into a sword when Emiko went into hyper mode. Her shadowy aura turned crimson red and she was angry. I turned into a sword and she pointed me towards a man's throat. Lucky, nothing bad happened. And unlike Emiko I'm not a very good student, I learn my own way, but at least I am a very social butterfly!

*Is weirded out* Hey Gnobo, look at those statues over there. *points*

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
*lays her legs on Blak's lap* You're so precious Blaky. Now before I start I'll give you a disclaimer that we shadowselfs are not evil. Were not "good" either, a mixture of both really, sometimes I like to play pranks on Emiko. But I do confort Emiko when she's boxed in her room all depressed.

But Emiko is right, I am far more feminine than her. I can actually survive wearing high heels, and I love wearing dresses. And I don't understand why she loves Phoenix/Maya so much, Phoenix/Iris is where it's at!

I first turned into a sword when Emiko went into hyper mode. Her shadowy aura turned crimson red and she was angry. I turned into a sword and she pointed me towards a man's throat. Lucky, nothing bad happened. And unlike Emiko I'm not a very good student, I learn my own way, but at least I am a very social butterfly!

Good idea! How 'bout we leave the two lovebirds alone for a while while we go somewhere else?

*Walks quietly away from Blak and Emily.

Now where were we on our date before that little erm...intermission? Oh yes, the Pokemon statues, yes!

Ah! There's one of a Torchic, my favorite fire starter, over there! You have any personal favorites around here?

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Good idea! How 'bout we leave the two lovebirds alone for a while while we go somewhere else?

*Walks quietly away from Blak and Emily.

Now where were we on our date before that little erm...intermission? Oh yes, the Pokemon statues, yes!

Ah! There's one of a Torchic, my favorite fire starter, over there! You have any personal favorites around here?

:D *points at the statue of Espeon* I loved Espeon ever since I was a little girl. And my favorite fire starter is Chimchar.

*holds your hand* :)

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:

Blak stiffens when he feels Emmy's weight on his lap

"Holy hell!! I can almost see the valued cloth of maidens! What color is it? It looks almost red.... Hmmmm. Okay Blak, keep it cool. Don't get tooooo excited and most importantly DON'T GET CAUGHT! Oh! We gotta look into her eyes. Must look at eyes! "- Blak thinks to himself

Blak's eyes drop down to Emmy's chest

"Shit. It's not a very revealing dress. I can't determine her size like this!! I know for a fact that there's something there, but it doesn't look like they'll be bouncing anytime soon "

Suppressing his bestial urges, Blak's face gets redder than usual. Blak's forcing himself to hold in his blood.

Wow Emmy! You're a really nice person! Sounds like Twinnie's got a lot on her plate, and you just helped get rid of the junk that she didn't want to eat! Despite my manly appearance, I'm actually quite childish! I love playing pranks too!

Blak notices that Twinnie and Gnoby are now looking at the Pokemon statues. He brings Emmy's face closer to his and lovingly caresses her. Oblivious to the mood he's creating he says to her.

Psssst Emmy. What do you say that we have some fun with the newlyweds over there? I never gave them my present, but it's never too late for a wedding present! What do you suggest we do? Oh oh oh! They never Kissed when I married them! Wait a second.... I never said "You may now kiss the bride." did I?!? IT'S NOT OFFICIAL!

We've gotta fix this! Emmy! I need your help to remarry them, and THEN we can play a prank on the two of them! After that they can go enjoy their honeymoon.

Blak thrusts his arms into the air and unfurls his massive jet black wings and stretches each individual feather. He then wraps his wings around the two of them, encapsulating them both. Isolating them from the outside world

What do you think we should do?!

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Blak stiffens when he feels Emmy's weight on his lap

"Holy hell!! I can almost see the valued cloth of maidens! What color is it? It looks almost red.... Hmmmm. Okay Blak, keep it cool. Don't get tooooo excited and most importantly DON'T GET CAUGHT! Oh! We gotta look into her eyes. Must look at eyes! "- Blak thinks to himself

Blak's eyes drop down to Emmy's chest

"Shit. It's not a very revealing dress. I can't determine her size like this!! I know for a fact that there's something there, but it doesn't look like they'll be bouncing anytime soon "

Suppressing his bestial urges, Blak's face gets redder than usual. Blak's forcing himself to hold in his blood.

Wow Emmy! You're a really nice person! Sounds like Twinnie's got a lot on her plate, and you just helped get rid of the junk that she didn't want to eat! Despite my manly appearance, I'm actually quite childish! I love playing pranks too!

Blak notices that Twinnie and Gnoby are now looking at the Pokemon statues. He brings Emmy's face closer to his and lovingly caresses her. Oblivious to the mood he's creating he says to her.

Psssst Emmy. What do you say that we have some fun with the newlyweds over there? I never gave them my present, but it's never too late for a wedding present! What do you suggest we do? Oh oh oh! They never Kissed when I married them! Wait a second.... I never said "You may now kiss the bride." did I?!? IT'S NOT OFFICIAL!

We've gotta fix this! Emmy! I need your help to remarry them, and THEN we can play a prank on the two of them! After that they can go enjoy their honeymoon.

Blak thrusts his arms into the air and unfurls his massive jet black wings and stretches each individual feather. He then wraps his wings around the two of them, encapsulating them both. Isolating them from the outside world

What do you think we should do?!

Use a charm spell on both of them, they'll have no choice but to kiss passionately. *wink*

...*blinks* Where are we?.....I knew that bloody fallen angel was trouble, I guess having a shadowself that doubles as a blade has it's down sides. D:

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Use a charm spell on both of them, they'll have no choice but to kiss passionately. *wink*

...*blinks* Where are we?.....I knew that bloody fallen angel was trouble, I guess having a shadowself that doubles as a blade has it's down sides. D:

Ooooh fancy. Even I can't transport living things to other places. Where'd you beam them off to? And can we watch?! I love voyeurism! Hey Emmy wanna go for a walk on the beach? Romantic flight over the ocean?! OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DURING A LUNAR ECLIPSE?!
At the end of the day I can push you down and then we'll.....

Blak stops himself. He stares at Emmy blankly. His face turns red and he faints falling forward into Emmy's lap.

Edit: I just read the first post of this thread, and this is not considered a roleplay thread.... Screw the rules I'm a fallen angel!
Page 7 of 10 [ 381 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay